BOAFFUN

in Forum Games

What kind of games do you like to play most? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
148 posts

ugena • 25 May 2015 at 9:03 AM

@byfelisa

::ROAK Contest::

I have fed all 12 coves.

Have an happy high colored day.

Non-binary
2,821 posts

lunacharm1037 • 26 May 2015 at 4:05 PM

@byfelisa

For ROAK am i supposed to post a new separate post for feeding the coves? i thought It was one post (#266, in my case) I have fed all 12 coves everyday since it started and posted it on the original post. So am I doing this incorrectly?

Female
148 posts

ugena • 26 May 2015 at 6:53 PM

@byfelisa

I have fed all 12 coves.

May everyone have a nive day! 😊

Female
4,150 posts

emo_pattys • 26 May 2015 at 10:34 PM

@byfelisa
Fed all the coves for the RAOK Contest ❤ī¸

Female
409 posts

savannahall • 27 May 2015 at 5:13 AM

Fed the 12 coves 😊 I fed yesterday too, But I forgot to post. 😋

Female
148 posts

ugena • 27 May 2015 at 9:21 AM

@byfelisa

I have fed all 12 coves.

May everyone have a nive day!

Female
4,150 posts

emo_pattys • 27 May 2015 at 9:02 PM

@byfelisa
Fed all the coves for the RAOK Contest 😊

Female
148 posts

ugena • 28 May 2015 at 3:45 PM

@byfelisa

I have fed all 12 coves.

😊

Female
409 posts

savannahall • 28 May 2015 at 11:39 PM

@byfelisa

Feeding the 12 coves now. ❤ī¸

~EDIT~

I also fed them again May 29th (today) but it won't let me post cause of double posting. So I'm just gonna update it here that I fed the 12 coves again. 😃

Female
148 posts

ugena • 29 May 2015 at 9:01 AM

@byfelisa

I have fed all 12 coves.

May you have all a nice day! 😊

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 30 May 2015 at 5:00 AM

------^^^^^------ l

l
------^O^O^--<<< TWEET l
--------^v^-------- l_______l
--<<<<vvv>>>>
---<<<vvv>>>---
-----<<vvv>>-----
--------ll ll--------
--------x x--------
___B__O__A__F_________

Saturday Greetings Friends!

How is everyone doing? Did you have a pleasant week? Are you ready for a new month and all the grandeur that goes with it here on Egg Cave and in the bird club?

I'm sorry for being scarce of late but there is much to get done to prepare for next month. We are celebrating our 3rd Anniversary for BOAF. ❤ī¸
There is some things I do naturally behind the scenes to keep the club organized, however this is a special occasion thanks to all our members and want it to be memorable and loads of fun for everyone.

I wish to thank all our members and club moderators that have made the longevity of the club possible. ❤ī¸ THANK YOU!! ❤ī¸
From my heart to all of yours this is so exciting and humbling at the same time.

June 1st is our anniversary and hope you all will log in and post something unique for our club in our main forum thread then and thanks so much. 😊

There is great news to share with you all today.
@tikimaki has returned and is one of our Head Moderators again.
Woooo Hoooo!! Welcome back, you were sorely missed.
We are so happy to have you grace us with your humor, kindness, joyful spirit and professional moderating.

Thank you to everyone who participated in our club's anthem posting for the May raffle drawing!
It has been so touching and inspiring to see all the creative posts and even the bird art being used from our club members who created and donated them for us to enjoy.
Tomorrow is the last day for the anthem posting in our main forum thread and good luck to you all.

You are welcome @mairbear and glad to hear it helped and we could be there for you and your creatures.

@lunacharm1037 that is correct only one post and you were to edit it each day and state you fed the coves for that day. It makes the posting easier to record each member participating progress, thanks for your question and you did that so "kudos". 😊

I will be quite busy the next few days due to the end of this month duties and beginning of June tasks so please forgive me if my responses are delayed but will answer you all back I promise if you ping me in the forum, send me a pm or write on my profile wall.

