✧ ꜱᴏʀʀᴏᴡꜰᴜʟ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏʟʟᴀʙ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇɪʀᴏᴍᴀɪꜱʜᴀ ✧

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
919 posts

shirothekittehlover • 24 November 2023 at 11:25 PM

ᴬʰ, ʰᵉˡˡᵒ ᶠᵉˡˡᵒʷ ᴬʳᵏⁱᵃⁿˢ!
ᵀᵒᵈᵃʸ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ˢʰᵒʷ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʸᵉᵗ ᵃⁿᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᶜʳᵉᵃᵗᵘʳᵉ ˢᵘᵍᵍᵉˢᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵒᶠ ᵐⁱⁿᵉ; ˢᵉⁱʳᵒᵐᵃⁱˢʰᵃ (ϝɾσɱ ʂҽιƙყσ, ραʂʂιɳɠ αɯαყ ιɳ Jαραɳҽʂҽ, ҽɾσɱαι, ʅσʋҽ ιɳ Gɾҽҽƙ, αɳԃ ʂԋαႦαԋ, ʂριɾιƚ ιɳ AɾαႦιƈ), ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵒʳʳᵒʷᶠᵘˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ˡᵒᵛᵉˢⁱᶜᵏ ˢʷᵃⁿ⁻ᶜʳᵒʷ ˢᵖⁱʳⁱᵗ.
ᴵ ᵍᵒᵗ ⁱⁿˢᵖⁱʳᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᶜʳᵉᵃᵗᵉ ᵃ ʰᵃᵘⁿᵗⁱⁿᵍˡʸ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗⁱᶠᵘˡ ᶜʳᵉᵃᵗᵘʳᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵈᵉᵉᵖ ˢᵗᵒʳⁱᵉˢ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ˢᵉᵉⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵒ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᶜʳᵉᵃᵗᵘʳᵉˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ, ᵒᶠᶠⁱᶜⁱᵃˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵘᵍᵍᵉˢᵗⁱᵒⁿ.
ᴴᵒʷᵉᵛᵉʳ, ᴵ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʰᵒʷ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵉˢⁱᵍⁿ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜʳᵉᵃᵗᵘʳᵉ, ˢᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ⁱⁿᶜʳᵉᵈⁱᵇˡʸ ᵗᵃˡᵉⁿᵗᵉᵈ @isis ʰᵉˡᵖᵉᵈ ᵐᵉ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵐᵃˢᵗᵉʳᵖⁱᵉᶜᵉ ᵒᵛᵉʳ ʰᵉʳᵉ!
(https://www.deviantart.com/isiseggcave/art/Eggcave-bird-to-be-named-in-the-future-996136005, w/ close-ups: https://www.deviantart.com/isiseggcave/art/Eggcave-bird-egg-stage-996136678, https://www.deviantart.com/isiseggcave/art/Eggcave-bird-middle-stage-996136841, https://www.deviantart.com/isiseggcave/art/Eggcave-bird-final-stage-996136957)
ᵀʰᵉ ᵈᵉˢᶜʳⁱᵖᵗⁱᵒⁿ'ˢ ᶜᵒⁿᶜᵉᵖᵗ ⁱˢ ᵐᵃⁱⁿˡʸ ʷʳⁱᵗᵗᵉⁿ ᵇʸ ᵐᵉ, ᵇᵘᵗ ᴵˢⁱˢ ᵃˡˢᵒ ʰᵉˡᵖᵉᵈ ⁱⁿ ᵃᵈᵈⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ˢᵗᵘᶠᶠ ᵃⁿᵈ ʳᵉᵛⁱˢⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗᵉˣᵗ ⁽ᴵ ᵒʷᵉ ʰᵉʳ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ⁾ 👌

~~~~~~~~~~

αвσυт тнє єggѕ:
You saw an odd-looking egg and tried to approach it, to see that there's an otherworldly feel around it, each side trying to take over the light in the middle. As you try and fail at taking it to your hands until you're now able to hold it by reasons unknown, you felt like as if you can feel the sorrow and longing of whatever is inside....

αвσυт тнє ¢яєαтυяє:
If you've been in a fleeting encounter with a birdlike spirit, with two conflicting sides fighting for the light in the core of their soul, a light that is ice cold to the touch yet also warm with comfort...
