Pokemon Sun & Moon

in Entertainment

Which will you get?

Female
12 posts

anne • 4 October 2016 at 6:14 PM

Is anyone else super excited for the new games?

Female
10 posts

sapphire235 • 30 October 2016 at 8:06 AM

A little bit yes, the developments have shown are very impressive. I will choose Sun 😊

Female
13 posts

gemstonethedragon • 6 November 2016 at 2:16 PM

I'M SUPER HYPE!!! I've been a huge fan of PokΓ©mon for 8 years, and I just can't wait for the new games. Totally getting Moon 'cuz Lunala is boss.

Female
356 posts

lunawolf14 • 11 November 2016 at 2:53 PM

Im also excited Who wouldnt be XD

Im definitely getting Moon I love the moon in general
(plus i want to get Lycanroc's midnight form so thats another reason)

@anne

@sapphire235

@gemstonethedragon

Female
430 posts

starshine_01 • 13 November 2016 at 11:09 AM

I think I might be getting the Sun version. 😸 The steel type lion looks soo cool. ❀️
~

I'm still not very sure which starter I might wanna get, tho... Probably Litten/Rowlet...

Female
3,201 posts

ushafuse • 19 November 2016 at 9:09 AM

It released in the stores on the 18th right? At least in my country. Definitely not going into any of those stores though, don't have any of those game boy thingies, if that's what they still played on ^^;

Deleted • 19 November 2016 at 10:15 AM

Super excited. XD

I really don't know half of the new pokemon as I tried to keep it mostly a surprise for me. X3
I know the starters + evolutions and then the dog pokemon, maybe alittle others but that is pretty much it. πŸ˜‹

Usually I am good with Fire or Water type starters, but I also love flying type. :L It's hard!!! XD
IDK what starter to choose, I want to try out rowlett. 😱 I'm not great with grass types, but I use grass types sometimes, so I'm not horrible, and I got alot of experience with flying. 😱 On poppilo I'm great with water as it is the type I usually choose as a starter, but I'm inexperienced with fairy type, feel like I am taking guesses alot. πŸ˜‹ ISUCHA HARD CHOICE!!!!

BTW: fun fact,
when I was little I used to wake up in the middle of the night and cry, when I did I'd say "Poppilo Popplio!"
This is a LETTER SWAP away from popplio. XD

827 posts

nine • 19 November 2016 at 6:08 PM

I'm really excited for it as well!
I pre-ordered Sun since most of the version-exclusives there look pretty awesome. πŸ˜ƒ
Me and my friend are going to do a bit of trading and resetting in an attempt to have all three starters, since we really can't choose just one. XD

Female
1,242 posts

senkou • 19 November 2016 at 7:03 PM

Yeah I got it already πŸ˜‹

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 19 November 2016 at 10:02 PM

I'm at the second island already and i'm loving it so far! Customization is back too!!

My team so far:

Archer (Dartrix)
Purrsia (Alolan Meowth)
Dandelion (Cutiefly)
Weesnaw (Mudbray)

Team building is sooo tough πŸ˜‹ I want all the new pokemon! lol

Deleted • 19 November 2016 at 10:04 PM

I just got the game today. 😊

Fun so far! πŸ˜ƒ

Really want to find a Rockruff, it looks like my dog alittle. XD XD
So far I only have my rowlett though, kinda got it at a lv 14 rn as its all I got.

Female
430 posts

starshine_01 • 20 November 2016 at 7:22 AM

Am I the only one who chose Litten as my starter. x3

So far I'm pretty slow in the game, still at Route 2. 😈 I don't know which wild pokemon to put in my team, I'm not used to so many new ones. xD

2,892 posts

skymoare • 20 November 2016 at 11:13 AM

@anne @starshine_01 @raccoon @demons @wild_wonders @ricefishie @ushafuse @gemstonethedragon @lunawolf14

What beginner pokemon are you choosing?

Deleted • 20 November 2016 at 11:56 AM

@valleries1

I chose Rowlett as I really wanted to try out a grass type (not to good with grass types), especially since it is also a flying type which I love. ❀️
Almost chose Popplio though, kind hard decision.

Female
430 posts

starshine_01 • 20 November 2016 at 11:59 AM

@valleries1
I chose Litten cause I heard that his Attack & Sp. Attack Stats are pretty good. 😸

@demons
Is Rowlet good? He's so cute though, ❀️ but I'm scared that I might have trouble beating other players with him...

Deleted • 20 November 2016 at 2:56 PM

@starshine_01

well so far, he is still my only pokemon, is at lv 30, and I'm on the second Island, so I don't seem to have too many issues?
The fire guy will bee tough though.

But they don't really take a ton o damage from electric attacks due to their grass side, and my rowlett won't get paralyzed from stun spore.

Female
1,242 posts

senkou • 20 November 2016 at 3:37 PM

@demons 😱 I chose rowlet too!

Female
1,002 posts

shirona • 20 November 2016 at 5:24 PM

I'm waiting off a little to buy the game. Can't make up my mind on which starter I want yet...might just have to trade and have them all on my team rofl

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 20 November 2016 at 5:34 PM

@valleries1

I picked Rowlet! I loved him from the start. When I get Moon I'll pick Popplio though. I loved Litten but it's evolutions... not so much.

