Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 25 June 2011 at 2:38 AM

*What then* Dust mouthed.

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 25 June 2011 at 3:14 AM

(did not see pge 11)

Zen didn't reply, she just pulled bak her hood, revealing only half a face, she bit her lower lip and swallowed, blinking her one eye to keep it from welling up

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 25 June 2011 at 3:20 AM

(I'm just lurking and reading everything, all you guys are great so far! I love RP's lol. Keep posting! 😋)

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 25 June 2011 at 3:22 AM

O-o oooooooooooooookkkkkkkk??????????????????????

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 25 June 2011 at 3:27 AM

(sorry, not trying to be weird. Wanted to join in but you're all so far into a storyline, so I just wanted to say great job I guess? It reads like a good book😊 )

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 25 June 2011 at 3:28 AM

(lol ok and thanks, you can join, just start up in the camp or something, I THINK WE NEED MORE PEEPS)

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 25 June 2011 at 3:33 AM

(Alright, when you guys reach the next checkpoint I'll join 😊)

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 25 June 2011 at 3:35 AM

(aw, ok ☹️ )

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 7:11 AM

(Nobody move! Swim meet. Grrrrr. X missed a battle.)XD

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 25 June 2011 at 10:25 AM

Melodi woke up in the empty camp. She touched the gash on her shoulder. It was healing well. She grabbed a knife and walked toward the jungle where she heard faint voices and howls. She tried to run, but her wound only allowed her to move at a trot. Melodi walked into the clearing. "What happened? Is everything alright?" she asked. By the look of the situation, nothing was alright. Then, Melodi saw Zen's face. She gasped. "Zen, what happened?" she gasped and ran over to help.

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 1:17 PM

A young coyote ran back to the group's camp and made a few yards into the trees with a food pack, before an arrow lodged itself in the canine's head. "Thanks for that, dog." X said as she kicked aside the coyote's head and picked up the pack, dragging a warm deer carcass, ready to eat when she walked into the clearing. "What HAPPENED?"

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 25 June 2011 at 1:21 PM

Dust was a little taken back, but didn't show it. He checked out the wound. *Healing tent.* he mouthed to Zen.
Then he then picked up a dead coyote. "We need all the meat we can get." he thought grimly.

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 1:24 PM

X ran to Dust and Zen. "Can I help?" she breathed?

Female
666 posts

decks123456 • 25 June 2011 at 1:26 PM

Panting, Oralee collapsed against a large rock. "nothing hurt, except for a few small bruises and a short cut on her side where a claw grazed. it could easily be healed. She looked over to make sure everyone was ok and nearly fainted when she saw Zen's face.

Oralee had a sudden feeling that it was all her fault. that if she had brought her bow she could have easily killed them without getting hurt. /i dont know.... if anyone can fix this./ she thought. /Zen may never be able to see right again, if at all./

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 1:29 PM

For once, X only sighed, aware that if she talked she would stir up more trouble. She didn't want more enemies than she needed on this journey. She already had enough.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 25 June 2011 at 1:36 PM

Dust quickly jogged into camp, grabbed his pad of paper, and ran out.
/Those scars on Zen are old. Now, grab the other dead coyotes, we need meat. And NO ONE go into the jungle alone. Repeat NO ONE/ Dust wrote on the paper and showed to everyone with a challenging stare.

Female
666 posts

decks123456 • 25 June 2011 at 1:38 PM

uhhhhh, what exactly does the landscape look like? its hard to post not knowing what kind of terrain it is...

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 1:40 PM

X picked up two coyotes and slung them over her shoulder and sat down to skin them. "We could use the pelts as blankets or something. We might need them, eventually."

@decks123456 It's a jungle, right now;)

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 25 June 2011 at 1:42 PM

picking up somewhat from where I left off ^w^
blarg I thyink I missed some stuff, so I read over the other posts

Zen was already back in the healing tent, her her hood was up and she was sitting in the center, running her hand over the delicate surface of her staff. she felt ashamed for running away so quickly, but anyone who even tried to heal her would fail miserably

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 25 June 2011 at 1:43 PM

Go to page 2 or 3 Randomkitty explained it a little.
Right now, it's like a jungle with some small, dying trees.

Female
666 posts

decks123456 • 25 June 2011 at 1:46 PM

Oralee looked at the notepad Dust held up and sighed. too much for me right now anyways. "im dreaming," she said "none of this just happened. now come on people, lets get back to camp.

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 25 June 2011 at 1:50 PM

Zen bit her lower lip. the three new scratches seemed not to matter. she rubbed her neck where it had been shreded, and ran her hand down to her shoulder. with a sigh, the young healer outlined the scars and painfully remembered her fight.

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 1:57 PM

X finished skinning her coyotes, and dug a spile out of her pack, and shoved it into the nearest tree, holding her canteen under the spile to gather what sap the tree had left to give.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 25 June 2011 at 2:01 PM

/WHO EVER HAS EVEN A LITTLE SCARTCH, COME SEE ME IN THE HEALING TENT/ Dust wrote.

Then, Dust walked into camp, and went to the healing tent. /Zen, it's not bad. Tell me anything if you need to./ Dust wrote. /Cause, i'm the best listener around./ he added with a smile.

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 2:04 PM

X pulled her spile out of the tree and considered what Dust wrote. She had a few scratches, but they would heal. She'd spent enough time in the desert to know that. She'd been living in an oasis for two years, now. She knew that too.

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 25 June 2011 at 2:06 PM

Zen looked up, just the slightest hint of a smile crossed her face. " it's not that it's bad...it's that it can't be healed. so I keep it hidden so people don't waste their energy by trying to help...." she replies with a sigh

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 25 June 2011 at 2:15 PM

Melodi started to set up a fire. She used the flint and steel to produce sparks, which set the wood on fire. She made a small spit out of the wood of a dying tree. "If anyone has a dead coyote, please bring it to me so I can cook it." she said. Melodi prodded the wound, which was now only a bruise. She flinched at the touch. Melodi sat down and warmed her hands in the fire.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 25 June 2011 at 2:16 PM

/Are you sure that's true?/ Dust wrote. /My neck looked horrible when it was first wounded. But, it's a sign that i'm a survivor. Besides, I wanted to heal your forehead./
Dust then put infection-preventing medicine on Zen's forehead, and healed it.

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 25 June 2011 at 2:18 PM

Zen smiled a thankyou and looked down, she never had any attention, and didn't really like it "are you guys ok? like.. iss there anything I can help with?"
(if I randomly poof I had to take a shower)

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 2:18 PM

"Hey. Catch." X tossed Melodi her skinned coyotes. "What's your name, anyway? I never found out." said the hunter to the leader. (😋)