The Sectors Roleplay (Open)

in Roleplaying

1,327 posts

bgunny • 26 October 2019 at 9:52 PM

(Okay, glad you like the idea! I posted my Rebellion character. I had to edit my last post, but he’s there now if you want to check him out. I can also post him here if you guys want me to.)

Cliff-
I finally had a fool proof plan in my head. I was going to go towards the edge of our ‘territory,’ near the rocks. From there, I was going to stay hidden and pay close attention to any movement or on Neva and Paige’s side. If they came over to this side, I’d venture into their territory and look for the flag. If they didn’t, I hadn’t gone that far yet. The plan was still being planned.

Jolie~
Selene was staying quiet. I assumed that meant she didn’t have any ideas. That left either me or Galen coming up with a plan. I watched Galen hopefully.

Pele~
I groan internally. There was probably some big spider that wanted to eat us or something of that sort. “Okay, well let’s continue,” I say. “No way around it.” I walk towards the spiderweb. I hated this.

Kaeden-
I prance after the girl. I liked to tease spiders. It was fun watching them scurry around.

(Sure! That’d work! I also realized that Jolie has mind control. I forgot all about that. I guess this’ll be good practice in case they ever have to fight her…)

Valerie~
Yeah, so there was obviously no hope for Carrie until we ended the simulation and called a scientist to come fix her. For now, we had to deal with the Diamond Sector. I charge towards her. She holds a hand out and I stop. She releases her hold on me, but watches me from the corner of her eye. I’d have to find a way around it. I sit down. Maybe she’d get bored of me after a while. She watches Carrie, not paying much attention to Charlotte. She smiles in a rebellious way. “Well, yeah, I helped her and Aite escape. I did most of the work. I guess you got to them before they could get away. I’m not worried. You’ll be the ones wishing you could get away when I’m done with you.”

(Keep in mind that you both can control the Diamond Sector woman if you want. She's an open character.)

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 26 October 2019 at 10:00 PM

Carrie turns and picks up Aite. She looks at the Diamond Sector.

Female
25 posts

papertricycle • 27 October 2019 at 10:34 PM

Queenie ✿

I let out a sigh of annoyance as I pass by the same door for the third time. I was going to be late for simulations. A shame -- I do enjoy simulations. It's exciting. Especially when, sometimes, I can trick my body into thinking that it's actual sun that's shining on my skin and actual wind I can feel flowing through my hair. Of course, I can never fool my abilities, but they will accept heat lamps to some extent.

I'm brought out of my thoughts by a gruff voice. "Hey, what are you doing out here? You're supposed to be in the Sim Rooms."

I whip around; a tall and lanky guard faces me.

"I can't seem to find the, uh. The Sim Rooms. Could you bring me to them?"

I cough.

"I-If you don't mind, of course."

1,327 posts

bgunny • 27 October 2019 at 10:53 PM

Guard
The guard barely restrains from rolling his eyes. Everyday he had to deal with Anomalies like her who couldn't seem to get their acts straight. He wanted to say no, but this was his job. "Yeah, follow me," he says. He turns heel and starts walking away, not even checking if she was following.

1,478 posts

arcana • 27 October 2019 at 11:55 PM

Selene~
I nearly fall off again from the shaking. It was very, very unpleasant. I switch up the illusion to shake when the ground does. The monsters around us had almost noticed that we weren't shaking. That would be extremely concerning. The illusion might not last any longer either, which meant we had to hurry along. I make a small vocal illusion for Galen and Jolie, warning them that we were going to run out of time, in maybe ten or so minutes. The strain of making such a large illusion with so many movements was getting to me.
Meri~
I set up my camo blanket in a spot where I could see almost all of the forest around me, and carefully get ready to shoot my bow. I hoped Cliff had a good plan, especially since I didn't leave him with one, or any way to communicate to me.
Matsha~
Dragging my suitcase, I check back into the upper levels of the Sectors facility. Right now, the kids were probably having activities, which meant I had enough time to bake something. Which meant cake for everyone in Silver. The receptionist checked her computer. "Matsha Villavicencio? Long last name by the way."
"Mhm," I answer.
"Welcome back from your free day. Here's your pass." I thank her and start thinking about cake ideas while I walk over to the elevator. As I enter my pass card, I decide to make vanilla fruit cake. The elevator takes as long as it usually did, which was ungodly long. I sigh and wait, tapping my foot as I do. I wanted to see the Silver kids already. It almost gave me anxiety to wait.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 28 October 2019 at 3:55 PM

