The Sectors Roleplay (Open)

in Roleplaying

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 December 2019 at 7:53 PM

Cliff-
"Okay, I'll look for some tall places then," I say. I stop looking at places in the ground. I climb the trees instead.

Jolie~
"Okay, but she can hear you too if she desires," I tell Galen. "Selene, he said it's okay if you snuggle into his fur," I say. I take Galen up on his offer. It was cold! The snow was falling so hard now I couldn't see. "How are you doing?" I ask the polar bear.

Kaeden-
"It's an envelope," I reply. "Starts with an E, ends with an E, and normally it only has one letter in it." I grin at them feeling victorious.

Pele~
I start dumbfounded at the wolf. How did he... He was so... "Should we trust him?" I ask Callum.

Valerie~
I put the papers away and shrug. "I don't know. We can go for an early lunch or do something else. We can't really do our job since all the Anomalies are still in simulations," I say. "We can also part ways, unless you want to stick together."

Varys-
The machine heels to let me know Carrie was done charging. I unhook her. I prepare myself in case she was going to attack me when she woke up.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 December 2019 at 8:06 PM

Galen:
~I'm in my element. I feel good. I think. I walk a little faster.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 13 December 2019 at 9:16 PM

Neva looks around. They seemed to have reached a point where she did not recognize where they were. "Soo....Where to? Everything looks the same to me."

Charlotte gulped, "Anything is fine with me." She checks her watch, "How about lunch?"

Callum blinks slowly, "Uhh...Ehh...It sounds correct." Out of all the members of his group, he would have least expected the normally goofy wolf to solve the riddle.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 December 2019 at 10:58 PM

Pele~
I gesture Kaeden towards the snake. "Do the honors," I say.

Kaeden-
I smile at Pele and then walk to the snake. "The answer is an envelope," I say proudly. "Correct." The door opens and the snake disappears. I could see the jungle outside. "We did it!"

Valerie~
"Sounds good," I say. I was hungry. I walk to the cafeteria, holding the door open for Charlotte when we arrive. The room was empty except for the cafeteria people and a few other guards who had decided to come eat early.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 14 December 2019 at 5:57 PM

Light comes back to Carrie's eyes. A second passes. She blinks and looks up. "Uh. Wasn't I just at the simulations?" She looks around. "Did I run out of battery?"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 14 December 2019 at 8:16 PM

Varys-
I nod. "Yeah, you did," I say. " Valerie and Charlotte finished it. They carried you out and brought you to me." I watch her. "How are you feeling? I heard and saw you do some strange stuff in the Simulation." I wanted to know if she remembered what happened. I also, unlike a lot of the other scientists, liked to treat Carrie like a human. It wouldn't feel right of me if I didn't ask her if she was okay.

(Would Carrie know Varys? He's a scientist so they might have met before.)

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 14 December 2019 at 8:19 PM

(Yeah, she would. But Carrie has no idea that the Rebellion exists, so not in that sense)

"I did?" Carrie stands. "What kind of strange stuff?"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 14 December 2019 at 8:57 PM

Charlotte nods her thanks to Valerie and enters the cafeteria. She grabs a tray and walks to join the short line.

Callum stretches his wings, "Looks like we did." He didn't let it show, but he felt relief rush through him. He hated being cramped somewhere where he couldn't fly much.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 14 December 2019 at 10:41 PM

(Just realized Pele's last name is not Deyanira, but Lyson. Whoops! This is a sign my head is filled with too many characters 😋)

Kaeden-
"Let's go then!" I say. I run out into the jungle. I look over at the others. Once they came out too, the simulation would hopefully end.

Pele~
I follow Kaeden outside. I was glad the simulation was finally over. Now, I could go and do my hiding and sulking stuff again.

Valerie~
I follow behind Charlotte. I reach for a tray. I fill it up with the food I liked.

Varys-
(Yeah, I figured so. I just meant as in Varys has helped her out before.)
So she didn't remember. "You attacked your teammates." I felt myself becoming a little nervous. I'd had too much human/robot interaction for the day. I just wanted to go back in my lab and be alone. "It... It looked like you were trying to protect the Anomalies."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 14 December 2019 at 10:44 PM

Galen:
~ What about you guys? How is everything with you? I think. The snow was getting thicker, so I pick up my pace.

