The Drought

in Roleplaying

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 24 June 2011 at 1:12 PM

Lee stood up and addressed the blond. "It looks like it's all dead. But you never know what we'll find. And plus, it could offer shade, and reduce our water loss. We should head towards the dead jungle. And by the way, what's your name? And stop being such a pessimist." Lee laughed.

Deleted • 24 June 2011 at 1:13 PM

Tess sighed. She saw a small stream, she thought. She walked up closer and touched it. Bingo! "WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled so loud people miles away could hear her. The water was dirty, but she knew how to filter it. She began with two cups, sand, clay, gravel, and a few cotten balls. In a minute she had a glass of pure water, good enough to drink. She drank it in seconds and her body thanked her by making every image more clear.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 24 June 2011 at 1:15 PM

@bluegirl80 almost all the water on earth is gone, and finding water will just ruin the point of the rp. please don't do this.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 24 June 2011 at 1:16 PM

@bluegirl80 um, I'd think that the city would have discovered water if it was right there, and I think that there wouldn't be water especially in a desert ☚ī¸ just wait, the time will come 😊

"I'm Melodi. Heh, sorry, I do that sometimes." Melodi said and rubbed her head.

Deleted • 24 June 2011 at 1:16 PM

@redfire77 I know, it was another hillusination. xD She feels lots of things that arnt there....
@randomkitty17 same I said to redfire77....

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 24 June 2011 at 1:18 PM

"sttill......It's worth a shot to atleast go look, if there's a jungle, the leaves on some trees and some fruits will contain water..." she smiled at the thought and looked at the others "what do you guys think?

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 24 June 2011 at 1:18 PM

@Bluegirl80 um....ok?

Deleted • 24 June 2011 at 1:19 PM

@redstar-fireclan YUP!
~~~~~~~~
Tess saw a few shapes. A boy writing in the sand along with some other people. She walked up slowly. "Hello, My name is Tess."

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 24 June 2011 at 1:21 PM

Scotty heared a girl (Tess is a girl right?) "Hi,Tess. I'm Scotty..."

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 24 June 2011 at 1:22 PM

Lee nodded in a rare agreement. "Let's get going. We haven't got all day." She pulled her pack over her shoulders and looked expectantly at the rest. She glanced over the newcomer. "We're looking for water. You should come with us if you want to survive."

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 24 June 2011 at 1:23 PM

Zen looked over at tess and waved slightly. she turned back to the task at hand, debating on gathering whoever wanted to try, and going out to the shadowy shape

Deleted • 24 June 2011 at 1:23 PM

Tess's vision again, got worse, she couldnt see anything. She felt around for a place to sit, and fell to the ground. "Well, For me to come I need to be able to see again. My sight just went blank again." she said her eyes getting lighter again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@redfire77

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 24 June 2011 at 1:23 PM

/Are we going soon, or not? I don't have any suppiles, though./ Dust wrote.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 24 June 2011 at 1:25 PM

"Ok..Water? Oh. Ok. I'll come. What's your name?" Scotty asked Lee.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 24 June 2011 at 1:25 PM

"Hello, Tess. I'm guessing you're part of the search team, too. I'm Melodi." she smiled. "We can go now. " she suggested. "They will hand out supplies when we reach the checkpoint."

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 24 June 2011 at 1:26 PM

"well then let's go, it's always worth a shot" Zen sighed, strapping her staff onto her back and looking over at the small group

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 24 June 2011 at 1:26 PM

Lee creased her brow at the sight of a hallucination prone girl joining their team. "Snap out of it!", she snapped at Tess.

Deleted • 24 June 2011 at 1:27 PM

"Yeah I am, wait where are you." she said feeling around in the air. "If only I had brought the water I was suppost too, I hate my brother for drinking it all a couple weeks ago!" she cursed under her breath.
"I cant snap out of it! My eyes are dry becuase I havent had water in like two weeks!" she yelled.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 24 June 2011 at 1:28 PM

Scotty looked at Lee. "Snap out of what?" he asked.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 24 June 2011 at 1:28 PM

"She's delirious from the heat." she forced some water from her canteen down Tess's throat. "We will get our water supply and food at the checkpoint." Melodi said.

Deleted • 24 June 2011 at 1:30 PM

Tess blinked a couple of times, her eye sight FINALLY came back. "Okay, I can see again...." Tess said slowly making sure her eyes didnt go out again.

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 24 June 2011 at 1:31 PM

"checkpoint?" Zen whispered to herself as a small but cooling wind blew through their area, but ended as quick as it began. some of the sand that kicked up clung to her white bandage wrapped feet.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 24 June 2011 at 1:31 PM

/When we're walking, I can only use body langangue to "talk"/ Dust wrote. Then, he picked up him knife out of the sand, and held it.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 24 June 2011 at 1:32 PM

Melodi shook her head. "Uh, why don't we get going before you're eyes fall out." she sighed.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 24 June 2011 at 1:32 PM

Lee held her water bottle at ready, happy that she had had a drink last night. "Where's the check point?" Lee looked at Melodi impatiently. "Let's get going. I don't want Tess to go blind again."

Deleted • 24 June 2011 at 1:34 PM

"Yeah thanks, I like my eyes!!" she said pretending to hug her eyes.

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 24 June 2011 at 1:34 PM

Zen waited for them to walk, she was always a follower. her green eye glinted as she scuffed the dirt again.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 24 June 2011 at 1:35 PM

"What checkpoint?" Scotty asked.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 24 June 2011 at 1:36 PM

"I'm not sure. They way they explained it was as soon as we got out of the desert. So I'm guessing the jungle." she stepped forward and started to walk.

Deleted • 24 June 2011 at 1:36 PM

Tess got up and grabbed her bow, she saw an animal in the background. She aimed, and fired. It fell. She smiled. "Dinner." she snickered.