Neva looks around warily, "I kind of don't see....them." It had been pretty long now, and there was no appearance of Cliff or Meri. She didn't want to admit it...but she was starting to get a bit bored. And being bored meant being restless. She froze as she hard a stick crack between her heel as she shifted.

Charlotte put up a strong front, narrowing her eyes with false bravado. She rapidly fires off bullets, testing the Diamond Sector's reactions.

Callum gulped a bit but followed his teammates towards the spiderweb trap. A hiss penetrated the darkness, and he flinched back in fright.

Female
25 posts

papertricycle • 28 October 2019 at 4:12 PM

Queenie ✿

We walk down the halls in uncomfortable silence. The guard unlocked the door and turns back without another word. "I, uh, thank you!," I said, in a fruitless attempt to better the situation.

I enter the room and quickly input my credentials onto the computer, sighing when a notification pops up pronouncing me late. I'd probably get detention after this.

In a few moments, the environment around me begins to change and the floor beneath me starts to shake rapidly. I don't see anyone else here, which makes me the lone target for a giant beast. Slowly, I back away and do my best to remain calm -- I knew I couldn't outrun this monster.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 28 October 2019 at 4:59 PM

Cliff-
I quietly walk to the rocks and situate myself somewhere were I wouldn't be seen. I stay as still as possible and look out into the distance for the girls.

Jolie~
I was about to open my mouth and offer a plan, after I got Selene's illusion, but then a woman's voice rings through the area, startling me. "New Member: Queenie Lin. Go find her before she perishes." I look at my teammates wildly. This had never happened to me before. "I guess we should go find our new teammate. We can always come back here later," I say.

Kaeden-
I let out a whimper and run behind both the girl and Callum. Normal spiders didn't hiss.

Pele~
"Quiet," I tell Kaeden. His whimper had been loud. I tensed when I heard the hiss, but I tried not to show any outright fear. I conjure a small fireball. "Can you see what's over there, Callum?" I ask. I step a little closer.

Valerie~
The Diamond Sector lets out a grunt as one of the bullets hits her shoulder. She holds her hands out and the rest freeze in midair before dropping to the ground. She was watching Charlotte closely now, but I could tell she was paying some attention to what Carrie was doing. "What are you going to do with the body, little MASK agent?" she asks, saying 'little MASK agent' in a taunting way. I take my chance and start to scoot closer to her. I had to time this right.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 October 2019 at 8:00 PM

Paige:
~ I hear the branch snap and my powers take over my mind momentarily. I shield us in a wall of thick fog and using to push us to another place. The fog wall was still up. I left it so that if someone was nearby they would think we were in there. I look over at Neva as I regain control of my powers.

(bgunny I was thinking a kind of huge monster causing an earthquake, and when it shows its face an actual earthquake starts, but a plain earthquake is fine too. The strange smell Galen found could just be a new kind of monster and have nothing to do with the earthquake. )

Galen:
~ I look around after hearing the announcement. Why was there someone new now? It would just be another person to carry. I shoved that thought away. It was just the polar bear talking. Sounds fine, but what if the new girl is close to the exit? We may not have a need to return. I think. I lift my nose to a faint breeze and catch a whiff of something other than decay and rancid meat. It was a sweet smell. I turn around and lope towards where it was coming from.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 29 October 2019 at 4:57 PM

"Oops," Neva grinned sheepishly and rubbed the back of her head as she made eye contact with Paige.

Charlotte gulped nervously. The Diamond Sector looked very intimidating, after brushing away her bullets. What was worse was the feeling of guilt. The body. She had almost forgotten about that during the fight. She had never killed someone before...and now... she might have as well have shot him with the way she had handled things.

