Avian Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How long would a wingspan have to be to lift a human off the ground? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 January 2020 at 11:08 PM

Jaela looks back at Lyon, then down at Raina again.

"I'll be right back." He says to Raina. He stands up and walks towards Lyon. He stands for a moment, then gives Lyon a quick hug. "Thanks for surviving." He says, then backs away.

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 January 2020 at 11:10 PM

"You too." Lyon says with a smile.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 January 2020 at 11:16 PM

Ralem smiles back, then walks back to Raina. The balls of light were fading, so he added more healing energy to them.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 2 January 2020 at 10:51 AM

Shiva was beginning to feel impatient. She didn’t trust this girl. At first, the girl had seemed weak. Now, as she kept insisting, she seemed like she was stronger than she had appeared at first. “What I was doing is none of your business.” She’d been watching the four avian. They had been my first encounter with people who looked like her. She stays standing where she was. Her stubbornness was really flaring up now. “Why do you want me to move so badly?” She slowly begins to spread her wings. As of now, she was only staying because this was her first interaction with someone who didn’t think she was a monster

Lana shifts herself in a more comfortable position. “Yes, I did,” she replies. She watches him closely, wondering how he got this way. She decides to wait to ask questions until he seemed a little less… shocked. The answers to her questions might not be any of her business anyway. She didn’t want to pry.

1,467 posts

robinn • 2 January 2020 at 11:24 AM

Sirin sighs with relief. "Thank you, I thought I was a goner." He smiles. "You said your name was Lana, right? I'm Sirin."

1,327 posts

bgunny • 2 January 2020 at 2:18 PM

Lana nods. "Of course," she replies. It wouldn't have felt right to her if she had just left him there to die. "Yep, it's Lana. Nice to meet you, Sirin." She glances over in the direction where she had seen the dead human. "What happened? How did you get injured?" she asks.

1,467 posts

robinn • 2 January 2020 at 2:26 PM

"I was attacked by a group of avians." Sirin replies. He slowly tries to sit up.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 2 January 2020 at 4:19 PM

"Y-yeah, I'm fine now. Ralem helped a lot!" Raina smiles at Jaela and Lyon, relief welling up in her chest. She had been so worried that Sirin would have succeeded in killing them, and it would have been all her fault as Raina had been taken out so early. But now everything was better! Her wounds were healing, and everyone was safe. "Thanks Ralem," she says, "I think I'm fine now though. You don't have to waste more of your energy on me." She turns back to Jaela and Lyon, "And you two! You guys worried me so much! Please try to be more careful in the future!"

1,467 posts

robinn • 2 January 2020 at 5:21 PM

"Don't worry, we will." Lyon elbows Jaela. "Isn't that right?"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 2 January 2020 at 7:07 PM

Lana's eyes widen. "You were attacked by avians?!" She'd been so sure a human had done this to him, not people of her own kind. Why had they injured him? She reminds herself that even avians could do bad things. It wasn't just a human thing. She moves back so he could it up, pulling her cloak a little so she didn't trip over it. "Take it easy," she warns. "You need to rest for a little while."

1,467 posts

robinn • 2 January 2020 at 7:29 PM

"Thanks again." Sirin says. "Um, I hope you don't mind me asking, but is it okay if I stay with you for a while? I'm worried they might come back and I don't have my weapon."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 January 2020 at 7:34 PM

Ralem shrugged. "It's no problem. I'm not all that tired. I want to make sure we're all healed before anything else happens and you're the most injured right now... Unless you two got hurt when you were fighting with Sirin." He points the last part towards Lyon and Jaela.

Mikka put a hand on her hip. "Because I want to know who you are and why you're so intent on hiding." She replies.

Jaela glares at Lyon momentarily, then looks Raina in the eye. "Of course! I wouldn't dream of not doing that!"

1,467 posts

robinn • 2 January 2020 at 7:46 PM

"I injured my wing pretty badly." Lyon says. "The healing orb took care of most of my other injuries."

1,327 posts

bgunny • 2 January 2020 at 7:52 PM

Shiva stood there for a few moments, trying to gather her thoughts. She still wasn't going to come out. She'd been pushed way to far to bend and do what the girl wanted. "What if I told you none of that was your business? Besides, I already told you who I was. You chose not to believe me. And currently, you know more about me than I do about you." She wanted to ask the Voice what to do, but knew they would be silent.

