Hey Look! It's a Raffle! ~ WINNERS REVEALED

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
1,539 posts

5eggs79 • 5 August 2016 at 8:43 PM

Yikes, that took a while. I did a lot of double-checking and triple-checking since I don't trust my brain (even though I'm using a calculator), but I'm done now! We have 740 tickets total, thank you for the participation guys! Woo! Alright, now on to the results!
~
RESULTS:
(Note: I'm using random.org for this)

What you've all been waiting for, the winner of the GRAND PRIZE, the first stage frozen tific is...
DRUM ROLL PLEASE...
Ticket 488! Which means, congrats @kisamari! You won the grand prize!

And now for the rest of the winners...
2. A pair of Chimmies. Tyrese and Tyressa. WINNER: @say! Congrats! (Ticket 266)
3. Gondol the Aerlo egg. WINNER: @hotylog3! Congrats! (Ticket 700)
4. Parett the Pareteorsite egg. WINNER: @teddy267! Congrats! (Ticket 120)
5. Emilis the Apex egg. WINNER: @pufferheart! Congrats! (Ticket 536)
6. Averill the Sentregg egg. WINNER: @inhabitant! Congrats! (Ticket 327)
7. Matteus the Exterrock egg. WINNER: @kisamari! Wow, congrats! Luck is definitely on your side today! (Ticket 498)
8. Reinold the Ophiledia egg. WINNER: @faybaybay! Congrats! (Ticket 13)
9. Simcoe the last stage Grandinum. WINNER: @say! Your second win! Congrats! (Ticket 269)
10. Ambiance the last stage Eleton. (*I'm keeping his name) WINNER: @purple17! Congrats! (Ticket 43)
11. Adilet the last stage Vanmand. WINNER: @captaincookies! Congrats! (Ticket 719)
12. Durai the last stage Luckmooe. WINNER: @anniee! Congrats! (Ticket 511)
13. Aalix the second stage Aal. WINNER: @motivecat! Congrats! (Ticket 688)
14. Kensington the Elge egg. WINNER: @ushafuse! Congrats! (Ticket 428)
15. 2 Leep eggs. Chiliad and Rolande. WINNER: @jrw48! Congrats! (Ticket 428)
16. Monthly Pack! 2 Capyres (Caprii and Caprybara) and 2 Flagraflies (Flemming and Matei). WINNER: @motivecat! Congrats again! (Ticket 687)
17. 3 Immortal first stage Wynerls, Feinds, Humorous- and Kiza. WINNER: @panda9983! Congrats! (Ticket 394)
18. -Frederick- the Immortal last stage Frice. WINNER: @panda9983 again! Woah, two wins in a row! Congrats! (Ticket 397)
19. Assie- the Immortal first stage Pangolin. WINNER: @panda9983 for the THIRD time in a row! WOAH! Random.org seriously loves you today! Congrats! (Ticket 421)
20. Miricle the immortal last stage Marlay. WINNER: @pwuffy! Congrats! (Ticket 707)
21. Waterworks the immortal last stage Suckerlop. WINNER: @hotylog3 again! Congrats! (Ticket 699)
22. Briscoe the immortal Yeep egg. WINNER: @jrw48 again! We are getting a lot of repeat winners! Congrats! (Ticket 465)

And now on to the items and stuff...

1. 100 CC!!! WINNER: @pufferheart! Another repeat winner! Congrats! (Ticket 550)
2. Pet Asteroid item. WINNER: @valleries1! Congrats! (Ticket 59)
3. My 52 "Very Rare" - "Virtually Unobtainable" items. WINNER: @anniee! Congrats again! (Ticket 501)
4. Rest of my (random) items (100+ items!) WINNER: @o_o! Congrats! (Get ready for an item overload! Do you want me to send them via trade lots or direct send?) (Ticket 358!)
5. 15 Sunset of a Hearts. WINNER: @inhabitant! Congrats! (Ticket 322)
6. Kinump Patch travel. WINNER: @raccoon! Congrats! (Ticket 242)
7. One copy of every travel I have in my "travel collection." (Note: This collection is far from complete.) WINNER: @valleries1! Congrats! (Ticket 58)
8. All remaining travels! WINNER: @hotylog3! Congrats! (Is this your third win?) (Ticket 693)

That's it! Congrats those who all the winners! Give me some time to send you all the prizes. Sorry to those who didn't get a prize. I wish I could give everyone something, but that's not how raffles work. I hope you still enjoyed the experience, and you can always read the thread for the jokes! Thank you all for participating! 😃
~
EDIT:
Also, to all item/travel winners who didn't receive their prizes yet: my inventory is currently full with items in lots, so I can't send you your prizes right now. I'll send them as soon as I clear my inventory. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Male
660 posts

brad • 5 August 2016 at 9:05 PM

@5eggs79
Oh, wow! Seems like you had a lot of work to do to get all of this organized and set up! Thank you so much more doing all of it. So awesome of you!

Congrats to all the winners!

Can't believe I won something, haha. For the items, it'd probably be easier for you to set up trade lots, right? I'd be fine with whatever you wanted to do.

And again, thanks so much!

Female
1,539 posts

5eggs79 • 5 August 2016 at 9:11 PM

@o_o Yeah, it was quite a bit of work, but it was lots of fun, so I'd say it's all worth it. 😊 Congrats on your win, and yeah, trade lots would be easier (and less pings on your side). I'll set them up soon, though it might take a while. 😊

Male
660 posts

brad • 5 August 2016 at 9:15 PM

@5eggs79 Sounds good. I'm in no hurry, as I am watching the Olympics opening ceremony, so I'm off and on right now anyway. So take your time!

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 5 August 2016 at 9:19 PM

@5eggs79
Hey there! You surely put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into that! Make a lot whenever you're ready 😸

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 5 August 2016 at 9:26 PM

@5eggs79 yay I won two prizes!!!!!!! ❤️ could I get them in a lot?

And thanks so much for doing this ❤️

Non-binary
248 posts

captaincookies • 5 August 2016 at 9:39 PM

@5eggs79

Thank you so much for doing all this work for a raffle 😊

Female
1,539 posts

5eggs79 • 5 August 2016 at 9:58 PM

It was no problem guys! The raffle has been a blast to host, and I hope you guys enjoyed it just as much as I did!

Also, to all item/travel winners who didn't receive their prizes yet: my inventory is currently full with items in lots, so I can't send you your prizes right now. I'll send them as soon as I clear my inventory. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 5 August 2016 at 11:07 PM

Congrats to everyone else who won something! ^.^

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 6 August 2016 at 2:50 PM

@5egg79

Thanks. Can't believe I won three in a row. XD 😋
Congrats to everyone who won, it was quite fun doing this raffle. 😸