2,158 posts

prairie • 7 March 2018 at 10:34 AM

@icedmagma

Thanks! 😸
I'm happy you like it!! 😃

Female
343 posts

foxbit • 7 March 2018 at 10:39 AM

@prairie Thanks for pinging! It's adorable! Everything about it is gorgeous! Love the color palette. Reminds me of your Asteran. 😋
(here's to hoping it doesn't become a CC creature so I can hoard them haha).

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 7 March 2018 at 11:24 AM

@foxbit

I'm so glad you like the design! 😃
Happy you like the color pallet as well. x3 ❤️
I'd also hope it was a cave monthly/event pet. 😱 I'd like to get each stage, which is more difficult to do if it's a CC pet. XD

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 7 March 2018 at 3:08 PM

@prairie
it is quite an awesome creatire

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 7 March 2018 at 3:47 PM

@icecloud101
Happy you like it! 😸

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 7 March 2018 at 5:56 PM

@prairie
OH MY GOSH. My first question is..... what pens/markers/other coloring tools are those???!!!! I need to find some and make my art prettier xD

Anyways, I think it's a very unique creature! 😸 Never thought about putting a rat and bee together 😋 I love the color scheme and the minor details! 😃 I really hope this gets made, just like your other creations! 😃 ❤️ Now let's be honest.... I actually thought it was a cat x3 The facial structure looks like a feline to me 😋

And the description is lovely! 😃

@ifi123 @cloudslay3r LOOKIE LOOKI GUYS

Oh and @degong if you haven't seen this yet 😸 Though I'm pretty sure you would've already xD

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 7 March 2018 at 6:52 PM

@skyfall4
Here are the materials I used:
Pens: Sanford uni-ball Onyx fine
Markers: (The yellows & blue used in eyes where unmarked, but got at walmart) Browns = Copic E34 and E39
Colored Pencils (used on wings): Prismacolor Bleu Ceruleen Clair PC904

Glad you find the design unique and appealing! 😃 I enjoyed messing around with ideas and colors. 😸
And lol, yeah, Idk if it is 100% mouse or something, cause the snout/muzzle is much more blunt. XD
Happy you enjoyed the description as well! ❤️

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 7 March 2018 at 6:57 PM

@prairie
Oooooh yayyyyy more pen names! 😸 I hoard pens OwO And use them *duh* xD Thank you! 😋

Haha, no problem- your suggestions are always so good 😸 No wonder they made quite a few of yours!

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 7 March 2018 at 7:15 PM

@prairie
First of all - love your style, hehehe. 😊 I've seen your art before and I have to say I've fallen in love with it. 😉 I guess it's just more... simplistic? I don't know. xD

Second of all, I really like the idea that you had for a creature! 😃 Mouse/bumblebee? Now that's something I haven't seen or heard of before. 😊 I think the colors fit well together, but if there was something I had to change, I suppose it would be that it's a bit busy, if that makes sense?I really like the description, too. 😃

Anyhow, I support. 😊 If the past says anything, the probability of the Bemiee being made is high. 😃

EDIT: Going off of what @skyfall4 said about the Bemiee looking a bit like a feline - I think the snouts are more angled down, instead of having that little edge before the nose. :>

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 1 February 2019 at 12:49 AM

(old post from March 7th 2018, had to delete to make new one, as edits don't ping I think)
Thank you so much!! 😃 ❤️ I'm happy to hear you like my art style. 😸 I try to keep thinks simple, but add enough to make it interesting. xD

Originally, the Bemiee was going to be more human bumblebee fae/fairy, but I really stink at human-like designs as of now, and I personally prefer animal based pets. (Seems to be the preference of many others as well.) I wanted to keep the fae aspect though,but didn't want a insect, so I picked a small mammal (mouse) and went from there. 😊
I do agree that the design gets kinda busy. after looking at the design over time, I think I should have had less on the 1st stage and add more until it reached the last.

Wanting to revamp this for the spring/easter suggestions of 2019! 😃
Any feedback on the overall design and concept is always appreciated!

Pings:
@iia
@icesparkle22
@pretzel
@achimenes

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 1 February 2019 at 1:11 AM

It's actually super cute!~

Female
893 posts

murfijs • 1 February 2019 at 3:52 AM

its soo cute! i hope this gets created

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 1 February 2019 at 5:56 AM

@Prairie
wow, this is honestly super creative and adorable!! I love it so much, i highly wish it was made omg 😸

#obsessed!!!!!

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 14 December 2019 at 1:05 PM

Bumping again for a 2020 Spring creature possibility!

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 14 December 2019 at 1:56 PM

@prarie
This is absolutely adorable! I love it holding the flowers! 😊

Female
53 posts

apple_dumpling • 18 December 2019 at 8:16 PM

I love it! ❤️

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 6 February 2020 at 11:12 PM

Bumping for 2020 Spring!

Deleted • 2 March 2020 at 8:34 AM

@prairie Back at it again with another great creature suggestion... I think you probably have the most creatures made on Eggcave (and for a good reason, they’re all stunning~) I love it! 😃

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 3 March 2020 at 7:35 AM

@prairie It's AMAZING you're such a talented artist ❤️ I just NEED to get like 50.

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 11 January 2021 at 11:15 AM

Kicking this again for April(?) 2021!

@pipkitten
@bunnyshadow
@chapus
@poe
@ian

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 22 January 2021 at 5:20 PM

@prairie
This is an adorable creature, I'd definitely want one if it gets made!!

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 3 February 2021 at 8:37 PM

@izziebee1017
Happy you like it! 😃

Female
330 posts

jaywesome • 4 February 2021 at 5:40 AM

@prairie I LOVE IT! I loooove the colours. I would freeze in the chid stage I think 😸 Although I also really like the adult stage.... hmmm choices to make if they decide to make this 😋

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 12 December 2021 at 5:29 PM

Getting this active in prep for Spring 2022!

Female
2,374 posts

ida92 • 17 December 2021 at 1:21 PM

@prairie It lokks really pretty! I like it a lot, especially the last stage with the bouquet ^^ I would definately like to have one. 😊

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 1 January 2022 at 1:44 AM

Once more, getting this active since it is now officially 2022!! Happy New year!

Female
2,374 posts

ida92 • 1 January 2022 at 6:00 AM

@prairie It's really cute ^^ It reminds me of the Kitbee, perhaps these species could be somehow related or connected? I know one is a cat and one is a rodent, but maybe thay could be like the cats and mice of the insect world. ^^
I like the colours a lot on this one and I think the wings look very pretty, even though they are just simple, there's something really delicate and filigree about them.

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 1 March 2022 at 9:31 PM

Getting this active for April 2022!
Ideally this is a 'spring' themed creature.

Genderqueer
100 posts

katiebrandx303 • 9 March 2022 at 11:09 AM

Aw omg I absolutely love them ;-; Also the flower blooming on the tail through all the stages was such a good choice! ^-^

Male
1,987 posts

Ian • 9 March 2022 at 3:02 PM

@prairie chosen for April 2022! 😸