Avian Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How long would a wingspan have to be to lift a human off the ground? (Multiple answers allowed.)

1,467 posts

robinn • 21 January 2020 at 5:28 PM

Shoot, he saw me. Sirin thinks. "I haven't seem them." He lies. There's no way I'm helping you find them.

"I don't see why not." Lyon replies to Raina. "I'm too tired to anywhere else."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 January 2020 at 6:40 PM

"Same here. My legs feel like they're made of lead bowling balls." Jaela replies, laying on her belly on a branch and letting her legs hang.

Ralem nods in agreement. "Besides. You couldn't have picked a better tree." He says to Lyon, then he reaches up into the branches. He pulls out a handful off bright pink berries. "It grew dinner for us!"

"Cool..." Mikka says, gazing at the bird. "So, is it dead or alive?" She asks.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 22 January 2020 at 10:37 AM

"Well..." Shiva wasn't really sure. She sensed he was dead, but also alive. If Alvar was telling the truth, and Shiva really did feel the same way as him, then he must have had the same experience as her. "He was alive at one point, and then he died. Now he's been brought back to life, so both, I guess. I'd say he's more dead than alive, though." "Hey!" "You are! You're a skeleton!"

Lana steps aside to let Sirin speak to Hunter.

1,467 posts

robinn • 22 January 2020 at 1:49 PM

"What's a bowling ball?" Lyon asks as he grabs some berries.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 January 2020 at 3:05 PM

"Super heavy balls with three holes in them, and lead is a heavy material." Jaela replies.

"Wow." Mikka wasn't as scared anymore. "But why is he here now?" She asked.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 22 January 2020 at 4:19 PM

"Food!" Raina says as she stuffs berries in her mouth. "Soooo good.." she sighs in bliss.

Elia sighs, "Are you sure? It really would save me a lot of trouble if you could give me a lead." Something about the boys seemed a bit off.

1,467 posts

robinn • 22 January 2020 at 5:04 PM

"Sorry, can't help you." Sirin replies.

"I know what lead is." Lyon says. He eats some of the berries.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 January 2020 at 5:10 PM

"Good. Because I was about to say more." Jaela replies, taking a handful of berries.

Ralem grins at them as he eats a few.

1,467 posts

robinn • 22 January 2020 at 5:18 PM

"I'm not ignorant about everything, you know." Lyon says.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 22 January 2020 at 9:54 PM

"You sure about that?" Raina teases, grinning at Lyon.

Elias sighs and turns away, slumping against the cave wall. It was getting late, and if he didn't accomplish his job, he would have to scavenge for food tonight.

1,467 posts

robinn • 22 January 2020 at 10:07 PM

"Yes, I'm very sure." Lyon throws some berries at Raina.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 January 2020 at 11:10 PM

"Well it's good one of us is." Jaela giggles.

Ralem chuckles and picks a handful of berries, sliding them into a bag at his side.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 23 January 2020 at 3:51 PM

Raina catches the berries and pops them into her mouth. "Are you saving the berries for later?" she asks Ralem, pointing to his bag.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 January 2020 at 5:37 PM

"Yeah. We might need them. Plus the juice is red and we can dye things with them." Ralem says, picking a few more.

1,467 posts

robinn • 23 January 2020 at 9:02 PM

"Why would we need to dye something bright red?" Lyon asks.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 January 2020 at 9:06 PM

"I don't know, but these would be good for it." Ralem says, eating a few.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 23 January 2020 at 10:00 PM

Shiva knew why the bird was here now, but she wasn't about to tell Mikki that. She's just met the girl. She didn't trust her. There was no way she was sharing her secrets with her. She shrugs. "Listen, if I knew even a quarter of the reasons why my dad does things, I'd be set. I don't, and I don't bother questioning them." She hated that she was referring to Death - or whatever it was - as her dad. She didn't know how else she should refer to him when speaking with Mikki.

