The Sectors Roleplay (Open)

in Roleplaying

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 24 January 2020 at 6:15 PM

Paige:
~ I nod to Cliff, then grin at Neva. "I don't know." I say to Erica. "But I hope it's fun."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 24 January 2020 at 7:33 PM

"Yeah!" Neva says. "Maybe we'll have something fun like battles! I'll take anything but school!"

Charlotte stifles a giggle and shoots Lance a wry smile at his mention of the ratio. It was kind of weird.... "She's my partner," she hears Valerie say. Charlotte's eyes widen. She didn't think Valerie was the type of person who would say that. "Yeah, I'm Charlotte, Valerie's partner," she responds, "Welcome to the IS."

Callum tries not to groan at Kaeden. He notices Phoenix rolling her eyes. Why did he choose to sit with these people again?

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 24 January 2020 at 7:43 PM

Adeline-
"Yep." I glance at the clock. "So, I'll see you." I shift into a fly and head to the bathroom. I shift into Emery. I cough into my hand. I remove my hand and see blood. Great. I wash it off before heading back to the cafeteria.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 26 January 2020 at 5:13 PM

Cliff-
I finish eating my food. "I think Jolie has some school before she can go to battles, which suits her just fine. I had some school yesterday, so I get to go to the battles. I'm not fighting any Platinum Sector girls who have electricity powers and whose name starts with N and ends with A." I give Neva a mock glare. I turn to Erica. "Since you're new, you probably don't have the schedule, but that's alright. You can stick with us. I have the schedule memorized by heart."

Pele~
The mood here was unbearable. I had no idea why I let these kids sit down with me. I stand up. "I should go. I don't want to be late to my activities," I say. Kaeden sits up. "Bye!" he says, smiling. "See ya." I walk towards the trash and throw my food away.

Kaeden-
I wave goodbye to Pele and turn towards Callum. He was done eating too, so I wondered if he would leave. "Are you going to the battles?" I ask.

Valerie~
I smirk when Lance winces. I'd have to remember that calling him kid got on his nerves. "Yes, welcome to IS. You're probably going to be working with us for a little while. We've both been doing our job for a long time. If you have any questions ask us."

Varys-
"Bye," I say. I turn towards the remaining people. "So... Unless either of you think we have anything else we should discuss... you can go as well." I could feel myself sinking back into my I-don't-want-to-socialize-with-anyone mood.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 26 January 2020 at 5:19 PM

Erica~

"Okay, thanks," she answered. "Also, what is this battles you speak of?" she asked. "Another thing, are there any kids here that can shift into lions?"

Lance~
"Great, for a long time," Lance mumbled. "No questions yet," he said louder.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 27 January 2020 at 3:58 PM

"Awwww..." Neva whines. "C'mon, just one round. You never fight with me." She brightens up and turns to Paige, "You wanna fight? Pleaseeeee." She gives her best puppy eyes. Neva turns to Erica, "Not that I know of. Ooh! Catfight!" she grins.

Charlotte feels her phone buzz in her pocket. It was probably one of her friends. Her fingers twitch as she resists the urge to check her phone. "So..do we have anything after this? Or are our shifts over?"

"Nope," Callum says, "I just got a few...things to do." To report, he thinks. "You?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 27 January 2020 at 4:17 PM

Paige:
~ "Um. Fight?" I say, pausing with a grape halfway to my mouth. "Uh, okay."

Janice:
~ I shake my head, signalling that I had no more questions.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 29 January 2020 at 4:02 PM

"Yeah!" Neva yells, almost knocking over her tray in excitement. "You're the best Paige!"

Callum sighs as he looks at an Anomaly yelling across the cafeteria. He checks the time again. "Well, I got to go now," he says to Kaeden and stands up to leave. He leaves the cafeteria and turns a few times to reach an empty hallway. He checks the time again. Almost time to report.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 29 January 2020 at 4:58 PM

Paige:
~ "You're welcome... Just go easy on me unless I don't on you, okay?" I ask.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 31 January 2020 at 3:42 PM

Cliff-
"There are some lion and other cat shifters," I reply. "There was one cool guy Dillon. He was a lion shifter, but I haven't seen him in awhile..." I end awkwardly. If I hadn't seen him in awhile, it must have meant something bad happened to him. "I'm sure you'll find someone to fight with." I turn to Neva and Paige. "I'm going to watch this," I say, grinning. "Why don't we head over to the arena now? Lunch is almost over anyway."

Kaeden-
"Byyyeee!" I shout after him. I stand up and start to walk out of the room. I stop when I see Emery. "Oh! You're back now. The others already left," I say.

