The Sectors Roleplay (Open)

in Roleplaying

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 13 September 2019 at 9:26 PM

Skyre-
I walk to a corner and sits down.

Carrie-
I take out my daggers and scan the simulation. Finally, they made sure that my sensors could work in here. "The Diamond kid broke their bracelet and teleported away. The scuffed ground seem fresh. We need to find them first. The Gold kid failed to take off the tracker but he damaged it. What power did the Platinum kid have?"

1,478 posts

arcana • 13 September 2019 at 9:27 PM

(Alright! Do please hurry, although I am sorry if I'm rushing you!)
Selene~
I get up slowly and tap in my information on the computer pad, then sit back down to wait for them. The guards were being quite lax on time today. I wave weakly to the girl to seem polite.
Meri~
I cheerfully chat with everyone in the group. I had to get to know them a bit to get the most out of my abilities. And I still needed to know what they're powers were.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 13 September 2019 at 9:29 PM

Neva laughed and slung her arm around Paige's neck. "Yeah, we're best friends already!" She looked at computer as the simulation loaded.

Charlotte looked around, observing where they were. "Probably identifying where our targets are," she murmured as she narrowed her eyes and turned around in a circle.

"Phoenix," Callum snorted rudely, "How cliche." He leaned on the wall and crossed his arms, "Callum. Gold. And of course, golden eagle."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 September 2019 at 9:32 PM

Paige:
~ I only felt a little uncomfortable when the girl put her arm around my neck. I made mo moves to stop her. It felt really food to not be invisible. I grin at her. "Yeah. We are." I say happily.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 13 September 2019 at 9:38 PM

Carrie-
"Huh."

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 September 2019 at 10:09 PM

(That’s okay. I don’t mind. I’ve edited it now. His weakness is the cold and his abilities are listed below.)

Cliff-
I watch Neva and Paige’s interaction, grinning. “Okay, so what should the teams be? I have enhanced agility, flexibility, and reflexes if anyone is interested in being on my team,” I say. I knew Meri’s abilities and Neva’s power, but I wasn’t sure what Paige’s powers were. I didn’t really care about how strong each of us were, as long as we didn’t kill each other and had fun.

Jolie~
I walk over to the boy and girl. I type in my information and step aside so the boy can do his. “Two Diamond Sectors, this is probably going to be a hard one.” I bite my lip. I wasn’t much of a talker, but I knew it was going to be hard to do our mission if we didn’t know each other’s names. “My name’s Jolie, by the way.”

Pele~
“It might be cliché, but I’d keep that to yourself. Unless you want to be roasted,” I snap. “That won’t be cliché.” I lean against the wall, glaring at Callum.

Kaeden-
I type Callum’s information while watching Phoenix and him nervously. I hope they didn’t start fighting. That wouldn’t be good. I nod at the shy girl in the corner. “What do you want me to type for you? Or you can do it yourself if you want.”

Valerie~
I listen to Carrie. I lean over and pick something metallic off the ground. It was the Diamond Sector’s bracelet. She was telling us the right stuff. I think back to the information I read. “It didn’t say the Platinum Kid’s power, though we know it has something to do with nature,” I reply. “The Gold Sector can shift into a lion Should we spread out and look for any clues to where they could have gone?”

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 13 September 2019 at 10:22 PM

Skyre-
I stand up and walk over to the boy. I type in my information.

Carrie-
"Yeah." I pick up a branch. It was broken. "Broken branch."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 September 2019 at 10:23 PM

Galen:
~ "I'm Galen. I say with a smile. I look over at the other Diamond Sector girl.

Paige:
~ "I can control air..." I hesitate for a moment. "And clouds. I can shape clouds." I finish. I hadn't wanted to say that, but I figured I'd better be honest.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 13 September 2019 at 10:28 PM

Skyre-
I avoid speak to the others.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 13 September 2019 at 11:09 PM

"That's so cool!" Neva exclaimed. "I can only go zap." She looked around at her team. "Is the computer going to assign for us...or are we going to choose ourselves?"

Charlotte looked at the ground beside the branch. She bent down and frowned at the uneven ground. "There's some kind of paw print here."