Lana notices Hunter slump. He looked tired. She couldn't resist feeling the urge to help him. "We might not be able to help with that, but would you like some food or water?" She glances over at Sirin. She felt worried he might not like that she offered.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 January 2020 at 10:23 PM

"Um... Okay. Hey, do you mind if we land? My wings are starting to get tired." Mikka pointed towards the ground.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 24 January 2020 at 4:02 PM

"That's pretty smart," Raina says. She never given much thought about what they were going to do later. One thing she knew was that she couldn't go back to her old life of living with humans.

"That would be nice," Elias says, "Thank you." His stomach grumbles a bit.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 24 January 2020 at 6:17 PM

"Thanks." Ralem says. He fills his pocket with berries enough so that they wouldn't crush each other.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 24 January 2020 at 6:24 PM

"Uh, yeah," Shiva says. She wasn't sure why Mikki was still hanging around. Maybe it was because of the bird. She gives the bird a glare. "What?" "I like to be alone," she whispers. Alvar completely ignores her. "Do you mind if I stay on your shoulder? My wings are tired too." "No they aren't. I was made not to get tired too easily. I'm sure you were made the same way." Alvar stays silent. Shiva sighs and starts to make her way back to the ground.

Lana glances over at Sirin again before turning to the wall. She makes a small opening that Hunter could come through. She didn't feel comfortable telling him the password. "Come in," she says. She walks over to her bag and pulls out some water. "Sirin, would you like something to eat as well?"

1,467 posts

robinn • 24 January 2020 at 6:35 PM

"Sure, I guess." Sirin replies. He wasn't happy at all with Lana's decision, but decides not to show it.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 24 January 2020 at 7:11 PM

Lana brings food out of her bag. Some of it was berries and other fruits she'd scavenged while the rest was food she'd gotten from a human village she passed by not that long ago. She opens the containers she held the food in and uses the lids as a plates. She put food on the two plates. She set down a cup of water and the plate for Hunter, then she walks over to Sirin and hands him his plate. She could sense his unhappiness. "Sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I just like helping people when I can," she whispers.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 24 January 2020 at 7:23 PM

Mikka descends to the ground, landing lightly on the grassy ground. "Might I ask where you were headed when I saw you?" She asks Shiva, still watching the bird.

Jaela yawned. "We should all get some rest so we can get moving." She looked up and saw the sky starting to turn pink.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 24 January 2020 at 7:26 PM

"Yeah. Nighty, night, everyone." Raina stretches her wings again and then tucks herself into a space between the trunk of the tree and a branch.

Elias leans against the cave wall, staying away from the boy avian. Now that he was closer, he could tell the avian didn't trust him. Elias was fine with that, he didn't trust people too. He bites into a piece of fruit and nearly sighs in bliss. It felt so good to eat.

1,467 posts

robinn • 24 January 2020 at 7:50 PM

"Thanks." Sirin replies. "Also it's fine, you're a kind person." He smiles at her. This kindness could get you killed.

Lyon leans against the the tree branch. He felt exhausted, but his mind was wide awake. His nerves couldn't calm down after that last battle. He decides to just watch the sunset to pass the time.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 24 January 2020 at 8:03 PM

Shiva shrugs. "I'm just traveling. I don't have a specific place in headed. Wherever the darkness takes me, I suppose," I reply. " What about you?"

Lana tugs on a few strands of her hair. She wasn't sure his smile was sincere. "I guess, but sometimes my kindness is stupid. I don't trust him, but I didn't like to see him upset and tired." She makes sure to keep her voice quiet enough so Hunter can't hear.

1,467 posts

robinn • 25 January 2020 at 12:17 AM

"As long as it's not blind kindness, its fine." Sirin says. He eats a piece of fruit.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 25 January 2020 at 1:20 PM

Raina lets her mind drift off into sleep.

Elias eats another fruit, watching the distrusting avian converse with the girl. They looked like they were saying something, but Elias couldn't hear them.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 January 2020 at 1:37 PM

Jaela tries not to fall asleep but fails. Her wings droop down her sides.

"I was mainly heading towards the mountains to find a cave or two to explore, maybe kill off a human on the way..." Mikka was a little hesitant to ask if she could come with Shiva. Darkness sounded way cooler than mountains and caves.