in Roleplaying

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 23 June 2011 at 11:24 PM

Dust sat up. /Leave?/ he wrote in the dirt. /We're leaving?/

Female
666 posts

decks123456 • 23 June 2011 at 11:32 PM

Oralee smiled. "i meant set out. iv got everything together, now we just need to wait on the rest of the group.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 23 June 2011 at 11:36 PM

/But i'm not part of the group./ Dust wrote. /What are you doing?/

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 24 June 2011 at 12:12 AM

@randomkitty17 what kind of clothes do they wear? Where is New Sahara? How many other rescue teams? How much water do they still have? Is there any plant or animal life? Most likely all charas would die of dehydration in a week if they are to make the journey. Is there absolutely NO water on the planet? Cause then the mission would be almost impossible. They would have no energy. A world without water in inhabitable, and the short amount of time the charas would have probably wouldn't be enough for them to find a water source. What kind of government? Who sends missions? What kind of technology do they have? (I am full of questions 😋)

Name: Lee (Maylee)
Job: Warrior
Specialty: Great stamina and speed, and knife handling and throwing
Description: Jet black hair and piercing dark blue eyes. Average height and athletic, and wears shorts and tunics.
Personality: Fiery and disagreeable at most times, Lee has an innate hate for humans, because of the past generation's stupidity. She relates well with animals and feels at peace alone in nature. Likes to throw zingers. Often is overconfident and relies on herself too much.

Deleted • 24 June 2011 at 9:51 AM

Tess grabbed her bow and arrow, and a sack of food. She needed no water, she could live without it. She walked over to sevral kids who were talking, one writing in the sand. Her eyes were turning lighter, she had been surviving off the juice of almost stale fruit. Her skin was extra pail because of the lack of water too. "Hey," she said putting on her black robe. "I'm Tess. I'm 14 and I'm a warrior." she told them.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 24 June 2011 at 12:04 PM

Lee glared at the kids that she would have to be working with. She laughed at the abundance of bows and arrows. Knives were much more useful in the field. She saw a blond girl with knives, and gave her a little more credit then the rest. She observed that one of the kids was writing on the ground. It was obvious from his scars that he was a mute. She had a flash of sympathy for him, but then reverted back to her standoffish self.

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 24 June 2011 at 12:07 PM

@randomkitty17
she keeps the hood on her cloak up, it shades and somewhat covers the left half of her face

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 24 June 2011 at 12:08 PM

/So what are you doing? What is this group? Search Party?/ Dust wrote in the sand.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 24 June 2011 at 12:17 PM

Lee glanced at the boy's writing. "We're searching for water", Lee raised an eyebrow. "I'd have thought you knew that, or did you fail to realize that everything around you is dying of thirst?"

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 24 June 2011 at 12:22 PM

(I read over everything and I'm starting off at an odd position)

Zen was drawing patterns in the sand with a large stick, drawing the symbol of chaos surounded by a moon and star pattern.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 24 June 2011 at 12:28 PM

/ Well, miss moody, I was here first, then you guys came along. But, I guess i'll join you. I have nothing better to do./ Dust wrote. (Sadly?) XD

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 24 June 2011 at 12:30 PM

Lee observed the symbol that another girl was drawing in the ground. She sighed as she realized that she was going to be surrounded by psychos. "Hey! You!" Lee address the girl with the symbol. "What's your name, and want the heck is that /thing/?" Lee prodded the symbol with her toe.

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 24 June 2011 at 12:35 PM

Zen glared at Lee, but blinked it away "this 'thing' is the symbol of chaos...oddly it's good luck..." looking down, she scuffed the sand with her food and looked back up at lee. "And my name's Zen" she quipped.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 24 June 2011 at 12:46 PM

Lee rolled her eyes at the so called symbol for chaos. She hated people who thought that they were so mysterious with their magic and stuff. The only way things would ever get better was not lucky chants, but working hard to find water. "I'm Lee." told the girl, and looked out at the desert that awaited them. "And your so called lucky symbol better give us luck."

