The Sectors Roleplay (Open)

in Roleplaying

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 December 2019 at 8:27 PM

Galen:
~ "Okay." I notice how cold Selene looked and I sigh. I step back and change into my polar bear. I tromp back to Selene and sit down. I scoop her into my arms and hug her with all my warm, fluffy cuddliness.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 11 December 2019 at 9:11 PM

Cliff-
I smile when I hear Meri's voice. I felt relieved that I had a way to communicate with her. "I'm on Paige and Neva's territory," I reply. "Are you okay? Do you need me to come back?" Even as I ask this, I get ready to search for the flag.

Jolie~
I open my eyes. I'd just died. The realization sinks into me. Oh my gosh... I JUST DIED! I scream in my head. I look down at my body. My shirt was clean with no traces of blood. I didn't have any scratches on my arms anymore. I felt like throwing up. These simulations were scarily realistic. If only it could take away my weakness and tiredness. I start shivering as I realize I was cold. It was snowing. Wrapping my arms around my body, I sit up. I spot my teammates. "A-are you guys okay?" I ask with a worried look. My teeth chattered as I spoke.

Kaeden-
The snake grins. "I'm glad you asked," he says. "Let me think of a good one... Okay! Here it is: What word starts with E and ends with E but only has one letter in it? Let me warn you, getting it wrong will mean you have to fight a monster."

Valerie~
I carefully get Carrie through the door. "What happened?" a man with black hair asks. He sits up and walks over to us, looking down at Carrie. I stare at him. He was vaguely familiar... V... Varys? Yes, Varys. I remember one time my siblings had gotten lost. Varys had found them and taken them back to the apartment. He'd spent some time with them after that.

Varys-
I walk over to Charlotte and Valerie. I was surprised to see that Carrie had collapsed. I hadn't actually seen it happen. "I don't know. I thought you were supposed to be the one who knew," Valerie says. She turns to Charlotte. "Did you see anything?" she asks.

(@asrieldreemurr, is Carrie really unconscious?)

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 11 December 2019 at 9:16 PM

@bgunny (Yeah. She shut down)

1,327 posts

bgunny • 11 December 2019 at 9:20 PM

(Oh, okay. What would Varys have to do to bring her back? Is it something special?)

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 11 December 2019 at 9:23 PM

@bgunny (They just need to charge her back up.)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 December 2019 at 9:30 PM

Galen:
~ I look at Jolie upside down. She was alive! I give her an upside-down grin and fall onto my back, still hugging Selene.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 11 December 2019 at 9:31 PM

"I...guess," Neva said nervously while slowly backing up. "On the count of three... one...two...."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 December 2019 at 9:36 PM

Paige:
~ I back up along with Neva. "Three!" I call to her. I spring into the air, using my air powers to boost my way. I bring in a fog to shield Neva.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 12 December 2019 at 4:48 PM

Neva jumps after Paige, albeit a lot lower. Oh..how she wished she had air manipulation instead of her useless lightning.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 December 2019 at 7:34 PM

Paige:
~ I see Neva jump, following my path and I boost her next jump with a gust of air. I jump from tree to tree.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 12 December 2019 at 10:02 PM

"Thanks," Neva shot Paige a grin before jumping after her. She risked a look behind her as she jumped to the next tree. The panther was lagging behind them. She sighed in relief.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 December 2019 at 10:12 PM

Paige:
~ "Mhm." I shout down to Raina. I keep a strong stream of air behind Neva. It was tiring, but I could keep going for a little longer.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 12 December 2019 at 10:15 PM

Cliff-
I crouched down in a bush to hide while I waited for Meri to reply back to me.

Jolie~
Despite my tiredness, I couldn't help but smile back at Galen. I wasn't sure why... "Selene, are you all right?" I ask. I was worried about her. She looked cold and weak. I really wanted to finish this simulation. However, If she needed time to rest, I was going to make sure she got it.

Varys-
I hold my arms out. "Here, I can take Carrie. She probably just needs to be recharged. I'll see what I can do about the protecting Anomalies thing," I say. I remember the papers in my pocket.

Valerie~
I shuffle towards Varys and relinquish my control of Carrie. "I have some papers for you too, Valerie. It's a list of the kids who are being considered to be put in simulations." I nod. Varys turns to Charlotte. "The scientist said that you could have a copy of the list too, since you know about it and everyone. Would you like to take them up on the offer?"

