✔️ Klovter - [March] Creature Suggestion

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 25 December 2017 at 8:05 PM

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

This is a Collab with @jello, who will be doing the Descriptions for me! 😃

March is a month of luck and much green! People always think of those super lucky four-leaf clovers and the beautiful rainbows, and that little happy leprechaun. (where is he anyways? 😱) While frolicing in the clovers of Ark on your hunt for lucky clovers, you might see a Klovter or two in the fields. Lets learn more about these gentle creatures, shall we?

Here comes the Klovter!:
The furs of a Klovter are it’s primary source of protection, blending into the shades of dirt and plants found in the Grasslands. This camouflage gives it stealth to hunt insects, small rodents, and clovers with its long tongue. Klovter commonly travel in small packs to keep lookout for predators and to support the general well-being of their packmates. However food-deprived a Klovter may be, the one thing it values the most is its three-leaf scarf, as the pack would abandon any hunt if a Klovter lost its scarf.
Maybe the Klovter scarves are like a lucky charm, which would prove why they value them like an heirloom. But, to this day, no one has put on a Klovter scarf. They’re probably scared it would... lick them.

Klovter Eggs:
In the midst of the Arkian Grasslands, buried in the sea of grass and clovers, dwell the Klovter eggs. This camouflage, consisting of scent-masking layers of flowers and small grasses, protects it from carnivorous predators (such as Trigrens). Because of this, the only way to pick out a Klovter egg from the earth is by identifying their iconic green scarves.

Picture:
http://fav.me/dbxtxqd

Other name Possibilities could be: Kloveter, Clovter, Clovar, Klovar

Thank you for reading about the Klovter! 😃 I hope you have enjoyed it and would like to see it on the site! 😸 Please feel free to ping your friends!

Starting Pings:
@dragon_collector
@carnesiel
@wigglytuff
@dream-within-a-dream

Thanks for viewing! 😸
- @prairie, @jello and the Klovters

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 25 December 2017 at 8:51 PM

@prairie love!

Female
796 posts

dragon_collector • 25 December 2017 at 8:59 PM

@prairie i love it!!!❤️ it looks so cute!😃definite support hehe^^

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 25 December 2017 at 9:19 PM

@WigglyTuff, @Dragon_Collector

Glad you both like it!! 😃 😃
The flower is slightly purple/pink like clover flowers in RL, but If they want to stick with more March-ish colors such as Green and Gold, they can change flower color to yellow. 😸

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 25 December 2017 at 11:09 PM

@wigglytuff @dragon_collector @prairie

Egg Desc.
In the midst of the the Arkian Grasslands dwell the Klovter eggs, buried in the sea of grass and clovers. It is layered by flowers and small grasses acting as camouflage, as carnivorous predators (such as Trigrens) could pick up it’s scent otherwise. Because of this, Klovter eggs are mostly detected only because of their iconic green scarf.

Creature Desc.

The furs of a Klovter are it’s primary source of protection, blending into the shades of dirt and plants found in the Grasslands. This camouflage gives it stealth to hunt insects, small rodents, and clovers with its long tongue. Klovter commonly travel in small packs to keep lookout for predators and to support the general well-being of their packmates. However food-deprived a Klovter may be, the one thing it values the most is its three-leaf scarf, as the pack would abandon any hunt if a Klovter lost its scarf.

Maybe the Klovter scarves are like a lucky charm, which would prove why they value them like an heirloom. But, to this day, no one has put on a Klovter scarf. They’re probably scared it would... lick them.

@poptarts
@ethereality
@chameleon

Female
796 posts

dragon_collector • 26 December 2017 at 10:54 AM

@jello haha love the new name;) also great description!😃

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 26 December 2017 at 2:36 PM

@dragon_collector Thank you!!!

Tell me if there are any grammatical errors and I can get Prairie to fix them.

Pings!
@animalliterature
@thedarkarcher
@foxbit
@lykhaos117

Female
2,301 posts

lykhaos117 • 26 December 2017 at 8:11 PM

@jello
@prairie

This is adorable, and I love the concept and artwork! ❤️❤️❤️ Also, I edited the description a bit to fix grammar errors and make the syntax clearer.

