in Roleplaying

9,386 posts

smilies • 8 January 2012 at 9:53 PM

This is a private roleplay.

~Hashes~
#S4S
#IOD

IOD, the Isle of Despair.
It's a secret island in the middle of nowhere, stranded in the midst of the great sea, miles away from any civilization.
It's a place of despair; it's a place of war.
The kids- only in their mid-teens- who are sent here have powers; incredible abilities ranging from manipulation of an element to seeing into others' minds and hearts. They're left at IOD because they're a danger to society. Here, they can only be a danger to each other...
There are two warring factions at IOD; the Falchions and the Glaeroes, who have been clashing for eons, stuck in an eternal stalement. And could be forever, until someone achieves ultimate power; or so the legend goes.
But the worst enemy is the one within, and as it turns out, power has a mind of it's own...

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 8 January 2012 at 10:02 PM

YEAH. >;D Wait. Wut. o-o Uhm. Explain the concept of IoD. xD 'Cause this is strange. 😋

9,386 posts

smilies • 8 January 2012 at 10:08 PM

~Cast~ -basic features-
(From the school).
Alexandra (Alex): female, long spiky red hair, green/blue eyes, Riley's twin sister. Laser vision.
Riley: male, short brown/red hair, green eyes, Alex's twin brother, deceased. Mind-reading.
Raven: female, long straight black hair, hazel eyes. An orphanage girl. Shadow manipulation.
Mickey: male, shortish light blond spiky hair, grey eyes, adopted brother of Riley and Alex. Illusions.
Blaine: male, short black hair, sunglasses- I mean, ice blue eyes. A lab rat (though he /looks/ more like a model). Ice manipulation.
Ren: male, longish spiky red hair, green eyes. Alex's show-partner at the circus after she ran away. Speed.
Angelina (Angel): long, curly blonde hair, brown eyes. Riley's girlfriend. Wind/air/weather manipulation.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 8 January 2012 at 10:43 PM

Annabell: Female.Tall, long blonde hair, blue eyes. Power: Invisiblity.

Leon: Male. Light, messy and staticity brown hair and brown eyes. Power: Electricity.

Leon(controlled by Charge): Male. Golden hair and cruel golden eyes. His power is still electricity, but he isn't a wuss when it comes to using it! XD

Wow I have no characters.

9,386 posts

smilies • 8 January 2012 at 11:00 PM

- - -

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 9 January 2012 at 12:21 AM

@smilies So we're all on the falchions side?

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 9 January 2012 at 12:26 AM

@smilies - *sigh* better get this show on the road then. 😋

Annabell finished planting the small flower over the mass grave. Ivy's grave.
The flower she planted had once been Ivy's, and Annabell had been taking care of it ever since...
She hung her head, closing her eyes...
"Good thing you're so conviently located near a grave. Makes my job A LOT easier."
In a flash, a knife was pressed into the back of Annabell's neck.
It seems like gardening was now even too dangerous to do without someone watching your back.
"You see,", Stephaine purred, "This is going to be my little REVENGE on you..."
Annabell gritted her teeth, and quickly used her back leg to kick Stephaine away from her, flinging herself out of her grip and standing up to ready herself for the next attack.
"Over my dead body." Annabell spat, pulling her knife.
"That's exactly what i'm trying to accomplish."

(If anyone wants to send their cherries to IoD, come help Annabell XD. @trish @replica $

