🌷 BUNVUN 🌷 ─ February 2024 creature suggestion

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 13 December 2023 at 12:21 AM

Bunvun (alt. name: Bunquet- bunnie+bouquet πŸ±πŸ’)

───────── ο½₯ ο½‘οΎŸβ˜†: *.☽ .* :β˜†οΎŸ. ─────────

Hey everyone, Senkou here w another suggestion (again) ^^ I was so grateful and happy with the elsara that I decided to make another suggestion for valentine's day/spring. This one's based on my persian cat Bunnie, thus the name (both of my proposed names are based on hers so I would appreciate if the final name was some rendition of this). Hope you guys like it ❀️

"BUNVUN" Digital Concept Art: https://www.deviantart.com/bellanienie/art/Bunvun-Concept-Art-1001562079

Key features: Baby stage is TINY (like a flowerfur!), shorter tail on the baby stage (i drew it a bit too long), brown fur-light pink gradient wings (made them look red in the imgs but now i feel like pink would look better), her belly and tips of feet are white, she also has a white triangular patch around her nose/mouth, wings might look better rounded rather than pointy?, also forgot to draw paw details haha.. was very tired that day

Bunvun's fur colour and characteristics are those of my real cat 😊

Habitat: Fairy World/ Grasslands
Height: 0.3 m
Weight: 6 kg

feminine: 90% female 5% male 5% non-binary
Evo path (irl Bunnie LOVES food and treats!): 50 feeds >> 250 feeds >> 400 feeds

Thanks for popping by this thread, please lmk your thoughts on the design and feel free to ping friends 😊 If this gets made will be hoarding the baby lol.

[A few starting pings, sorry if you don't like them!]

@leafmelody @thedarkarcher @froot @frosting @cho @dragrawr
@ian @orderedchaos @mastergemma @jazzyleia

won't be pinging everyone back out of courtesy but i would appreciate all comments ❀️ hope the person reading this has a great day ^^

Female
2,544 posts

dragrawr • 13 December 2023 at 12:27 AM

@senkou THE TINY ART THE TINY ART THE TINY ART SENKOU I NEED THIS IMMEDIATELY ❀️ ❀️ ❀️

Female
1,318 posts

twinkle • 13 December 2023 at 12:28 AM

@senkou AAAAA IT'S ADORABLE!!! ;A;
I LOVE THE FLOWERS SO MUCH ❀️ ❀️
MUST PROTECT THE TINY CHILD STAGE C':
@ian OMG HI PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT HEHE 😊

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 13 December 2023 at 12:40 AM

@/dragrawr @/twinkle EEE THANK YOU BOTH SM FOR THE SUPPORT I REALLY APPRECIATE IT ❀️❀️ (but fr tho we need more tinies in the game ian pls ;-; )

Female
2,396 posts

ida92 • 13 December 2023 at 2:38 AM

@senkou I love how cute this one is. ❀️ I really like this suggestion. ^^

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 13 December 2023 at 5:06 AM

tysm ida! really means a lot esp coming from the creator of the legendary VEEMA πŸ˜‡β€οΈπŸ€žπŸΌ

Female
1,493 posts

froot • 13 December 2023 at 5:27 AM

@senkou
WHAT THE HECKIN HECK DUDE!!
this is sick!!!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE and i am NOT exaggerating. i would genuinely hoard this. please let this be a csp so i can flex it.
oh my goodness. i am in love.
@frosting i know you're already pinged but bro look at this !!!!!!! ur gonna love fs for eel on cod no carp

Female
916 posts

shirothekittehlover • 13 December 2023 at 8:47 AM

@senkou
I really love this creature and its concept, I love how you based it off your own irl cat, it's honestly really sweet in my opinion πŸ₯Ή

Female
360 posts

frosting • 13 December 2023 at 8:48 AM

@senkou OMG CUTE!!! the first stage especially i love tiny creatures but wow all the stages r adorable wth !!! please egg cave make this real if this was a csp i'd legit consider paying real life money for it

ur right @froot i did love it for eel on cod no carp

180 posts

noman15 • 13 December 2023 at 12:42 PM

It's a very cute flower cat, and the suggestion of the tiny art style is kind of unique.

