Avian Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How long would a wingspan have to be to lift a human off the ground? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 January 2020 at 7:31 PM

(Should I make another character...?)

Ralem opens his eyes and snaps back to awareness. "Huh? Oh, yeah. I guess I did. How does it feel?" He asks.

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 January 2020 at 7:33 PM

"Yeah." Lyon replies slightly out of breath. All of his wounds were really starting to hurt now.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 1 January 2020 at 7:33 PM

(Sure! If you want to! It'd be cool)
"Better," Raina smiles up at Ralem, "A lot better."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 January 2020 at 7:58 PM

(I think I will.)

Jaela nods. "But we'd better walk fast. The humans Sirin rallied might pop up at any moment." She says, then thinks for a moment. She pulls her healing orb out of her pocket and shoves it into Lyon's hands. "Don't argue. Take it and use it up." She says.

Ralem turns a little pink at the praise. "Thanks. I'm glad."

(And here she is.)
Name: Mikka Lo (Kaa)
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/94/0c/c2/940cc262e113098ec28abe220b399d47.jpg
Appearance of wings:
History: She was born with wings on the outer ring of a busy town. She lived a mostly normal life, mostly. She always wore baggy shirts to hide them, but they never really seemed to hide. When a boy teased her about not being special at all, she took off her baggy jacket and basically beat him up with her wings, fists and words. Next she heard of him, he was in a mental institution. She's beaten up several others since then and has since found that she really hated humans. She ran away from home at age ten to look for chances to kill humans.

Personality: She's sadistic, seemingly harmless and wouldn't hesitate if the chance came to kill a human. She loves animals and will always pause before even thinking of injuring one.

Power: She has super strength and has such a soothingly annoying voice that she can drive people insane. She prefers to just talk to her victims and slowly do them in instead of all at once. She's proud of her power and wouldn't trade it for anything.
Weakness: She's terrified of driving those she cares about crazy, so she ties not to make friends. She never accepts help from anyone.
Other: She's strictly vegetarian.

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 January 2020 at 8:05 PM

"Fine." Lyons says. He feels slightly better and walks a little faster.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 January 2020 at 8:09 PM

Jaela keeps walking. "At least we flew far enough that we don't have to walk so far." She pushed away images of Sirin dying alone.

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 January 2020 at 8:19 PM

"Are sure you don't want this? That scratch on your face looks pretty bad." Lyon says. "I think I still have one left." He fiddles around in his pockets. "Or maybe not, that's weird I don't remember using mine."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 January 2020 at 8:22 PM

"It's fine." Jaela waves away his question. She didn't really want Lyon to even care about it, but she knew she wouldn't be able to change his perception. "What did you do to Sirin to make him drop the gun?" She asked, changing the subject.

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 January 2020 at 8:29 PM

"What do you mean?" Lyon asks.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 January 2020 at 8:31 PM

"Sirin was pointing the... The gun at me, then you said something and he just dropped it. I know it wasn't him... I'm just wondering if it was you." Jaela says, looking at Lyon instead of the trees ahead.

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 January 2020 at 8:33 PM

"I did?" Lyon didn't remember anything like that happening. It almost sounds like I used my ability on him. "I'm sorry I don't really remember. I think Sirin did something to me."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 January 2020 at 8:35 PM

"I guess that makes sense. I have no memories of passing out when I was with Sirin so I suppose he did his brain thing again. Forget I said anything..." Jaela says. She returns her gaze to the trees.

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 January 2020 at 9:23 PM

Lyon glances around. He sees two figures up ahead. He grabs Jaela and drags her behind a tree. "I see someone up ahead."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 January 2020 at 9:28 PM

Jaela squeaks and pulls herself out of Lyon's grasp once she was behind a tree. "Who is it?" She asks.

Mikka sighs and throws another rock into the nearby stream. Being a renegade sure was boring. She hears something nearby and stands up.

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 January 2020 at 9:33 PM

Lyon peers from the side of the tree. His face flushes with embarrassment. "...Nevermind..it's just Raina and Ralem." He says queitly. "Sorry, I guess I'm a little jumpy."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 January 2020 at 9:37 PM

Jaela relaxes. "No... that's alright. It's how you stay alive." She says. She walks out from behind the tree.

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 January 2020 at 9:42 PM

Lyon walks out of the trees, still feeling embarrassed. He hopes that Raina and Ralem didn't see what just happened.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 January 2020 at 9:48 PM

Ralem looked over at the forest, hearing something. He didn't think it was dangerous because it didn't sound like the thing was trying to hide. He saw Jaela and Lyon walking there. He raises an arm and waves. "You're alive! Where's Sirin?" He asks.