(shadowdragon, I'm not sure if you saw it or not, but I posted the snake's riddle. If you're tired of fighting monsters but can't figure out the answer, you can just look up the answer or have my characters answer. )

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 December 2019 at 10:17 PM

Galen:
~ I gently push Selene onto a dry part of the ground with the back of my paw, then roll onto my side next to her. I was still warming her up, just now I could stand up and others could warm up too.

1,478 posts

arcana • 12 December 2019 at 10:49 PM

Selene~
Everything got warm and fluffy around me and my stomach stopped rolling. I curled up and almost fell asleep. Then somebody asked me a question. And then some of the fluffiness went away. That made me open my eyes. "What?" I murmured softly. "Oh. I think I'm fine." It was mostly true. My ears were still ringing, and I was stiff, but I could do things. Not powerful things though. Just walking and talking.
Meri~
"No, I don't think so. The panther might hold them up for a bit, but I can hold my own too. Paige might be able to control clouds, and Neva lightning, but as long as I stick to heavily forested areas, they can't really do much. Focus on finding the flag. That's the best thing we can do now. Keep them from finding ours, and find theirs."
I grab the daggers I had found and fled deeper into the forest. Better to defend than attack right now. If I was lucky, maybe I'd find some more weapons.
Matsha~
I decide to schedule a meeting with some of the more and less troublesome Silver kids today. Something bad seemed to be coming their way. I check under the kids' beds. I "confiscate" what I find and stash them in my closet. There were a lot of things, more than before. It had been a while since the last big check up on Silver Sector. Better to prepare now than regret it later.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 December 2019 at 3:33 PM

Cliff-
"Okay, try to keep them distracted for as long as you can," I say. I start to creep through the bushes, looking up at the tree tops. "Where do you think they'd hide the flag?" I ask. "I'm guessing somewhere up high since Paige has her air powers and everything."

Jolie~
I walk over to the others. "Are we good to go again?" I ask. The snowing and wind was starting to pick up. Galen seemed really happy about the upcoming snowstorm, but I wasn't. I was already cold as it was. "We need to go back to the house. I think I know where the safe place is."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 December 2019 at 3:48 PM

Galen:
~ I watch Jolie speak, then I nod. I stand up slowly then lean down so that they could climb onto my back. I was nice an warm but they looked cold. I figured they'd want to ride my fluffiness instead of walking in the cold.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 13 December 2019 at 4:15 PM

(Ohhh....sorry. I didn't see it)
Neva grinned in exhilaration. Adrenaline rushed through her body, she had never got to experience what it must be like to have air manipulation before. It felt like she...was flying. The panther seemed to have been left behind.

Charlotte felt her throat fill up with bile. "Uhh...I'd rather not..." she managed to say. If she knew who was going to go next, she would never be able to look them in the eye.

"Uhh...." Callum said, "Can we have a minute to discuss this?" He turned to the others, "Do any of you know what the answer is?" Callum prided himself on his intellect, but he had never been good at riddles.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 December 2019 at 4:24 PM

(That's okay.)

Jolie~
I climb onto Galen's back.

Pele~
"I shoot things. I don't answer riddles," I say. I glance over at Kaeden. He was staring down at his paws. I figured we wouldn't have any help from him. "Why? Don't you know the answer? I thought birds were smart."

Kaeden-
I stare down hard at my paws, concentrating hard. I wasn't paying attention to the others. What would starts with E and ends with E, but only has one letter... Hm... I just needed a minute, and I'd get it. I was sure of it.

Valerie~
Varys stares at Charlotte long and hard. Finally, he passes me the papers. I look down at the list. There were a few names I recognized. Jolie Gonzalez, I had been her guard once while the normal guard was out sick. Too bad her idiot cousin wasn't on here. He'd nicknamed me Purple Killer... I wanted to kill him right then and there. Pele Deyanira was another one, which was a relief. The pyrokinesis was a little too rebellious for my taste. "Thank you," I say, looking up.

Varys-
I wondered why Charlotte didn't want a list. The thought seemed to sicken her. Did she like her job or... "I'm just going to go fix Carrie up, then. It's almost lunch. The Anomalies are still in the Simulations, so you two can probably mess around for a little bit," I say. I start to walk away. "Charlotte, if you change your mind about the list, let me know. Valerie could probably use your help."

(If you want your character to be added to the list, just let me know.)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 December 2019 at 4:33 PM

Paige:
~ I alight on a branch and watch for Neva. "Should we go back and look for their flag?" I shout to her when I see her pass by.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 13 December 2019 at 4:36 PM

(Oooh....hmmm.....A list...that sounds cool.....either Callum or Neva can be added)

"I-," Charlotte cut herself off. Should she take the list? Her fingers twitched, eager to reach out and grab a sheet. The curiosity... Maybe if she knew who was next, she could protect them an-Charlotte crushed that thought in the process. How would she ever protect an Anomaly from MASK? Still... "Uhhh...I guess I can take one."

