The Enabled (Role-Play)

in Roleplaying

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 1 April 2016 at 11:54 PM

@bunnyshadow
@lailaluckyseal87

Why is she being so secretive? Chloe wondered. She was already bringing Skyler to Vladan's house. The wolf sighed. She didn't see that she had a choice. "Fine! I cant guarantee it'll be safe, though." She began walking toward Vladan's house. "He's going to be [yeep]," Chloe muttered. She looked back towards Skyler and Willow. "You coming?"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 1 April 2016 at 11:57 PM

"Yeah." She said following Chloe. "Hey chloe" She called. "I wish i had blue hair, what color hair do you wish you had?" She asked and her hair began to change to a dark blue color without her noticing.
@bunnyshadow
@pitch1221

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 2 April 2016 at 12:13 AM

@bunnyshadow
@lailaluckyseal87

Chloe replied, still looking forward, "I'm content with my hair color. I don't worry about that kind of thing. I focus on my work."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 2 April 2016 at 12:21 AM

Skyler looks down at her hair and realizes it's blue. "Wow! Another power! I can change my look!" She concentrates hard and it changes to blond with blue tips. "Nice!" She says.

@pitch1226

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 2 April 2016 at 12:36 AM

@pitch1226 @lailaluckyseal87

~~~

"Yes, I'm coming!" The woman said, rushing to catch up with the wolf-woman.

Willow stared intently at the girl's color changing hair. An enabled... Was that it? Were the red auras all belonging to people capable of great things? The woman wondered how in the world she was to compare against them. She couldn't extend her own life without killing a red, but if all reds had powers of some sort....

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 2 April 2016 at 12:42 AM

@bunnyshaow
@lailaluckyseal87

Chloe continued to walk toward Vladan's house. After what seemed like forever, they finally reached it. Chloe saw his car and what seemed like Odilia inside. She stopped at the fence. "Hey Odilia! Can you get Vladan or someone to open the fence? We have... guests."

Female
4,327 posts

dada_dragon • 2 April 2016 at 12:49 AM

In her fevered state, Kita could not move. All she could do was shudder on the floor. She reached out, trying to find anyone nearby, but the signal came back distorted and confused, which scared her.

It was like suddenly losing the ability to read... she couldn't make sense of a "language" that had always just come naturally... What would once have been steady streams of energy was now a blizzard, and she couldn't make sense of direction, strength, or anything...

@bunnyshadow

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 2 April 2016 at 12:50 AM

Skyler looks around. "Finally! We're here!" She says relieved. "At least we didn't get caught... yet..

@bunnyshadow
@pitch1226

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 2 April 2016 at 1:02 AM

@pitch1226 @dada_dragon

~~~

Odilia padded out of the car, excited to hear a recognizable voice. She roared in reply to Chloe's yelling, and hopped out of the car in excitement. The lion ran several laps around Vladan's vehicle, before finally jumping on top of the hood.

Vladan woke with a start, he looked out the window, and saw what seemed to be an enormous furry object on top of his car... The man snapped to his senses. "Odilia!" He roared. "Get off my car! What are you doing, you little...." Vladan suddenly let out a short cry. All the yelling was giving way to another headache. He forced his way up, using the scared Odilia as support. Through bleary eyes, he saw 3 figures by the fence outside his house.

With difficulty, he forced the gate open. Vladan honestly wanted to question why there were so many people at his home, and why Chloe was holding a large diamond, but his head was throbbing and his bloody eyes were still not working properly. "Come on in..." The man mumbled, his voice cracking. He needed some water.

Odilia pushed against Vladan, supporting him with her enormous furry body.

-

After what seemed like forever, a large mansion appeared in the distance. A large black gate surrounded the home, and she bit her lip at the enormity of the property. Snapping out of her revelations, she let out a short cry as a giant lion came pouncing down the driveway. Shortly behind the animal, a man followed in slow succession. His hair was tussled, and he was struggling as he walked, almost as if his vision was impaired.

Upon closer inspection, she saw that his aura was red as well. Another enabled? Where was she.... Willow thanked him silently as she walked by, but not before catching sight of his red eyes. It took a while, and she trailed behind the man as he struggled to walk up the driveway, but somehow made it with the assistance of his giant pet.

The door was thrown open, and she stepped in, admiring the house in awe.