Female
1,047 posts

leafstarofskyclan • 20 November 2016 at 9:22 PM

I picked Litten! Rowlett is my second choice. I'm a go to fire person.

Female
4,590 posts

mastergemma • 20 November 2016 at 10:02 PM

I was worried that I wouldn't like the game since it was so different to other ones but I love it! It's a very nice change to the mechanics of gyms.

I started with Rowlett and he evolved into Dartrix!

1,853 posts

purgatory • 20 November 2016 at 10:05 PM

@mastergemma I picked Popplio and it evolved into
Primarina ❀️ it took me hours of training D: my hands are tired.

Female
4,590 posts

mastergemma • 20 November 2016 at 10:22 PM

@ammolite
Congratulations! I'm going to try and get my team to lv 20 tonight!

I only just started Route 3 so I'm a little behind which is hilarious because I obtained my copy at midnight on the 18th XD

1,853 posts

purgatory • 20 November 2016 at 10:28 PM

@mastergemma Thanks, and GL!

My goal is to get a Cosmog!! And evolve it into Lunala 0.0

I guess legendaries do evolve! *WHYYYYY*

395 posts

gogetavegito2498 • 20 November 2016 at 11:05 PM

YES I BEAT THE GAME 11:03 PM ECT! YESSSSSSS WAS I THE FIRST?

Female
4,590 posts

mastergemma • 20 November 2016 at 11:19 PM

@gogetavegito2498
Try and hide what happens later in the game for a few days!
I'm trying to get my Pokemon to lv 20 tonight and get off the first island.

I got the collectors edition and the badge that's with it is so cool! It came with a large double sided poster and a tin (shaped like a DS game container) to put the game in. It was so cool staying up until midnight to get it and talking to some others that were there.

395 posts

gogetavegito2498 • 20 November 2016 at 11:20 PM

@mastergemma That is so cool! Ok I won't spoil it ;D

Deleted • 21 November 2016 at 11:32 AM

I finally got through the fire trial. πŸ˜‹

It took me alot of tries though since rowlet is still me only pokemon (aside from a egg I got from the daycare lady)
I would have more pokemon, but IDK what I want on my team. πŸ˜‹

Rowlet was lv 33, and had the moves fury attack, razor leaf, sucker punch and pluck
Aside from that, I'm really bonded with my rowlett (full ❀️s! πŸ˜ƒ) so he is able to dodge attacks sometimes, as well as land critical hits and brushing of poison. 😸

Really happy with him so far, IDK when I'll start letting him evolve. 😱

And @mastergemma

That sound really cool and fun! πŸ˜ƒ I woulda stayed up till midnight, but it has been unusually cold here so I was to lazy to get out of the warm house. πŸ˜‹ XD

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 21 November 2016 at 4:39 PM

I haven't really been much of a Pokemon fan till about a month or two ago. My best friends just started playing Pokemon go. It looked cool but I didn't get it for a while. Eventually I got it and I adored the game. I liked Pokemon a bit but not enough to get games and stuff. But me and my friends had challenges and my friend was like "I'm the only person on this table who has scyther! Ha!" And I was like "Well, I'm the only one with Primeape in the whole class." And eventually he said "I got primeape from an egg ha!" So I said "Well I caught mine in my house." XD eventually I started to get really into Pokemon and I fangirled when I heard about Pokemon sun and moon. I'M STILL HYPED... OMGGGGGG! XD I'm getting both Pokemon sun and moon for Christmas. Moon is my fave though, except it doesn't have Alolan Ninetails (Ninetails is my fave Pokemon except all of Eevee's Eeveelutions XD) So I'm in between the two. And yash! It has a hair salon! And eye salon!

Starters has been puzzling me. I was thinking of Litten for moon and Popplio for sun. Dunno why XD. I'm thinking of having two girl characters, one called Dawn (Sun) and Dusk (Moon). They are gonna be sisters, one will have yellow hair and one will have black 😊 Rowlet is adorable I have to admit but when I first saw Litten... MINE! HE'S ALL MINE! Litten is so adorable but his evolutions, like @raccoon said aren't as cute as him at the beginning. Popplio is cool too. I usually pick fire or water starters so I'm getting both! πŸ˜ƒ When I played Pokemon brick bronze on ROBLOX I picked fennekin as my starter, have you guys played brick bronze? If you did, who was/is your starter? My fennekin is now Delphox and can do fire moves like mystical fire and physic moves like psyshock.

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 22 November 2016 at 6:35 PM

Team update! (if anyone cares lol)

Archer (Decidueye) lvl 43
Purrsia (Alolan Meowth) lvl 42
Dandelion (Ribombee) lvl 41
Weesnaw (Mudsdale) lvl 42
Sherbert (Bewear) lvl 42
Bakugo (Turtonator) lvl 34 (newest addition to the team lol)

Bewear is a monster, definitely the MVP of my team lol. She can tank hits for days. The fluffy ability + leftovers stolen from a munchlax early game = absolute beast.