The Enabled (Role-Play)

in Roleplaying

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 1 April 2016 at 7:04 PM

Skyler stopped running and sighed loudly. Chloe was the first enable she had ever met. she was hoping to make a friend. She turned towards the place she was going to hide and realized there were police everywhere.

"Umm... There is nowhere to go! the police have us surrounded! Should i use my water power to save us?" she yelled to her as she began running and following her.

"please i need help! i can't be caught! i have no where to go! All my hiding spots are blocked, because, well, im new here.."

@pitch1226

Female
4,327 posts

dada_dragon • 1 April 2016 at 7:06 PM

Kita felt like she was talking to a child.

"Tomorrow... I'm tired." she answered.

It took nearly all of her attention to keep between the lines on the road. Only ten more minutes, according to the GPS.

Her face felt hot... She really needed to sleep. She was exhausted and unhappy and she just wanted to get to her destination.

@bunnyshadow

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 1 April 2016 at 7:14 PM

@dada_dragon

~~~

"Should I call her up?" Vladan asked suddenly. "Rumor has it..." He trailed off. "A woman called Willow, some sort of surgeon and doctor. I've heard that she can perform anything, stitch together any wound, cure any disease in a single session." The man picked up his phone, staring at it through his bleary eyes.

"Her sessions cost millions." He said. "But her work is well known through the underground world." Vladan mentioned, forgetting that he was supposed to keep his alternative job unknown to Kita. "When I used to supply for a drug cartel, men would get shot up often. They had her on speed dial, and she could heal them up in a matter of minutes." Vladan sat up quickly, ignoring the spinning in his head.

"She's like some sort of vigilante, but she works where she can. I've never seen her in person, though I have heard that she once reattached a severed limb--with no scars." He fell back onto the seat when the spinning grew too intense.

"Do you think I should hire her?" Vladan wondered excitedly. "I'll be able to torture victims, have her repair them, then do it all over again until I receive all the information I need!"

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 1 April 2016 at 7:18 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

Chloe hesitated. She didn't want to get to close to anyone again, especially after Steven. But she couldn't let the police harm Skyler and let her have the same fate as he did. She ran back to Skyler dropping the diamond at her feet. "Hold this. If you run off with it, I swear I'll make sure you wont be able to run ever again." She turned around to the nearest cop and jumped onto him. She bit down on his neck, tasting the blood. That did it. The blood hardwired her brain. She ran to another cop and went for the throat again. Chloe forced herself to change back to a human, stopping her hunger for more blood. She grabbed the diamond out Skyler's hand and took her by the wrist in her other hand.
"We need to get out of here. I know a place. Try to keep up."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 1 April 2016 at 7:20 PM

"got it. thank you for helping me... i don't know what would have happened if..." Her voice trailed off as Chloe started to run. She ran keeping up with her. "By the way, What's your name? I'm Skyler."

@pitch1226

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 1 April 2016 at 7:25 PM

@pitch1226

~~~

It had been a long day, and Willow happily waved good bye to the doctors and nurses as her shift ended. "Thank you for having me today!" She said with a bright smile. The woman had forgotten to bring a change of clothes that day, so she was forced to have to make her way home in her white doctor's coat.

Willow ventured out into the street. Her car had broken down not too long ago, and she had been forced to wait on taxis for the past few days. The woman rubbed her hands together in an effort to warm them up. She was freezing. Willow was already cold on a normal day, and even more so, now that she had no scarf or jacket, or even long pants for that matter.

The woman walked towards the bus stop, arms wrapped around herself in a sad little attempt to retain some body heat.

#WillowZ

Female
4,327 posts

dada_dragon • 1 April 2016 at 7:26 PM

Kita looked down at the GPS. Five more minutes...

"I think that if you want to be taken seriously, you should wait until morning when you can complete a coherent thought."

She jumped slightly as the roaring of the rumble strip jarred her. She hadn't even noticed that she was pulling slightly to the right of the road. At least the trip was almost done.

