The Sectors Roleplay (Open)

in Roleplaying

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 5 October 2019 at 12:03 AM

Carrie-
"So Aite, what are we going to play next?" Carrie turns to the girl.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 6 October 2019 at 10:23 PM

Pele~
I hear the click of the lock. The door swings open. "Hey! I got it!" I shout. I slip the bone in my pocket. The boys were still fighting the bones. "Let's go!"

Kaeden-
I rip off a leg from the skeleton. The girl calls for us. I let go of the bone. It moves back into the socket of the skeleton. I guess we couldn't kill these things. I prance over to Phoenix, my tongue lolling out of my mouth to show my pleasure.

Valerie~
I keep pace with Charlotte up the stairs. I look for Aite. She was standing frozen staring down at something on the ground. It was the Gold Sector kid we had killed. When Carrie calls to her, she turns around. She was grinning, but there was something unsettling about it. "You killed him. Didn’t you? You’re part of MASK, aren’t you? I didn’t recognize you at first. We escaped and now you’re after us. And now, you’ve come to kill me.” She lets out a laugh. It wasn’t a happy one. It would have scared me if it had come from someone else.

I felt relief run through me. Aite was still under the control of MASK. In the simulations, the MASK workers did something, used some machine, to control what the Anomalies did and said. Somehow, the Gold Sector kid had broken free from their control. Aite, on the other hand, would do whatever MASK wanted her to do. She wouldn’t be blurting out MASK’s secrets or acting all sweet and innocent so we would spare her. It would make it easier for Charlotte and Carrie to eliminate her.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 6 October 2019 at 10:27 PM

Carrie-
I look away. I wanted to tell her so bad. I was built to capture, not kill.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 6 October 2019 at 11:52 PM

Charlotte swallowed hard, and felt guilt coiling in her stomach. Her eyes flickered to Carrie, who was looking away, Valerie, who didn't look affected by the girl's talk, and Aite herself, who didn't look so playful anymore. "It..it wasn't on purpose.." she said weakly as she tried to soothe herself.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 7 October 2019 at 12:25 AM

Carrie-
"He's not gone yet." I murmur, allowing Aite to hear but not the others.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 October 2019 at 2:21 PM

Paige:
~ "Good idea. Let's go find some more stuff." I agree. I was exited to do this, mostly because I could show off.

Galen:
~ I nod my head. I wasn't ready, but I knew I would never be ready. I bend down onto all fours and start transforming into a bear. I felt myself growing and getting hairier.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 9 October 2019 at 11:50 AM

Jolie~
I take a step back and wait for Galen to finish shifting. I didn’t like this idea anymore. I didn’t want to do it. I wanted to go back to my room and read. Wasn’t there a button we could press to end the simulation? Probably not, but there should be. I was perfectly fine with failing.

Pele~
Looking down at Kaeden, I get an urge to pet him. He was acting so doglike. I scowl at him and turn around. I open the cage door and walk out. The skeletons inch forward. They were getting ready to attack. I wondered what was stopping them. They seemed to be looking for something. The skeleton I’d take the bone from was leading.

Kaeden-
I follow the girl, but my gaze doesn’t leave the skeletons. They hadn’t attacked us yet, but it seemed like they were getting ready to.

Valerie~
Aite seems to really like what Charlotte said. She laughs. “It wasn’t on purpose.” She kneels down and inspects the body. “The wounds on his body tell me otherwise. But even if you hadn’t meant to, you still did it. Killing someone is wrong, no matter what sorry excuse you give.” She glances at Carrie, having heard what she said, but not understanding it. She was a little too angry to understand. She waves her hand and makes the ground rumble, grinning. “What you do to me will tell me all I need to know.” I steady myself and reach for my dual swords. The others could try to calm her, but in the end, it wouldn’t matter. Aite was right.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 9 October 2019 at 1:26 PM

"Go team!" Neva cheered and pumped her fist. "I'll go this way. Give me a shout if you need me," she said as she jogged towards the woods, holding the dagger.

