The Sectors Roleplay (Open)

in Roleplaying

2,892 posts

skymoare • 21 January 2020 at 3:55 PM

Erica looked at the girl's extended hand. She cautiously took it and shook it. "Nice to meet you Neva! Likewise, nice to meet you" Erica said cheerfully.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 21 January 2020 at 4:07 PM

Cliff-
"Yeah, it's nice to meet you, Eric!" I say. "Hey, would you like to sit with me and Neva and our friends?" I didn't like people sitting alone, especially when they're new. I always liked to offer.

Kaeden-
"Oh... I guess I'm just naturally trusting them!" I say.

Pele~
Kaeden flashes a huge smile. "Wow, who would have known," I mumble. I finish eating my food. "What are you going to do after lunch?" Kaeden asks us again.

Valerie~
I nod. "See you soon then," I say. I quickly check out the hidden exits. I was so used to doing it now. The job took me only about 15 minutes. I head over to the cafeteria when I was finished.

Varys-
I look up when a girl walks in. She must be Janice. "Hi..." I gesture to the table for her to sit. I suddenly felt nervous. Matsha was the only one I really felt comfortable around, and even then it was hard to get me talking. I remind myself that this was work. "So... I'm assumeing all of you know about how MASK puts kids in the Iron Sector simulation?" I push the papers to the middle of the table. "I managed to get my hands on the list of the next possible group of kids to be put in."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 21 January 2020 at 4:17 PM

Erica:
Erica smiled, "sure, thanks for the offer," she said cheerfully and stood up. "Where you you guys sitting?" she asked looking around.

Lance:
Lance wandered around the cafeteria aimlessly. He really felt like he didn't belong, and he probably didn't.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 21 January 2020 at 6:38 PM

Adeline-
"Oh." I sit up straighter. "Uh, do you want us to get some those kids out?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 January 2020 at 6:46 PM

Janice:
~ I sit down and listen closely. "Are they dangerous?" I ask.

Paige:
~ "I'm Paige..." I say nervously, looking at Erica.

Galen:
~ I walk back to the cafeteria, my scarf now in my room.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 21 January 2020 at 6:49 PM

Erica smiled warmly towards the nervous girl. "Hello, Paige. Nice to meet you, I'm Erica. But any of you can call me Eric," she said smiling.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 January 2020 at 7:22 PM

Paige:
~ "Nice to meet you too..." I say.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 22 January 2020 at 10:47 AM

Cliff-
I point to our table. "Right over there!" I say. I start to walk over. I sit down next to Jolie.

Jolie~
I look up when I hear footsteps. I see Cliff, Neva, and Meri, and... Wow, look. He found two new friends. Of course. And double surprise, they were all girls. All his friends seemed to be girls. I wasn't sure why. It was probably because all his life had been spent hanging out with girls. His first friends had been me and my twin.

Valerie~
I don't have to look long for the other Iron Sector kid. I was guessing the guard walking around with the scythe was the person in question. "Hey! Over here!" I call.

Varys-
I look at Adeline. "I wasn't sure what we should do... That's why I called you all here," I reply. "I know we don't come by these lists often, though. And if we can help them, shouldn't we?" I frown at Janice. "They're either powerful or they just messed around a little too much. I wouldn't say they're dangerous. Anomalies are just like regular humans, but with powers." I look at my copy of the list. I point, "if it makes you feel better, there's only one Diamond Sector girl on this list, Jolie Gonzalez. There aren't many Platinum Sector kids either. The most notable ones are a pyrokinesis named Pele and a electrokinesis named Neva." I read the list for about the 5th time. I point at a name near the bottom. "Matsha, there's one of your kids on this list, Meri Essen."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 22 January 2020 at 3:55 PM

Erica smiled “Thanks,” she said following Cliff. She wondered if there were a lot of girls here, considering all of Cliff’s friends were girls. Thankfully no one had called her a boy yet.

Lance jumped in surprise. He had been so tense, that when someone called him it startled him. He walked to the girl who had called his name “hello,” he spoke cautiously. She was probably one of the Iron Sector people he had to work with, but he had to make sure “who are you?” He asked.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 22 January 2020 at 4:01 PM

Neva sits down and pats the seat next to her. "Sit next to me Paige!" she grins.

