The Enabled (Role-Play)

in Roleplaying

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 4 April 2016 at 7:54 AM

@dada_dragon
@bunnyshadow
@lailaluckyseal87

Chloe's legs jerked in her sleep. Her ears twitched and her muzzle made small clicking sounds. Chloe's dreams and nightmares were different as a wolf then as a human. They were more vague, not as detailed. Like photos, being placed on top of one another at a fast pace. She tried to wake up as the images sped through her mind. Running through the alley, holding the bag of jewels, laughing, BANG. Chloe already knew what had happened, but her mind forced her to stay asleep and watch. Steven's body on the ground, the cop, the anger. Chloe didn't want to watch and twisted and turned in an attempt to wake up. She jumped at the cop, getting closer and closer for the kill. Yelping, she was able to finally wake up. The morning's rays warmed her back. Chloe sighed. The wolf rolled onto her back, letting her furry stomach absorb the warmth.

Female
4,327 posts

dada_dragon • 4 April 2016 at 10:04 AM

Kita stood up, her hands still shaking.

"I don't know what you want to do... Leaving is always a viable option..." She said. "I'm going to check up on Vladan."

He was within range- in the hall immediately above her. She opened up the closet, grabbing a new outfit, this time a pale blue sundress that was definitely not her style and a different pair of sandals, since the elastic straps on one of the old ones was now stretched out from being on her swollen foot the previous day.

"You can come if you'd like," she told Willow. "But I warn you, he's not a morning person."

She walked out of the room, following the energy. Turning a corner, she found Vladan, but he was not alone... Odilia was with him. He seemed to be somewhat conscious, but didn't react to her approach.

"Vladan." She said, trying to get his attention.

@bunnyshadow

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 4 April 2016 at 10:38 AM

Skyler wiggled chloe. "Chloe! Wake up! You're having a nightmare!" she tried to wake her up. "Chloe! It's ok!"

@pitch1226

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 4 April 2016 at 1:30 PM

@dada_dragon

~~~

Vladan jolted awake at the sound of someone calling his name. He had never particularly been a heavy sleeper, so was easily woken up by even just a simple call of a name. The man rubbed his eyes, then attempted to sit up, but grunted at the heavy weight across his chest. " it Odilia." He said groggily, as he pushed the lion roughly off his body. The lion opened her silver eyes lazily, then opened her jaws in a large yawn.

"Chloe and Kita?" He questioned at the duo of dark figures in his hall. Vladan used Odilia's large body as support, as he ventured closer to the pair.

-

"Chloe and Kita?" The man's voice asked in a relatively confused tone.

Willow backed up partly behind Kita, using the other woman's body to partially hide herself. She bit her lip, glancing towards Kita in confusion. The woman didn't look one bit like Chloe. "No..." Willow trailed off meekly. "I'm not." She wondered why the man would assume so, and placed two and two together. Was he... Partially sighted?

-

Vladan stepped closer, his vision clearing slightly as he got closer. Irritation entered his range of emotions at the response he got from one of the figures. "What are you doing here?" The man turned towards who he assumed was probably Kita, and placed a hand around her wrist as he grabbed the woman's arm.

"Why are there so many people here? Who is inviting themselves here?" Vladan asked, raising his voice angrily.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 4 April 2016 at 2:51 PM

Hearing the sound of voices skyler called for kita. "Kita" She called weakly. "I need help i..." She trailed of, embarrassed she had been so clumsy. "I hurt my ankle, I think it may be broken.."
Skyler waited for an answer.

@bunnyshadow @dada_dragon @pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 4 April 2016 at 4:47 PM

@bunnyshadow
@dada_dragon
@lailaluckyseal87

Chloe's ears twitched, hearing her name being spoken. Stretching she got up and trudged in the voice's direction, still half asleep. She found Vladan just as he was ranting. The wolf yawned, showing all her over sized teeth.

"You let them in. Of course, I don't expect you to remember much. I was-" Chloe's eyes widened. She quickly turned into a human and checked her pockets. Sighing from relief, she pulled out the diamond.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 4 April 2016 at 5:02 PM

"CHLOE!" skyler yelled. "WAIT! I'M HURT! I CAN'T GET UP!" She sighed as Chloe walked away. When will i get help... she wondered sadly. She leaned back against the wall angrily.

@pitch1226 @bunnyshadow @dada_dragon

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 4 April 2016 at 5:47 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

Chloe heard her name again. She sighed.
"I'll be back." The woman put the diamond back in her pocket and walked to the voice. She found Skyler on floor. "Yes? What do you want?"

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 4 April 2016 at 6:12 PM

"umm..." She said blushing. "I think i broke my ankle." She lifted her pant leg to show her the bruised, swelling ankle.

@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 4 April 2016 at 6:31 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

Chloe saw her ankle and raised and eyebrow. "Um, how exactly did you brake your ankle?" Looking closer, she saw just how bruised it was, but it could've been worse. "It's probably just sprained."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 4 April 2016 at 6:36 PM

"Well... I can't move it at all and...." She looked down embarrassed. "i tripped and fell really bad." she whispered.

@pitch1226

Female
4,327 posts

dada_dragon • 4 April 2016 at 7:35 PM

Kita crossed her arms, ignoring his questions.

"You promised to clear my name with the cops." She said angrily. "I got you home... With a fever and a migraine, I might add, so you'd better clear things up."

It was difficult to maintain an authoritative tone with Odilia prowling nearby... One word from Vladan and she was cat food... But she wouldn't get through to him otherwise.

His eyes were still red, much like last night, but improving slightly... She wondered what on earth he'd done...

@bunnyshadow

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 4 April 2016 at 8:21 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

Chloe narrowed her eyes. "You.... fell. That's a new one." She guessed she was supposed to help her up, but Chloe was never one to help other, unless it was personal. Thinking quickly, and cursing to herself, Chloe held out her hand to help Skyler up.

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 4 April 2016 at 8:40 PM

@dada_dragon