Then let me tell you a story, of the creature known as the Seiromaisha by those who have seen it.

There was once two lovers, completely inseparable through day after day.
Unfortunately, one inevitable moment, they were finally separated from each other. It was time for one of them to be picked up by a messenger of death.
"No, I do not want to go if it means my beloved one will be alone without me! Oh Messenger, please let me stay in the living world until we're both ready! Please, let me stay with them!" The picked one pleaded.
Unwilling to depart from the mortal realm, the picked one, now a wandering spirit, roams the earth searching for their beloved one. No matter what it takes. Whether that be avoiding death taking them away from the living world forever, or discovering a way to reunite with their other half, impossible as it might be.

Not even death can do them apart.

⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹

σтнєя ∂єтαιℓѕ

ωєιgнт: 0.001 kg
ℓєηgтн: 2,9 m
gєη∂єя ρяσƒιℓє: Genderless (94% non-binary, 3% male, 3% female)
нαвιтαт: Unknown

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

נυѕт α ƒєω ησтєѕ ƒσя тнє є¢ αятιѕт (ƒяσм ιѕιѕ):
- The eye in the hatchling stage has a yellow glow, in the middle stage it has a red glow, and in the final stage it's fully white (kinda hard to see)
- In the final stage it gets one more "antenna" on its head compared to previous stages, I made 2 black and 2 white to show the balance between the two
- The swan wings are supposed to resemble clouds, and the crow parts are supposed to look like they're deteriorating
- The whole creature is supposed to be a ghost/spirit type of thing so feel free to make it transparent/wispy as it needs to be to communicate that

ꕤꕤꕤꕤꕤꕤ

ᴵ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉⁿʲᵒʸ ᵒᵘʳ ⁿᵉʷ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᶜᵒˡˡᵃᵇ ᶜʳᵉᵃᵗᵘʳᵉ ^^

#creaturesuggestions
#shiroscreatures

Female
392 posts

redflipflap • 24 November 2023 at 11:40 PM

LIVING for the cryptic-ness of this creature design!! nice work!!

Female
919 posts

shirothekittehlover • 24 November 2023 at 11:46 PM

@redflipflap
I know, Isis did a very great job 🥹

Female
881 posts

saturna • 24 November 2023 at 11:52 PM

Ooh, another sweet design!
I admit I'm not sure of the relation between the "two conflicted sides fighting for the light" part and the story of the two lovers, but it's a cool concept regardless :0

Female
1,571 posts

isis • 25 November 2023 at 12:05 AM

Yay, this was such a fun concept to work on! Thanks for the collab!! ❤️

Female
919 posts

shirothekittehlover • 25 November 2023 at 12:31 AM

@saturna
Thank Isis for that! ^^
And well.... Tbh it was more like, the "death" side wanting to take over, but sorry for the vagueness ^^"

@isis
Glad to be able to work with you my friend 🤝

Female
2,207 posts

ashlinnhi • 25 November 2023 at 2:03 AM

@shirothekittehlover loove the concept! maybe to help with the confusion around "fighting to take over", it could be more like the two lovers are fighting to meet in the middle, where the "light" is like a special/sacred point unique to them?
and the art ofc looks beautiful, was amazing watching @isis finish it up via discord stream hehe

Female
919 posts

shirothekittehlover • 25 November 2023 at 2:14 AM

@ashlinnhi
Thanks! And yeah I agree, the art is beautiful 🤩
About the description, only one of the lovers died.. ^^"

Female
2,207 posts

ashlinnhi • 25 November 2023 at 2:27 AM

@shirothekittehlover ooh yeah, i was thinking because neither of the lovers can be where the other is (i.e. living or dead), they dream to meet somewhere in between? i understand that's quite a departure from your original story though, so don't worry if you're not a fan ^^

319 posts

chihiro_sang • 26 November 2023 at 12:07 AM

I love this eerie crane looking creature, it walking in multiple planes actually works well with a lot of superstitions with heron or cranes.