Callum hesitantly peered closer. "It has....eight eyes," he whispered nervously. The shape hissed once more, and clacked. Suddenly, it turned to look at them, and started scuttling towards the group. He shrieked in alarm and surprise and rose up with a flap of his wings.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 29 October 2019 at 5:22 PM

Carrie rose, more alert as the bullet went into the Diamond Sector's shoulder. She turns to face Valerie.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 29 October 2019 at 5:41 PM

Paige:
~ I smile understandingly and nod. "It's alright, the stick was hidden. If you hadn't snapped it, I probably would have." I look around to see if the sound had alerted anyone to our presence.

1,478 posts

arcana • 29 October 2019 at 7:17 PM

Selene~
I rub my head, annoyed that it's going to take up more time. The illusion definitely wouldn't last that long, and because we had no plan, it was likely we were going to fail. I was going to go insane, Even actually might. I was going to get a huge headache. And probably going to get burnt out. Did I really care that much about how this was going to go? I make another illusion, telling my teammates I would have to rest soon.
Meri~
I look around for more boxes and spot a little bit of metal. It seemed to be a communication device, but there was only one. That made it useless unless I could find the other, and give it to Cliff. Knowing the Sim creators, they would've probably put the other earpiece in the other team's territory anyway. Maybe I would be able to trick them into giving me information if they found it. Suddenly, a horn sounds and a voice booms throughout the arena.
"Attention participants. The first event is starting in 30 seconds from now. There will be aggressive wildlife released throughout the arena. Bears, cougars and wolves will be roaming and attacking you on sight. They may have drops that will be useful. Some will drop random items. They will be harder to kill than players. 3, 2, 1. Good luck."
Matsha~
I pulled the cake out of the oven and left it to cool in a place where none of the staff could eat it. While they were supposed to be responsible and look after the kids and adults, which they did a fantastic job of, they were very, very susceptible to sweets. I'd frost it later, after checking to see if all the kids had kept their quarters clean.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 29 October 2019 at 10:10 PM

Cliff-
I listen to the voice. Great. Just what I needed. I bite my lip, wishing I had a way to communicate with Meri. I was over here. She was near the flag. If she needed my help, I wouldn't be around to offer it. I move in a way so I could run easily, but also stay hidden. I had to be extra alert for the animals.

Jolie~
"Okay, Selene. I understand," I say. I knew exactly how it felt to be drained. "When you're powers go out, I can put a shield around us. The monsters will be able to see us, but they won't be able to touch us. I'm not sure how long I'll be able to hold it, though. Especially since they'll probably be attacking us." I peer into the distance, looking for the new teammate. I noticed the others didn't seem thrilled by this. I hoped our teammate would be able to help us in some way.

Pele~
"Oh, wow. It's got eight eyes," I say sarcastically. I stumble back when I see the creature come towards us. Goosebumps ran along my arms and neck. I rarely ever felt cold, now was one of those rare times. I was even more scared when Callum shrieked. I glare at him. "Scaredy chicken!" I say. "If you fought as well as you got scared we would be so much better off."

Kaeden-
I let out a yelp. I try to muffle it because Phoenix didn't seem to like the noise. I had noticed her jump when Callum shrieked. I shift into my wolf form and pad next to her. I had to be brave... I didn't want to, though. I was starting to question whether this was all worth it.

Valerie~
I ignore Carrie, though I'm quite aware she was watching me. I stand up. The Diamond Sector was watching Charlotte more intently now with a small smile on her face. Like she knew she was making her nervous. Maybe she did. I wouldn't put it past a Diamond Sector person. I step closer to her, bringing out my swords. I would strike quickly and move out of the way.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 30 October 2019 at 3:09 AM

Carrie starts towards Valerie, taking out her daggers.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 30 October 2019 at 9:45 AM

(Oh, I forgot to answer about the monster. We can do your idea instead, wingedfox. It's more interesting than mine. I guess since the kids are leaving we may want the monster to follow them, though.)

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 30 October 2019 at 12:58 PM

Neva perked up as she listened to the voice. "Well....maybe we should move around a bit now." The crackles of leaves crunching was starting to sound worrying to her ears.