Jaela follows Lyon, her face a little pink.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 1 January 2020 at 9:49 PM

Shiva leaves the dying avian and follows the others. She tries to be as silent as possible. When they stop, she stops. There were more of them now. "Are they like me?" She whispers. Silence, and then a voice in her head speaks. "They have wings like you, but, no, they are not my children. They weren't created the same way as you. " Shiva tries to push down the burning disappointment she felt. She nods, "then they are of no use to me." She turns to leave, but chooses that moment to be clumsy. She trips and falls, making a very loud rustling noise.

Lana almost let out a scream when she saw the dead human soldier. She could tell he just died. She inches away from him and continues walking towards the noise. She peeks out into the pushes and sees an avian bleeding in the ground (Sirin). At the sight of him all caution leaves her. She rushes over to him. "Are you alright? I-i'm going to help you, okay?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 January 2020 at 9:54 PM

Mikka hears a loud rustling noise nearby and she nearly jumps out of her skin in fright. She suddenly noticed she was flying and slowly lands again. "Who's there?" She demands.

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 January 2020 at 9:56 PM

"Dead." Lyon replies. He glances at Raina. "Hey, what happened to her?"

Sirin couldn't hear anything. He could feel darkness surrounding. His breathing was starting to get shallow.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 January 2020 at 10:05 PM

"She broke a lot of her bones in a fall, but she's healing." Ralem answers. He dissipates the mist, leaving the gold balls to fade.

Jaela walks to Raina's side. "Are you okay now?" She asks her.

Mikka looks at the grass that had made the sound and she wills her face to relax. She knew she looked like a little girl when she did that and she wanted to look as weak as possible.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 1 January 2020 at 10:06 PM

Considering what she was, Shiva could have easily replied with, ‘your worst nightmare.’ That sounded a little too cheesy for her, though. She stood up and peered through the trees, looking for who had spoken to her. It was another avian. How come they were popping up all over the place now. She paused, trying to think about how she should respond. Who was she? She wasn’t even sure herself. She had used to be Ximena the human, but the voice had begun calling her Shiva. Honestly, even though she knew her true name, that’s what she’d begun to refer herself as. She hesitates before replying clearly and calmly. “Shiva, a child of Death. Who are you?” That still managed to sound kind of cheesy, but at least it was true.

Lana didn’t panic on the outside. She was a healer. She was used to this sort of stuff. On the inside her mind was going crazy. She constantly glances around the area for humans or guns. What if she couldn’t heal this avian? What if he died like every one in her tribe? She quickly checks for his wounds, surprised to see he hadn’t been shot by a gun. She creates light in her hands. She hovers them over his wounds. They slowly begin to heal and fade.

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 January 2020 at 10:12 PM

Sirin slowly opens his eyes. He sees a girl sitting near him. "Who are you?" He asks weakly.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 January 2020 at 10:14 PM

"Phht. Go back to your asylum, 'child of death'. I don't believe any of that. Who are you really?" Mikka couldn't see much of the speaker, but what she could see was a little foreboding-looking.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 1 January 2020 at 10:32 PM

Shiva narrows her eyes at the girl. Well, it was a fair enough response. She herself had wondered if she should go to an asylum. She hadn't seemed like the sanest person at first. There had been many times she blamed what was going on to being things she was seeing or delusions she was having. “I told you who I was: Shiva, child of Death. Whether you believe it or not is your choice.” I didn’t really want to waste time with people anymore, now that I had learned none of them would be able to help me. My response was short and unfriendly.

Lana’s focus on healing left her as the avian woke up. She glanced down at him, before looking back at the wounds. She kept the steam steady and didn’t respond until the last wound had faded, and she was satisfied he would live. “My name is Lailani, but please call me Lana,” I reply, gently. “Are you feeling better now? What happened?” He was likely to feel tired and week for the next few hours or day, but the pain should have subsided to just a soreness.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 January 2020 at 10:38 PM

"I'll take the 'Or not' option." Mikka says. "Come out from there." I shift my footing to something more stable.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 1 January 2020 at 10:42 PM

"That's your choice, just make sure to sleep with one eye open tonight." Shiva had no idea where these words were coming from. She would have never said that to anyone during her first life. She probably wouldn't harm the girl even through all her talk. She would just go travel somewhere else, where she could be alone. All she really knew was her stubbornness was flaring up. "I don't take orders from you. You come over here or, better yet, leave."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 January 2020 at 10:47 PM

"Ah nah. What are you even doing over there? Standing in a patch of grass seems really boring if you ask me. But, you didn't. It takes literally two steps. Just come out." Mikka says.

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 January 2020 at 11:05 PM

Sirin touches his neck. The wound was completely gone. "Did you you do this?"