~~~

Vladan pulled out his phone and handed it to Kita. "Call the last number I called and just tell them to clear your name. It's not hard. They'll recognize my number and listen to you." He pushed past Kita and headed towards Willow. "Who are you?" The man interrogated, getting way to close for comfort.

-

Willow took a step back, dropping her eyes from his spine-chilling red gaze. She stared at her feet, edging towards Kita in hopes of protection. "I'm Willow...." The woman said weakly. "Willow Zinciri. Doctor, Nurse and Surgeon."

-

Vladan raised his brow in surprise. "Willow... Zinciri?" He repeated ecstatically. The man grabbed Kita's arm, turning away from Willow for a moment. "Kita we need to talk." He said hurriedly, motioning down the hallway towards an open room.

"Stay here." He commanded at Willow. "Odilia. Watch her." The lioness silently complied, striding up to the woman and plopping down by her feet.

Female
4,327 posts

dada_dragon • 5 April 2016 at 12:00 AM

Had Kita not been caught off-guard by Vladan suddenly pulling her away, she would have resisted. He was constantly changing his mind and she was growing more and more impatient by the second.

When they reached the room, she closed the door behind them - a little harder than necessary - and glared at him.

"Alright, what do you want now, you rat?" she demanded, a little less apprehensive now that there was a wall between her and Odilia.

