The Drought

in Roleplaying

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 26 June 2011 at 1:03 PM

Ima leaving. 😊 Bye guys. (For awhile)

Deleted • 26 June 2011 at 3:17 PM

@randmkitty17 Dont worry, it wont survive, her stomache will stop swelling soon...

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 26 June 2011 at 3:18 PM

@bluegirl80 no, I mean, it just kinda messes up the plot :/

Deleted • 26 June 2011 at 3:19 PM

@randomkitty17 okay then Ignore it, but can she still be like 19 instead of 24...

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 26 June 2011 at 3:20 PM

@bluegirl80 sure

Deleted • 26 June 2011 at 3:22 PM

@randomkitty17 Okay then It will have been a dream!
~~~~~~
Tess jolted up the lion skin fell to the ground. She got up and saw Melodi. "Hi, theres a few things I have to tell you." she told her a sad and helpless look in her eyes.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 26 June 2011 at 3:23 PM

@bluegirl80 Melodi is not at camp, she's out looking for Zen.

Deleted • 26 June 2011 at 3:33 PM

@randomkitty17 oh...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tess saw nobody at camp. She started to wander around. She saw Zen, or so she thought.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 26 June 2011 at 3:59 PM

Lee trekked through the jungle, looking for Zen. 'This mission will never succeed if people are always running away', she thought. And plus, the lion. Lee sat down to think for a bit. 'Even if they did find a water source, who says that greedy humans won't hoard it for themselves' she pondered.

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 26 June 2011 at 6:33 PM

@randomkitty17 @redfire77 @bluegirl80
srry I wasnt on early like I thought I would be
BLARG

Zen sighed and stopped at the edge of the jungle, it seemed to be growing dead and dry. Climbing a tree and leaning against the trunk when she reached the top, she looked over the flower, the map design seemed to have vanished and was now nothing but blotches.
"I'm going nuts" she whispered to herself as she tore the pettals of te flower slowly, the soft flesh of the pettals made a sattisfying feel in her hands as she shreaded the beautiful bloom.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 26 June 2011 at 6:38 PM

@feather_soul it's fine 😊

"ZEN!!!!!" Lee screamed through the jungle. She brushed away some dead undergrowth and moved foward.

Deleted • 26 June 2011 at 6:40 PM

"ZEN ARE YOU HERE?" Tess yelled through the forest. She climbed through the trees. She saw a girl. She climbed the tree. "Zen! I found you!"

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 26 June 2011 at 6:42 PM

@redfire77 😸

Zen yawned wide (not notising her name being called) and looked down at the small black bag with her herbs, wraps, and booklet "no food, no water, and no meaning to live" she whispered to herself. deciding just to go see what had happened, she swung from the vines, back to the camp and found it empty "guess I only took up spce and supplied anyways....I also almost killed tess..." her voice trailed off and she sighed. swinging back a few trees and ending up near the clearing of the cyotee attack

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 26 June 2011 at 6:43 PM

Melodi caught up with Lee. "Why would she go into the jungle alone? She knows how dangerous it it!" Melodi whispered. "There has to be some footprints..." she said.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 26 June 2011 at 6:44 PM

Lee sighed and backtracked. She had wandered too far for her liking. Taking a sip of her precious water, she cupped her hands around her mouth and screamed, "ZEN!!!" She turned to Melodi. "I think she feels useless. But that's FAR from the case. She saved your life!"

Deleted • 26 June 2011 at 6:46 PM

Tess tapped her. "HELLO!?!?!?! ARE YOU IGNORING ME!" Tess yelled in her ear seeing that Zen hadnt heard her.

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 26 June 2011 at 6:50 PM

The helpless healer started reading her book again, she noticed that the leaves in the tree she was in, were stiff and thick. They reminded her of the stuck up higher class people she used to have to help. she started reading and found the leaves
"cures severe iching caused by whitesap.....soothing, great replacement for alo.....leaves seal water at their tips-" she cut herself off and picked a large leaf, cracking it with a satisfying and crisp 'crunch' a few dropletts of water slid down her hand and down her arm, dripping off her elbow "how useless if they just spray everywhere"

Deleted • 26 June 2011 at 6:51 PM

Tess hit Zen. "LISTEN TO ME! Im sorry that I was so rude! I have alot going on. Im not 14! Im 19 And I was abused. Your the first to know."

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 26 June 2011 at 6:51 PM

"I know...if we don't find her, this is going to be really bad....she could be singled out by coyotes and I don't think we could make it without her as an extra healer." Melodi told Lee. Then she took a deep breath and yelled "ZEEEEEEEN!!!!!" as loud as she could. Melodi took a swig of water and put her hands in her pockets.

@bluegirl80 I don't think she wants Zen to be found just yet....

Deleted • 26 June 2011 at 6:53 PM

@randomkitty17 she can ignore Tess, then Tess will find and bring help later.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 26 June 2011 at 6:55 PM

@bluegirl80 Zen moved away from the tree though, before Tess got there.

Deleted • 26 June 2011 at 6:57 PM

@redfire77 hehehe okay...

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 26 June 2011 at 7:00 PM

@bluegirl80
@redfire77
@randomkitty17

it's not that, I posted late TWICE now, and edited 😋

Zen heard her name and looked up slightly. "I am going nuts" she whispered to herself and went back to reading her book, not thinking that maybe, just maybe, she was really wanted or needed. if anyone was giving her attention -she sighed at the thought- then they'd be waisting their time, she hated it, but -Zen thought again- what if dust couldn't do it alone? what if he were to get hurt? there were only two of them that could heal

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 26 June 2011 at 7:02 PM

Lee ran forward screaming Zen's name. "COME OUT!!! WE NEED YOU!!!" She stopped and sighed. "We really do need her...", she told Melodi.

Deleted • 26 June 2011 at 7:04 PM

Tess looked at the leaf she inhailed, "Zen its me Tess your not imagining it!"

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 26 June 2011 at 7:11 PM

Zen looked up and blinked a haze from her eyes, she whistled six notes, sounding like a mockingbird, but making it obvious it wasn't a bird. looking down at tess, she blinked and just watched her.
"what?" she asked in a prodding tone

Deleted • 26 June 2011 at 7:13 PM

"Please come back! I never meant what I said!" Tess yelled to her.

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 26 June 2011 at 7:16 PM

She slid down the trunk of the treee and blinked. "dn't you guys have dust? he's a better healer than I am" she quipped

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 26 June 2011 at 7:18 PM

/I doesn't matter. You're on the team./ Dust wrote, his arms folded.

Deleted • 26 June 2011 at 7:20 PM

"Yeah Dust is right." Tess told Zen.