All contests and activities end today and tomorrow.
You can still partake in them if you wish to but please PM me before Midnight ECT.

Everyone has been given credit for the RAOK Charity Contest up to yesterday and thank you for visiting coves for three weeks in May. 😊 😊 😊
Your selfless act is more profound than you know and so appreciated.

We hope you all had a pleasurable month with us and will find your participation winnings gratifying.
June 4th and June 5th will be when the prizes for all contests and activities will be disbursed via our club's account @contests-r-us.

Please, if I post a lot for you offer only one creature, preferrably a common bird and thanks.
If you are offering on an item lot I post for you, then only 1 đŸĒ™ is necessary to offer.

If you have to make a trade lot to receive your prize please only one common creature.

If it is an item lot you must make, it should be any item under 1000 đŸĒ™ only.

** One more thing, we really need our "New Memb Gift" list of creatures to be immortalized. If anyone can help with that it is truly appreciated. **

The main focus is that new members don't have to worry about those birds ever perishing in any way.

Thank you to all our club members who faithfully tend to our needy creatures in the club account.
You all are the BEST!! You are all amazing with a caring heart. Thanks!! 😃

Later on today I will post a Mini-Contest to name our new mascot. Thank you to everyone who voted in the poll in our main forum thread. 😊

For the last Mini-Game and Mini-Contest, all players will receive their prizes later on today. Thanks for being patient and for participating.

Have a splendid weekend and huge bird hugs to everyone! ❤ī¸

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 30 May 2015 at 5:39 AM

@byfelisa
Thank you so much! ❤ī¸ I'm glad to be back.
I am excited for the clubs 3rd Anniversary! 😃

Female
409 posts

savannahall • 30 May 2015 at 6:14 AM

@byfelisa

I have ALL the new member birds on my blogger to immortalize. I don't know if you remember but I told you I would do it but it would take a while cause it's been messing up lately. ☚ī¸

So sorry they haven't finished yet. ;-;

I know someone who will do it and will get it done FAST and i'll ask her to help. ❤ī¸

Feeding the 12 coves & sorry I didn't make 1 post.

Female
148 posts

ugena • 30 May 2015 at 11:53 AM

@byfelisa

I have fed all 12 coves.

Happy 3rd anniversary to the BOAF club! 😊

Female
770 posts

loumina28 • 31 May 2015 at 12:24 AM

@byfelisa

WELCOME TWO PEOPLE TO EGG CAVE
Welcome @iceiceice and @savannahall ! Hope you'll have fun in the club and a teriffic time !

TAKE A GUESS AT WALL OF SANDRODONS
You have already submitted your answer today. The answer will be revealed at 12:00 PM ECT.

SEND A BOOK TO TWO CLUB MEMBERS
I decided to give books to two members. A book to @mckeira ( Colorful Seasons ) and a book to @ugena ( How to train your Shrew ) . One for a new member and one for an old one.

Female
42 posts

mckeira • 31 May 2015 at 2:24 AM

@loumina28
thanks for the book

Female
148 posts

ugena • 31 May 2015 at 7:11 AM

@loumina28 Thank you for the book. 😊

@byfelisa - May 31 19:44

I have fed all 12 coves.

Happy end of month! 😊

Non-binary
2,821 posts

lunacharm1037 • 31 May 2015 at 11:35 PM

I completed #ROAK fed all 12 coves everyday of the contest ❤ī¸ 😊

Post #266 http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/45501/240#1253755

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 22 June 2015 at 10:44 AM

````````````````````-xxx--
``````````````````x```````x
`````````````````x```-(O```-L_
`````````````````-x``--`-````==-\
`````````````````x``````=``=
````````````````x---``\\\\/\\\
```````````````/--------```\\\
``````````````//

```\\
`````````````/
|````\
````````````/
|````\
````````````/
/````|
```````````//---------ii/`````/
``````````//-----lllll//``````/
``````````//-iill////``````/
`````````///`-lll`````----/
`````````//+-------`\---/
````````//==----`/``\`/
```````//=``````/``(-\
``````//````---//````\\
````````----//```````'\\___
``````//```````````````-----iii

Monday Greetings Friends!!