Valerie~
"Well, I have a few more jobs to do, but you don't have to help," I say. "You're shifts can be over. " I turn to Lance. "Do you know your shifts yet?"

Varys-
"Okay... I guess you can go now," I say. "Let's keep an eye on our phones for messages from each other, and plan to meet up here whenever we need to having a meeting. Keep an eye on Meri, Cliff, and Jolie if possible too."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 31 January 2020 at 3:46 PM

Erica~
"Cool, there's an arena here? I would love to see it," she to Cliff. "I think I'm done with lunch"

Lance~
Lance mentally slapped himself. "They," he started, referring to MASK, "said something about shifts, but you see... uh, I sort of fell asleep," he said sheepishly. "So to answer your questions, I don't know," he responded.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 31 January 2020 at 5:13 PM

"Yeah! Best friend squad goes to the arena!" Neva says as she stands up, "C'mon, let's go!"

Charlotte nearly face-palms. This newest recruit to the IS feel asleep during a briefing? She groans. "How did you manage that?" She turns to Valerie, "Do you mind if I check something for a bit? I might have time to tag along on some other missions?" She had nothing better to do.

(Can I control a MASK agent or Callum to report to? 😊)

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 31 January 2020 at 5:31 PM

Adeline-
I walk to the table where Kaeden and the other people sat. "Uh, sorry about taking so long, it's just-" I suddenly begin a coughing fit.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 February 2020 at 6:04 PM

Paige:
~ "O..Okay." I say. I stand up and start walking.

(Does anyone want to have a character interact with Galen?)

2,892 posts

skymoare • 2 February 2020 at 6:20 PM

(sure, Yoshi has no one to interact with. Where is Galen?)

Erica stood as everyone around her did. "So, this arena, where is it?" she asked really curious now. She really needed a place to stretch her tiger limbs.

Lance~
Lance looked down guiltily. "In my defense, they were going over the basics again," he protested. "And I uh, dozed off..."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 February 2020 at 1:27 PM

(He's in the lunchroom)

Paige:
~ "Somewhere in this direction." I reply.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 3 February 2020 at 3:48 PM

Neva grins and looks in the direction where Paige is pointing. "I'm so excited!" She stops walking when she hears Emery cough. "Hey, are you okay?" Neva asks, concerned.

"A true IS agent never dozes off," Charlotte jokes a little.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 5 February 2020 at 11:50 AM

(Yeah, you're free to control any NPCs you want.)

Cliff~
The others start to leave. I nudge Jolie. She startles awake and looks around, confused. I smile at her. "You fell asleep." "I did?" "Yep! We're headed of to the battles. Coming?" I knew Jolie hated battles. Kids always crowded around her and asked her to battle. They wanted to have the bragging rights of defeating a Diamond Sector. "I'm not-" "I won't let anyone battle with you, aside from my friends," I say, trying to convince her. "Please. Me and you can spend the whole time battling or you can sit in a corner in read. I also still have my violin. I can play a little." "Fine." We stand up and follow the others to the Battle Arena.

Kaeden-
Emery starts coughing a lot. "Are you okay?" I ask. "Do you need some water? Or a cough drop?"

Valerie~
I nod at Charlotte. "You can go," I say. I frown at Lance. "There's no in your defense about it. If you really want this, you've got to work hard for it. They don't let just anyone in IS." I shake my head. "Let's try to figure out your situation, then. We'll go to the office and find you're schedule."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 5 February 2020 at 1:09 PM

Lance~
Lance frowned. "Well. Sorry, Madam," he grumbled. First day as an IS, he gets lectured by girls younger than him.

Erica~
Erica stretched and cracked her knuckles. "Oh, this seems fun," she smirked really excited to fight. "So, got anyone in mind that I can train with?" she asked her peers, hoping for a chance to transform.

Yoshi~
Yoshi finished her third apple as she watched a group of kids walk out talking about a "battle arena". She stood and followed the group of kids out.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 5 February 2020 at 3:57 PM

(Ahh, troubles of a teenage girl)
Neva follows the rest of the group out of the cafeteria. "So! Are you guys excited!"