-

Vladan collapsed on the nearest couch, closing his eyes in an attempt to resume his deep slumber. Odilia ran up to Chloe, her ears perking as she circled the woman. The lion rubbed up against the shapeshifter's legs, before letting out a series of short grunts. 'Kita is hurt!' She attempted to communicate, unsure if the woman would be able to understand her like the last few times.

-

Willow stared at the lion in confusion. "What a terrible mess...." She grumbled to herself, wondering vaguely what she had gotten herself into this time.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 2 April 2016 at 1:05 AM

Skyler gasped at the sight of a lion. "Why does he have a LION for a pet!?" "And is he ok??" She asked beginning to worry.

Skyler introduced herself to Vladan. "Hi... I'm skyler." She said.

@bunnyshadow
@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 2 April 2016 at 1:10 AM

@dada_dragon
@bunnyshadow
@lailaluckyseal87

Chloe turned into a human, stuffing the diamond in her pocket. She knelt down next to Odilia. "What? Kita's hurt? Where is she?" Chloe stood up and turned to Willow and Skyler. "Sit where ever. I'll be with you in a second. Actually, can you come?" Asking Willow. "You know healing stuff. And Skyler, try not to bother Vladan. You might find yourself at gun point." Chloe winced as she followed Odilia.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 2 April 2016 at 1:11 AM

"WHAT!?!?" She said confused. "Gun point! I'm just trying to help!"
@pitch1226
@bunnyshadow

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 2 April 2016 at 1:16 AM

@pitch1226 @lailaluckyseal87 @dada_dragon

~~~

Vladan groaned at the voice nagging at him. "Can we do this later?" He mumbled as he pulled a couch pillow on top of his face. "It's really nice that you're attempting an introduction right now, but I'm in major pain, so I would really appreciate it if you could either leave me the [boop] alone or get your sorry [boop] out of my house." The man said in mild annoyance.

-

"Of course I can!" Willow said kindly.

Odilia rushed up the stairs, sniffing along the walls as she dashed around. Finally, she reached a closed door. The large animal stood up on her hind legs, then began scratching at the wood with her razor sharp claws. Willow hurried after the animal. The woman was unsure what to do with the animal, the lion was nearly the same size of the door, and she honestly didn't want to be anywhere near it, no matter how friendly it seemed towards the wolf woman.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 2 April 2016 at 1:18 AM

Skyler asks in a small, scared voice, "What's wrong? I think i can help. I'm pretty good with healing"
@bunnyshadow

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 2 April 2016 at 1:22 AM

@bunnyshadow
@lailaluckyseal87
@dada_dragon

"Exactly why I said to leave him alone. Don't take it personally. It's just something you have to get used to." Chloe slowly followed Odilia. Once she finally caught up, she patted her on the head.
"Thank you Odilia. Can you please move aside so we can get through?" She knocked on the door.
"Kita? Are you in there? It's me, Chloe. Are you ok?"

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 2 April 2016 at 1:32 AM

@lailaluckyseal87 @pitch1226 @dada_dragon

~~~

The nagging voice just wouldn't go away. Vladan snapped, howling loudly in anger. "Shut up!" He yelled. "Will you quiet down and just leave me alone?" The man stood up, facing the girl with his bloodshot eyes. Vladan screamed, punching a wall out of sheer irritation. Blood coated his fist as his skin peeled, having been damaged by his angry hit. "Get out of my house!" He glowered. "Now!" He said in annoyance. "Leave immediately, before I have my dogs handle you."

The man ran a hand angrily through his messy hair, as he got up into Skyler's face. "I..." He trailed off threateningly. "Never want to see you ever..." The man could barely speak with his raging headache. "Again." Vladan finished weakly. "Go to bed, make some food, do ANYTHING except bother me right now." He grumbled, as he turned away and stormed into one of the downstairs rooms. The slamming door echoed through out the house, followed by the sounds of glass smashing and wood breaking.

-

Odilia moved aside the door, then began circling around Chloe's legs once again. The loud crashes sounding from downstairs due to Vladan's rage sent the lion running down the hall out of fear that he would find her and take out his anger on her instead of the furniture.

-

Willow reached for the door, opening it with hesitation. What she saw was definitely not the worst she had ever seen, but it was probably close. Willow dashed over to the fallen figure's side, her hands reaching up towards the woman's forehead. It was hot against her freezing hand.

