BOAFFUN

in Forum Games

What kind of games do you like to play most? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
409 posts

savannahall • 10 September 2015 at 9:18 PM

@loveicepop - I did! Welcome back! 😊 I was just wondering when the BOAF Leader is gonna come back, It's been months.
☚ī¸

Deleted • 10 September 2015 at 9:35 PM

Really, oh!@savannahall

Female
689 posts

cclynn2855 • 11 September 2015 at 10:55 AM

@loveicepop well hey there 😊
@savannahall idk </3

Female
4,151 posts

emo_pattys • 11 September 2015 at 11:37 AM

@loveicepop I'm glad you're back! 😊

Deleted • 14 September 2015 at 9:19 PM

Thanks guys 😊

-- -- -- -- B
.....\ -- --O
...../\ -- --A
> )==)=O> >Tweet<
.....\/ -- --F
...../ -- --- !

I made this art ^ and bottom too.

--- -- -- -- --
..BOAF........\
.The best bird\
..club there is..\
..Created by......\
...the wonderful...\
Byfelisa......!!........\
Birds of a feather....\
Thrive together........\
>Whoop!)==)======O>
.They have..V..A heart\
..Singing songs so...../
..sweet......yeah......./
..We honor them...../
We may be crazy../
..But birds love us/
..So friendly!...../
...GO BOAF!...../
--- --- --- ---- -

May not work.

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 23 September 2015 at 3:34 PM

Happy Wednesday Greetings All!

.........._____
....B.../...........\
....O.|..0.._0...|
.....A.\....__\../
.....F..|..........|
......../......|....\
......./.......|....\\
.......|.......\...../.\
........\........\../...\
.........\,,,,,,,,V......\
...........|| || \\\\\\\
...........^ ^ \\\

How is everyone doing this month?
Did you all have a good summer? Let us discuss it in our club chat thread. I would love to talk with you friends!

NEW Club Poll in our main forum thread, so head on over and cast your vote now. Multiple choice for your convenience this time too. 😸

I went through an ordeal with computer issues and the short story is two new computers and the rest of the equipment to work along with them.

Missed everyone so much and sorry couldn't communicate but had to use someone's laptop three separate times and let me tell you, it is not my thing at all.

I felt like a dinosaur in a big city! LOL
Forget it, will never get use to that type of machine.

Now on to club announcement.

There is much to catch up on so please give me a week to sort through things here.

For now, there are two requests from members if any are able to assist the club account and thank you.

Egg Coins are deeply needed and appreciated.
Extra limited edition cave creatures you might can part with from July to September are also needed.

I wasn't able to secure the Egg Cave's birthday creatures and really sorry about this!

Everything is still in place to have an anniversary bash and award the winners for the May activities and contests.
I will post in the BOAFFUN thread once ready and thanks so much for being understanding and very patient.

A very sincere and heartfelt thanks to all who immortalized and helped our club account creatures while I was away. Kudos!

@loveicepop
Thank you for the bird art text contribution!
It is wonderful and will get it added on our main forum thread's art section asap. 😊 ❤ī¸

Will post a new mini-game and mini-contest for everyone to participate in tomorrow, Thursday.

We have 8 new members joining us so please help me give them a warm feathery hug and hearty welcome.

Welcome to Birds Of A Feather!!
@clbr6117 @gymnastics001 @klemen @lenamilove @lkape4 @persipnei @splashnose @usahafuse

May you enjoy all the activities and friendships here for a long time. Feel free to ask questions, via our chat thread.

This forum has a lot of information for you to explore. It is our main forum thread for this club.

We have a chat thread at BOAFCHAT and a fun center for games, contests, etc... at

BOAFFUN. You can subscribe to these.

You can post once daily in here the club's anthem and motto. You'll find more in Post #24 on Page 1.
If you need help with your cove or know of a troubled cove please post it in here and thanks.
Want to contribute bird text art? You can do that here too!

Our html formatted monthly Newsletter for you to participate in activities: http://boafclub.net/index.html

All activities and contests and other goodies are in the news as well as updates and what is newsworthy.

As a new member you are welcomed to one or two birds from our club's account at @contests-r-us; choose from the "New Memb Gift" tab ONLY.

Please let me know if you want one within a month's time.

Any longer than that I consider you don't want the gift and then it is available for another new member.
This account has a Q & A section as well as club information to make navigating easier for you.

Thank you so much for joining our bird club!
May you have a great week around Egg Cave.

