The Sectors Roleplay (Open)

in Roleplaying

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 26 August 2019 at 12:31 PM

(what do Platinum kids do in free time?)
Neva dumped out the rest of her food and headed towards the exit.

Charlotte rolled her eyes and headed outside of the facility, to her house. She quickly grabbed a few guns and concealed them under her uniform, pausing only to check her phone. There were a bunch of unread messages, and she sighed and stuffed the phone back into her pocket.

Callum flew in the air, watching for any signs of Anomalies.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 August 2019 at 2:46 PM

Paige:
~ I eat my food and stand up. It had been good. I follow some of the kids out the door and go to my next class.

Galen:
~ I walk down the hall to (free time?)my next period.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 26 August 2019 at 4:06 PM

shadowdragon28 So, during free time, the kids can do whatever they want. They can hang out with their friends, roam around the grounds, or do something they enjoy. Kaeden, Pele, and Valerie are both open for interactions if anyone is interested.

wingedfox Did I answer you're question above or was it a different one?

Cliff-
I wait for Meri.

Jolie~
I slink off to my private lessons, my guard follows right behind me. She leads me to the room I was assigned, turns off my bracelets, and waits outside the door, watching through a window. "Hello," I whisper to my teacher. My teacher was also from Diamond sector. Her powers were telekinesis and energy manipulation. She looked kind of scared. I'd be scared if I had to teach myself.

Kaeden-
I find a place to sit down. I let out a soft and sad whine, that sounded wolfish. I had nothing to do and I couldn't find any of my friends. I smile. That's okay. I'd find something to do, even if it meant running around in my wolf form.

Valerie~
I walk down the hallways and look for any Anomaly that was doing something they weren't supposed to.

Pele~
I put in a combination on the lock for the trapdoor. I open it and drop inside the secret tunnel. I run to the end of the tunnel where there was a ladder built into it. I climb up the ladder until I reach a platform with a door that said exit. This was the way out of this horrible place. I had found it awhile ago, when a guard had left the door to the closet unlocked. I'd snatched a key and learned the code for the trapdoor. I push another code in the door. It beeps to let me know that the code wasn't right. I groaned. I was so close to getting out, but I couldn't figure out what the code was for the door.

1,478 posts

arcana • 26 August 2019 at 4:12 PM

@bgunny I'd be interested in having Pele and Selene interact.
Meri~
I tap Cliff on the shoulder. "Alright, do you want to use the practice lobby today?"
Selene~
I let the guard put my cuffs back on and start heading to the free area.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 August 2019 at 4:17 PM

(Sort of. So characters have free time now?)

1,327 posts

bgunny • 26 August 2019 at 4:24 PM

(Characters have either free time, practice, or private lesson right now. I'm letting everyone decide what they want to do. The schedule is on the first post.)

(@arcana @wingedfox Pele can interact with both your characters. Do either of you mind interacting with the other characters as well?)

Cliff-
"Sure, let's go," I say. I take the lead and walk out of the cafeteria. "What would you like me to do to help?" I ask Meri. "It's your abilities, so you know what would be the most useful."

Pele~
I run back down the ladder and through the tunnel. I climb up the trapdoor. I walk over the door to the hallway and put my ear up to it. This was the most risky part. If a guard caught me, I'd be in trouble. I open the door just a crack and peer out.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 August 2019 at 4:30 PM

(Nope, I don't mind, and I thought the schedule was different for each sector, oops!)

Galen:
~ I walk down the hallway to the practice field. I wanted to practice not destroying things in my bear form.

Paige:
~ Now it was free time for me. I wanted to go to my room and practice air manipulating some rope into shapes. I started walking to my room. I worked better alone. I make a small breeze in front of my face for the walk there.