@bunnyshadow

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 5 April 2016 at 12:07 AM

@dada_dragon

~~~

Willow gave a confused glance at the retreading pair. She waited with a heavy heart for them to get back, wondering what they were going to be talking about. The woman wrung her fingers silently.

-

"This was the woman I was talking about last night!" Vladan said with childish excitement. "The one that could heal any wound, and probably cure any disease as well." He said. "I remember little, but I do remember telling you about her last night during the car ride back!" Vladan placed a hand on Kita's shoulder.

"Do you think she could fix this?" He mumbled, motioning at his eyes. "It's a side effect of what I can do, but I wonder if she could be here and heal me up whenever. I can pay her well, do you know how much she charges?"

Female
4,327 posts

dada_dragon • 5 April 2016 at 1:11 AM

Kita didn't bother slapping him this time. She wound up and punched him straight in the face.

She was out of practice... When she drew back, her knuckles hurt and it certainly wasn't the most powerful punch she'd ever delivered, but she was sure that few people would have the audacity to hit him... She would probably pay for it later, but in the moment, she didn't care.

"Who do you think you are?" she yelled, not caring who heard. "You only think of yourself, don't you? And what are we? Toys? Pawns? No! Start acting like a sensible human being, and not an overgrown child!"

"You throw us around like toys, you drink away your life, and you expect everyone else to clean up your mess, like a little CHILD! And then you have the AUDACITY to tell me that your life is terrible? FIX IT! You clearly have the money... Stop bathing in it and DO SOMETHING!!!"

She was rapidly losing her cool. Later, she could regret losing the control she'd fought so hard to regain, but now, she couldn't stop herself...

@bunnyshadow

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 5 April 2016 at 1:41 AM

@dada_dragon

~~~

Vladan saw it coming, but it caught honestly caught him off guard. He felt the balled fist make contact with his face. It was loud, like thunder and Vladan's ears rung from the impact. He lost his footing slightly, and had to step backwards to regain his balance.

It wasn't the first time Vladan had gotten punched in the face. The last time he had been hit was a pretty long while ago, he was usually able to avoid fights due to his powers, but this time he was unprepared. Anger flared, and his heart clenched tighter than the unpleasant feeling of rage that bloomed like a flower in the dawn. Her words went in one ear and out the other, the only thing that stuck to him was the hit he had endured.

His red eyes flashed with malice. He had always been taught not to hit woman, but then again--Vladan made it his duty to never get told what to do. The man reached out towards Kita with his outstretched hands, aiming to grab her around the throat.

Female
4,327 posts

dada_dragon • 5 April 2016 at 2:03 AM

Kita sensed Vladan's movement and ducked, grabbing his wrist. She turned her attention from watching his movements to mimicking his power. As before, her range doubled, and she could feel nearly everything around her with half the effort...

"You want to fight somebody your own size, Vladan?" She yelled. "Come at me!"

She ran at him, jumping and throwing her whole weight at him.

===========

"You're a loose cannon, Kita."

She turned to James, frowning. "I'm perfectly in control." she said. "I just prefer to be unpredictable."

The two were sitting on the edge of the roof of an abandoned building, eating dinner together. Xavior was away, probably meeting up with some friends.

"You let your emotions get the better of you..." he said, watching children kick trash back and forth down below. "Sometimes, it makes you stronger; other times, it blinds you..."

She looked away. "I can see better than you can any day..."

She expected him to tease her back, but he just sat there in silence, and she decided to drop the conversation and held his hand instead...
============

@Bunnyshadow

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 5 April 2016 at 2:13 AM

@dada_dragon

~~~

Vladan was thrown into the wall due to Kita's weight. The man grunted as his back hit the hard surface. "You're dead." He snarled, baring his teeth. His back to the wall now, he used his weight in an attempt to push her off and onto the ground. "You want me to come at you, darling?" The man growled in an untamed manner. "Gladly!"

Female
4,327 posts

dada_dragon • 5 April 2016 at 2:29 AM

Kita was pushed back, but managed to maintain her footing. She wasn't thinking anymore. She was just reacting. She closed her eyes, and focused on his energy.

She dropped to her knees, letting Vladan's momentum carry him forward, hoping he might trip, giving her an opening...

========

"Kita, stop!!!"

Kita stood back, letting the leader of the River Rats stand. He laughed, infuriating her.

"You've got a real handful there, James." he said. "Looks like a woman, but fights like an animal. You sure you aren't dating a pit bull?"

She launched back into her attack, knocking him back to the ground.

========

@bunnyshadow

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 5 April 2016 at 2:51 AM

@dada_dragon

~~~

Vladan yelled out several curse words, angry at the fact that he had missed his attack. He lost his balance, and had to regain his footing. "Odilia!" The man howled for assistance. There was scuffling outdoors, and the sound of scratching against the closed door. Vladan breathed heavily, dashing for Kita once again--aiming for her throat for the second time.