* Will repost this notice in BOAFFUN thread for everyone to read and be updated. *

Wishing all club members a beautiful day and hugs! ❤ī¸

Female
409 posts

savannahall • 23 September 2015 at 9:21 PM

@byfelisa Unfortunately, I'm very tight on egg coins so I cannot donate any. ☚ī¸ BUT I can donate 2 immortal Benvior eggs and some immortal Aska's and i'll be on the lookout for the other ones. 😊

I can also donate an immortal Mecko, I'll make a lot in a second.

EDIT - I had the Benviors, 2 Aska's, and a Fairtop. 😊

Deleted • 23 September 2015 at 10:00 PM

@byfelisa
Sadly, I've been on a hiatus too and i don't really have the mecko, and the egg coins, i'm not sure. but I'm glad your back! 😊

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 23 September 2015 at 10:16 PM

Thank you @savannahall! 😸

That is okay and don't fret any over it. Everyone knows you would if you could.

You have given so much contribution to helping the club, it is deeply appreciated. The creatures will be a part of the monthly raffle drawings coming up, big hugs!

I will offer on the lot under the club account in a few minutes and thanks again. 😃

Evening @loveicepop! 😊
Awww, thank you replying back. Everyone helps in their own way and with what is feasible to give. Not having something, never sweat it because you have given what you could already and all members have benefited from it. Thanks for being a wonderful friend and club member. The word text art you did was really amazing. 😸

Female
409 posts

savannahall • 23 September 2015 at 10:19 PM

@byfelisa - No problem! I'm happy to help! 😃

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 23 September 2015 at 10:21 PM

Thanks @savannah and birdie hugs to you. 😊

Two-Spirit
753 posts

brunosc • 27 September 2015 at 7:48 AM

Hello citizens! I'm back from my trip and ready to start over again in BOAF!

As for an apology for my time off and as a deep thanks for all BOAF members for being this great family in EC I would like to donate this lot Lot #603571 .

Hope you all guys have a nice week! And I hope to be more active here in October, since is my birthday month 😊

Cheers~❤ī¸â¤ī¸â¤ī¸

@byfelisa

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 28 September 2015 at 8:20 PM

Happy Monday to All Club Members!

.........._____
....B.../...........\
....O.|..0.._0...|
.....A.\....__\../
.....F..|..........|
......../......|....\
......./.......|....\\
.......|.......\...../.\
........\........\../...\
.........\,,,,,,,,V......\
...........|| || \\\\\\\
...........^ ^ \\\

Did you have a relaxing and interesting weekend?

We club moderators hope you did and are ready for the next couple of weeks here in the forum. 😊

First, there are some much needed updates and important implementations for our club to run properly and easily from here on out.

This post is going to be a bit lengthy and do apologize but need for everyone to know what is going on in the next couple of days.

Games and Prize Distribution Changes:

1. ALL đŸ’ĩ prizes will range from 50 cash vouchers to 500 cash vouchers.

2. The random prize game will no longer award freezes. You can win from 50 đŸ’ĩ to 200 đŸ’ĩ during a holiday themed newsletter.

3. You will be awarded đŸĒ™ and rare travels if you play any of the puzzles in the newsletter as well as the jigsaw and match game on our club's website.

4. All contests prize will consist of up to 500k đŸĒ™ and up to 500 đŸ’ĩ

*Please note that only the MOTM Recognition Reward will give out 500 đŸ’ĩ to a member automatically.
However, if there are two recipients in a month, they will each get 200 đŸ’ĩ as their reward.

5. For anyone who might miss a newsletter's activity deadline. You will have up to a week past the date to claim the Random Prize Game, Special Jigsaw Puzzle and other Puzzle Games.
*This is to allow for any new members joining the club around that time and any current member who missed out on the activity.

6. For now on I will make a special announcement asking for creature and egg coin donations. This will not be often, only give what you can and don't fret over quantity or rarity, that doesn't matter.
We appreciate every contribution big or small. 😃

7. Twice a year there will be a pairing of club members in an activity that will give you a chance to have fun playing with other members and gain a prize collectively because of participating.
*You don't have to join in, but if you do remember you are paired with someone.

8. Mini-Games and Mini-Contests will run in this forum thread as usual but the prizes will range from common travels to very rare travels or travel trinkets for mini-games. Mini-Contests can consist of up to 50,000 đŸĒ™, 50 đŸ’ĩ and unobtainable travels to rare travels.
Prizes are at the discretion of the game moderator at all times.

New Special Moderator Position:

Lastly, I'm calling out to all members for a special moderator. This person will be assisting me personally and will have to keep eye on the forums.

Taking position applications from September 30th until October 25th, only stipulation is that you have been a member on Egg Cave for at least 6 months.