Paige:
~ "It does." I think for a moment. "I can tell where things are. It's kind of a sense that comes with my air-bending skills. I can 'see' where major shapes are. it's hard to explain." I call to Neva.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 14 December 2019 at 10:45 PM

Her eyes widen. "Oh no. Are they okay?"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 14 December 2019 at 10:50 PM

Cliff-
I see a really tall tree that looked like it even reached the clouds. "Wow..." I look up at the magnificent tree. I'm climbing it, I think. I didn't even care if the flag was on it or not. I just wanted to feel the thrill and satisfaction of climbing a tree that tall. This might take me a little bit...

Jolie~
"I'm fine," I say. Yeah, that was a lie, but I wasn't dead. There was that. "Selene, are you okay?"

Varys-
"Hmh, they're all right," I say. "I'd be more worried about yourself, though... Why do you think you did that? Do you think it's a malfunction?" Now, I had to make sure Carrie wasn't suspicious of the code the scientist had put in her. She seemed like she was still on MASKs side. I couldn't take chances.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 14 December 2019 at 11:06 PM

"Maybe?" Carrie shrugs. "It's not like I can look inside my code."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 14 December 2019 at 11:14 PM

(Same! I sometimes mix characters names up. Maybe I should try reusing my characters)
"That's so cool. Gosh, I wish I had cool air bending skills. All I can do is imitate Pikachu," Neva calls back, balancing on a tree branch.

Charlotte filled only a small portion of her plate. With the knowledge of the list still fresh in her head, her appetite was practically nonexistent.

Callum flies after his teammates, and does a few loops in the air, feeling the breeze rustle his feathers.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 15 December 2019 at 9:20 AM

Paige:
~ Well Pikachu is a lot cooler than Aang the airbender. You can zap things. I make breezes." I say, jumping to another branch.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 15 December 2019 at 12:20 PM

(Roar! Battle of the fandoms! p.s. I love ATLA)
"You make cool breezes," Neva pouts.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 15 December 2019 at 2:37 PM

(Yeee! Another fangirl!!)

Paige:
~ "Well they're still just breezes." I reply.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 15 December 2019 at 5:11 PM

Cliff-
I start to climb the tree. I jump and swing from branch to branch, trying not to make much noise.

Jolie~
"Are we almost there yet?" I ask.

Pele~
"Congratulations! You escaped the temple! Now get out of the room!" After the announcement, the room goes back to being a plain simulation room. I hear to the doors while Kaeden rattles on about the simulation.

Kaeden-
"That was so fun. I can't believe we actually got out of there. There was the shadow monsters and the skeletons and the spider and the snake." I smile at my two teammates.

Valerie~
"Let's sit over there," I say. I point at a table near the wall. I walk over to it and set down my tray.

Varys-
I was glad she wasn't suspicious. Why would she be? I was just being overly cautious. "Well... If it happens again, I'll try to figure it out," I say. " For now, you can continue doing... Whatever it is you need to do... " That sounded pretty lame.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 15 December 2019 at 5:14 PM

Galen:
~ Yes. it smells like we are very close. I think. My pace is slowed a little by the snow on the ground.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 15 December 2019 at 8:51 PM

"I guess. But my point still stands. And, if you think about it, generating lightning isn't really useful. All I can do is power my broken lightbulbs," Neva says. She looks around the clearing. "Hmm...maybe we should go..that way," she points in a random direction.

"Yeah," Charlotte sets her tray down and sits opposite of Valerie. She pokes at the food with her fork.

"Fun. I wouldn't describe it as exactly that..." Callum says, but he couldn't resist a tiny smile back. Going through traps and fighting with monstrous humongous spiders was a real bonding experience.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 16 December 2019 at 12:49 AM

"Uh..okay?" Carrie starts to walk out of the room.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 December 2019 at 2:07 PM

Paige:
~ "That looks right." I say, looking in the direction Neva pointed. I jump that way to get a closer look.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 16 December 2019 at 3:44 PM

Cliff-
Still climbing the tree. I was almost to the top.

Jolie~
"Good," I say. Galen might be loving this weather, but I wasn't. I didn't think Selene was either.

Pele~
I bite my lip to squish the smile that threatened to make it's way onto my face. "Yeah, I'm not sure how fun it was." I open the door. Others were starting to get out of their simulations now. The guards were shouting. "Go to the cafeteria for lunch!"