@bunnyshadow

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 1 April 2016 at 7:30 PM

@dada_dragon

~~~

"You're a really interesting woman." Vladan said suddenly. "I have never in my life met anyone like you." He trailed off. "First you try to steal my bag, then you slap me in my own house after I rescue you." The man sat up and leaned into Kita's area, placing his arm around her seat. "Are you trying to play hard to get? I've got you all figured out!" He exclaimed.

"Don't worry, darling." Vladan said, placing his hand on her shoulder. "You can stay over with me tonight, I love company." He sung out, almost incoherently.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 1 April 2016 at 7:35 PM

@bunnyshadow
@lailaluckyseal87

Chloe was silent. She couldn't allow herself to get close to anyone. For the second time that day, she sided against her better judgement. "Chloe." Still running she looked behind her, looking for police. When she turned back around, she let go Skyler's wrist and turned into a wolf and kept running. She could feel her wounds open again as she changed. She winced, but called back to Skyler, "This way."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 1 April 2016 at 7:37 PM

"ok!" She said "Do you want me to heal those wounds for you?"

@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 1 April 2016 at 7:42 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

"No, I'll be fine." Her wounds stung badly, but she forced herself to keep running. She could take of her wounds later.

Female
4,327 posts

dada_dragon • 1 April 2016 at 7:45 PM

Kita pulled into the driveway. Making sure the dogs and the lion were nowhere in sight, she opened her door.

"I'm sure you'll change your mind in the morning." she said, climbing out and opening his door. "That's been the pattern so far."

She was glad to be off the road. Her vision was beginning to cloud up, and it was a miracle that she'd managed to keep on course this long.

Grabbing Vladan's keys from the ignition, she unlocked the house. She didn't bother waiting for him; she just walked into a room, closed the door and collapsed into the bed.

@bunnyshadow

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 1 April 2016 at 7:48 PM

"ok" she says yawning. "I have no where to go... Are there any hidden woods in this town that i can live in..?" she sighs sadly.

@pitch1226

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 1 April 2016 at 7:49 PM

@dada_dragon

~~~

Vladan attempted to get out of the car, but collapsed back into the seat when the world tilted a entire 360 degrees. "Odilia?" He cried out. "Odilia, where are you?" Vladan was beginning to lose hope. He wondered vaguely if she ran away. Did he remember to lock the door that morning? The man's worries were shoved aside when he felt a familiar furry mane rub against his face. "I missed you, darling." He said lovingly, cuddling the lion.

"Woah!" He exclaimed when the animal hopped into the car. "You aren't allowed in here..." Vladan mumbled, though he pulled the lion close. "Maybe just this once...." He muttered, faltering slightly as he dozed off in his pet's fur.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 1 April 2016 at 7:52 PM

@bunnyshadow
@lailaluckyseal87

"This is a city, so I'm guessing no. I may have a place for you to go.... but I'm going to need permission. He's probably drunk, so he'll probably let you stay. He's not very stable at night..." Or at anytime, she thought to herself.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 1 April 2016 at 7:54 PM

"who is he.. and drunk?" she looks at her warily. "I guess since it's an emergency...." she sighs.