9,386 posts

smilies • 9 January 2012 at 12:28 AM

- - -

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 9 January 2012 at 1:37 AM

@taffy789 No help is provided by Jade, but she needs a ride to IoD? XD

Sorry guise. Next 1-3 days I hafta spend sporting. 😋

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 9 January 2012 at 6:39 PM

Blinking eyes adjusted to the darkness that was surrounding him.
He'd been filled with so much tranquilzer, that his hearing was temoperately impaired, so all he could pick up was every other word of the quiet conversation that was going on around him.
"How-Longer-Crate-Dangerous."
"You-Baby-Nothing-Fear."
"Right-Nothing-Can get out- Metal."
"It's probley some type-Animal."
"We're STILL pretty close to enemy territories..."
He closed his eyes for a moment, blocking out the conversation and listening for backround noise...
A truck engine steadily humming. Tires rotating quickly.
He was on a truck. In a metal crate.
And Charge didn't like it one bit.
Recovering from the heavily sleep, he braced his hands against the cool metal of the crate,picking himself up into a standing postion, and focused all his power to his hands.
Swirling, blue electricity gathered, before discharging with the power of a small explosion.
The back of the truck, the crate, and one of the lives of the drivers shattered like fragile china.
Out of the rubble, a rather irrated boy dusted himself off.
The CRAZY murderous look gone in his eyes, but replaced with a, "You amuse me, so i'll kill you less painfully." look that was equally murderous, but was mirrored by a cold, unerving calm.
Charge turned to the remaining survior of the explosion.
"You're next... right?" Charge smirked, and sent a bolt of electricity down on the young man's terrified face.

Pangender
245 posts

replica • 10 January 2012 at 9:31 PM

Hay guise 😋

Characters You Are Bringing Over: Summer (Catcher isn't really in commission right now...)

Summer hung from a branch, then, she could hear rustling in the woods, and she recognized a boy with dark ruffled hair.
"Catcher?" she called out.
"Hm? Yes?" he answered.
"Catcher! Where have you been?! You've been gone for days!"
"Gone? What are you talking about? I was never here." Summer froze. "What are you saying, Catcher? You've been here for a long time. We're, um, friends, I guess." Summer said cautiously.
'Some friend he is,' that annoying voice sighed.
'Shut up,' Summer shot back.
Catcher looked confused.
"Friends? I don't know what you're talking about. I've never met you in my life."

(This may have been written weirdly, because I try to write important scenes like I do when writing a novel or short story, etc.)

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 10 January 2012 at 9:48 PM

Annabell met Stephaine knife to knife, deflecting each blow with expert skill.
Stephaine shot her arm up, pushing Annabell back a bit.
"How about we do this without our powers?" Stephaine smiled insanely.
"You're on." Annabell growled back, glowering at the girl.
'I wouldn't be able to beat her and her power anyway...' Annabell thought, not taking her eyes off the girl.
They flew at each other a few more times, each of them matched in their strength, speed, and sheer determination to win.
Stephaine winced as Annabell's knide cut into her arm, and decided to end it once and for all.
Speeding up, she launched at annabell's knocking her off her feet and pinning her onto the ground.
Annabell spluttered, suprised. "I thought you said no powers!" she screamed at her captor.
"I lie." Stephaine shrugged, and brought the knife down.
Annabell gripped her own knife, and thrusted it up at Stephaine at the same time.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 10 January 2012 at 10:05 PM

Characters You Are Bringing Over: Jade. (xxxxSheIsALonerForLifexxxx)

Jade sat by her tree on the Student Grounds.
She was awfully silent, and was cloud watching?
Truth is, she was sad inside. How many times has Jade been left in the dust? Too many times.
By friends. By family. Jade had nobody. Now she didn't even have a friend to talk to anymore.

And even worse? Nowadays, she would often see Jason crossing over Student Grounds to join this girl by another tree. Why was she so miserable?

And just her luck, Jason had just exited the school building and was looking for his girl. What Jade didn't expect was Jason crossing over to her instead of his girlfriend.