Female
2,702 posts

jlya • 26 November 2023 at 12:49 AM

@shirothekittehlover
Woah, I am loving this night/day legendary bird creature ❤️ I would *love* to see this on Eggcave, it's so majestic and edgy ^^

Female
919 posts

shirothekittehlover • 26 November 2023 at 11:38 AM

@chihiro_sang
Didn't even know there's superstitions surrounding cranes and herons tbh-

@jlya
Didn't even thought of a night n day theme when I first came up w/ the concept for this creature, but I can see it :0
Also, I didn't draw the design, @isis did! ^^

180 posts

noman15 • 26 November 2023 at 9:55 PM

I love this creature's design, but the eeriness of the creature probably suits a fall creature best.

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 26 November 2023 at 10:12 PM

@shirothekittehlover
Wow i love it!! It looks so majestic and pretty, would love to see more phoenix creatures on the site. Art is amazing too. Good luck ❤️

Female
919 posts

shirothekittehlover • 27 November 2023 at 12:51 AM

@noman15
Like, as in a Halloween creature? :0c

@senkou
Um, sorry, but I didn't design this one. @Isis did.
(....thanks tho)

Female
1,571 posts

isis • 27 November 2023 at 2:55 AM

Thanks for the feedback so far everyone ❤️

Also @shirothekittehlover it was a collab so, I'd say we designed it together! I did the art but the idea was yours 😊 I'm following the topic so it's all good if I don't get tagged, I get the updates ^^

Just going to drop a few tags here, hope you guys don't mind! Feel free to ignore if you do 😆

@dragrawr
@wonder404exe
@daisycat
@nut
@ian

Female
228 posts

discordia • 27 November 2023 at 4:38 AM

One of the most haunting designs, I like it. Genuinely, then again anything with a goth aesthetic I like.

Female
919 posts

shirothekittehlover • 30 November 2023 at 10:50 AM

@/isis
hmmm, fair point! ^^"

@discordia
Thank you for liking our lil collab creature 3

Pings (sryyy)
@chapus
@twinkle
@sapphire12
@froot
(And last but not least) @ian

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 30 November 2023 at 10:52 AM

@isis @shirothekittehlover BEAUTIFUL 300/10

I get a winter vibe for it to be honest

Female
1,493 posts

froot • 1 December 2023 at 6:34 AM

absolutely gorg as always, adore the creativity of the creature description! would love to see this get made ❤️

Female
919 posts

shirothekittehlover • 1 December 2023 at 7:12 AM

@sapphire12
Now that you mention it, it does feel like it..... >>

@froot
As a writer of the description, thank you!! ^^
And yea I hope so too 🙏

Female
387 posts

cryogenics • 1 December 2023 at 8:00 AM

beautiful!

Female
919 posts

shirothekittehlover • 6 December 2023 at 4:14 AM

@/cryogenics
Glad you like it :>
(cuz I do too : D)

1,034 posts

anarchy • 25 March 2024 at 10:23 AM

ohhh i stan the heck out of this! the artwork is fantastic and the black&white color scheme is simple but very effective in conveying the light vs sorrow concept. it reminds me a bit of the ahjoon and astreaven but still definitely strong and unique enough to stand on its own. i need a frozen stage 3 in my cove, like, yesterday ❤️

Female
2,702 posts

jlya • 25 March 2024 at 2:55 PM

Still love this suggestion!! ❤️

319 posts

chihiro_sang • 28 March 2024 at 8:53 AM

Glad to see this one again, I almost forgot about it to this ethereal crane.

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 1 April 2024 at 8:41 AM

@shirothekittehlover i really like the creature design!

Female
919 posts

shirothekittehlover • 1 April 2024 at 1:02 PM

@anarchy
💖💖

@jlya @chihiro_sang
Tysm!! ><

@murfijs
Thank @isis for that! ^^

Female
142 posts

silkenoid • 1 April 2024 at 1:14 PM

What a pretty design and compelling story! I’m curious, is the soul picked by the messenger of death represented in the design by the darkness? And thus, the Seiromaisha is what is manifested after the two souls reunite?

Female
919 posts

shirothekittehlover • 1 April 2024 at 6:04 PM

@silkenoid
Thank you! ^^
The darkness was supposed to symbolize the embrace of death itself coming for the soul, sry if it wasn't clear enough ^^"