Charlotte checks the last of the hidden exits and heads to the cafeteria. She had found no suspicious marks except for a few scratches that another guard explained was created by one of their Anomaly agents(Callum). Her stomach grumbles as she walks around the cafeteria but she ignores it. Spotting Valerie waving to another guard, she heads toward them.

Callum shrugs, "What do we have anyway after lunch?" He spears a piece of mouse meat on his fork and looks at it with a disgusted look on his face. Raw meat just didn't appeal to him when Callum wasn't in his golden eagle form.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 January 2020 at 4:23 PM

Paige:
~ I grin and sit by Neva.

Janice:
~ "So what do we do?" I ask.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 22 January 2020 at 4:40 PM

Adeline-
"Well, should we put power into numbers, or ability?" I look at the list. "Because if it's numbers, then we get as many people out as we can. But if it's ability, then the Diamond Sector girl becomes top priority."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 23 January 2020 at 3:53 PM

"Yeah!" Neva shouts, "Best table ever!" A lot of other Anomalies turn to look at her weirdly, but she shrugs it off.

Callum takes another bite of his food. That shifter girl still wasn't back. She was taking quite a long time in the bathroom.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 23 January 2020 at 3:58 PM

Yoshi turned towards all the noise. Boy these people were annoying. She narrowed her eyes when she realized that the girl she had came with, Eric or whatever her name was, had already found "friends". Yoshi groaned at the thought of working with them.

Erica smiled at she took a seat. "So I new, right? Few questions: How many Sectors are there, and what are they? And what Sectors are you people in?" she asked trying to get a better understanding of her peers.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 23 January 2020 at 5:15 PM

Adeline-
"Uh, guys?" I look at the clock. "I really need to get going, can we wrap this up real quick?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 January 2020 at 5:40 PM

Paige:
~ I laugh but don't join in the shouting. I eat some food.

Janice:
~ I sit, listening carefully.

Galen:
~ I get into the cafeteria and stand in line for food.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 23 January 2020 at 7:19 PM

(Wow Neva has pretty bad grammar)
"Four!" Neva replies, "I'm from Platinum. There's Diamond Sector, where Jolie is from, Platinum where me and Paige are from, Gold Sector, and Silver Sector where Cliff and Meri are from."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 23 January 2020 at 7:28 PM

(didn't even notice. My brain is fried from exams XD)

"Wow, Diamond? I was told they're powerful" Erica said, "Platinum too, elemental powers, right? What's yours? I think the girl I came here with also belongs to Platinum. I'm belong the the Gold Sector I believe, that's the Sector with animal shape shifting, right? I don't know much about the Silver Sector though," Erica said deep in thought.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 23 January 2020 at 7:47 PM

Jolie~
"Yep! Best table ever!" Cliff shouts along with Neva. I sigh softly. I was glad to have Cliff back, but not the noise. "What's wrong?" He whispers to me. He gives me a concerned look. "I'm just tired. I overdid it using my powers. I feel like trash right now." Cliff puts an arm around me and pushes me against him. "I can't say I understand, but I'm sure you'll feel better soon." I sigh again and rest my head on my cousin's shoulder.

Cliff-
I watch as Jolie's eyelids slowly droop shut. Her breathing slows. I can tell she fell asleep. She really was tired. I let her sleep and look at my friends as Neva explains the different Sectors. I feel a sense of pride when I hear Eric say about Diamond Sector being powerful. "Yes, they are! You should see the things Jolie can do!" I nod. "Gold Sector does have the animal shifters. What can you shift into? Silver Sector is the kids who have heightened or other strange abilities. My abilities are enhanced agility, reflexes, and flexibility. We're not as strong as the others, but don't take us for granted." I grin and then add playfully, "Neva and Paige just learned that."

Pele~
"I believe I have 'school,'" I reply. I don't know why MASK felt they needed to teach us. We were going to be stuck in these prisons forever, until I found the other key to that exit. "There are also the battles coming up soon." The battles were when two kids could challenge each other and right in an arena. I rarely ever bothered to do them. "The girl has been gone a long time." My eyes narrow. "Maybe Kaeden scared them off."

Kaeden-
"Oh yeah! I like to do the battles with my wolf friends. It's very fun to play fight!" I whimper and shrink at her next words. "Did I really scare her away? I didn't mean to."