Charlotte felt her weight shift as the ground rumbled beneath her. The words had been a blow to her heart, and now she wasn't sure what she should do. But years of training took the lead as she unholstered twin pistols and pointed them at the girl.

Callum hovered over his teammates, waiting for the skeletons to make a move.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 October 2019 at 1:39 PM

Paige:
~ No, wait. Don't leave me! I think, I was so close to saying it, though."Alright. I'll come find you if I find something huge." I call back instead. I sigh and turn to my left. I has seen some strange mushrooms on a tree.

Galen:
~ I finish transforming and I lay down so they could climb onto my back. I was still tingling a little, but that always happened when my fur came back.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 9 October 2019 at 9:07 PM

Carrie-
I unsheathe my daggers, then...something clicked? I sink into darkness.

Carrie's eyes go blank and she collapses. After a few seconds, she stands back up. "Engaging Protocol-952." Carrie rushes towards Aite and stabs her with a syringe. She falls. After a few seconds, she stands, as well as the supposed body of the Gold Sector kid.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 10 October 2019 at 9:19 PM

(asrieldreemurr, wait, what happened? Would you mind explaining?)

Jolie~
I hesitate. I knew it wasn’t a real polar bear. It was really a boy who seemed nice, but that didn’t reassure me any more to want to ride a polar bear. I hop on my toes as I think about what Cliff would do. He wouldn’t hesitate to get on the polar bear. I sigh and walk over to Galen. I clamber on his back and hold tight. “It’s not that bad…” I say to Selene. I wasn’t sure if she needed any reassuring, but if she did, I was willing to offer it.

Pele~
I conjure a fire ball and hold it up. The skeletons were inching closer. 9 Fingers, as I was going to call him, watches me closely. I finger the bone in my pocket. The skeletons had come alive after I’d taken it… I wonder… Before I could wonder too much, the skeletons make a soundless roar and jump towards me and my teammates.

Kaeden-
I growl at the skeletons when they jump towards us. I step in front of Phoenix and bare my teeth. These were bad bones. I wasn’t going to let any of them hurt my friends. I grab one by the arm and shake it. Its bones go flying everywhere. I watch them travel around the room and start to come together again.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 10 October 2019 at 9:27 PM

(@bgunny well, Carrie was made by one of the scientists who put in a certain command for Carrie to carry out when an anomaly was threatened. Carrie was meant to capture and protect, not kill.)

1,327 posts

bgunny • 10 October 2019 at 9:31 PM

(Hm okay, let me make sure I'm understanding this right. There was a scientist who made Carrie protect the Anomalies when they are threatened? So, is Carrie and that on scientist secretly on the side of the Anomalies? And what did she inject into Aite and Dillon (Gold Sector)? What did it do to them? Sorry for all the questions. I want to make sure I understand everything so my post is right.)

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 10 October 2019 at 9:50 PM

(Carrie doesn't know this yet, but yeah. That scientist created a secret rebellion. Carrie injected a liquid that stops all bodily functions, but after a certain amount of time, the subject awakes and certain information of rebellion information)

1,478 posts

arcana • 10 October 2019 at 10:15 PM

Selene~
I make a bit of a face and do the same. I try to pull myself up, but it takes a couple of tries before I get on. Casting the illusions, I create some sort of draconic bear. It seemed fitting, and something that would be less extravagant. Once I'm finished, I whisper a quiet, "I'm ready."
Meri~
I lug a box back just as an alarm sounds. "The Simulation has started. Your preparation period is now over. Fighting and the health system is now enabled." I grab the bow and take the potion and revival from the box. Climbing up a tree, I waited for Cliff to come back so we could make a plan.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 October 2019 at 1:17 PM

Galen/Polar bear:
~ I stand up slowly. I was huge, but the two girls were pretty heavy. I try not to show it and turn to the force field. I paw at it once to show that I was ready too.