"I am smart," Callum snapped, "It's just......" Well...he didn't have an excuse. "Whatever! Go concentrate on the riddle!"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 December 2019 at 5:05 PM

(Sure! Is Callum still working for MASK? If he is it might make more sense to add Neva to the list.)

Pele~
I smirk when Callum doesn't come up with an excuse. "Okay, bossypants," I say.

Kaeden-
I started to walk in a circle. Oh.. come one... "I'VE GOT IT!" I shout gleefully. "I know the answer!" I must have scared Phoenix because her body erupted in fire. She extinguished it and glares at me.

Varys-
"Okay," I say. I twist and hand Charlotte a list. What had made her change her mind? "I better get going," I say. I walk away. I take Carrie to her charging station and plug her in (or whatever he needs to do to get her charged). I sit down and wait for her to be fully charged.

Valerie~
I glance over at Charlotte when she was handed the list. She'd seemed hesitant to take it at first. She must be shocked from everything that happened in the simulation or something to that degree.

1,478 posts

arcana • 13 December 2019 at 5:43 PM

(Meri and Selene could be on the list, but pretty low down. Meri because she's a bit rebellious, and Selene because she's Diamond Sector. Maybe put them on a watch list?)

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 December 2019 at 5:52 PM

(Okay, that sounds good. Technically the list is a watch list, Valerie and Charlotte are supposed to watch them and make sure they don't display their strong abilities or try to escape or hurt anyone. If they do, they're to be put in the Simulations. So, Meri and Selene could be at the bottom.)

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 13 December 2019 at 6:09 PM

(Yep! Maybe Neva just.....got too annoying or rebellious or uhh...something?)
"Sure!" Neva says, "Lead the way!" She checks behind her. The panther was gone.

Charlotte takes the list. She skims a few of the names. Jolie Gonzalez...That name seemed familiar. Pele Deyanira.....Neva Jarvar. Oh god, wasn't that one of the girls she had met earlier?! Revulsion welled up inside her. Charlotte did her best to suppress it and continue. A lot of other names that she didn't recognize...Meri Essen. Another one that she knew. Selene... This was making her sicker by the second.

"Don't call me that," Callum narrows his eyes. Suddenly the wolf yells, and Callum lets out an involuntary shriek of surprise. He turns to fix the wolf with a glare.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 December 2019 at 6:12 PM

Paige:
~ "Alright. Do you want to keep the bounce power?" I ask, referring to the air boost.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 December 2019 at 6:35 PM

Cliff-
I face through the area, climbing up trees and peeking under logs. It seemed logical that they'd put it up high, but Meri was the smart one. I wanted to make sure I listened to her advice.

Kaeden-
"Stop glaring, do you want to hear the answer or what?" I was so happy to have finally gotten the answer. Their glares weren't going to be able to dampen my mood.

Pele~
I stop glaring. I wanted to get out of here.

Valerie~
I watch Charlotte read the list. "Are you okay?" I ask. I knew this could be a hard job at first, but we were still doing our jobs. We were supposed to kill the Anomalies if we had to. None of that changed, we were just placing them in Simulations instead to make it easier and to help others train.

1,478 posts

arcana • 13 December 2019 at 6:53 PM

Meri~
"I agree. They would want to make the most out of Paige's power, and most people with powers use them as their main solutions." I glance behind me, making sure that no one was around. I had gotten to a really thick grove of trees, so I wasn't too worried about Paige and Neva. These trees had big, snaking branches that would block anyone from traveling in the air in the canopy, but they also made me traveling harder.
Selene~
I try climbing on, but slip once before I can get on. Shifting to make myself more stable, I nod to let them know I'm ready.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 13 December 2019 at 7:34 PM

"Yeah!" Neva pumped her fist in the air. "I get to keep the super cool bouncy power!"

"Uhh...yeah. I'm okay. Perfectly fine," Charlotte says, unable to keep a tiny tremor out of her voice. She folds up the list and tucks it in one of her pockets. "Sooo....what's next?"

Callum sighs but stops glaring at the wolf. "Go on. What's the answer?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 December 2019 at 7:38 PM

Paige:
~ I grin and leap off the tree towards the other side. At this point we were just retracing our steps.

Galen:
~ I nod and stand up. Could you let Selene know that it's alright if you both snuggle into my fur? I think as an experiment to Jolie. I pick up the girl we had to rescue and start walking to the wreckage of the house.