Charlotte turned her gun towards Carrie, reloading.

Callum glared back at Phoenix. "Hey, you can't blame me if I get scared of this huge a-" A movement at the corner of his vision. The spider was coming, and quickly.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 October 2019 at 2:32 PM

Paige:
~ "Uh... Good idea." I agree. I start walking towards the enemy territory. I'd like to find the flag as soon as possible. Even though I didn't want to kill anyone, I kept my hand on the hilt of my dagger.

(Alrighty)

Galen:
~ I make a nodding motion and start walking just fast enough to find the new girl faster, but slow enough that my riders wouldn't fall off. The rumbling and strange smell gets stronger.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 1 November 2019 at 4:21 PM

Cliff-
I was starting to get bored. I force myself to stay still and quiet. I didn't want to mess everything up.

Jolie~
I hold on and look around for the new girl. I noticed the rumbling was getting stronger. I make sure to also keep an eye on Selene. When she became too tired, I'd have to step in. I wasn't looking forward to it. I was already tired!

Pele~
"Obviously I can," I retort. "I just did." I almost stick my tongue out at him, but decide that would be too immature. I take a step back from the spider. I hold my hands out and ready a fire ball.

Kaeden-
I growl at Callum and Pele. Why were they arguing? Even I knew now wasn't the time for that. I step in front of Pele and bare my fangs at the creature that was coming closer.

Valerie~
I continue ignoring Carrie, but make sure she was always in my field of vision. I grit my teeth. She had some nerve. When I was powerful enough, I was going to make sure she was destroyed. I didn't care if this was a defect or not. I give a quick nod at Charlotte. She had to get Carrie's attention.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 November 2019 at 6:15 PM

Paige:
~ I look around for any signs of dangerous animals or other people. I couldn't see anyone from my position, so I took another step.

Galen:
~ I could sense Selene was getting tired, so I ignore the other monsters around us and I start running. If the humans fell off, I'd pick them up again, but I hoped they would stay on. I glance behind me again in time to see the ground under the house explode, taking the wooden rubble with it.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 1 November 2019 at 7:17 PM

A scientist checks the simulation cameras. All of them were doing alright. He checks the Iron Sector. Oh god. He scrambles to get his walkie-talkie. "Do not destroy the android. I repeat, do not destroy the android." He puts it down. If it got destroyed....he would lose his job. They would terminate whoever was in the area. They couldn't recreate the code, the machinery. If it had a problem, they would check it. Make sure it wasn't just given a command to protect anomalies.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 1 November 2019 at 7:47 PM

Neva stepped forward, trying to avoid the leaves. Which was really hard, considering she was not by any means a graceful person.

Charlotte nodded back to Valerie. She was going to be the distraction this time. She let out a volley of bullets, aimed to incapacitate rather than kill. A crackling in her ear made her flinch a bit, but she kept up with the volley, arms strategically snapping back from the recoil. "Do not destroy the android. I repeat, do not destroy the android." She snapped her eyes open from her shooting haze. Were they crazy? She was not guaranteed to come out of this victorious if they didn't.

Callum heard the growl and bit back a shriek of annoyance, and turned to face the monster bearing down on them. "Let's attack together," he called out, flying up and circling in preparation for a dive.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 November 2019 at 9:28 PM

Paige:
~ I look back at Neva to make sure she was still there and hadn't run off. I was fine with it if we split up, but I figured it would probably be better if we stuck together.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 2 November 2019 at 12:58 AM

The scientist runs out of the room, trying to alert the people around him.

Carrie stops for a moment, then looks up at the cameras. "They are getting help."

1,327 posts

bgunny • 2 November 2019 at 4:44 PM

Cliff-
I perk up when I hear a noise. What was it? Maybe it was a wild animal? I hold my breath and stay perfectly still. I really didn't want to have to fight a bear or wolf or anything.

Jolie~
I grab onto Galen tighter than ever. I could feel myself slipping. I turn towards the house to stare at it when the ground exploded. What was happening?