Egg Description
In the midst of the Arkian Grasslands, buried in the sea of grass and clovers, dwell the Klovter eggs. Camouflaged by scent-masking layers of flowers and small grasses, they are protected from carnivorous predators (such as Trigrens) with good senses of sight and smell. Because of this, Klovter eggs are very well hidden, yet some can be detected by their iconic green scarves.

Creature Description
The furs of a Klovter are its primary source of protection because they allow it to blend into the shades of dirt and plants found in the Grasslands. This camouflage also gives it stealth to hunt insects, small rodents, and clovers with its long tongue. Klovter typically travel in small packs to keep a lookout for predators and to support the general well-being of their packmates. However food-deprived a Klovter may be, the one thing it values the most is its three-leaf scarf. A pack of Klovter will abandon any hunt if one of its members loses its scarf.

Maybe the Klovter scarves are like lucky charms, which would explain why they value them like precious heirlooms. But, to this day, no one has put on a Klovter scarf. People are probably scared it would... lick them.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 26 December 2017 at 8:13 PM

I got pinged. So therefore I am here. I haven't properly read it, but from what I get from skimming through it, I actually kinda like it. 😸 XD

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 26 December 2017 at 8:45 PM

@lykhaos117

Thanks! 😃 I'll edit it right now. 😊

@animalliterature thanks for viewing. 😸

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 26 December 2017 at 10:58 PM

@lykhaos117
Thanks! I will edit it slightly, I like the way it feels in some spots.

@Prairie
Edit this in.

Egg Description
In the midst of the Arkian Grasslands, buried in the sea of grass and clovers, dwell the Klovter eggs. This camouflage, consisting of scent-masking layers of flowers and small grasses, protects it from carnivorous predators (such as Trigrens). Because of this, the only way to pick out a Klovter egg from the earth is by identifying their iconic green scarves.

Creature Description
The many shades of fur is the primary source of protection for a Klovter, which allow it to blend into the shades of dirt and plants found in the Grasslands. This camouflage also gives it stealth to hunt insects, small rodents, and clovers with its long tongue. Klovter typically travel in small packs to keep a lookout for predators and to support the general well-being of their packmates. However food-deprived a Klovter may be, the one thing it values the most is its three-leaf scarf. A pack of Klovter will abandon any hunt if one of its members loses its scarf.

Maybe the Klovter scarves are like lucky charms, which would explain why they value them like precious heirlooms. But, to this day, no one has put on a Klovter scarf. They’re probably scared it would... lick them.

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 26 December 2017 at 11:47 PM

@prairie I love it! 😃
Btw your drawing is AMAZING 😃

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 27 December 2017 at 12:19 AM

@jello
Edited

@totallynotjoey
Thank you so much! 😸

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 27 December 2017 at 12:29 AM

@prairie No problem 😊

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 3 January 2018 at 6:01 PM

@totallynotjoey Thank you for your revision ideas!

Pings!
@ethereality
@stagfire
@icesparkle22
@nine

325 posts

littleblush • 3 January 2018 at 8:49 PM

@prairie All the stages are so cute!!! But I love the last stage the most- the tongue is so adorable ❤️ Would definitely want one of to hoard these- The description is fantastically written btw! Hope it becomes a real creature! ❤️

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 4 January 2018 at 8:47 PM

@jello @prairie

I love it! It looks so adorable and the newest description sounds great 😃

Deleted • 5 January 2018 at 8:39 AM

aww! its amazing great job!!

Pings: @animalliterature, @foxbit,@sparklefox

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 5 January 2018 at 11:58 AM

Umm I'm having deja vu here.

Female
395 posts

redflipflap • 17 January 2018 at 1:40 PM

Yes!! This is so beautiful. @ eggcave staff, this is some quality content right here. I'm in love.

Female
2,404 posts

ida92 • 19 January 2018 at 4:02 AM

@prairie I need it! There hasn't been an ant-eater based creature yet ^^ Great idea. 😊 I love the colours.

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 19 January 2018 at 9:31 AM

@ida92
Thank you! 😃
I really enjoy bringing new/uncommon animal Species to the table. 😸

Female
62 posts

dance • 24 January 2018 at 3:38 AM

@Jello @Prairie

There are many clover related stuff here... but this the most, really really unique!

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 24 January 2018 at 10:02 AM

@Dance

Thank you! ❤️ Happy you like the design. 😊

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Thank you for helping the Cloveater come to Eggcave!

I have more suggestions here:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