Valerie~
"I'm Valerie Halycon," I reply. I make sure to say my last name as well as first. Everyone in MASK knew my parents. I figure if he really needed to know who I was, my parents last name was a good indication. "I'm in IS. Like you, I've been told." When Iron Sector kids where in a busy place, they often just called the sector IS. It was an abbreviation. I see Charlotte and wave her over.

Varys-
"I think we should each pick a kid to protect and try to get them out. We can work together of course," I say. I set the papers down. "The reason I think this is because Jolie has a cousin Cliff, and she's not leaving without him. They all have people they care about. So, by picking one we could actually be picking 5 kids. I'm not sure about you, but I don't like the thought of separating families. What do you guys think?"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 23 January 2020 at 8:04 PM

Erica~
Erica nodded. "Yup, I can shift into a tiger" she answered. Erica noticed the Diamond Sector girl, Jolie, fall sleep on Cliff's shoulder. She tilted her head, "are you two a couple?" Erica asked, she wouldn't be surprised if they were, since this girl to boy ratio was very unbalanced.

Lance~
"Lance Azure," Lance replied to the girl names Valerie. "I look forward to work with you, so IS huh. Thanks for letting me know" He noticed the girl waving towards another girl. "Who's that? Another IS member?" Lance asked.

1,478 posts

arcana • 23 January 2020 at 8:26 PM

Matsha~
"I doubt that most kids would jump to get out if it meant leaving family behind. We should definitely start by getting Silvers out and working our way up to Diamond though. If Jolie goes missing, we have nearly a zero percent chance of getting anyone else out. Separating families isn't fun, but it might become a necessity. Meri's definitely easiest to get out, especially for me. She's a spy's kid and she'll cooperate easily. Cliff's friends with Meri, so if we have her on our side, it's easier to get Cliff and therefore Jolie. We have very little info on the Platinum kids though. That's a big problem. And then we have to make excuses for them disappearing. Faking deaths is hard, but it could be done for Jolie if necessary."

Meri~
I was starving! I hadn't paid attention to everyone talking and had just been munching at my food and thinking. I had been thinking about things a lot, lot more. Things like how... Oh drat. I had lost my train of thought. I resumed eating and listening.

Selene~
I fooled around with my illusions while the therapist watched. He had been writing in some official looking document. Lunch time was also almost over, but what I would be doing wouldn't change. I hadn't been challenged ever. For multiple reasons.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 23 January 2020 at 8:56 PM

Adeline-
"I can create a distraction but it comes with the risk of MASK knowing that there's a shapeshifter nearby." I read the list and glance at the clock.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 23 January 2020 at 9:53 PM

Cliff-
"That's cool. Tigers are pretty awesome." I almost laugh at her question before realizing it would wake Jolie up. I settle for a grin. "Nah, me and Jolie are cousins," I reply. I try not to grin to much. It was an honest mistake. Eric had just met us. She couldn't have known about my relation to Jolie.

Valerie~
"Yes," I say. I turn towards Charlotte. "This is the kid we were supposed to pick up." I get right down to business. "How was everything?" I ask her, referring to the secret exits.

Varys-
"I agree with most of that, but the Silvers and Golds aren't in as much danger as the other Anomalies. They might be taken off the list or be put the in Sims last. If Meri really is the key to getting Jolie out, then we should definitely give her priority. I don't know much about the Platinums either." I look at the list again. There were about 6 Platinums, 3 Golds, and 3 Silvers. There was no way we'd be able to save them all. We'd have to make a choice. "Faking deaths is hard, but as a scientist I have certain privileges. I could get into the software and change their status to dead. A few people might question it though it they don't see it themselves. I don't think doing that for more than 3 would be wise." I nod at Adeline. "We'll keep that in mind."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 January 2020 at 9:59 PM

Paige:
~ "That's cool." I say to Erica. My gaze turned to Jolie and Cliff and I smile. She looked tired, probably from the simulation. I go back to my food. "You two must be close." I say to Cliff.

Galen:
~ I get my food, then walk to a corner table.

Janice:
~ "I don't like the idea of splitting them up either." I say.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 23 January 2020 at 10:02 PM

Erica~
"Oh wow, I didn't know people have relatives here too. My whole family can shift, but I guess I'm the only one here" Erica said smiling sadly. "It must be nice to have the company"

Lance~
Lance cringed at the word 'kid'. "Hey, I'm 16 you know" he protested.