Callum rolled his eyes but didn't comment further. He sighed again, louder. He just wanted to go back to his missions.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 14 September 2019 at 3:41 PM

Cliff-
"That's so cool. Have you ever touched a cloud? I've always wondered what they feel like," I say. "I think we can choose our own teammates, but Meri read the information in more detail, so she'd know better" I say, glancing over at Meri for her input.

Jolie~
Okay, so the boy was Galen. I look over at the girl, waiting for her to tell us her name.

Kaeden-
I watch as the shy girl puts down her information. "Skrye? That's a pretty name," I say, smiling at her. I click the ready button. Simulation level: Medium the screen reads. I scroll down to see the information. "It looks like we have an escape room type thing," I say.
(shadowdragon28, asrieldreemurr, do you have any preferences for the theme of the escape room? If not, I'm thinking about doing an escape the jungle/temple type thing.)

Pele~
I stay in the corner, even though I wanted to read the information for myself. I didn't want to accidently hit Kaeden with my hair. "Fun," I say, even though I don't really mean it. I didn't care what our simulation was. I just wanted to get in there and complete it so I could get out.

Valerie~
I kneel down and look at the prints. "That's probably the Gold Sector," I say, standing. "I think it leads to the forest. Let's try following it, but keep an eye out. We don't know where the Diamond or Platinum Sector kids are and we don't want to be led into a trap."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 14 September 2019 at 3:59 PM

Paige:
~ I grin and point my finger at a window. A cloud starts drifting down towards us.It squeezes through a crack in the window and comes down towards us. It hovers over my now open hand and I hold it out to Cliff. "Would you like to find out?'' I ask.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 14 September 2019 at 7:58 PM

Carrie-
I spread out my sensors. 5 miles. That's a good distance.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 14 September 2019 at 9:43 PM

(yess. Welcome to the jungle!)
Neva's eyes widened. She gently prodded the cloud. "Cool clouds," she whispered in amazement.

"Yeah," Charlotte nodded, "last time I was caught unawares, turned out....bad."

Callum peered over Kaeden's shoulder. "Escape the room...huh? Not bad." He was better and logistics and speed than brute force.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 16 September 2019 at 4:35 PM

Cliff-
"Oh, wow," I say. I reach out and touch the cloud. It felt wet. "Cool! I wish Jolie was here! She would get excited," I say. I set my violin case in the corner where it will be safe. "Okay, so let's get serious and start making the teams," I say. "Does anyone have a preference for who's team they are on? I don't really care that much."

Valerie~
I wondered if it would be bad to ask Charlotte what she met by that. "Care to elaborate?" I ask. "Carrie, you probably have a path picked out, so you can lead us," I say. I knew she was an android, so she probably had scanners to help track them down.

Kaeden-
"Yep," I say. I read the information. "We have to escape the temple. Then once we are outside in the jungle we have to get to the village," I say. "Are we ready to start?" I ask, the mouse hovering over the ready button.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 17 September 2019 at 6:27 PM

Paige:
~ The cloud vanishes into thin air and I wait for someone else to answer first. I didn't want to seem demanding and rude by bringing all the attention to me.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 18 September 2019 at 3:27 PM

Neva shrugged. "I don't really care too." She turned to Paige, "You should totally sit with us next time! It'd be so cool."

Charlotte winced, "Uhhh..ummm, well, it was while I was still new to Simulations and pretty young. And...let's just say I forgot the tracking sense of a wolf and Diamond Sector kids make a dangerous duo." She flushed, a bit embarrassed at being taken down.

"Guess I'm ready," Callum said as he groaned yet again.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 September 2019 at 4:30 PM

Paige:
~ "I agree. I don't care a whole lot." I say. I didn't really care who's team I was on. I was fine with being teamed up with anyone. "I'd like that a lot." I say to Neva. I had friends who didn't think I was crazy! Yay!

1,327 posts

bgunny • 19 September 2019 at 9:04 PM

(Since no one cares who gets placed with who, should I do a put names in a hat thing? Unless @arcana has a preference?)

Cliff-
“Yeah, you should sit with us! We'd welcome you,” I say to Paige. I turn to Meri. “Is there anyone you want to be paired with?” I ask her.