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 13 December 2023 at 11:24 PM

@froot @frosting HAHAHA THANKS DUDE tried to make a creature that ik i'd hoard. and i really hope it's a csp too 🫣❀️ might have to buy CC but it's a sacrifice i'm willing to make just this once 😀

@/shirothekittehlover tysm for your kind words ^^ i just love her to bits so i had to make a suggestion so i can have my real pet in my cove hehe❀️

@/noman15 thank you 😊 unfortunately it is pretty uncommon atm but i'd love to see more tiny art in the game!

some more pings!
@christine13531
@ashlinnhi
@daisycat

Female
1,288 posts

daisycat • 13 December 2023 at 11:36 PM

@senkou
A new favorite design of mine. I love cats more than anything, so it's a big win already, but it's genuinely so darling. Adorable face and wings, beautiful flowers, lovely palette, the ear fluff is so cute, and how captivating to have red irises with white heart pupils! Thank you for the ping. :-)

@matcha
kitty ❀️

Female
2,201 posts

ashlinnhi • 14 December 2023 at 2:09 AM

@senkou ohhh my goodnesss this is too cute!!!!! i LOVE the return of the tiny artstyle, it's one of my favourite things πŸ₯Ί i'm a sucker for flower themes too, so this combined with a cat is basically my dream creature. and the pose in the last stage is just adorable ❀️

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 14 December 2023 at 7:27 AM

@daisycat aww that's so sweet thank you so much for that thoughtful response and for supporting this!! ❀️ i'm an absolute sucker for cats too especially my babie so i tried to draw her as a little garden fairy with a lot of little details. means a lot to me that they were noticed and appreciated by a fellow cat mum/lover hehe ^^

@ashlinnhi yess i've been saying this but we NEED a return of the mini art style!!! and wow dream creature is a big title to uphold lol but i'm honoured 🫑❀️❀️

some more random pings (sorry if you don't like them)!
@lexicon
@okami
@redflipflap
@kataclysm

Female
175 posts

pastelrabbit • 14 December 2023 at 7:28 AM

@senkou We need this small little critter on Eggcave! I really like how the last stage has flowers all over its belly!

Cis Female
604 posts

kataclysm • 14 December 2023 at 7:39 AM

This is so cute!!! I am always very up for loudly and vocally supporting more cat creatures coming to EC. ❀️

Female
391 posts

redflipflap • 14 December 2023 at 8:32 AM

The egg totally looks like some sort of historical representation of love, I can’t describe it but 10/10! Good job😊

Female
2,699 posts

jlya • 14 December 2023 at 12:10 PM

@senkou
I LOVE THIS PLEASE IT'S A CAT WITH WINGS AND ROSES ❀️

Also would love to see another tiny munchkin like the Flowerfur~

234 posts

spookyfrog • 14 December 2023 at 1:35 PM

OMGOMG its adorable 😊)))))) we need this

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 14 December 2023 at 8:37 PM

wow so happy to wake up to all the nice comments of support. thank you everyone!!! 😊❀️
@/redflipflap i never noticed that but now i can kinda see it...

some more pings:
@wonder404exe (m i n i 🫦)
@boba
@heatherm19
@valorieviolet

Female
2,917 posts

heatherm19 • 14 December 2023 at 8:41 PM

Omg NEED that teeny baby stage!! And the adult just looks so happy. Yes please!

Female
472 posts

christine13531 • 15 December 2023 at 7:20 PM

@senkou Aww, the Bunvun is so lovely β™‘
I love it!!!

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 16 December 2023 at 7:59 AM

thank you for your support❀️❀️

some more pings!
@appleblizzard
@nut
@dragiigy
@cranberrycat1

Male
297 posts

dragiigy • 16 December 2023 at 8:42 AM

Well done. Niceeee

Gender Fluid
2,098 posts

appleblizzard • 16 December 2023 at 8:48 AM

@senkou TINY KITTY TINY KITTY TINY KITTY OMG I NEEEEEED IT NOW 0v0 I love the little tiny critters on eggcave and this would be an amazing addition to the tiny family!! also the other stages are adorable with the little flowers omg I'm in love ;^;❀️ will definitely hoard these if they are accepted!! fingers crossed it's a cave monthly 🀞 but even if not imma splurge on CC to get a couple ^^

some pings:
@applefudge2
@lexicon
@raitonchidori
@wonder404exe

720 posts

nut • 16 December 2023 at 9:38 AM

aww love the tiny stage!! ❀️

78 posts

komore • 16 December 2023 at 1:08 PM

omggg flower kitty!!

349 posts

cho • 16 December 2023 at 2:36 PM

@senkou thank you for the ping friend ❀️ I NEED !!! always love a creature with the tiny baby stage (like pixgog) but what i love more is that its a cat (also based on RL) LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 16 December 2023 at 10:48 PM

@/dragiigy @/nut @/komore πŸ«ΆπŸΌπŸ€žπŸΌπŸŽ‰

@appleblizzard
YESS @/ian THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN WE NEED IT NOW 😈❀️❀️ and acc i'm hoping that it's a CSP this time round but either way i'm hoarding and cave would make it easier too 😈 and thank you for pinging your friends too the support means a LOT to me!!

@cho
YESS TYsm ik how much u love ur mini doggies so i had to ping u in this x) glad u like!!! ❀️

Female
2,119 posts

cranberrycat1 • 17 December 2023 at 11:31 AM

Thank you for the ping, I love it second stage @senkou. I also love that its based off of your real life cat! So cute! ❀️