"Can you hear me?" Willow questioned, though she doubted she would get a coherent answer. She pulled apart the bandages on the woman's arms, though the wound was terrifying to look at, it didn't seem to be the problem. Out of the corner of her eyes, she spotted a ripped bandage, and reached towards the fallen woman's legs. Quickly pulling apart the bandages, she caught sight of the wound caused by Vladan.

If what Willow saw on the woman's arm was terrifying, what was on her leg was terror reincarnate. What was her name again? She could have sword the wolf woman had said it seconds ago. It entered her mind. "Listen to me Kita." She commanded. "Stay still, I'll be able to fix you up." Willow's breath caught in her throat, and she turned towards Chloe with fearful eyes. Even in a situation like this, the woman didn't want her powers to be revealed to anyone, especially other enabled.

"Do you mind?" Willow said timidly. "Can you leave please? I can handle her alone."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 2 April 2016 at 1:34 AM

Skyler ran away and hid in another room.
@bunnyshadow

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 2 April 2016 at 1:40 AM

@bunnyshadow

Chloe rolled her eyes. "Sure whatever." She narrowed her eyes at Willow, but left without another word. Something was definitely up, but if she wanted privacy, she could have it. Chloe went down the hall in search of Odilia. Right now, Chloe just wanted to turn into a wolf and cuddle with her. She was tired and sore. Chloe took the diamond and looked at it. It glimmered and glistened. She tucked it away and turned into a wolf, ready to pass out on the floor.

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 2 April 2016 at 2:12 AM

@dada_dragon

~~~

Willow turned to face Kita the second Chloe was out of the room. Without hesitation, the woman shoved her finger inside Kita's leg, forcing her bile back down her throat at the feel of her flesh and muscle squishing around her hand. It wasn't long before wisps of white smoke trailed into the wound. Slowly, the wound returned to a healthy, bright red color. Skin and tissue was slowly animated, as Willow's healing power put together the torn muscles.

She let out a sigh of relief once the interior had been fixed, before moving her bloody hand over the skin around the cut. Willow trailed her finger around the wound, and the dead skin moved slowly across the incision, covering it like a blanket over a scared child.

Willow choked on her own spit and she moved to cover her mouth only to realize her hand was covered in Kita's bodily fluids. Instead she crawled aside and threw up all over the ground. It was a vicious cycle--Heal, Throw up, repeat.

Female
4,327 posts

dada_dragon • 2 April 2016 at 2:23 AM

Kita woke from her daze slowly, still dizzy and burning with fever, though not nearly as badly as before... Her vision was blurred slightly, a remnant of her migraine. She blinked her eyes repeatedly...

There was a figure across the room. She could not see them, but she could hear the sound of retching... and smell it...

"Vladan...?" she guessed, still not quite awake enough to know for sure.

@bunnyshadow

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 2 April 2016 at 3:01 AM

@dada_dragon

~~~

Willow wiped her bloody hands on her white doctor's coat, then slowly made her way over to Kita. "No, no." The woman said. "You're mistaken." She knelt down on the floor besides Kita. "How are you feeling?" Willow questioned, dropping her gaze on the woman's spotless leg. Every time Willow helped somebody, and came out on top, she couldn't help but feel a little giddy inside for helping another.

Even though it put her through the underworld and back due to her phobia to blood and gore, it was worth it in the end to be able to save lives and get the thankful glances she received often from her patients.

Female
4,327 posts

dada_dragon • 2 April 2016 at 3:13 AM

Still slightly delirious, Kita sat up.

"I'm alright,I guess... My head hurts..."

She stood, mildly surprised at the lack of pain in her leg, but the thought didn't truly register.

"Where's Vladan...?" she asked. "I'm gonna kill him... No... I'm gonna get him to call off the police and then I'll kill him..."

The other girl was slowly swimming into focus. "Who are you?" she asked.