Charlotte nods at Valerie and walks away into a hopefully isolated hallway. She leans against the wall and takes her phone out, making sure to check if anyone was around her. Have time to hangout at 5?, the text read. Charlotte smiles and texts out a reply in return, Yeah. Got work now, ttyl. She tucks her phone back in her pocket and heads back into the cafeteria to meet up with the other IS agents. She had time before the hangout, so she might as well get a few shifts in.
(Ok, thx!)
Footsteps echo in the hallway and Callum looks up. "Agent Antonio, report." There was an agent standing opposite to him. Callum clears his throat, "On my last mission I found a Gold Sector Bobcat near Area 27." Area 27 was one of the areas that Callum was in charge of searching. The MASK agent nods, "Good work. Your next mission is to patrol Area 25. There has been rumors of a sighting there. Head out tomorrow." Without waiting for a response, the man walks away. Callum ignores the feeling of guilt in his stomach as he heads back toward the cafeteria.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 5 February 2020 at 11:38 PM

Adeline-
I finally stop coughing. I glance down at my hand. I'll deal with it later. "I-I'm fine!" I close my hand quickly.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 February 2020 at 12:00 AM

Paige:
~ "Yeah!" I reply. "I'm really excited."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 7 February 2020 at 8:49 PM

"That's the spirit!" Neva says. She turns the corner and arrives at the battle arena. "We're here!"

Callum walks back into the cafeteria and heads toward Kaeden. The new girl Emery was back and she seemed to be coughing. "You don't seem fine," he says.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 7 February 2020 at 9:15 PM

Adeline-
"A-Anyway," I didn't want to talk about my coughing. "What are we supposed to do now?"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 9 February 2020 at 4:51 PM

Cliff-
I look around at the battle arena. There were a lot of kids milling about. Some of the kids were already fighting in the different battle stations. As soon as Jolie steps in behind me, a kid walks up to us. "Hey, you're Diamond Sector right?" I step to block Jolie from view. "She's not battling." He shrugs and walks away.

Kaeden-
"You're back!" I say to Callum. I frown at Emery when she changes the subject. I hope she was really alright. "It depends on what you have on your schedule, but I'm going to battle," I reply.

Valerie~
"Come on, let's go," I say. I begin to walk out of the cafeteria, bumping into Charlotte. "Oh, are you finished already?"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 9 February 2020 at 6:03 PM

Yoshi~
Yoshi secretly followed the group. They entered a large arena. Yoshi looked around. This place was perfect for her. Fighting was basically the only thing she was well trained in. Yoshi overheard some of the group she had followed conversation. She too was a little disappointed to hear that the Diamond Sector girl wasn't fighting.

Erica~
Erica glanced around. She stretched her arms and said to no one in particular, "Anyone up for a fight?"

Lance~
Lance grumbled but had no choice but to follow Valerie. They started to walk out of the cafeteria when they met up with Charlotte again.

1,478 posts

arcana • 9 February 2020 at 6:31 PM

Meri~
I followed Cliff around the arena, meandering and watching the fights. People milled around us, making bets on the winners and losers, challenging each other and arguing. I broke off from the group to look at fights. One fight was between a Gold wolf shifter and a Platinum fire user. It looked more like some sort of emotional challenge, so I moved on to a particularly noisy one. This one was surrounded by a crowd of people, so I couldn't see it. I squeezed back through the crowd to the group. I didn't really think I wanted to make bets today. Nothing that really set off my powers.

Selene~
I was sent to the battle arenas. I find the armory and hide in the back. Usually, no one would come back here for the little arm guards and gorgets. If they did, I just turned invisible. No one had come by so far. I conjured up some images and dismissed them. I was still tired.

Matsha~
I nod to Varys and slip out. I needed to plan somethings out before making a move. Meri was a safe bet, so working on that would probably only take a few days.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 9 February 2020 at 9:28 PM

"Let's go battle!" Neva takes Paige's hand and pulls her toward an empty arena. She turns back and yells, "Oh, and Erica! I'd be happy to battle after this!" Finally! she thinks, Neva had been so bored. She hadn't had time to battle in forever.

"Yeah," Charlotte says, "It wasn't anything important." Not important for work, anyways. "Mind if I come along with you?"

Callum narrows his eyes suspiciously. Emery had avoided the question. "Pretty sure I have battle next, too."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 9 February 2020 at 9:42 PM

Erica grinned as she followed the two friends. “Sounds fun. Can’t wait,” she said smiling. Erica jogged a little to catch up with the pair. “Mind if I watch?” She asked.

Lance frowned a little, but quickly put on a neutral face. “Oh the more the merrier,” he said sarcastically. He seriously just got lectured by two younger girls which really put him in a bad mood.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 9 February 2020 at 11:34 PM

Adeline-
I knew that they'll ask eventually, but my coughing wasn't important. "Should I join?" Battling the Sector kids meant I could learn their fighting style and see how well they could fight. I could also improve how I could fight.