Pele~
I conjure two fire balls in both my hands. I get ready to shoot them. I wasn't sure I'd actually be able to attack. I didn't want to accidently hit Kaeden or Callum. I wanted to have them ready, though, in case a change arose.

Kaeden-
I let out a bark of understanding. I got into a fighting stance and started to slowly circle around the monster. "Give me a single when you're ready," I say.

Valerie~
I put my swords in their sheathes and prepare myself. As soon as Charlotte was done shooting, I run towards the Diamond Sector woman. I do a quick flip, landing on my hands and launching myself in the air. In midair, I bring out my swords. The woman wasn't expecting any of this, so she doesn't do anything when I land on top of her. I had enough time to give her a long gash in her arm and leg before she pushes me off. She winces as she stands and glares at me.

Varys-
I looked up from my work when a scientist came running in, telling us about an Iron Sector simulation. The head scientist stands up. "Calm down," he says. "I'll send one of the scientist to go check it out AFTER they finish their mission. We've been trying to get rid of this Diamond Sector girl for a long time. I was told if anyone can get rid of her it would be Valerie and her crew." He rolls his eyes. I could hear the sarcastic tone in his voice. "Varys!" he says. I quickly stand up. "Yes, sir?" I ask. "Go to the Iron Sector simulation rooms. Monitor the simulation. End it only if you need to. When they're done, I want you to check up on Carrie and see what's wrong with her." "Do I have to do it?" I ask. I hated going into the Iron Sector simulation rooms. "What did I say?!" "I don't think I'll need to though, sir. Valerie knows how much those things cost to make." "Just do it!" "O-of course, sir." I nod at my boss and head to the simulations.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 2 November 2019 at 6:34 PM

Neva walked up to Paige, "Are we in enemy territory yet?" she tried to whisper.

Seeing Valerie back off of the Diamond Sector, Charlotte fired another volley before she could strike again. She would try not to damage the android, but safety came first. The Diamond Sector was now bleeding and Charlotte shifted uneasily. She still held on to her desires to see no one die.

Callum looked towards the others and nodded.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 2 November 2019 at 7:05 PM

The scientist sighs in relief and follows Varys out of the room.

Carrie launches herself at Charlotte, deflecting most of the bullets. The rest the Diamond Sector girl dodged.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 2 November 2019 at 11:02 PM

Pele~
I nod back at Callum. I hoped that had been his signal. I let out one blast of fire, before Kaeden jumps in. Shifting from foot to foot, I watch, trying not to show my nervousness, and waiting for another chance to fire.

Kaeden-
Pele shoots a blast of fire, so I assumed Callum gave the signal, though I hadn't seen it. I lunge towards the monster. I clamp my jaws down on its leg.

Valerie~
I act instinctively and when the Diamond Sector woman dodge the bullets, I swipe at her again. She lets out a cry of pain. She was bleeding from various wounds now, but still seemed to be going strong. She reaches out and grabs my wrist with a surprisingly strong grip. I give a quick glance to Charlotte. I hoped Charlotte would be okay fighting Carrie. I couldn't dwell on it too much, I was in my own troubles at the moment.

Varys-
I glance over at the scientist who was following me. "You don't have to come with me. I have everything under control," I say, with an awkward smile. It was supposed to be a reassuring smile, but I wasn't sure that was what it portrayed. I'd prefer going alone, I add silently. Whenever I went to the Iron Sector sim rooms, my powers blasted into me like crazy. There were a lot of people who had felt, were feeling, or will feel pain. It gave me the worst headaches. I didn't want others to see me get weak like that. I didn't want them to find out about my powers. There was hardly anyone I could trust. I knew I probably wouldn't argue if the scientist insisted in coming, though.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 2 November 2019 at 11:32 PM

"Well, I kinda need to be in the room until the simulations are finished." The scientist shrugs.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 3 November 2019 at 12:11 PM

Charlotte waited until Carrie was almost upon her before dodging away and switching back to her handguns. Those would be easier for close combat. She fired, aiming at Carrie's leg.

Callum dove down and raked his claws against the monsters face before flying out of reach.