Avian Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How long would a wingspan have to be to lift a human off the ground? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 March 2020 at 6:59 PM

Ralem holds up a wing to block most of the mud. Some splattered and got in his hair. "Oi!" He yelped, putting his wing down. He opened his mouth to talk again and second mud wad hit him in the face. "oh grosssss! It's in my mouth!" He picked up some more mud and threw it at her.

Jaela nods and picks up another mud ball. She held it at her side and walked towards Lyon. "Surrender noted." She said.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 12 March 2020 at 4:34 PM

Raina giggles at Ralem, then stops when the mud lands in her hair. "Okay, okay, maybe we should stop soon. I have so much mud on me that it'll take 20 baths for me to wash this all off."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 March 2020 at 8:49 PM

"Heh, me too." He agreed. He shook off his wings again. Some dirt still clung to the feathers.

1,467 posts

robinn • 14 March 2020 at 11:42 AM

"Good." Lyon replies. He lowers his hands and places them behind his back. "I really hope there's river close by."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 14 March 2020 at 1:08 PM

"Hopefully," Raina says. "Let's go find one." She shakes her wings and frowns as the mud doesn't fly off.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 14 March 2020 at 8:18 PM

Jaela pats Lyon's shoulder with her muddy hand. "You may end up with brown feathers for the rest of your days." She says dramatically, then walks back to the tree to get her bag. "Sounds good." She replied to Raina's comment about finding a river.

"Yeah." Ralem agrees.

1,467 posts

robinn • 14 March 2020 at 8:38 PM

Lyon waits for Jaela to have her back toward him. While she's not looking he throws a ball of mud at her.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 15 March 2020 at 12:56 AM

Jaela stumbles forwards a little. The mud splattered against the base of her left wing. She whirls around and stares at Lyon. "Hey!" She says, her expression one of playful shock.

1,467 posts

robinn • 15 March 2020 at 1:08 AM

"Yes?" Lyon replies, with an innocent expression.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 15 March 2020 at 1:14 AM

Jaela walks back to him and deliberately bends down to dip her hand in the mud. She stood back up and ruffled his hair with it. "Cheater." She replied as she walked backwards to admire her messy handiwork.

1,467 posts

robinn • 15 March 2020 at 10:24 AM

Lyon crosses his arms. "Really? In my hair? You're just a sore loser."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 15 March 2020 at 12:36 PM

I ship it , Raina thinks. She walks along ahead of the two arguing avians. "C'mon guys, stop flirting so we can go find a river."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 15 March 2020 at 10:24 PM

Jaela whirled around to Raina. "We are not flirting!" She repeated indignantly. "No! Gross! We're FRIENDS. Not... Um. that which should not be named."

1,467 posts

robinn • 16 March 2020 at 12:07 AM

"Gross? You're the one that's gross." Lyon replies. "Now let's go find a river before all this mud dries."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 16 March 2020 at 11:49 AM

"Denial," Raina whispers to Ralem, but starts to walk in search for a river. "Hey, I think I see one over there!" she points to her right, where behind a few trees, there was a river rapidly flowing.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 March 2020 at 8:03 PM

Jaela turns her glare to Lyon. "Yeah. Let's just go." She stomped towards the river.

Ralem grinned and stifled a laugh. "Totally." He agreed. "Wohoo! No more mud!" He pumped his fist.

1,467 posts

robinn • 16 March 2020 at 8:38 PM

Lyon glares at Raina and Ralem. Those two always seemed to be giggling about something. He could hear the sound of rushing water up ahead. He couldn't wait to get this mud off. His wings felt stiff from the hardened mud.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 16 March 2020 at 9:42 PM

"Finally!" Raina runs towards the river and jumps in with a splash, staying submerged for a few seconds before popping back up.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 17 March 2020 at 12:42 AM

Ralem flaps his wings hard and rises into the air just high enough over the river. He curls himself into a ball. "CANNONBALL!" He yells as he plunged into the river.

Jaela pulled some clumps of dried mud out of her hair and ran towards the river. She hesitated as she was going to run, walking slowly in instead. "Whooo cold!" She gasped.

1,467 posts

robinn • 17 March 2020 at 12:47 AM

Just as Lyon reaches the river's edge he gets splashed by Ralem's cannon ball. "You guys are so immature."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 17 March 2020 at 12:49 AM

"Thanks!" Jaela called to him, now fully immersed in the water. She pulled off her muddy and soggy jacket and began cleaning the mud off it.

1,467 posts

robinn • 17 March 2020 at 12:54 AM

Lyon sticks his hand in the water. "Yikes, it is cold." He reluctantly steps into the water. I really hope this doesn't get me sick.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 17 March 2020 at 1:03 AM

"Come on, scaredy bird!" Jaela called. "It's not so bad once you get used to it."

1,467 posts

robinn • 17 March 2020 at 1:17 AM

Lyon glares at Jaela. He walks into the river until it was up to his waist. Despite growing up in cold climates, he couldn't get used to this. Cold water and cold weather were two different things. He unties his hair, takes a deep breath and dives underwater. He resurfaces. "This mud is going to take forever to wash out."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 17 March 2020 at 1:28 AM

"Yep." Ralem agreed, rubbing his wings gently. He almost had his primary feathers clean.

Jaela splashes him. "Better get started then." She told him, throwing her considerably less muddy jacket onto the grass.

1,467 posts

robinn • 17 March 2020 at 1:37 AM

Lyon tries to scrub the mud out of his hair. "This is your fault, you know." He glares at Jaela.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 17 March 2020 at 1:47 AM

"Fault? I see it more as crusty hair mousse." Jaela replied brightly, dunking her own head under the water.

Ralem grinned as he watched them.

1,467 posts

robinn • 17 March 2020 at 1:53 AM

"Uh huh, is this normally what you use for your hair?" Lyon replies.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 17 March 2020 at 1:55 AM

"River water? Yup." Jaela stroked her hair. "Makes it nice and soft." She flipped it over her shoulder.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 17 March 2020 at 4:56 PM

"I mean...when you're stuck in the middle of the wild with no clean water, you have to get used to river water. At least it's not dirty," Raina adds, "The one time I had to wash with dirty water..." she shivers.