Jolie~
“What’s your name?” I ask the other Diamond Sector girl. I click the ready button on the computer and wait for it to load.

Kaeden-
The scenery changes into a temple theme. We were in a hallway right now. I look around the room. There didn’t appear to be anything dangerous, but since we were supposed to escape the room, I was guessing that there was something we had to watch out for. I glance over at my other teammates. “This is fun!” I say.

Pele~
I roll my eyes at the wolf boy. Yeah, very fun. We hadn’t even started anything yet. I look around the room. It was oddly quiet.

Valerie~
“Oh,” I say. “Yeah, I think we’ve all had those days.” I wasn’t going to judge her for making mistakes. It happened. I’d only judge if she made a mistake when it mattered. I start to walk in the direction of the footsteps. “Hm, I think they head in the direction of the forest,” I say.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 19 September 2019 at 10:12 PM

Neva lounged by the wall, preparing herself for the Simulation to come. Sometimes the Simulations, in her opinion, were a little too realistic.

Charlotte let out a sigh of relief that the other Iron Sector had not judged her. She nodded and followed behind Valerie as they headed to the forest.

"This is anything but fun," Callum said as he looked around the hallway. His sharp vision made it able for him to see even small movements. He tensed as he thought he saw a flicker of a shadow. "What is...that?"

1,478 posts

arcana • 19 September 2019 at 11:33 PM

(Not really! I'd be fine with you just randomizing it!)
Meri~
"Hm, not really. I think anybody would be fun, really. That is some of the fun after all, adapting to help your partner." I re-read the description and open a hologram of the arena I had missed before. It looked like a wide oval, with two circles at ends of each side, showing where we could hide our flags. Near the center were two large rock formations that could serve each team as a fort, and could be used to defend, and use for unorthodox attacks. There also were certain spots that contained goodie bags and weapons. There were plenty of other unique formations on each side, and places to hide, attack, as well as places that the arena could kill you.
(So, just as clarification, this is essentially a video game and there is a life/health system. You have about 5 lives and there are healing items and revivals.)
Selene~
"Selene" I mutter, just loud enough to be heard, but loud enough that other people would know my name. I always found it very unsettling when people knew my name when I didn't know theirs.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 21 September 2019 at 7:22 PM

(Oh boy... Okay, so the teams are Cliff and Meri VS Paige and Neva. That'll be fun... 😊 )

Cliff-
“Okay, since no one cares I’m going to pull names,” I say. I quickly peek at the hologram, before reaching into a storage compartment in my case and pulling out a notebook and pencil. I jot down everyone’s names and rip them out. I fold them up, throw them on the ground, and mix them up. Finally, I reach out and grab a random one. It was Meri’s name. I grab another on. This time it was my name. I stand up. “Okay, so the teams are Paige and Nev against me and Ri.” I smile dryly at Neva. “Lucky you. You don’t have to be teamed up with one of us ‘idiots’ after all,” I tease.

Jolie~
“Nice name,” I say, trying to think about what Cliff would say. I hated this. “My name is Jolie and he’s Galen.” I turn back to the computer and click the button to give us the level. Hard, the computer reads. I sigh. I hadn’t expected any less. There were two Diamond Sectors on this team. It was bound to be harder for that reason. “The simulation is there are a bunch of natural disasters occurring and we have to survive them, while a horde of monsters are chasing after us.” I almost glared at the computer to blame it for the challenge it had come up with. Really, what dodo bird came up with these?

Kaeden-
I stand alert when Callum sees something. I peer around intently at the area. “What?” I ask. “What did you see?” I crouch down, ready to fight something if I had too.

Pele~
With a bored look on my face, I stand next to the shy girl. I watch the two Gold Sector kids do their thing. Kaeden looked very wolfish, and he had already looked wolfish before, now it was more obvious.

Valerie~
I step into the forest and walk as quietly as I could, which was pretty quiet thanks to my training. I listen to the forest and hear a loud cracking noise in the distance. “Did you hear that?” I ask my two teammates. “Carrie, can you sense anything nearby?”

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 September 2019 at 7:27 PM

Paige:
~ "Sounds fine to me." I say, grinning. I got to be with someone I knew better than the others. I still barely knew her, but I knew Neva better.