A new moderator will be selected and notified on October 28th. An announcement to all club members will be made in this forum thread right after. Good luck to all who apply for this position and thank you on behalf of all us club moderators. ❤ī¸

Please send all inquiries and applications to @byfelisa and thank you so very much.

New Position Details:

You will welcome new members but also send them a formatted PM I will give to you to send.

Watch the main forum thread for new requests and the chat thread for conversations.

Do engage and keep the chat alive and ongoing.

If any new member posts a question and I'm not available, you will be the next in line to answer them back.

If there is an issue you are not sure of, the other head moderators can be of service to you.

If there is an issue or you see something not appropriate please let one of the head moderators know.

Regular Club Announcements

I must stress to all members that participation is important in anything/any place you join in but don't worry if you can't always be as active as other members as we all have our own lives and obligations. It is what you do when you are around and what impact you make on your friends here at Egg Cave. There will be unforeseen occurrences, we all have them and you have to roll with the punches as it is said. JUST HAVE FUN!!

Drop in on our chat forum from time to time okay?
There will be topics for discussion and some fun shares there. Let us get to know each other and form bonds across Egg Cave.

Please put your wings together to welcome and chirp in our latest new members, @ami_utsukushii and @hayleysmith to our club.

Our October newsletter is going to be out by October 7th. It is Fall themed with some halloween activities.

ALL May newsletter activities and contests winners will be awarded their prizes along with the monthly raffle drawing winners by October 4th the latest.

The changes will be reflected on the club's website over the next few days. 😊

This is it for the club changes, updates and announcements until next week.

Have a marvelous Monday everyone and friendship hugs to you!

MINI-GAME TIME!!

All you have to do is take an educated guess and post your answers here in this forum thread.

MAKE ONE POST please and you can edit it as many times as needed until the game deadline has arrived.

Don't peek at anyone's answers, just post yours according to your own knowledge. 😸
This is a mixture of questions so be prepared and good luck!

SQUARE BIZ

What is the capital of Australia?

What city in the United States is known for their Amusement Park and Chocolate Factory?

What type of artist was Ernest Hemingway?

Can you give us one fact about the Black-bellied whistling duck?

Name four (4) long-necked and long-legged birds?

This mini-game deadline is October 30th at 10:30 AM at Eastern Standard Time.

Prizes will be awarded for all participants after the deadline is over.

MINI-CONTEST TIME!!

There are three tasks for you to do to complete this contest and win a special prize.
Are you up to the challenge? Let us see! 😊

TASKS AROUND EGG CAVE

1) Place a bet in the Alkub Race and post the results here in this forum thread.

2) Welcome two new members to Egg Cave and post in here what two you gave a nice welcome to.

3) Play Egg Cave's Trivia and post the message once you have finished or the result of the trivia the next day.

The TOP TEN players will be rewarded a great prize, all other participants will receive a nice prize after the deadline is over.

This mini-contest deadline is October 30th at 8:00 PM at Eastern Standard Time.

*Remember make only ONE post for both the mini-game and contest. You can separate them as creatively as you like in the post and thank you.

Non-binary
2,821 posts

lunacharm1037 • 28 September 2015 at 10:44 PM

SQUARE BIZ

1.Canberra
2.Hershey
3.Literary
4Bright pink bill
5.Crane,Flamingo,Heron & Storks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mini contest
1.Bet on Alcub Merta on 28th..edit: my alcub did not win.
2.Welcomed @clbr6117 and @splashnose on their wall
3.Trivia is Zarol on 28th