Kaeden-
"Well, I thought it was fun," I say. I really had thought it was fun. There was a lot of running, fighting things, and, as an added bonus, there were bones. I shift into my human form. I stand up and walk out of the room.

Valerie~
I eat my food, watching Charlotte. "So, why did you join," I pause and lower my voice so no one overheard us. "Why'd you join Iron Sector?"

Varys-
I follow Carrie out of the room. "If you need anything, I'll be in my lab... or you could find some other scientist," I say.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 16 December 2019 at 3:51 PM

Neva jumps after Paige. "Do you think Cliff and Meri found our flag yet?"

"Well..." Charlotte paused, "Uhh... I guess it was because of my mom. After my dad....uhhh..you know.... died....well I was just five then, and since my mom worked for MASK, I kind of just had to join. How about you?"

Callum shifts back too, and then walks to the cafeteria.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 December 2019 at 3:57 PM

Paige:
~ "I sure hope not!" I say. "I think we're in their territory now. Let's split up and look for the flag. I'll keep giving you your bouncey stuff." I grin.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 16 December 2019 at 4:05 PM

(So, I know it's a little early to tell, but to avoid anyone being upset, do we want a tie or is it okay if there is a winner in CTF? I'm fine either way.)

Pele~
"You don't have to shout. We're not deaf," I say to a guard as I pass by him. His face was looking red from shouting too much. I was aware that Kaeden was following behind me to the cafeteria.

Kaeden-
I knew my way to the cafeteria, but I didn't really want to be alone, so I followed Phoenix. She didn't seem to care. She didn't even give any indication she knew I was behind her.

Valerie~
I fix my piecing gaze on Charlotte. I had obviously asked an awkward question. I shrug. "My parents have always been part of MASK. They're parents were the people who actually decided to join MASK." I look down at my food with a neutral expression. I didn't want to seem like I cared about this. "So I've always been doing this stuff."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 December 2019 at 4:07 PM

(I think both ideas are great.)

Galen:
~ I see the wrecked house in the distance. It's over there! I think, walking to it.
(It actually is really cold where I am. I really relate to Jolie and Selene.)

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 17 December 2019 at 6:36 AM

Carrie nods and walks along the corridor.

Adeline looks down from below, her feathers rustling. "Will anybody question a crow hopping down a corridor?" She ponders.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 17 December 2019 at 5:09 PM

(Same! I don't care if Neva loses....)
"Yeah!" Neva cheers. "Alright flag, here I come. I'll capture you in no time with the great power of bounciness." She points to the left. "I'll head this way, okay?"

"O-oh.. I see." Charlotte replies nervously, "Soo....have you ever had a normal life? Like...go to school or like hangout or...stuff."

Callum paused, before following Phoenix and the wolf. He wouldn't admit it, but their presence kind of grew on him. Besides, he was starving.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 17 December 2019 at 11:26 PM

(Okay, just making sure. I know some people are super competitive. I don't mind if Cliff loses either, though he would definitely mind 😃)

Cliff-
I make it to the top of the tree. I was really high up. I try not to think about falling. I wasn't scared of heights, but I was scared of falling. I look around the tree, and didn't see the... Wait! Was there something over there? I peer closer. It was! It looked like the flag. I speak into the earpiece. "Hey, Meri, I found their flag."

Jolie~
(I can relate with them too, wingedfox. It's cold here and I hate it.)
"Okay, we need to get the rubble off then," I say. I climb down Galen. I could kind of see the remains of the house through the snow. "If I'm right, we're looking for a trap door type thing." I'd done enough simulations to know that the way to win was probably so obvious most people wouldn't think to look. The safe area being located near the place we started was really obvious.

Pele-
It took me a little longer, but eventually I realized the bird was following us too. I hold open the door for them when we get to the cafeteria. How come I hadn't expected this to happen? Of course I wouldn't have gotten a break from people. Of course they would decide to come with me.

Kaeden-
I see a crow flying in the hallway. I yip at it even though I was in my human form. Phoenix gives me a strange look. I gesture for Callum to go through the door first. I was curious what the bird was doing.

Valerie~
"I have private lessons," I say. "Everyday, after my work is done, I meet up with my tutor and we do schoolwork. As for hanging out..." I never really hung out, unless I counted the two Anomalies I had considered my friends once upon a time. I didn't really count it, though. "Not really, but I don't care to 'hang out.'" I give Charlotte an odd look. "Isn't this a normal life?" It was certainly normal for me.