Female
4,327 posts

dada_dragon • 5 April 2016 at 2:59 AM

Vladan's fingers closed in around her throat before she could duck out of the way. She fell under his weight, hitting the ground, pinning one of her arms under her body.

Desperate, she dug the fingernails of her free hand into the side of his face, trying to claw at it while simultaneously renewing the mimic. She could hear Odilia outside, scratching at the door.

She had to end the fight soon...

@bunnyshadow

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 5 April 2016 at 3:19 AM

@dada_dragon

~~~

Vladan felt her nails digging into his cheek, but he ignored it. Pain unfazed him, and it was times like these that he was glad he was gifted with such a power. The man forced his body on top of Kita to keep her from getting up, tightening his grip around her throat. He placed one of his hands under her chin in an attempt to force it up.

"Look at me." He growled.

Female
4,327 posts

dada_dragon • 5 April 2016 at 3:28 AM

Kita growled, looking him straight in the eyes.

"LET GO!"

Immediately, she was blinded, her eyes burning like fire. What was this?

She blinked her eyes, hoping it would help, but there was still only blackness... and pain.

"What did you do?!" She demanded, flailing her arms. She couldn't see a thing... Even her sensory powers were going haywire... "I can't see! What did you do???"

@bunnyshadow

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 5 April 2016 at 4:01 AM

@dada_dragon

~~~

It was as if he couldn't control his own thoughts, emotions, actions and reactions. Without even his own permission, Vladan released his grip from around Kita's throat, though it was slowly and hesitantly. The man snapped out of it with a snarl. 'What the--" He was cut off due to the woman's scrambling.

Vladan backed away, overwhelmed by her shrieking. Soon, his confusion evolved into understanding. He had almost forgotten her mimicry powers. Did that mean... The man couldn't help but smirk at her cries. She had also been affected by what happened due to the usage of the manipulation too then.

He waited for an opening, preparing himself to dash towards and knock her onto the ground once again. When he thought he saw one, Vladan darted forwards towards Kita. "How does it feel?" He roared.

Female
4,327 posts

dada_dragon • 5 April 2016 at 4:09 AM

Vladan's blow sent Kita flying to the ground. She hadn't even felt it coming... She raised her hands to cover her head. She couldn't attack like this... She had to defend herself.

Her eyes showed only blackness and burned like he'd poured acid on them. What was going on?

She tried to stand, but tripped, snagging her foot on the edge of the carpet.

@bunnyshadow

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 5 April 2016 at 4:19 AM

@dada_dragon

~~~

Vladan watched as Kita tripped over the carpet. She was beginning to do more harm to herself than he was to her. His lips lifted upwards in a vampiric smile, and he reached out towards Kita's neck once again. The man had realized he was winning the fight, and the satisfaction was pleasuring him to a whole new level. "It hurts doesn't it?" He whispered threateningly.

"Hurts like nothing you've probably ever felt before." He chuckled lightly, despite the seriousness of the situation. "Blind as a bat. But the price is worth the reward if I can say so myself."

Female
4,327 posts

dada_dragon • 5 April 2016 at 9:45 AM

Kita grabbed his wrists in an attempt to pull them off of her, but Vladan was strong... She was rapidly losing air, completely surrounded by darkness.

No... Not like this...

She pounded at his ribs with her fists, as useless as it was... He wouldn't feel it... She had lost.

"J-James..." She managed to choke out.

I'm sorry.

@bunnyshadow

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 5 April 2016 at 10:03 AM

Skyler grasps Chloe's hand and pulls herself up painfully. "Thanks" She says wincing. "Wait." She pauses. "Someone's in danger! i can sense it! someone in this house!" She looks around trying to see if someone is spying on them. "Chloe.."

@pitch1226