Pangender
245 posts

replica • 10 January 2012 at 10:50 PM

Summer backed up.
"Catcher? Are you okay? You know me, right? Summer? Summer Cedars?" Summer said, laughing nervously.
"Never heard of you. Wait, yes I have." Catcher thought for a moment. "Oh, right! Yeah, you, I have to take you for a little ride. You're wanted by the government." Catcher unsheathed a small knife. "Oops, said too much. Whatever."
Summer growled. "Oh, no you didn't. If you knew me, Catcher-clone, you'd know that I am an expert with knives." She withdrew two knives from a sheath hang in my her side.
"Clone? I'm no clone. And if you knew me, Miss Cedars, you'd know that I always have a trick up my sleeves."
Before Summer could think of a comeback, there was a gun pointed to her head.
"Don't move. We have you surrounded. We will not hesitate to shoot if you step out of line." a man's deep voice boomed from behind. Summer glanced around. Sure enough, there were armed men in the woods all around her. There was no way she could fight them all off.
"Just come along gently and we won't hurt you." the man said calmly. Summer gritted her teeth and glared at Catcher.
"Traitor," she hissed as she was lead away.
"Hey, it's just business," Catcher flashed his trademark smile. Summer wanted to gag. Catcher followed after her as she was lead to the helicopter.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 10 January 2012 at 11:19 PM

~~~ I'm taking Annabell, Charge tis already there. Also, I'll post Charges IoD profile later. 😋 ~~~

A few seconds later, Annabell pushed Stephaine's limp body off of her.
She stood up, not trying not to notice the blood that was staining her clothes. It even freaked HER out a bit that it had became do easy for her to take a life. Then again, it was something she had gotten used to...
Annabell was so preoccupied in her own thoughts that she hardly felt a dart hit her skin.
That was, intill she tried to take a shaky step foreword and collasped on the ground.
Seconds later, armed guards lifted the limp girl up and took her to the awaiting helicopter, while getting rid of Stephaine's body.
Good news? Annabell had proven she was a capable fighter, and could kill. This saved her from being killed on the spot.
Bad News? This also meant she was going to IoD. And most people would've rather been killed right then and there.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 10 January 2012 at 11:23 PM

~Jade.~

"Hey." Jason smiled.
I looked away.
"So your not gonna talk to me? Well I'll talk to you then Jade. Obviously things are kinda awkward between us. Remember how we were? How we used to have a connection? C'mon Jade. Let's be...friends." Jason stuck out his well-muscled arm.

"Friends?" I snapped back.
"I'm disgusted you would still want to be a FRIEND. Haven't we been through enough to know that we will never be friends?" I angrily said.

That hurt him. Jason's arm slowly went back to his side. "Well, Jade. Um. If that's how you want it." he nodded, biting his lip. Then he turned bitter too suddenly. "Look Jade. Has anyone EVER told you how...how...arrogant you are? Or how useless you are? Your right. I could never be your friend. Your pathetic. You lose every time."
And that's when he turned on his heel and walked away to his new girlfriend.

I bit my lip to stop myself from crying. This was the last stand. I am broken.

/Poor Ms. Jade Arce. You don't have to take this. Take a walk into the forest. Breathe some air. You are only brilliant if you let yourself be. Come on. I'll help you./

I sighed. Whoever that was was right. I don't let myself out of my shell. But something about that voice made me enter the forest.

.....And that was the last time anybody at Superschool saw her........ (IoD Here Jade comes. (:< )

9,386 posts

smilies • 11 January 2012 at 12:23 AM

Alex winced. Painful memories flooded back to her mind.

Ice was creeping up her leg. She stared in horror, and tried to wrench her foot free. The ice was rock solid and wouldn't budge. And if she lasered it... She'd lose her leg.
"What are you doing?" She asked quietly.
He didn't answer. The ice was half way up her body. She was going to become a human ice sculpture soon.
"What are you doing?!?" She yelled. "Blaine! Blaine!!!"

That the last thing she remembered. The room she was in was dark- no, wrong, she was blindfolded. She couldn't use her power.
She heard voices approaching, so Alex curled up into a small, defensive ball and played asleep.

Some kind of door was opened, and some things (or someones) were tossed in, then the door slammed shut.
An engine rumbled, and whatever vehicle Alex was in started moving. Whoever was at the wheel was clearly a reckless driver.

"Guess I shouldn't be surprised meeting you here," Ren said, a slight smile in his voice. (HE didn't have a blindfold, so he recognized her. His legs were tied painfully though.)
"H-huh?!" Alex blinked. "Oh. It's you." For a minute, she'd heard Blaine's voice instead. She shivered, her world suddenly a lot colder. She... Didn't know how to feel about him betraying her. Angry, she supposed.
"Alex? What's wrong?" Ren asked softly.
She sighed and filled him in. It never occurred to her to ask about him.
He paused. "Don't worry. If I ever see him, he's dead. That's a promise." He meant it.
Alex was silent.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 11 January 2012 at 5:40 PM

@smilies - Just wondering, what do we do now? XD Give us abit of info please! D:

*Is posting Charge's Profile on the discussion topic. XP *

9,386 posts

smilies • 11 January 2012 at 5:44 PM

@taffy789 Okay, let's just get everyone into a helicopter.
Which will land on the base. And some guys will drag you to the hall where they will assess your power and skills, assign you a squad, and give you your number.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 11 January 2012 at 6:09 PM

@smileis - Okaies den, Annabell's in the helicopter...