Galen:
~ I decide that the only one I would be very helpful with would be if there were a snowstorm natural disaster. Polar bears weren't good with anything else, really. Maybe defending the others from the monsters. "Alright." I say. I would help out as much as I could.

1,478 posts

arcana • 21 September 2019 at 7:34 PM

Selene~
I frown. I hated simulations like this. They weren't helpful, just annoying. After all, my powers would hardly work on nature, and it might not always work on monsters. I liked simulations where I had to deal with people, not nature or mindless things. I keep quiet, but stand and wait.
Meri~
"Oh, that'll be fun! You both have weather abilities, don't you?" Cliff was always fun to work with, and I loved to see what people I didn't know would do in war situations. I was interested in what'd it be like in working with Paige and Neva, but I loved knowing who I was working with too. Our abilities also worked really well together, making it easy to do things without arguing.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 21 September 2019 at 7:50 PM

Carrie-
I look around. "No, unless there's someone above us beyond the trees. The scientists haven't fitted all of my senses for simulation yet."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 22 September 2019 at 7:13 PM

Neva nodded, "We are so going to win. You guys better watch out! As team, uhh..well uhhhhh...Stormy Storm?" she trailed off as she realized an important thing that was missing, "Guys, we should make team names."

Charlotte looked towards the sky, in the trees. She saw leaves rustling. "There might be something there."

Callum shifted in a blurry of feathers and quickly settled down on the nearest perch he could find, which, unfortunately was the angry girl's shoulder. He let his talons clamp down enough to pinch out of spite. He squinted again, with his enhanced bird vision. "It looks like a large shadow."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 September 2019 at 1:42 PM

Paige:
~ "That would be cool." I say to the Team Stormy Storm comment. I liked that idea.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 23 September 2019 at 5:14 PM

Cliff-
"Team names? Sure! We can make them up and then start," I say. I was glad to be paired with Meri. We had good abilities that went well together. We could show the others not to mess with Silver Sector kids. "What do you want our team name to be, Ri?"

Jolie~
My teammates were just as unhappy as me. "Let's start," I say. I click the button and the scenery changes. We were in a small town. It was a sunny day outside. The weather looked perfect. I knew it wasn't going to stay like that for long.

Pele~
"Eep!" I let out a small squeak when Callum flies onto my shoulder. Not so much out of surprise or pain, but more because he had almost been burned by my hair. I grab my hair and push it out of his way. "A large shadow? Oh, wow. I'm terrified," I say, sarcastically.

Kaeden-
I decide to shift into my animal form as well. "Should we get closer to see what it is?" I ask. I raise my snout and sniff the air.

Valerie~
I copy the others and look up into the trees. A clod of dirt falls down on the ground. I kick it. Why was dirt falling from the tree? That was a little strange. I wasn't sure if I had heard something or if it was purely instinctual, but the next thing I do is jump aside and shout, "watch out!" As soon as I shouted, a lion burst out of the bushes towards us with it's claws extended.

(Okay, so, don't do any instant kills. The Iron Sector kids are strong, but they are evenly matched with the Anomalies. Besides, that's not as fun.)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 September 2019 at 7:55 PM

Galen:
~As I transform into a polar bear I feel the painful tingles that came along with it. I fall forwards and when I hit the ground, I was a bear. New smells and senses almost overwhelm me. I wanted to eat the tasty humans standing near me. I shove the thought away before I could do it. Humans are friends, not food, I told myself. I looked at them. I could smell a faint whiff of decay and evil. I assumed that was the monsters that would come.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 23 September 2019 at 9:14 PM

Neva smirked, "You think of any good names, Paige? Unless Team Stormy Storm is cool."

Charlotte's eyes widened and she jumped out of the way, the lions claws scratching a bit of her shirt, and she managed to stifle a surprised scream. That was too close for comfort. She grabbed a hand gun and pulled it out of her belt.

Callum made sure to pinch a bit more to show his displeasure, and he turned to face the corner again. His heart was thumping fast in his chest. "This is no laughing matter, Ms.Grumpy." He turned to the wolf. "I...guess..we can try."