Paige:
~ I kneel sown by the mushrooms and pull one off. I inspect it for a moment and identify it as a special healing mushroom. Not very useful right now. I look back at the tree and see a glint of metal. "Why would they put something there?" I mutter. I pull off the rest of the mushrooms to reveal a shimmering knife. I pry it out of the tree and weigh it in my hands. Satisfied, I stand up to look for more things.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 11 October 2019 at 3:50 PM

Neva reached for a spear and a piece of rope in one of the boxes she had just found. Right when she grabbed them, a voice said, "The Simulation has started. Your preparation period is now over. Fighting and the health system is now enabled." She hurried back to find Paige. They needed to prepare to fight.

Charlotte looked on in confusion as her teammate stabbed the Anomalies with a syringe. She had never heard of Protocol-952. Her brain swirled in confusion, but years of training snapped in. She needed to confirm their death. Pointing her gun in the direction of Aite, she walked closer and looked over at the Anomalies, trying to see if they were actually dead.

Callum shrieked and dodged out of the way of a skeleton. "We need to get out. Hurry!" His teammates were defending themselves, so he flew above a skeleton and decided to attack.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 October 2019 at 5:17 PM

Paige:
~ I turned around and ran back the way I had come when I heard the voice. "Neva?" I shout. She couldn't have gone far.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 11 October 2019 at 7:49 PM

As Charlotte came closer, Carrie turns around and stares at her.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 11 October 2019 at 10:42 PM

Cliff-
I find a box with another dagger, two potions, and a revival. I grab it and rush over to Meri after hearing the voice. I hold out the dagger to her, in case she wanted it, and pocket a potion and the revival. "So, what should the plan be?" I ask.

Jolie~
I lose my balance and slide a bit when Galen sits up. I grab onto him tighter. I did NOT want to fall off. I bring down the force field.

Pele~
"The door is open!" I shout. I shoot at a skeleton that was close to me. It turns into ash and doesn't bring itself together again. I walk backwards out the door into a room with other cells. I conjure another fireball.

Kaeden-
I run out of the call after knocking out another skeleton. A few skeletons follow me. They were speedy.

Valerie~
I didn't know all the protocols Carrie had, so I don't question it. I step closer to Aite and the Good Sector kid, holding my swords loosely in my hands. I had to make sure they were really dead. Carrie had said that the syringe killed them, but I only trusted myself.

(That's a really cool idea! I'm going to send you a PM and see if I can incorporate it into the small plot I have.)

1,478 posts

arcana • 11 October 2019 at 11:35 PM

Meri~
I accept the dagger and review our supplies. They weren't especially helpful, since our only weapons were bows and daggers, and because neither of us had a strong offensive ability. They weren't bad though, and Cliff's ability would be really helpful. "Okay, so one of them has a shy personality and the power to control clouds. The other seems a lot more fierce, and has a lightning ability." I start muttering to myself under my breath before I come to a conclusion. "I think our best bet is to stick together until we find out if they're going to split up or not. We can find more stuff and we shouldn't cross the rock formations. Always look up just in case."
Selene~
"The illusion is ready." I didn't quite know why I was getting so involved with the Simulation today. Maybe it was because of the people here.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 October 2019 at 11:42 PM

Galen:
~ I walk out of the force field as the house collapses. A stampede of monsters runs over where it used to be. I walk into the horde of creatures and follow it, slowly working my way to the outer sides.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 11 October 2019 at 11:43 PM

Carrie elbows Valerie to the ground. She stands and flings Charlotte away.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 13 October 2019 at 12:07 PM

(By the way, what were Meri and Cliff's powers again?)
"I'm here, Paige!" Neva called back as she heard her teammate calling for her. She ran in the direction of the voice, and found Paige in a clearing.

Charlotte lets out a grunt as she hits the ground, and gets to her feet, clicking off the safety. She stood there for a few seconds, struggling with her hesitation. What was Carrie doing? Should she attack? She turned to look at Valerie for confirmation of an attack or a command to stand down.

Callum darted through the passageway, flying over some skeletons to get there.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 October 2019 at 10:29 PM

(Cliff has enhanced flexibility, agility, and reflexes. Meri has Intuition, Polygraph, and Liar's Palace.)