@ bunnyshadow

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 2 April 2016 at 3:49 AM

@dada_dragon

~~~

"I'm sorry, but I have no idea who this Vladan person is." She stated apologetically. "My name is Willow. Willow Zinciri." The woman finished wiping the rest of Kita's blood onto her scrubs, before reaching out for her arm. "What happened here?" Willow questioned quietly, pointing at the bite marks on Kita's arm.

Female
4,327 posts

dada_dragon • 2 April 2016 at 12:38 PM

Kita was slowly coming back to reality...

"Wolf bite... Long story..." She said, pulling herself up onto the bed. She wanted to lie down, but she didn't need to sleep yet... As she stood, she finally noticed her leg.

"What the..."

No mark, no infection, nothing... She was confused for a moment until she noticed a familiar energy coming from the other girl...

"You're enabled..." She whispered, not out of necessity, but out of surprise. "Healing powers, right?"

It was one of the only enabled energies she was able to immediatey recognize, but only because she used to know someone with that power...

@bunnyshadow

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 2 April 2016 at 12:52 PM

Skyler grabbed something from her pocket and slowly crept up to Vladan while he was sleeping. She lightly rubbed it on his forehead. Then she ran away quietly into another room. She thought, That should help him. Thankfully i know about it. My parents, and my friends parents use that medicine. It really helps, but it doesn't fully heal you.

@shadowbunny

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 2 April 2016 at 1:06 PM

@dada_dragon

~~~

"No." Willow protested weakly. "I'm not." This was all starting to be to much for her. The lion, the 2 criminals, the strange man and now this woman who suddenly knew her proudest secret. "That's not it...." She stared down at the ground, backing away from Kita nervously. "I'm a doctor and a surgeon, and that's it."

Willow suddenly moved her gaze from the floor to Kita, then her wolf bite then back to the ground once again, her bright green eyes shifting uncomfortably around the room. Kita's aura had been a weak pink when Willow had first entered the room, but now it had evolved into a healthy dark red.

"If I fix your arm for you too, will you promise not to tell anyone?" She blurted out childishly, seemingly on the verge of tears.

Female
4,327 posts

dada_dragon • 2 April 2016 at 1:35 PM

"Sure..." She said.

She held out her arm to the woman, resting back on the pillows. Her fever was slowly improving, and would likely be gone by morning.

"I'm enabled too, that's how I know." She said, closing her eyes to block out the light, which was making her headache worse. "I can feel... I don't know... Energy, I guess? I never did have a good word for it... And enabled energy is different... More varied. Each power has it's own feel to it. I can't usually tell what it is without being around it a lot, but I do recognize healing..."

She felt like she was rambling, so she stopped, letting the doctor do her work. She didn't need her whole life story...

@bunnyshadow

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 2 April 2016 at 1:43 PM

@dada_dragon

~~~

Willow had never operated on a conscious person before, and she hoped that her healing wasn't painful. The woman listened to Kita's rambling, though she chose not to respond and to instead focus on her job. Willow placed her fingers over te wolf bite, forcing herself to concentrate on the wound instead of Kita's words. A familiar white vapor floated into the wound, skimming over the surface of the bite as it repaired the damage.

Though this wound was much more pleasing to the eye, it was still too much for Willow. She leaned over to the side and threw up once again, releasing her grip of Kita's arm. It was no wonder that Willow was this thin, considering greatly how many times she vomitted a day. The woman wiped her mouth with her sleeve, then leaned back against the wall. "That's very interesting." She said. "Do you sense.." Willow trailed of, wondering silently if Kita could tell she had more. "Anything else?"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 2 April 2016 at 2:01 PM

Skyler is sitting against the wall in a room upstairs. She glances towards the window and sees that it is almost morning. When will they be back? Where is Chloe, Kita, and that other girl? And when will that guy wake up? Oh i hope they are back before he awakes. She wondered.

@shadowbunny
@pitch1226
@dada_dragon

Female
4,327 posts

dada_dragon • 2 April 2016 at 2:31 PM

Kita watched as she healed the bite marks. It really was incredible. She'd seen healing before, but not quite this thorough... She turned away as she vomited, a little grossed out, but still appreciative.

"Do you sense... Anything else?"

Kita eyed her questioningly. "I'm not sure what you mean."

She took a second look at the girl's energy. She had a very dominant healing energy about her, but this was typical... The energy was always strongest when it was used and returned to normal after time, but now that she was actually looking for it, there was something else.

It was less like an energy and more like a void, an emptiness where there should have been something. She'd never felt anything like it.

"You have two powers." She observed. "It isn't really unusual... Most people actually do, and usually they're related somehow."

"Like me... I can sense energy, and I can mimic it... For a short time..."

@bunnyshadow