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 24 June 2011 at 12:50 PM

@redfire77 they wear thin linen clothes, New Sahara is in Egypt. They have large reservoirs filled with water that will last them a few years. (short time, I know) the teams will bring enough water to last them half a year (but they are searching for water, they could find some 😉 ) the city has it's own government that sends the teams out. They no longer use guns in fear that there will be an uprise, but they have advance medicine and communication technology. (pretty unrealistic, but so are humans with powers and talking wolves XD)

Melodi looked over at Dust. "We're going to look for the water, we have to find where it all went." she nodded.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 24 June 2011 at 12:51 PM

Scotty turned around someone said "I'm Lee. And your so called lucky symbol better give us luck."

"What lucky symbol?" Scotty asked.

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 24 June 2011 at 12:54 PM

Zen smiled and shrugged "It usualy does, it's helped me allot...." the smile faded and she swallowed hard "so why are you here?" she prodded, her raspy voice sounding sharp and cold, though she didn't mean it.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 24 June 2011 at 12:54 PM

@randomkitty17 thanks! Can you tell us about the landscape too? And the climate?

@feather_soul sorry D: replying now.

Lee looked at Zen. "Good.", she grumbled. "I'm here because I'm a warrior, and I also want to find water and get away from stupid humans that destroy the Earth."

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 24 June 2011 at 12:57 PM

Dust nodded, but still sat down. /I would like to help, but I can't "talk" without pausing for a second. And I don't have suppiles. Except for a knife./ he wrote.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 24 June 2011 at 12:59 PM

@redfire77 the landscape around New Sahara is mostly Desert, with the dried up river bed of the Nile. Then, farther east where they will be heading are some dying jungles and mountains. However, there are some jungles that seem to be thriving....(foreshadow foreshadow XD) around New Sahara it is mostly hot and arid, but the jungles are now very cold and dry.

"I'm here because if we don't go, well, we'll die!" she exclaimed. Then she bowed her head. "Sorry for being so depressing, it's just..I've lost hope."

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 24 June 2011 at 1:00 PM

Lee noticed that the boy was writing again. "Writing boy, what's your name?" Her eyes showed a flash of sympathy for the boy, but then became steely and focused once more. "You probably don't communicate much so you should be a good thinker, huh?"

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 24 June 2011 at 1:02 PM

Zen just shrugged. "I just started walking really.....I wound up here and don't want to leave....I'm a healer," she tucked her hair behind her ear, but kept the hood on her white and gold cloak, pulled up to cover her face

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 24 June 2011 at 1:04 PM

Scotty looked at Zen. "hey i'm a healer to!" He said. Then sighed. "I better go..somewhere else.."

Deleted • 24 June 2011 at 1:06 PM

"Hello? Am I hillusantating again? Or are you actually there?" Tess asked.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 24 June 2011 at 1:06 PM

/ I'm here because it's were I wound up. And i'm Dust. Named myself, actually/ Dust wrote. /Yes, I would say i'm a good thinker, but would give that up to talk./

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 24 June 2011 at 1:06 PM

Zen looked over her shoulder, a far distance off, a blackish shape loomed "hey...do you think that's a jungle? maybe there's water......." her voice trailed off at the thought.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 24 June 2011 at 1:07 PM

Lee crouched down to the writing boy's level. "Then you aren't completely useless, eh? You also say that you can heal, which is valuable. Stick around. You never know what might crop up."

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 24 June 2011 at 1:09 PM

Melodi frowned at Zen. "I wouldn't get your hopes up. Its probably just a mirage. But I've heard that there ARE jungles somewhere out there...." she said.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 24 June 2011 at 1:09 PM

Scotty looked at everyone then turned to run. Then saw a kid writing something. /hmm..what is he writing?/ he thought.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 24 June 2011 at 1:10 PM

/Well, it's better than just laying here waiting for the vultures/ Dust wrote. /I'll come. Better to travel in a group. Wolves can attack at any moment/