1,478 posts

arcana • 23 January 2020 at 10:42 PM

Matsha~
"It's true that Silvers and Golds are in less danger, but they are also overlooked the most. Again, once people realize that Platinums or Jolie are missing, Silvers are probably going to be put in a mass death Sim. I will admit that I am biased towards saving them though, and the disappearance of Silvers might set MASK off too. It'd be easiest to start with Meri, then go to Cliff, and then get Jolie out. That doesn't really help us with Golds or Platinums, but that gets most Silvers and Jolie." I start writing down a possible map of people's relations.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 24 January 2020 at 4:12 PM

"Hey!" Neva says, pouting in mock anger at what Cliff said. "The power of pikachu is not to be underestimated. I'm an electrokinetic," she answers. Neva sits around and listens to her friends talking, shoveling food into her mouth. She was so lucky to have them. "Yeah. My family isn't here too. I don't remember them," Neva says, a bit sadly to Erica. She perks up and throws an arm around Paige's shoulder. "But I have a new family here! With all my friends!"

"Everything was fine. Nothing out of the ordinary. How was yours?" Charlotte replies. She stares at the boy they were supposed to pick up in surprise. She was younger than him.

"Careful," Callum snorts at the wolf, "Or you're going to scare everyone away." He finishes his food and leans back. He was supposed to report to MASK for another mission while the other Anomalies had battles.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 24 January 2020 at 4:26 PM

Erica~
"That's cool," Erica replied. "But I honestly don't understand why I have to be the only animal shifter from my family that attends here," she said deep in thought. "How is it? Living here I mean"

Lance~
Lance stared at the new girl that had appeared. She seemed to be staring back at him in surprise. "Never seen a boy before?" he asked referring to the boy to girl ratio at MASK.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 24 January 2020 at 5:45 PM

Cliff-
I nod at Paige. "We are close," I agree. "I've known her my whole life. I lived with her," I say. I realize that I've never told my friends about my past. I'm pretty sure I told Meri about Julia, but not my parents. I wasn't planning on telling them. Not now and not ever if possible. Even Jolie didn't know most of it. It was my burden to carry. I didn't want to make her upset. "For the longest time, it was just me and Jolie here in MASK. Until I met Ri and Nev." I smile at the two girls. It was funny to think of a time when I hadn't had any friends. I was one of the popular kids now, but it hadn't always been that way. I look over at Eric. "I wouldn't announce that your family are all shifters. If the guards here, they'll hunt them down and force them here." I hated having to tell her that, but someone did. "It's fine here once you get used to it. You have to remember it's still like a prison, though," I reply.

Kaeden-
"But why would I scare everyone away? I try to be friendly." I notice Pele rolling her eyes. I ignore her and look at Callum.

Pele~
This kid couldn't take a joke. He was so silly sometimes.

Valerie~
"Age doesn't matter here, kid," I say. I was doing it more to annoy him now than anything. He was older than me, but I didn't really care. "It was fine for me too," I say. I gesture to Lance. "This is Lance. He's part of IS too. Lance this is Charlotte. She's my... partner."

Varys-
I didn't think the MASK would do a mass killing on the Silvers. If Meri, Cliff, and Jolie went missing it seemed more likely they would blame the Diamonds. I wasn't sure, though, so I don't speak up. I also didn't want to get in an argument. "It's okay to be biased. I want to save all the Silvers too. You're speaking to a Silver Anomaly." I say the last part quietly. I wasn't really proud of my abilities, but it was the truth. If the higher ups knew about my abilities, I would be placed in the higher range of Silver Sector. If I'd been anymore powerful I could be placed into Diamond as an Empath, except I could only feel things. I couldn't change them. That wasn't dangerous at all. "So, let's focus on saving Meri, Cliff, and Jolie for now then," I say. "Does everyone agree this is the right thing to do?"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 24 January 2020 at 5:59 PM

Erica~
"Ah, got it. But it would be nice to have someone I know here," Erica replied. "So, what's happening after we eat?"

Lance~
Lance visibly cringed at the word 'kid'. "Hello, Charlotte. Like Valerie said, my name is Lance. Newest member of the IS"