"Uh…" She'd expected that he'd wanted some help home, but she hadn't thought he'd want to travel with her. She hadn't traveled with someone for so long. Sure, she said hi to the rare passerby, but other than that she was normally by herself. "Sure, I don't see a problem in that." She smiles, more to reassure herself about this choice. She stands up, and makes sure her cloak was hiding her wing. She wanted to keep it a secret for as long as she could.

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 2 January 2020 at 7:59 PM

(I'm just going to leave the roleplay for now. I might start doing it again later on though)

1,467 posts

robinn • 2 January 2020 at 8:00 PM

"Thank you!" Sirin smiles. "I'll try to not be a burden."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 January 2020 at 8:07 PM

"Let's fix that, shall we?" Mikka says to the shadowy figure. "I'm Mikka Lo and I'll drive you insane if you cross me." She says, tilting her head slightly.

Ralem stands up and waves his hands over the gold orbs. They vanish into mist which spreads into a dome around the flock. "This will heal you all at once as long as you stay inside." It would tire him out faster and use up his healing magic stores, but it was better and more efficient than going from person to person healing.

1,467 posts

robinn • 2 January 2020 at 8:37 PM

"Thanks, but don't push yourself too hard." Lyon says to Ralem. "Also once we've all healed enough we should try to find proper shelter."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 January 2020 at 8:44 PM

"Find or make?" Jaela asks after Ralem nodded his assent.

1,467 posts

robinn • 2 January 2020 at 8:48 PM

"I don't have the energy to try to make one." Lyon replies.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 January 2020 at 8:54 PM

"Me neither." Jaela says. "We could bury ourselves in leaves..." She thinks aloud.

1,467 posts

robinn • 2 January 2020 at 8:59 PM

"Oh yes, that'll keep us safe." Lyon responds.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 January 2020 at 9:04 PM

"Yeah, it actually will. We just bury ourselves deep and don't move." Jaela says flatly.

1,467 posts

robinn • 2 January 2020 at 9:14 PM

Lyon wasn't convinced. "And what if it rains? Or gets windy?"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 2 January 2020 at 9:24 PM

Oh wow, well I’m Shiva Garcia, and I could kill you with a thought if you cross me, she thinks. She wouldn’t actually say those words aloud, unless she was really trying to intimidate someone, because she had already promised herself that she would never kill someone that way. It just seemed wrong to her. Although, my mind seems to be becoming more corrupted and heartless every day. In a few years, who knows what my take on that will be. She turns her thoughts back to the girl. “Well, Mikka Lo, I’m not sure if you realized it yet, but I’m not easily intimidated,” at least Shiva wasn’t easily intimidated, Ximena on the other hand… “and I don’t take orders from others. So, why don’t we take this up in the sky? Where we can keep our distance from each other but can still see the other person.”

Lana shakes her head. “You won’t be,” she says. In fact, she knew she would probably be more a bother to him than the other way around, especially when he healed. “I’ve actually been wandering aimlessly. Do you know of a safe place we can go? That way you can rest and we can lay low so the avian don’t find us.”

1,467 posts

robinn • 2 January 2020 at 9:34 PM

"I think there are some caves in this area we could stay at." Sirin suggests.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 January 2020 at 9:36 PM

Jaela shrugs. "It's just an idea and I don't see you giving any ideas."

Mikka tilts her head from side to side as if weighing the options. "That sounds fine to me." She says, trying to sound lofty. She hoped it wouldn't come to a fight. She was exactly no good in a fight. She was just good with words.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 2 January 2020 at 9:49 PM

"Okay, glad we could come to an agreement." Shiva was fully annoyed now. This girl would do nothing for her except waste her time. She could feel her silver eyes glowing. After this encounter, I'm going to go find a place where I can be alone... forever. People don't need to be messing with me. I wish I could find someone like me, though... She spreads her wings and takes a moment to plan her route. She didn’t want to accidently fly into a tree and look stupid. She flaps her wings and flies into the sky. She hovers and waits for Mikka to fly up as well.

“That sounds great,” Lana replies. “Do you know where one is?” She peered around her. “If not, I guess we can walk for awhile and see if we can find one.”

1,467 posts

robinn • 2 January 2020 at 9:50 PM

"Well I was thinking we could find a big tree or a cave or something." Lyon says.

"I think there's some over there." Sirin says.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 January 2020 at 10:00 PM

Mikka kicks off her high heels and jumps into the air, barefoot. She beats her wings hard to gain altitude. When she first catches sight of Shiva, the first thing she did was repeat all the swear words she knew in her head. The second was to hope that this 'Child of Death' wasn't feeling like killing anyone.

Jaela shrugs again. "I mean, if you can find one, sure."