Avian Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How long would a wingspan have to be to lift a human off the ground? (Multiple answers allowed.)

1,467 posts

robinn • 8 February 2020 at 9:25 PM

Lyon stretches. "Well since we're all awake now, thanks to someone," he glares at Jaela. "We should keep moving."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 9 February 2020 at 12:31 PM

"Yeah," Raina nods, "We should get out of here as soon as we can."

1,327 posts

bgunny • 9 February 2020 at 4:34 PM

Lana nods. "Okay, I'll try not to," she replies. She looks over at Hunter. "Where are you headed off to?" she asks. She considers turning to Sirin and asking him where they were headed off to, but decided against it.

Shiva walks over to the creek. She begins to follow alongside it. She stays quiet and doesn't talk. She hadn't been in the company of others for a long time. Alvar stas quiet too. Which is a surprise, she notes wryly.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 9 February 2020 at 9:33 PM

"I...don't really know now," Elias says, "I lost the trail, and there's no one who's seen the avians lately." And now I can't get the bounty, he thinks.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 17 February 2020 at 9:03 PM

"You're welcome." Jaela shot a look at Lyon. "I'm happy to wake you up from your beauty sleep." She grumped.

"Ow, yeah." Ralem stood up and climbed the tree again.

"So did you two know each other before he flew up?" Mikka asks.

1,467 posts

robinn • 18 February 2020 at 11:18 AM

"But I need my beauty sleep." Lyon says with a sigh. "How else am I going to keep up my good looks?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 February 2020 at 5:39 PM

"I dunno." Jaela jumped down from the tree and bent down, pretending to pick up rocks. "Maybe a mud mask?" She picked up a hunk of smooth mud from the base of the tree and threw it at Lyon's face.

1,467 posts

robinn • 18 February 2020 at 8:20 PM

Lyon feels the cold, wet mud splat in his face. "AH! Gross! You got some in my mouth!"

Sirin glances at Lana. She better not offer to bring Hunter along with us.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 19 February 2020 at 10:38 PM

Raina giggles at Lyon and Jaela, "Ahh...young love," she sings.

1,467 posts

robinn • 20 February 2020 at 10:52 PM

"Love?" Lyon asks while wiping some of the mud off his face. "I really don't see how getting mud thrown in my face equals love." He says grumpily.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 21 February 2020 at 4:25 PM

"Just a form of flirting," Raina replies, still giggling.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 21 February 2020 at 4:55 PM

Lana notices Sirin glancing at her. She could guess what he was concerned about. "Oh, well, I haven't seen any avians aside from you," she replies. "So, we can't really help you. Good luck, though."

"Alvar?" Shiva shakes her head. "No, this is the first time I've ever seen anything like him. I think he was recently created."

1,467 posts

robinn • 21 February 2020 at 9:45 PM

"Oh, is it now?" Lyon bends down and scoops up some mud. "Let's see how much you like it!" He hurls the mud at Raina.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 23 February 2020 at 11:57 AM

Raina squeals and tries to duck but it was too late. The mud splatted square on her face and dripped down. She glared at Lyon and picks up a handful of mud. "Now it's on!"

"You too," Elias says. He frowns, "Where are you going anyways?" He sneaks another peak at the spot where the girl's wings were supposed to be.

1,467 posts

robinn • 23 February 2020 at 3:33 PM

Lyon laughs when the mud hits Raina's face. His smile fades when he sees her grabbing a handful of mud.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 26 February 2020 at 9:36 PM

Raina smirks and throws her handful of mud at Lyon.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 February 2020 at 4:39 PM

Jaela grins. "So... Mudfight!" She grabbed two handfuls of mud in each hand and threw them at Raina and Lyon. "Besides. Love? Gross."

Ralem stayed up in the tree, not wanting to come down and get covered in mud.

"Created? People can do that? Cool!" Mikka grinned,

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 28 February 2020 at 7:34 PM

Raina squeals and barely ducks. She scoops another handful and aims it at Jaela. "You say that now, but later when you guys are dating and all lovey dovey you'll understand!"

1,467 posts

robinn • 29 February 2020 at 1:35 PM

Lyon quickly uses the his wings to block the mud from his face. He grabs another handful of mud. "Don't make me sick." He says as he throws it at Raina.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 29 February 2020 at 1:42 PM

The mud splatters on Raina's wing. "Ralem!" she cries dramatically, "Help! They're bullying me!"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 March 2020 at 1:00 AM

"Aagh fine...!" Ralem jumps out of the tree and scoops up two handfuls of mud, throwing them at Lyon and Jaela.

"Groossss Raina no." Jaela stuck out her tongue and then stumbled forwards as a mudball hit her between the wings. "Oi mister. I'm trying to make a point." She turned to Ralem and bent down to scoop another ball.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 1 March 2020 at 4:49 PM

Lana sees him trying to look at her wings. She positions her cloak better to make sure her wings were hidden. She didn't want others to find out that she only had one wing. She looks over at Sirin. "Where are we going?" she whispers to him.

Shiva shrugs. "Alvar's creator isn't really a person. I don't actually know what it is."

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 March 2020 at 7:00 PM

Sirin hesitates before answering her question. "Um, I'm low on supplies, so I was wondering if we could stop by my hideout?" He wasn't too keen on bringing other avians to his secret hideout, but it didn't look like he had much of a choice.

Lyon gets hit in the shoulder with a mudball. "Hey! These are white clothes you know!" He yells.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 3 March 2020 at 5:03 PM

Raina hugs Ralem, "My savior!" She buries her head in his shoulder and grins wickedly, squishing a ball of mud she had picked up earlier onto his back. She springs away, "Got ya!" she calls.

Elias's eyes narrow as he watches the girl avian adjust her cloak. Was she really an avian? If she wasn't...he couldn't take the risk. "Hey, I think I left something there," he lies, pointing to the other side of the cave. Maybe if he could move around, he could get a better position.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 March 2020 at 2:54 PM

"Hey no fair!" Ralem laughs, scooping a large mudball up. He throws it at Raina.

Jaela throws the mudball meant for Ralem at Lyon. "Not anymore!"

Mikka observed the bird curiously. "Wow. That's awesome. I assume you won't say what you think they are either, even if I ask, right?"

1,467 posts

robinn • 4 March 2020 at 11:58 PM

"Ah! Stop, it's going to stain! Do you know how hard it'll be to wash this out?" Lyon says. He gathers up more mud and throws it at Jaela.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 5 March 2020 at 4:05 PM

The mudball hits Raina's chest and she stumbles and slips into the mud. "Awww..c'mon. Seriously? I'm gonna need a bath after this, and it takes forever to get mud out of my feathers."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 March 2020 at 5:29 PM

"Oh well." Jaela shrugs and turns around to run and the mudball hits her between the wings. She stumbled forwards and tripped over a mud-hidden rock. She yelped and splashed in the mud. She looked at Lyon. "Oooh, now ya done it." She scooped up a dirt and mudball and threw it at him.

Ralem shrugs and chuckles. He flicks his wings slightly and mud dripped onto the ground.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 7 March 2020 at 9:41 PM

Raina glares at Ralem. "Oh yeah, take this!" She stands up from her spot on the ground, using her wing to fling some mud onto Ralem in the process. She picks up another handful of mud and throws it.

1,467 posts

robinn • 8 March 2020 at 12:16 AM

Lyon shivers. He was soaked mud now. He holds his hands up. "I surrender."