I'm sorry this is so late in being posted to you all.

Computer troubles prevented so much from getting done and with the month almost over some adjustments will have to made to overlap into next month.

A huge thank you to our members who valiantly protected our creatures and to those who even immortalized them within a two weeks span!! ❤ī¸

Thank you to all who wished our bird club a happy third anniversary. Your wishes will be featured on our Bird Art page at the club's website. 😸

Our Anniversary Bash will be held on June 30th in the BOAFCHAT and BOAFFUN forum threads. It will take place from 6:00 PM thru 10:00 PM ECT.

Do stop by as there will be fun activities, door prizes and a time to chat with other club members.

Our June newsletter will be released in two days, June 24th.

Tomorrow I'll post the End of the Month May News and all the winners of the contests, activities and the monthly raffle drawing plus any trades ready for prize disbursement or members who need to set up a trade lot.

Please help me give a cheery feathery welcome and warm hug to @leafmelody @ricefishie @sarvarnaa @fiamma @dragonflarefierce!!

Welcome and have fun with us here in these two forums:
BOAFCHAT and BOAFFUN
You can subscribe to these.

Thank you for joining, have a delightful week! ❤ī¸

Byfelisa is still accepting artwork donations for our anniversary bash. Please post in the BOAFFUN forum the link to the bird artwork by June 26th.
It must be something you drew yourself and dedicated to our club with your artist signature on it.

This is a big accomplishment and a memorable one for all of us, so we hope more will contribute. 😃
Thanks to everyone who has contributed so far!!

Thank you to our games moderator Prettymint for agreeing to help out with our games and newsletter each month.

** We need one more game moderator to work with Duchess and myself in the BOAFFUN forum. Byfelisa is accepting any inquiries for this position, please PM your interest by July 2, 2015.

Wishing you all club a very happy, splendid and fun day around Egg Cave.

❤ī¸ Feathery Birdie Hugs! ❤ī¸

------

MINI-GAMES usually posted by Byfelisa will resume as of later on tonight.

All pending winners from the last two games will be sent their prize tonight also and thanks for supporting the games. 😃

827 posts

nine • 22 June 2015 at 8:33 PM

@byfelisa
Some artwork I made for the anniversary bash!
It's just a Honk, since that's all I could think of at the time.
http://i.imgur.com/l3qFAWV.jpg
I don't exactly have a signature, so I just wrote my username in the bottom right corner. I hope you like it!

Female
689 posts

cclynn2855 • 23 June 2015 at 8:36 AM

@ricefishie aww its really cute!

Female
4,150 posts

emo_pattys • 24 June 2015 at 5:00 PM

@leafmelody @ricefishie @sarvarnaa @fiamma @dragonflarefierce Welcome to you all 😃

Female
47 posts

sarvarnaa • 25 June 2015 at 2:59 AM

@emo_pattys
Thanks 😊

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 25 June 2015 at 5:26 AM

@emo_pattys + #BOAF/#BOAFFUN
Thank you so much for the warm welcome! 😊 I feel like I've been in this BOAF for ages already! >.<

Female
4,150 posts

emo_pattys • 28 June 2015 at 8:46 PM

@leafmelody We hope you stay in the club for ages from now on 😊

@sarvarnaa You're very welcome!

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 28 June 2015 at 9:47 PM

@emo_pattys
Thanks for the very warm welcome! 😊 >.<

Female
689 posts

cclynn2855 • 2 September 2015 at 2:20 PM

i hope this isn't too old :/ sorry if it is

Deleted • 10 September 2015 at 6:05 PM

@byfelisa
@cclynn2855 @emo_pattys

Hi guys! I'm back! I'm gonna make some art for you, and this time it's free!!

😊

Female
409 posts

savannahall • 10 September 2015 at 9:00 PM

When is byfelisa gonna come back? ☚ī¸

Deleted • 10 September 2015 at 9:10 PM

I'm back!

If you haven't noticed...