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 1 April 2016 at 7:59 PM

@pitch1226 @lailaluckyseal87

~~~

Willow yelped in surprise when she looked up. A girl, and what seemed like a large black animal stood in the center of the street. "Hey--" She was cut off when she wandered closer towards the unlikely duo. A soft red glow emitted off the person, and the creature. Willow's mind raced. Could these 2 be it? She was running short on time, and Willow thought it about time she stalked up.

The woman wandered closer, and made out the animal through the darkness. Blood leaked from the animal's open wounds, and Willow stepped even closer. She attempted to hide behind one of the trees by the side of the road, and contemplated revealing herself.

Willow could barely make out their conversation from her hiding spot. Hopefully, they didn't hear her, or even notice her. The duet seemed unreasonably dangerous. And whenever she saw red, she saw death as well.

#WillowZ

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 1 April 2016 at 8:06 PM

"chloe... i can sense a presence. We must get going. They are hiding in the trees." She turned towards the trees.

"Whoever you are, reveal yourself!" She called into the darkness. "Our lives are at risk, we can't have anyone stalking us! I can sense you don't want to harm us, or turn us in. Just reveal yourself!"

@pitch1226 @bunnyshadow

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 1 April 2016 at 8:14 PM

@bunnyshadow
@lailaluckyseal87

Chloe sniffed the air. Skyler was right. Someone was there. She growled slowly walking to the tree. She wasn't sure if she was going to attack or not.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 1 April 2016 at 8:15 PM

''CHLOE! DON'T ATTACK! Just bring him/her over here, drag 'em by the leg!" Skyler said trying to convince her into not attacking. She grabbed her dagger out of her pocket and slowly approached the trees. I'm not attacking unless she tries to kill me. DON'T hurt it!

@pitch1226 @bunnyshadow

Deleted • 1 April 2016 at 8:27 PM

@bunnyshadow

Jean shook her head as she watched the now totally inebriated man stumbled out of the club. His was obviously in no fit state to be walking around but her shift was over, and it really wasn't her responsibility to babysit their customers. Tossing the dirty rag that she was using to wipe tables onto her shoulder, she moved to the back of the club where the employees area was. She ignored several requests for drinks from those she passed, eager to leave work as soon as she could.

Undoing her apron as she reached the back, she hung it up on one of the many hooks in the dingy staff room. She pulled on her faux-leather jacket over her black dress. Taking off her heels, she stepped into her runners which sat neatly against the wall. She let out a sigh of relief. They looked odd when paired with her dress, but she was just glad to be comfortable again.

Jean moved through the kitchen and out the connected back door. Not wasting any time, she began to jog home, her heels swung in her hand.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 1 April 2016 at 8:29 PM

@lailaluckyseal87
@bunnyshadow

Chloe turned on Skyler. "I'll do as I please. If you're coming along, you need to know, you are not my master and I am not your pet." She turned to the tree again. Chloe could half way see Willow.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 1 April 2016 at 8:34 PM

Skyler frowns. "Chloe please.." she says frowning. "She could help us...." She turns and looks down the road. "I don't see any sirens. I guess we have time.."

@bunnyshadow
@pitch1226

Female
4,327 posts

dada_dragon • 1 April 2016 at 9:53 PM

Kita woke up with a start. Her leg felt like it was on fire. She was sweating and shaking. She wiped the sweat from her face, feeling the heat from her forehead... Maybe the infection was worse than she thought...

She sat up, her head spinning. She needed water...

She tried to climb out of bed to get to the bathroom, but her leg gave way, sending her falling to the floor. Too tired to move, she curled up on the floor, pulling the blanket over herself.

@bunnyshadow

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 1 April 2016 at 11:36 PM

~~~

Willow ventured out slowly, one small step at a time. She had her hands in the air, but she was shivering slightly in the wind. "H-hey..." She stammered out. "I'm here to help." The woman said slowly, but with a confident tone. She had worked with many criminals and thugs in the past, and Willow was aware that confidence was the key to success.

"I can tell you two are running from the police, from your appearance." She attempted at a lopsided smile as she stepped closer to the duo. "Let me help..." The woman trailed off--there was no way she was going to help 2 criminals, but she was faced with no choice.

"I'm a doctor and a surgeon well versed in quick treatments. Take me to a safe place where I can concentrate, or somewhere with light and I can perform and cure you in a matter of mere seconds." The red aura circling around both the animal and the girl shifted in and out of her vision. "Allow me to help. I can heal you're injuries, and in return, you may release me without doing me any harm at all."

Willow needed to gain their trust somehow, and she knew she had to talk to them somehow. Though her voice shook slightly through the statements, she spoke smoothly enough for her words to be 100% truthful.

#WillowZ

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 1 April 2016 at 11:38 PM

" I I don't know" Skyler said. "Wait for Chloe to answer."

@pitch1226
@bunnyshadow

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 1 April 2016 at 11:42 PM

@bunnyshadow
@lailaluckyseal87

Chloe knew she needed her wounds checked out, but she wasn't a person who easily trusted others. "How do I know I can trust you? For all I know, you could be setting us up." Chloe's fur on her back was still up.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 1 April 2016 at 11:45 PM

"I agree. How can we trust you? I want proof." She glared at willow.

@pitch1226 @bunnyshadow

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 1 April 2016 at 11:49 PM

~~~

"I'm sorry, but proof is something I can not give until we're somewhere safe." Willow held her ground. "I work alone, and perform my treatments alone. No one can see, and no one can know how I do it." She stated firmly.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 1 April 2016 at 11:51 PM

"Chloe?" Skyler looked at her, waiting for her opinion

@bunnyshadow
@pitch1226