The Drought

in Roleplaying

Female
666 posts

decks123456 • 25 June 2011 at 2:19 PM

when she reached camp, oralee sat down and examined the wounds. the bruises were fine, she didnt need any healing for them. then she noticed the rip in her shirt where it was damp with blood. the cut wasnt deep at all, but was about a foot long. she was never great at this kind of thing, so maybe healing tent was a good idea.

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 25 June 2011 at 2:25 PM

Zen yawned a bit and stood "I'll be back momentarily" The young healer exited the tent and steped out into the camp, llooking over the few people that were there.

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 2:28 PM

Oasis the camel made her weird camel noise and X walked over to her and fed Oasis some grain. X sat down on a rock before the fire and stared into the flames.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 25 June 2011 at 2:28 PM

/Go make sure anyone with a cut comes see me./ Dust wrote to Zen. /Those coyotes could've had dirty claws. I don't want any infections/

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 25 June 2011 at 2:31 PM

Zen nodded and whistled quickly, she smirked and waved for any of the injured to come to the healing tent.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 25 June 2011 at 2:32 PM

Melodi looked over at X. "Melodi. Nice to meet you." She said and started to roast the coyotes. "So are you a healer or a warrior?" Melodi asked without looking up.

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 2:34 PM

"Warrior. But I can hunt for us, if you'd like me to. I'd need someone to go with me though. Dust says so." X said quietly. Then she grinned.

Female
666 posts

decks123456 • 25 June 2011 at 2:39 PM

Oralee got up and walked to the tent as Zen waved them over.

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 25 June 2011 at 2:40 PM

EDIT

Zen smiled and motioned her inside. Disapearing into the tent, she pulled her hood back and smiled
BRB SHOWER

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 2:41 PM

X glanced at Zen, but held her ground. She had lived on her own with no knowledge of healing for a year, and she still had survived with bad injuries. Her scars proved it.

((btw, anyone like Bijou? Delfin99 would be proud;) She shall not die, either😃))

Female
666 posts

decks123456 • 25 June 2011 at 2:43 PM

she entered the tent and sat down. the cut started to ache more, but the bleeding had mostly stopped.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 25 June 2011 at 2:44 PM

Melodi smiled. "Sure. I think we're okay for today, though. A bhch of coyotes and a leopard!" she rubbed her hands together. "Has the leopard been skinned?" Melodi asked casually, as if skinning a leopard was perfectly normal. She continued to turn the spit as she talked. "I hope the others are okay. After all, I think Dust and Zen make good beakers, don't you think?" she said.

(@choocalate yay flowerfurs!)

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 25 June 2011 at 2:49 PM

Dust quickly put disinfective on Oralee's wounds. Dust smilied. /All done./ he wrote. /Also, go get X for me, I can tell she has a wound./

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 2:51 PM

"I'll go find the leopard. And yeah. Dust and Zen are good beakers." X faltered slightly at the end of her sentence, but she went to find the leopard and bring it back to camp and skin it there. X ran in the direction the leopard was slain, and threw a torch at one remaining coyote that yelped and ran off. She skinned the leopard and took what meat could be salvaged.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 25 June 2011 at 2:53 PM

@choocalate you said beakers 😋

Melodi continued to roast the coyotes and wait.

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 2:55 PM

@randomkitty17 yeah, you did too.😋 *giggle like an insane chipmunk*

Female
666 posts

decks123456 • 25 June 2011 at 2:55 PM

Oralee smiled. "will do." she slipped out of the tent , but smelled something strange, which reminded her how hungry she was. she followed the cent to where Melodi was. "uuhh, is that Coyote?" Oralee asked nervously.

@randomkitty17

wurt do you mean by beakers?

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 25 June 2011 at 2:58 PM

@choocalate XD maybe we should rename them that! (stupid spell check XD)

Melodi looked at Oralee. "Yes, why? Would you like some?" she took the coyote off of the spit and offered some to Oralee.

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 3:00 PM

@randomkitty17 beaker, beaker, beaker! 😋 We're weird, just like camel noises.XD

X tried to sneak around Oralee and the tent, conscious that her shadow might give her away. 😋

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 25 June 2011 at 3:01 PM

BACK! 😃

Zen sighed and looked over at dust, she pulled the book out of her satchel, along with the flower that was still living, she sat by a wall and started flipping through the manual, trying to find it's uses

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 3:01 PM

----- Ugh, I have to go. Don't do anything exciting, 'kay? I don't want to miss another battle;)-----

Female
666 posts

decks123456 • 25 June 2011 at 3:03 PM

errr... no thanks. and i thought i heard X over here, Dust wants to see her to heal any wounds. "

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 25 June 2011 at 3:06 PM

(aw, bye)

Zen saw a slight shadow move out of the corner of her eye and sighed "just...let the stubborn one be." she smiled and pulled back her hood to get a better look at the markings, it looked like lattin, but at the same time it started mixing around and looked like japaniese. she blinked hard, figuring she was tired, and started reading, her eye widened and she grinned. the flower was from an unknown fruit, and the aroma could knock someone out.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 25 June 2011 at 3:07 PM

Melodi shook her head. "X went to go get the leopard." she said.

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 25 June 2011 at 3:11 PM

"ok..." Zen stood "I'm going out to find more of these flowers, they'll be helpful."

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 25 June 2011 at 3:11 PM

Dust looked at Zen. /If you need me to write../ then he smelled the meat. /I'll be eating./ he finished, then ran out to where they were cooking meat.

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 25 June 2011 at 3:15 PM

Zen nodded and started off on her longish trip, the tree was far from the jungle but if there was ever a broken arm or a surgery needed -which seemed unlikely- atleast she'd have a way to knock someone out painlessly and quickly.

Female
666 posts

decks123456 • 25 June 2011 at 3:18 PM

eventually her hunger won over and she found herself eating cooked beast. "the stuff isnt that bad actually." she said. "wheres everyone else?

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 25 June 2011 at 3:19 PM

Melodi saw Dust come out of the tent. "Hey, coyote meat?" she offered a chunk of roasted meat to him.

Female
178 posts

feather_soul • 25 June 2011 at 3:20 PM

Zen sighed as she passed the clearing where the cyotes attacked. she was just backtracking where she had come from, and it wasn't that hard