~~~~
Charge looked up from the destruction, slowly picking his way across the sad remains of a truck.
He took the moment to stretch for a moment, happy that he, was in fact, in control.
Sadly, a Pain in the side of his head had to ruin the great moment of trumiph.
'Don't you know when to give up?!? ' he hissed to the annoyence mentally, 'You'll just waste your energy... Like there is hardly any left. Actually, keep fighting. Maybe you'll fade away into nothing.'
Charge paused as a bad comeback was thrown back at him, followed by being called a few names that even HE wouldn't say.
It sounded tired, but also like it was going to keep fighting.
Charge let out a small, self pitying sigh.
The Pain HAD to be gotten rid of. Or else...
So Charge pulled his trumiph card.
"I don't even see WHY you're fighting." Charge sighed.
"No one here actually CARES about you. No one is going to welcome you back with open arms. In fact, I can name a person who would PARTICALLY will not care."
Charge smirked as the Pain went silent, knowing his tauntings had struck, but it wasn't enough to hold him off for good.
"And look where we ARE anyway. ...Do you remember what happened here? And not the blurry stuff, what REALLY happened."
Silence confirmed the Pain DID remember what happened. EVERYTHING.
Charge smirked as he submited, hopefully, forever.

9,386 posts

smilies • 11 January 2012 at 6:25 PM

@taffy789

The truck stopped, and the boot opening. Alex and Ren were unceremoniously dragged out and literally thrown into a cage inside the helicopter.
Ren hit the floor face first. "Owwww..."
Alex sat up, rubbing her bruised arms. "Where are we?" She whispered.
"Helicopter," Ren answered. "There's a girl in here too..." He tried to get into a more comfortable position and failed, thanks to the fact that his legs were tied up.

Blaine wasn't locked in a cage, instead he got a proper seat. Just one thing though. He had some kind of mechanical collar around his neck, which was super uncomfortable, and even more uncool.
Also, he couldn't hear Zan. So apparently, the collar wasn't just for show.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 11 January 2012 at 6:48 PM

@smilies - Everyone is in the same helicopter? XD I would think, as to not waste gas... XD

And Annabell has been knocked out. Waking her up requires an EXTREME method of sensisvity... Or you can just high five her face a couple of times. 😋

9,386 posts

smilies • 11 January 2012 at 6:57 PM

@taffy789 Sure 😸

Gtg soon 😋

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 11 January 2012 at 9:23 PM

@smilies -.... okay then. XD

9,386 posts

smilies • 11 January 2012 at 10:00 PM

@taffy789 ... DX

Alex decided they should get as much information as possible (but didn't think about asking Ren what happened to HIM.). Also, the silence was getting awkward. "I'm going to wake her up," she said, and started hi-fiving the face. (Lol 😋)

Pangender
245 posts

replica • 11 January 2012 at 11:54 PM

Catcher: *toss Summer into helicopter* "Okee dokey, we got 'em, let's go..."
Random Thug Guy: "But Krispy Creme is having a buy a dozen get a dozen free sale!"
Catcher: "LIKE OMG! LET'S GO GET SOME DOUGHNUTS!" 😃

*cue stalling*

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 12 January 2012 at 12:22 AM

@replica - *spit take* XD

Annabell lazily swatted at the hand smacking her repeatedly.
"I'll be up in five minutes Mom, I don't WANT to go to cheer practice today..." Annabell mumbled sleepily, the drug wearing off just a bit.

9,386 posts

smilies • 12 January 2012 at 12:24 AM

Alex: ><
Luckily, just then a flying girl flew into the cage and knocked everyone over like dominos, forcibly giving the sense of deja vu to anyone who had been present during the Great Cafeteria Domino Faceplant, or whatever they call it nowadays. (Anyone remember? XD)

@replica
@taffy789

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 12 January 2012 at 12:35 AM

@smilies - Lol, I remember that. XD

Annabell sat up a bit woozily at the noise.
"What!?! What's happening..."
She trailed off as she woke up to see the real problem.
Power collars... Helicopter....Cages.
Not good.
"Correct. WHERE are we? And were are we going?" Annabell looked around at everyone.

9,386 posts

smilies • 12 January 2012 at 12:39 AM

Alex shrugged. "Who knows..." She sighed.
Ren looked at the floor. He knew, but said nothing.
Alex blinked. "Hey, Annabell, what happened to Leon? Weren't you with him?"

@taffy789