The Sectors Roleplay (Open)

in Roleplaying

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 10 February 2020 at 4:00 PM

"Sure!" Neva says, "just don't judge me if Paige kicks my butt at this! Which probably will happen!"

Charlotte rolls her eyes at Lance. He seemed to be in a bad mood.

Callum shrugs, "Go ahead." He starts to walk towards the battle arena. "You coming?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 17 February 2020 at 9:01 PM

Paige:
"Heh, nope." I chuckle nervously. I didn't usually fight or spar. It wasn't my thing.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 19 February 2020 at 10:40 PM

"Aww...have some confidence!" Neva pats Paige's back. She takes her place on an empty arena. "Are you ready?"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 19 February 2020 at 10:44 PM

Erica looked back and forth between the two good friends. She was really excited to finally see other powers in battle. She didn't care for the outcome of the match. Erica wanted to see the fascinating tricks each person would pull. "Good luck," she said to them both.

Lance's frown deepened into a scowl as he watched Charlotte roll her eyes at him. First day of IS, he was in a really negative mood.

1,478 posts

arcana • 19 February 2020 at 10:53 PM

Meri~
I found everyone gathering around Paige and Neva's fight. I consider them in terms of power and strategy. This would definitely be an interesting match!

2,892 posts

skymoare • 19 February 2020 at 10:59 PM

Erica looked around at the people gathering to see Paige and Neva's fight. She spotted a girl wearing an amulet (Meri). Looking for someone to talk to, Erica walked up to the girl. "Are you here to watch how this match will unfold?" she asked.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 21 February 2020 at 4:23 PM

"Thanks," Neva winks, "I might need it." She turns to Paige, "Oh, by the way, no hard feelings okay?! Win or lose, this is gonna be fun!" Out of the corner of her eye, she spies many people gathering around the arena.

Callum enters the battle arena. There was a crowd gathering around an arena, and he decides to head towards it.

1,478 posts

arcana • 21 February 2020 at 4:33 PM

Meri~
"Why of course! I'm also here to cheer on my friends! You're new, right?" I glance at the girl, curious of her motives. Lots of people came into this place unhappy and resentful. Some were already broken and others secretly plotting. Others were completely innocent of plots. "Who do you think is going to win?"

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 21 February 2020 at 4:47 PM

Adeline-
Following the guy, I see a crowd surrounding an arena. There's others nearby but he heads to that one.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 21 February 2020 at 5:08 PM

Cliff-
Jolie and I stand next to Meri. "I bet it will be Paige, cause we all know Neva's too sweet and innocent to shoot a lightning bolt at her friends." I say it loud enough for Neva to hear. It was the complete opposite. I could still feel the bolt that had come close to hitting me.

Kaeden-

I follow Callum and Emery. A few wolves run up to me when I enter the room. They ask if I want to fight them. "Later! I'm hanging out with some new friends!" They hop happily and run off to go find an empty arena.

Valerie~

I wasn't having his attitude. "Listen, kid, I don't know where you came from, but realize here you're age means nothing. We've been here longer than you, so we're higher than you. The sooner you learn that the better." She started to walk towards the office. "So quit it with your sarcasm and frowns."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 21 February 2020 at 6:53 PM

Erica laughed, "I bet it's Neva. Paige just needs that confidence to kick in," She said.

Lance sighed. Two against one. and he's new. The chances of picking a fight and winning was very slim. "Okay, okay. Geez, people these days, can't take the slightest joke," he grumbled, putting up his hands in surrender. "The sooner I find out what I have to do the better. I seriously can't start my job getting lectured. By, uh, you especially" he says to Valerie.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 23 February 2020 at 11:55 AM

Neva throws Cliff a totally innocent grin. "Yeah, very innocent," she calls.

"Believe me, you can," Charlotte mutters under her breath and follows after Valerie. Her first day of 'work' was full of her mom yelling at her whenever she made the slightest mistake.

Callum nods to Kaeden and decides to stick around and watch the match. After that, he might as well challenge another Anomaly to a fight. He really needed to stretch his wings.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 February 2020 at 4:47 PM

Paige:
~ "Hehe... Thanks guys. I think Neva will. I mean, I have clouds and wind... Not a lot to work with." I shrug and take my place on the other side across from Neva, crouching into a fighting position.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 28 February 2020 at 5:58 PM

Adeline-
I glance over at Kaeden. There was wolves here too?

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 28 February 2020 at 7:31 PM

"Wind and Clouds vs. Lightning, epic battle of weather!" Neva crows and sinks into a combat position, mirroring Paige. "Are you ready?"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 28 February 2020 at 7:38 PM

Erica clapped her hands in excitement. A weather battle. That sounded amazing. "Good luck!" she called again.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 28 February 2020 at 7:43 PM

Adeline-
Was this for entertainment? I look around. No one else seemed fazed.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 29 February 2020 at 1:41 PM

"Thanks," Neva replies.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 March 2020 at 1:04 AM

Paige:
~ "'Weather' or not I like it, yup, ready." I reply, smiling at her. "Let's go. Erika, would you mind doing a countdown?" I call to her.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 1 March 2020 at 1:08 AM

Erica smiled. "Roger that. From five" she called and started to count down. "Five. Four. Three. Two. One. Fight!' she announced like one of those professional announcer she used to watch on TV.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 1 March 2020 at 11:14 AM

Neva practically keels over in laughter. "Nice one!" she calls. As Erica starts the countdown, Neva starts to charge for a lightning bolt. She waits until Erica finishes the countdown, then lets it go, aiming at Paige.