Avian Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How long would a wingspan have to be to lift a human off the ground? (Multiple answers allowed.)

1,327 posts

bgunny • 25 January 2020 at 6:18 PM

Shiva mentally since when Mikki says she was going to kill a human. She'd always heard how humans killed avians. She hadn't known avian try to kill humans. She stood there wondering what to say. She wanted to go now and be alone... Well, be mostly alone. She was stuck with Alvar now.

"I guess so," Lana replies. She stays quiet for a few minutes before speaking again. "It's getting late. You should probably get some rest if you want to feel all better tomorrow. I can keep watch, especially if he doesn't leave." Lana was really tired and just wanted to sleep, but she felt it necessary for someone to stay up. There were killer avians running around apparently. Her shields only stayed up for a little bit after she fell asleep.

1,467 posts

robinn • 25 January 2020 at 7:13 PM

"I'm not that tired." Sirin yawns, making his lie clear. "Okay, I'm actually pretty tired, but feel free to wake me up if you get too tired. I could take over watch."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 25 January 2020 at 8:05 PM

Elias stifles a yawn. It was getting late. He casts a glance at the other avians. He didn't trust them and didn't want to sleep near them, but if he slept outside something else might get him. "Mind if I stay for a while?" he asks. He would leave early next morning once he rested.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 January 2020 at 12:42 AM

"What? Both of you just got quiet." Mikka says.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 26 January 2020 at 12:28 PM

"Oh sorry, were you not done talking?" Shiva asks. Alvar flaps his wings, but makes sure he's still touching her. " I can talk more if you want!" He says. He grins, which is basically just him opening his skeleton mouth.

"Okay, I will," Lana lies. She had no intention of waking anyone up. She turns to Hunter. "I don't mind," she replies.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 January 2020 at 12:36 PM

"No, I'm never done talking, but did you mean this conversation? I had one more question." Mikka replies, unsettled by the sound and sight of a dead-but-alive bird talking.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 26 January 2020 at 1:13 PM

"Thank you," Elias says. He shoots a glance at the other avians. They didn't seem like the type of person to kill someone in their sleep, but Elias could never be to sure. He resolved to sleep lightly tonight.

1,467 posts

robinn • 26 January 2020 at 4:05 PM

Sirin makes himself comfortable. He really didn't want to fall asleep with that avian around, but as long as Lana was keeping watch, he felt safer.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 26 January 2020 at 4:40 PM

The bird speaks before Shiva. "What's your question?" he asks. Shiva reaches over in annoyance and clamps his beak shut. She was fine with him talking, but she could tell it was unsettling Mikki a little bit. She could understand why. She was a little unsettled by the talking dead and alive bird still.

"It's no problem," Lana says to Hunter. She stands up and finds a rock to sit on. It was going to be a long night for her.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 January 2020 at 5:06 PM

"You said you were going where the darkness takes you. I was just wondering if I could come with you." Mikka says.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 26 January 2020 at 5:23 PM

No! No, no, no! NO! Shiva opens her mouth to reply, but somehow Alvar manages to squirm from her grip. "Sure! Shiva needs friends!" She glares at him. "What are you? My mom?" "No he's not, but you should still listen to him. It's important to make allies and not isolate yourself." Shiva freezes when the voice speaks. "Um... su-sure. I'm not exactly sure where the darkness will take me, but you can tag along if you want," she manages to get out.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 January 2020 at 5:46 PM

"Really?" Mikka says, straightening a little.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 26 January 2020 at 5:49 PM

"Yep, I meant it when I said the first time," Shiva replies. She tried hard to keep the annoyance out of her tone. Alvar seemed real excited about having Mikki join the group. "That's great! Now we have another friend to join us on our adventure!" If Death really had to create a friend for me, it would have been nice if he had made them a little less excitable and friendly.

1,467 posts

robinn • 2 February 2020 at 6:10 PM

Sirin shifts in his sleep. The morning light peeks into the cave, shining into his eyes. He wakes up and glances over to Lana to see how she was doing.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 2 February 2020 at 8:19 PM

Lana was tired. She sat on her perch with her head resting on her hand. She was humming softly to herself, trying to stay awake. The sun was up now, so the others would probably wake up soon. She hears someone stirring and sits up. She turns to see Sirin awake. She forces herself to perk up. "Good morning!" She says, smiling.

1,467 posts

robinn • 2 February 2020 at 9:04 PM

"Morning." Sirin replies sleepily. "Did you stay up all night?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 February 2020 at 1:22 PM

Mikka grins. "Yes! Thanks!" She said happily. "Where to first?"

(Do you guys want to do a little time skip and have it be morning for Lyon, Raina, Ralem and Jaela?)

1,467 posts

robinn • 3 February 2020 at 2:54 PM

(Yeah, sure)

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 3 February 2020 at 5:00 PM

(Alright!)
Raina rubs her eyes as sunlight shines through the leaves of the tree. "Morning guys," she yawns.

Elias notices the other avians stirring out of the corner of his vision. He had already been up for around a hour or so. "Good morning," he greets.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 February 2020 at 5:18 PM

Jaela covers her head with her wings. "Whyyy's morning so earlyyyy?" She groaned. The place her wing had been shot ached and the slash across her face throbbed.

1,467 posts

robinn • 3 February 2020 at 6:27 PM

"Why do I have to listen to you complain so early in the morning?" Lyon says back to her. His whole body ached. He was at least glad he managed to get some sleep.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 February 2020 at 8:18 PM

"Oh shush." Jaela grumbled. She peeked through her feathers at the sunrise.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 4 February 2020 at 4:03 PM

"At least you guys don't have to deal with a bunch of grumpy-wings in the morning," Raina giggles, "and I thought that I wasn't a morning avian."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 February 2020 at 5:34 PM

Ralem yawns and starts to roll over to a comfier position... and then he remembered he was in a tree. He yelped and tumbled to the ground.

Jaela glared at Raina. "Well lucky you. You are." She replies.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 4 February 2020 at 8:11 PM

Raina giggles in response, then her eyes widen as Ralem falls off the tree. "Ralem! Are you okay?!"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 5 February 2020 at 11:56 AM

"Uh, yeah. I was up the whole night. But, don't worry, I'm fine!" Lana stifles a yawn. "I don't need much sleep." Her statement was far from the truth. It was really obvious that she was lying. She nods at Hunter. "Good morning," she says.

Shiva had no idea where she was going. She turns in a slow circle. She was pretty sure her brother's town was that way, so she wanted to go in the opposite direction. "Um, that way," she says. She points towards a creek. "We should follow the creek into the forest."

1,467 posts

robinn • 6 February 2020 at 3:03 PM

"Morning." Sirin replies to Elias. He turns back to Lana. "Just don't push yourself too hard, okay? I'm starting to feel better now, so I can take care of some things."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 6 February 2020 at 3:47 PM

Elias nods to Sirin and then stands up. He stretches a bit. The boy and the girl were talking again. It seemed like the boy avian was..feeling better? Was he injured?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 February 2020 at 11:59 PM

"Oof, I'm fine." Ralem replied, laying strange on the ground and holding up his hand, which was making a thumbs-up gesture.

Mikka looked in that direction. "Alrighty, then let's go!"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 7 February 2020 at 5:00 PM

"Geez, you're so clumsy," Raina sighs in relief, "Be more careful next time."