The Drought

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 29 June 2011 at 9:45 PM

"Agh!" X screamed in frustration as she heard Lee's call. "What now?" she said irritably. But she wandered in the direction of Lee's voice.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 29 June 2011 at 9:53 PM

"SNAKE BITE!" Lee yelled, exasperated towards Zen. "Get your butt over here and help!"

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 30 June 2011 at 4:05 PM

Dust heard the call an ran.
/Why do ALWAYS get hurt?/ he wrote. (But Tess can't see it because she's blind. 😈 )
Dust saw the snake just a few feet away.
/It's red and black. My friend jack./ Dust wrote. /She'll be fine./

Deleted • 30 June 2011 at 5:01 PM

Tess slowly woke up. She coughed and blood spewed out. Just then a letter fell from thw sky and landed on her lap. Her sight flickered as she tried to read the note. It was the same note she had the dream of. Her mother, father, and brother were murdered. the note and tears of joy rolled out of her eyes as she layed her head back and her vision went out.

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 30 June 2011 at 5:25 PM

Zen limped quickly after dust "w-what happened?" she coughed out,

Deleted • 1 July 2011 at 6:26 PM

@randomkitty17
~~~~~~~
Tess felt around for Melodi. "Read it. One question. How will I get back to camp?" she asked.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 1 July 2011 at 6:30 PM

Melodi put the note aside to read later. "We can guide you. Try standing up." she sighed.

Deleted • 1 July 2011 at 6:33 PM

Tess stood up slowly. She wobbled. Her knees where week she hoped not to fall. "Okay Im up."

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 1 July 2011 at 6:35 PM

"Here. Just lean on my shoulder and we can walk back to camp." Melodi walked over to Tess and allowed herto lean against her shoulder. Melodi began to walk.

Deleted • 1 July 2011 at 6:37 PM

Tess walked holding on to Melodis shoulder. She sniffed. "Were back right?" she asked.

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 2 July 2011 at 12:32 AM

Zen swallowed hard and followed slowly but closely

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 2 July 2011 at 9:37 AM

"Yes, almost." Melodi saw the distant shape of the gate come into view.

Deleted • 2 July 2011 at 9:43 AM

Tess walked untill she felt the gate. Tess sat down in a seat as someone came to look at her. She sipped her water slowly.

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 2 July 2011 at 11:48 AM

Zen ran back to the tent to grab her backpack. running back over to tess she asked calmly" tell me what the snake looked like if you can. try to tell me how big it was."

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 2 July 2011 at 12:11 PM

Name: Lily
Job (Healer/Warrior): Warrior
Specialty (Warriors: weapon / Healer: psychic/no): Is a master sword fighter
Description: Has long blonde hair and blue eyes. She wears a dirty t-shirt and trousers and doesn't wear shoes.
Personality: Friendly, Kind, forgiving

(is it too late to join)

Deleted • 2 July 2011 at 2:08 PM

@feather_soul
~~~~~~
"It was black, with orange spots, it was like a lizard..." she told Zen

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 2 July 2011 at 2:25 PM

@nogardragon nope! Welcome! Just say that you saw the gate that we are camping at and introduce yourself 😊

Melodi nodded. "Dust said it was a harmless species." she told Zen and sipped some water from her canteen. It was going dry. She would have to refill it soon.

Deleted • 2 July 2011 at 2:28 PM

@randomkitty17 Can it have been a Gila Monster? Could Dust have been wrong please?
~~~~~~~~~~
"I felt a charge comming off it. Can I have some meat?" she asked as the doctors finished looking at her. They pulled her aside and whispered into her ear. She told Melodi "They said Ill be blind forever. Permanently."

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 2 July 2011 at 2:28 PM

Lily emerged from her tent and yawned

Deleted • 2 July 2011 at 2:31 PM

@Nogardragon You should start like this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lily yawned. Her mouth was dry. She saw a gate off in the distance. Lily walked to it carfully, she saw some people. "Hi, Im Lily." she called to the group. She saw a girl who seemed about 14 talking to another girl. She walked up slowly.
~~~~~~~~~~~`
You should do something like that.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 2 July 2011 at 2:40 PM

Melodi sighed. Another handicap would hinder their process even more. Dust was okay, but being blind was hard. "Here. Have something to eat." Melodi handed Tess some coyote.

Deleted • 2 July 2011 at 2:45 PM

Tess scarfed it down fast. "I think Ill be able to get used to it." she smiled.

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 2 July 2011 at 3:34 PM

Zen just nodded "not good" she whispered to herself "does it hurt?" the healer rasped in a dry voice.

Deleted • 2 July 2011 at 3:37 PM

"A little, makes me woozy, My sister died because of a Gila Monster that sucked.

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 2 July 2011 at 5:45 PM

"hmn.... here, you SHOULDNT have an allergic reaction to this, but ever sense what happened with the flower, I'm wary of my herbs" Zen handed her a small black leaf that looked like a mint leaf dipped in paint, the smell was horrid "just eat it and swallow it quicikly, it's a pain killer" she added on

Deleted • 2 July 2011 at 5:50 PM

Seeing the scene unfolding in the cam made X think of her old life in New Sahara. Three years before she met with the group. She'd lived happily. Taken archery lessons. Learned how to harvest food. Living on the outskirts was fun, until the Peacekeeper people thingy dudes came.😊 (Police 😃 I needed something more than police, though.😊)

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 2 July 2011 at 6:20 PM

Melodi sat down and gazed at the jungle. She turned to Zen, who was giving Tess the leaf. "We should keep moving, I think we've been here too long." she said. Melodi took out her knife. 'The jungle is dangerous. Wild animals are hunger crazed and they will want to kill us. But we must keep moving,' she thought.

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 2 July 2011 at 6:36 PM

Zen nodded and stood, grabbing her backpack and noddin to tess

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 2 July 2011 at 7:17 PM

"Get the camels ready, and refill your canteens. This is going to be a rough leg of the journey. There will be predator animals, poisonous plants, poisonous predator animals! So get out your weapons if you have them." Melodi told the camp.

Deleted • 2 July 2011 at 9:16 PM

Tess ate the leaf. Dont taste a thing. She was throne onto a camel. She gripped it tight. Her water had been filled. She could feel blood dripping down her mouth. 'Fail, lost a tooth.' she thought spitting it out into her hand. She dropped it to the ground and it was burroed under it.Shewaited untill the group was ready untill she started ahead. "Can I lead so I dont loose you?" she called thinking of the worst posiblities. She felt a warp in her stomache. (Gila Monster poisin setting in) She gripped at it harshly. "Z-Z-Zen! I thought you said it was a pain killer!!" she screeched as she fell off the camel. She lay on the ground, sweating, shaking, bleeding horribly.