Female
869 posts

netherling • 28 September 2015 at 11:53 PM

~Square Biz~
1.) Canberra
2.) Hershey, PA ❤ī¸
3.) Lit
4.) They normally dont build nests
5.) Ostrich, Flamingo, Ibis, Egret

~~~~~~~~|~*~|~~~~~~~~

Mini Tasks
1.) Tentakon the Alkub
2.) Welcomed @ pipsqueak and @ spec811
3.) Site trivia is the Zarol (Sept.28)

Female
3,201 posts

ushafuse • 30 September 2015 at 5:41 AM

@byfelisa

Square Biz
1) Canberra
2) Hershey
3) Literary
4) Its wingspan ranges from 76 to 94 cm
5) Flamingo, Ostrich, Heron, Stork

Mini Contest
1) Bet for Patch - Didn't win
2) Welcomed @ vosnianprince and @ missgamerokay
3) Did Site Trivia - Golosina

Female
875 posts

darexxis • 30 September 2015 at 5:54 AM

SQUARE BIZ

1}canberra
2}hershey
3}writer, painters, dancers, and philosophers
4}formerly also called black-bellied tree duck
5}flamingo, ostrich, storks & crane

Female
2,210 posts

barbyka • 30 September 2015 at 12:40 PM

SQUARE BIZ (I always read it square BLIZ..and then wondered how a Bliz can be square 😃)

1. Canberra
2. Hershey, PA (This chocolate only recently came to our country, but I admit I prefer Milka)
3. Literature
4. In the USA, it can be found year-round in parts of southeast Texas
5. Stork, Ibis, Heron, Great Egret

Alkub Racing

Your bet has been successfully placed. The next race will commence at 6:00 PM ECT.

The Alkub you bet on in the daily Alkub Race did not win! Place another bet!

Site Trivia

Your daily trivia answer has been submitted. Check back tomorrow to see if you had the correct answer!

Welcomed: @vosnianprince and @sammielynn

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 30 September 2015 at 3:42 PM

Thank you @lunacharm1037 @ami_utsukushii @darexxis @ushafuse @barbyka!

You have been successfully marked down for participating in the mini-contest and mini-game here in this forum. Thanks for playing! 😃

Your prizes will be sent after the deadline of the games.
Answers to the mini-game will be posted as well.

Look forward to seeing you play more mini-games and mini-contests. ❤ī¸

** Just a reminder to cast your vote for the poll in this forum and in our main forum thread. **

This will help us know what you like and how to bring you more interesting things in the future and what might need tweaking in the club. Thank you!

:: MINI GAME TIME! ::

Do you like compound words or words that just fit together and like them all the same?

This game is about compound words. I will give you a word and you give me a word that joins that word usually to form a new word.

Example: ________ JUICE
Answer: ORANGE JUICE

Now it is your turn to show off your word smarts. 😊
Post your answers in this forum and have fun.

DAY ________

________ FLIES

SPREAD _______

________ BOX

BOOK ________

________ BALL

HAND ________

This game ends on October 1st promptly at 11:30 PM (ECT).

All winners will be awarded a prize after the deadline.

Have a good day everyone and thanks for supporting the games here in the forum! ❤ī¸

Female
1,188 posts

gymnastics001 • 30 September 2015 at 3:48 PM

SQUARE BIZ
Canberra
Hershey, Pennsylvania (it's the best!)
a writer? (I have no clue 😋)
I'm pretty sure they're like 1 lbs?
Ostrich, Heron, Palau ❤ī¸ (my favorite), and Crane

mini contest-
I betted on Alkub Racing with Emmata
welcomed ami_utsukushii and murdermansion
Did site trivia

@barbyka I always saw it square bliz too... until now XD

Female
875 posts

darexxis • 30 September 2015 at 4:27 PM

COOOOL 😃

compound words

DAY dream

dragon FLIES

SPREAD sheet

toy BOX

BOOK worm

base BALL

HAND soap

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 30 September 2015 at 5:15 PM

@byfelisa

What is the capital of Australia? Canberra

What city in the United States is known for their Amusement Park and Chocolate Factory? Hershey, Pennsylvania

What type of artist was Ernest Hemingway? Novelist, writer, poet (?)

Can you give us one fact about the Black-bellied whistling duck? They have black bellies. 😉

Name four (4) long-necked and long-legged birds?

Flamingo, Stork, Crane, Emu

I know this passed, but for fun! ^^

~~~~

DAYCARE

MAYFLIES

SPREADSHEET

LUNCH BOX

BOOK COVER

SOCCER BALL

HANDSHAKE

Female
1,188 posts

gymnastics001 • 30 September 2015 at 5:30 PM

day care
dragon flies
spread the word
sand box
book stores
beach ball
hand sanitizer

😊

EDIT: Wow! I won alkub racing with Emmata

Deleted • 30 September 2015 at 7:00 PM

dayDREAM

FIREflies

spreadSHEET

CHATTERbox

bookMARK

BASKETball

handSHAKE

Non-binary
2,821 posts

lunacharm1037 • 30 September 2015 at 8:55 PM

MINI GAME COMPOUND WORDS

daylight
dragonflies
spreadsheet
lunchbox
bookends
basketball
handlotion

Two-Spirit
753 posts

brunosc • 1 October 2015 at 7:15 PM

October is my favourite month because I spend a lot of time planning parties for halloween and my birthday, which is very fun!

So here I go for the answers for the minigame 😉

DAY light

October FLIES

SPREAD happiness

surprise BOX

BOOK mark

soft BALL

HAND over

Female
469 posts

anniee • 1 October 2015 at 7:22 PM

DAYdream