Cliff-
"And don't forget air," I point out. "Paige can manipulate the air and clouds." I stay silent as Meri starts muttering under her breath. This was her area of expertise. She was the one who knew the right thing to do. "Okay, that sounds like a good plan!" I say. “Are we ready to walk around and explore?” I ask.

Jolie~
I hold my breath without realizing it when Galen walks into the horde of monsters. I shiver visibly, whether it was from being cold or being scared, I wasn't sure. I really hoped Selene's illusion would hold and Galen could get us out of here safely. At that thought, I realized how useless I felt. I wasn't contributing to the team. Was I?

Pele~
I run after Callum. The skeletons chase after us. 9 Fingers reaches out and grabs my wrist. I get jerked back and fall on the ground. He twists my arm into an awkward position. I let out a cry of surprise and pain. He was strong for a skeleton. I'd always thought they would be brittle and weak.

Kaeden-
I freeze when the skeleton grabbed the girl. I glance over at Callum. We should probably try to do something to help her. The skeleton looked like he was hurting her. She had her powers, but sometimes even people like her needed help.

Valerie~
I twist around so I would land on the ground in a good position. I jump up and swing my dual swords around, staring at Carrie. What was she doing? She was on our side, so why was she fighting against us. "Carrie, what are you doing?” I ask. Maybe it was an error in her system. I didn’t know that much about androids, but maybe she was due for some repairs. I run behind her and whack her with dull side of one of my swords. I didn’t hit her hard, just hard enough to hopefully knock some sense into her. In a flash, I jump out of her reach and run over to Charlotte. “She’s our teammate and is valuable to MASK, so let’s not destroy her. Fight only for defense now. We’ll try to give her a little bit to see if the problem fixes itself. If we need to, we’ll knock her out, turn her off, or contact MASK,” I whisper. I wasn’t sure if an android could be knocked out, and I wasn’t exactly sure how to turn her off. I did have a walkie talkie in my pocket that I could use to contact MASK with and I knew we were being watched through hidden cameras.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 14 October 2019 at 12:45 AM

Carrie staggers and freezes for a second. What was she...the thought cuts off. The protocol must be completed. She stands up straight again and stares at Charlotte and Valerie, waiting.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 14 October 2019 at 2:37 PM

Paige:
~ I see Neva and I run towards her. I was relieved that she hadn't gone far. I hold up the dagger I had found. "What did you find?" I ask.

Galen:
~ I walk through the flow of monsters and reach the outside zone. I walk along the perimeter for a moment before slowly heading away from it. Perhaps the way out was on this side.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 14 October 2019 at 9:04 PM

"A dagger and a piece of rope. You?" Neva replied. "We also need to keep an eye out for Meri and Cliff, they wont stand a chance against Team Stormy Storm though. We are going to win this Simulation."

"Roger," Charlotte said, adjusting her stance and keeping an eye out for attacks.

Callum shrieked with alarm and looked back when he realized fire girl had stopped. He turned back and dove for the skeletons skull, only too be caught by it's other hand. He struggled and managed to wriggle free, ripping off a tail feather in the process. Callum hissed in pain and flew out of the skeleton's reach.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 October 2019 at 6:31 PM

Paige:
~ "Just this knife." I hold it up. "What could we use rope for? And I agree with you. We will so totally win this." I agree.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 17 October 2019 at 3:36 PM

Jolie~
The ground starts to rumble. I hold onto Galen tighter. Was this another natural disaster?

Pele~
I frantically reach for the bone with my free hand. I hole it up to 9 Fingers. He grabs it. He opens his mouth to yell at me, but nothing comes out, and then he picks me up and throws me. The skeletons seem to glare at Callum and Kaeden, then they fall to the ground an become inanimate again. I lay on the ground with my eyes shut. That was a crazy experience.

Kaeden-
I watch the lifeless bones. I wanted to grab one and gnaw on it. However, I did not want them to come alive again. I shift into a human and walk over to the girl. Was she okay?

Valerie~
I sense a change in Carrie. Was she okay now? What had happened. "Carrie, are you on our side or the Anomaly's side? What happened?"