The Drought

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 24 June 2011 at 8:51 PM

"No!" X screamed and set up an arrow aimed at Zen, but let it fly at a tree, instead. She put down her bow and went to retrieve the arrow. "Sorry."

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 24 June 2011 at 8:53 PM

Melodi nodded. "Well, we know it won't be the crybaby over there." she joked, and she quickly responded, "I'm kidding! I'm not that mean...." she said.

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 24 June 2011 at 8:54 PM

Zen just smiled "it's ok, actually a bit used to being threatened......and might I add that your vote for dust doesnt work out, he doesnt want to be leader" she smirked "c'mon, you need to stay at the camp, nobody knows what's in these woods..." as if on cue, a peccary screeched in he far off distance

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 24 June 2011 at 8:54 PM

Dust looked at Melodi and shook his head. (Not saying she's mean, just, That wasn't funny at all)
He walked over to the camels, and started to pet Renus. /What should the female be named?/ he wrote.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 24 June 2011 at 8:55 PM

Lee's lips turned up for a second at Melodi's remark. She walked over to the camels, and hopped aboard one. She had always felt at home in nature, with animals, and being with the camel dissolved her stress away.

Deleted • 24 June 2011 at 8:55 PM

X let another arrow fly, and it set in a tree a few inches from Melodi's head. X emerged from the trees. "You know, I don't expect that either, but I certainly won't kill you right here and now." said X, her voice trembling.

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 24 June 2011 at 8:56 PM

Zen sighed and walked over to the cammals after being rejected "elody? or Camilla...I don't know I'm just shooting ideas!"

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 24 June 2011 at 8:57 PM

Lee snapped up as X shot and arrow at Melodi. "Are we sure we even want her along? Talk about violence prone!"

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 24 June 2011 at 8:57 PM

/ Layla!!/ Dust wrote. /

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 24 June 2011 at 9:00 PM

Melodi stepped back from X. "I was just kidding! It was a dumb remark, sorry. Now could you please stop threatening me?"she said. "Look, could we just be friends? We didn't exactly start out on the right foot....but we're stuck with each other now." she said and pulled the arrow out of the tree.

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 24 June 2011 at 9:01 PM

Zen smiled and looked over at the three fighting" HEY! knock it off! something's gonna get said and someone's gonna get killed" the gore loving healer snapped. she felt a sharp pain on the shreded half of her face, and remembered not to move so quickly. keeping her hood up so that it shaded her entire face, she turned back to the cammals "Layla's an amazing name!" she rasped
(woops, a bit late)

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 24 June 2011 at 9:02 PM

Lee recoiled at the name Layla, which she thought was a terrible name for such a beautiful beast. "No way! How about...", Lee thought for a minute. "Oasis? Named after what we hope to find?"

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 24 June 2011 at 9:04 PM

/Oasis.. I like it/ Dust wrote. / I named the male camel Renus, no debate, final answer./

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 24 June 2011 at 9:05 PM

"or we could take the unoriginal route and name 'er snowflake" Zen joked "either way, no matter what you name it, she's gonna be carrying our things and possibly nursing a little one some day" The healer stroked the camel's head and smiled

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 24 June 2011 at 9:07 PM

Lee was satisfied. "Good, as long as she isn't called Layla."

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 24 June 2011 at 9:10 PM

/Renus is going to be my responsabilty. I can take cae of both of them, actually./ Dust wrote.

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 24 June 2011 at 9:11 PM

Zen walked back to melodi and bit her lower lip, but smiled "looks like you're our leader"

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 24 June 2011 at 9:12 PM

Lee laughed at Dust's comment. "Naw, I'll take care of Oasis. You're not the only animal lover in this group."

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 24 June 2011 at 9:13 PM

Melodi shrugged. "I'll try not to be a tyrant." she made little dinosaur hand motions and stomped around like a dinosaur. "But I think X here won't be too happy...." she said, holding up the arrow.

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 24 June 2011 at 9:14 PM

Zen walked back over to the small group "not saying I hate them, but I'd prefer a bird over a camel right now" she laughed slightly "but I'll find one, we can use it as a messanger incase someone gets lost...kind of like s cell phone? only slower and more...elaborate"

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 24 June 2011 at 9:16 PM

Lee hugged Oasis defensively, but welcomed Zen's idea.

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 24 June 2011 at 9:18 PM

Zen just shrugged, "ok, and I set up a med. tent JUST in case there's an accident while we're camped here" she rasped, her white and gold cloak shifted in the wind but her hood seemed plastered to her head

Deleted • 24 June 2011 at 9:19 PM

X let another arrow fly, and it set in a tree a few inches from Melodi's head. X emerged from the trees. "You know, I don't expect that either, but I certainly won't kill you right here and now." said X, her voice trembling.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 24 June 2011 at 9:20 PM

@chooclate double post XD

Deleted • 24 June 2011 at 9:22 PM

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 24 June 2011 at 9:24 PM

OO dude, don't click refresh, copy the link to the rp and just re enter it.

Zen walked into the med. tent and looked around the small space, trying to map out a design that would be set up at every camp

Deleted • 24 June 2011 at 9:25 PM

Arrgh (g2g... bed time. Don't go anywhere without X) XD

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 24 June 2011 at 9:26 PM

(AWS! okk)

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 24 June 2011 at 9:41 PM

Melodi set up a sleeping bag in the tent and walked out of the gate. "I'm going hunting. I should be back soon." Melodi called and closed the gate. She walked into the jungle. She heard a growl. She turned around and a large leopard prowled out from the shadows. She gasped. It was so underfed, it's ribs were visible and hunger shone red in its eyes. Melodi grabbed the knife.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 24 June 2011 at 9:50 PM

Dust wanted to go hunting, too. But Melodi was gone before he could write down anything. So, he decieded to follow her.

@randomkitty17 - He's not by her yet. 😋