The Drought

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 6:22 PM

Tess nodded and inhailed deeper. She clutched her neck and started gagging. Her neck started to swell. She was having an allergic reaction.

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 6:22 PM

X tossed the flower away. For some reason, she didn't trust it. Was Zen acting oddly or was it just her? X feel back into a restless sleep, but a hacking noise woke her. "Tess! What's wrong?"

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 25 June 2011 at 6:27 PM

"tess?" Zen turned "crap..." she flipped through the book and couldn't find anything. frantically, she rushed over to Tess and tried to healp her breathe.

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 6:31 PM

Tess layed on the ground her body shaking up and down. She felt someone put her hands in her mouth. She tried to say call for help!

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 25 June 2011 at 6:32 PM

Dust woke up to frantic scrambling. He saw Tess having an allegic reaction.
/There's almost nothing we can do for an allegy. Unless we have a anti- shot. I'll go check./ Dust wrote, and ran to the healing tent.

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 6:33 PM

Tess slowly shut her eyes, but then opened them franticly. She felt hot, like she was in a fire.

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 25 June 2011 at 6:34 PM

Zen bit her lower lip and mouthed "I'm sorry" she put her hand over Tess's throat, not touching it, but her hand started glowing gold, she tried to make the reaction stop and the swelling go down, but it wasn't working.

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 7:03 PM

Tess grabbed the ground, she shuddered, and her air way started to close.

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 25 June 2011 at 7:08 PM

'please hurry dust!' she thought quickly. Zen thought for a moment and swallowed hard, she put her hands together and muttered something, trying to make the swelling go down. if it didn't work, she would just be draining her energy. Zen prayed in her head that this would work, she needed the energy and the whole group probably couldn't go on without Tess.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 25 June 2011 at 7:10 PM

Dust returned with the shot. /I don' think it will work, but it's worth a shot./ Dust wrote, and stabbed the shopt into Tess's leg.

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 7:10 PM

Tess's neck started to stop swelling. She gasped the air in and layed on the ground. Tess opened her mouth to talk, nothing came out. She tried to yell, didnt work.So she wrote in the sand. /Thanks Dust/

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 25 June 2011 at 7:13 PM

Zen almost collapsed with releaf "dust you saved her!" she smiled up at him and looked down at tess "I don't know if I should do anything else......most of these plants and herbs re new and are only recorded in my book.....so I don't know what would give you another reaction and what wouldnt" she wighed

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 7:19 PM

/I hate that plant./ Tess wrote her voice still not working. /I want some meet please? I'm really hungry and really thirsy/

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 25 June 2011 at 7:24 PM

Zen sighed "I don't know it it's that good of an idea..your throaght might be damaged...but igf you want to risk it, go ahead." she sighed and sulked back to the tent

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 7:28 PM

/Fine. But how am I gunna eat and drink?/ Tess worte.

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 25 June 2011 at 7:30 PM

Zen shrugged "risk it if you want, I'm out of ideas" she ducked into the tent and sat against the corner, re doing most of the sketches

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 7:34 PM

/Fine I wont EAT or DRINK. Sure ill be fine./ Tess wrote getting very annoyed.

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 25 June 2011 at 7:37 PM

Zen sighed and kept reading "why am I such a horrible healer?" she asked herself crudely. she hated not being able to do anything HELPFUL for once and a while.

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 7:42 PM

Tess layed on the ground. She saw a lion out a couple meters away. It started to run at her. She grabbed her bow and arrow. She aimed as it was up in her face. It opened its mouth and she shot, it went to the back of the neck. It fell dead.

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 25 June 2011 at 7:44 PM

Zen heared a slight comotion, but ignored it. she wanted to be done healing, she'd stick to writing the book for now.

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 7:49 PM

Tess picked up the lion, and skined it. She washed the pelt. It was warm, it was strong, it was rough. 'Blanket maybe? Or make a coat?' she thouught to herself. She came inside and wrote. /Blanket, coat, or something else?/ she worte on in the sand.

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 25 June 2011 at 7:55 PM

Zen kept reading and sketching, she pressed one of the flowers in the back of the book, and tried not to breathe too deeply

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 7:57 PM

/Fine, why are you being so.... annoying lately?/ she wrote dragging the rock into the ground angrilly. She lefy the room and layed under the skin. 'Blanket' she thought to herself.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 25 June 2011 at 9:02 PM

Melodi rolled her yes and patted Zen on her shoulder. "Its okay, we didn't know. But she's okay now. Just let Tess sulk by herself, she's just in shock." Melodi squeezed Zen's shoulder. "I'm going to sleep. Night." Melodi went back to her sleeping bag.

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 9:15 PM

Tess sighed, she felt so helpless. Tess fell asleep, she had a dream of when she was a baby. She saw her mother smiling. Then she saw her mother grab a hammer. And hit her, she was so young she couldnt do anything.
@taffy789

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 25 June 2011 at 9:24 PM

@blue_girl08
@randomkitty17
srry I poofed 😋

Zen sighed and looked down at the flower, she then noticed what looked like a map, it was the collor of the flower that designed the jungle, there was a large splotch "this must be the next checkpoint or this must be a trick" she hissed to herself

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 9:26 PM

Tess woke up not to far into her sleep. She walked over to Dust and kissed his cheek.
/Thanks for saving my life. 😊 / she wrote intothe sand.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 25 June 2011 at 9:28 PM

Dust wiped off the kiss. / Anyone could've done it. Beisdes, you throat should heal in a day, it's not bad, besides writing in the sand is my thing./ he wrote.

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 25 June 2011 at 9:29 PM

Zen didn't notice she was digging her charcoal stick into the book "if I'm so 'annoying'" she hissed to herself "I'll just leave" The healer stood and snuck away, taking her herbs with her. she kept her blood red cloak hood up, and ignored the open gash on the side of her head that she had gotten after walking into a sharp branch

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 25 June 2011 at 9:33 PM

Melodi snored, she was dead to the world.