1,478 posts

arcana • 26 August 2019 at 7:19 PM

(I don't mind)
Meri~
I take a seat at one of the couches. "How about the two truths and a lie game you suggested?"
Selene~
I walk past a closet and notice an eye looking at me through it.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 26 August 2019 at 10:44 PM

@bgunny
(Can Charlotte interact with Valerie?)
Neva headed to the training fields. She should practice a bit so she wont have to wake up every morning with bad bed hair.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 27 August 2019 at 2:44 AM

Skyre-
As Carrie walked me through the corridors, I mutter something. "What?" Carrie asks.

Carrie-
"I will like to practice my ability." I nod. "I take you to your cell first."

1,327 posts

bgunny • 27 August 2019 at 5:35 PM

Cliff-
"Okay, give me a minute," I say. I sit down on a couch opposite to Meri and set my violin next to me. I knew I couldn't m e about what I liked because she probably knew that. "1: I have 3 cousins, 2: Jolie used to be energetic, and 3: I used to have a pet dog," I say. The third was a lie.

Pele~
I jump back when I see the girl. What if there was a guard with her? I grab some cleaning supplies and open the door. I stare at her like I hadn't seen her before.

(Sure, Valerie can interact with Charlotte. Is she still in her home or is she wandering around the hallways now?)

Valerie~
I pause when I see a kid sitting in the hallway. "Hey, if you want to rest, go to a more appropriate place where you'll be out of the way," I say. The kid smiles at me and says, " okay! " before turning into a wolf and running away.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 27 August 2019 at 5:46 PM

Galen:
~ While I walk I see a girl looking into a supply closet. That was weird. I walk towards her to ask what she was doing.

Paige:
~ I reach my room and manipulate a cloud to make itself into a unicorn shape.

1,478 posts

arcana • 27 August 2019 at 7:24 PM

@wingedfox(Is Galen talking to Selene?)
Selene~
She was definitely an Anomaly. I had seen her before. I didn't know who she was trying to fool, especially with her eyes and hair.
Meri~
I consider the answers for a bit. It was always hard to tell what part was my ability and what part was simply instinct. I breathed in and out, hoping to be calmer. I reviewed the answers again. "Hmm. The third one?"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 27 August 2019 at 7:25 PM

(Charlotte is in the hallways)
Neva sighed and stopped at the practice field. There were a few other kids. She concentrated and felt static buzz around her as a lightning bolt struck the ground, nearly singing her. Ahh, it felt so good to have her restraint taken off.

Charlotte wandered the halls of the building, patrolling and sneaking a glimpse at her phone. Hearing running footsteps, she quickly tucked it back in her pocket and straightened up.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 27 August 2019 at 7:39 PM

(Nope, he just saw her... well now he is.)

Galen:
~ "What are you doing?" He asked the girl who was looking in the closet. That wasn't exactly a normal pastime. Unless it was and he'd just never heard about it.

1,478 posts

arcana • 27 August 2019 at 7:57 PM

Selene~
I turn back and glare at this new person. Why was he here?

1,327 posts

bgunny • 27 August 2019 at 8:54 PM

Kaeden-
I run past a girl and yip a greeting at her.

Valerie~
I follow the Gold sector kid to make sure he listens to me. I stop when I see a girl I recognized from Iron sector. I was pretty sure her name was Charlotte. I walk up to her. "Hello," I say.

Cliff-
I watch her as she tries to figure it out. "Woah! Yes, that's right!" I say, amazed. "How do you always know? I mean, obviously it's one of your abilities, but how does it work?"

Pele~
I wave at the two people. "Hi, I'm in the supplies closet because I was sent to get cleaning supplies," I explain lamely. I show them the supplies in my arms. It was obvious that I was lying. Anomalies were never sent to get anything for the people of MASK unless they worked for them, and it was well known that I didn't work for MASK.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 27 August 2019 at 9:26 PM

Charlotte jumped out of the way as a blur raced past her with a yip. A fellow Iron sector guard walked up to her. Uhh, her name was Va-Vali? No, Valerie. "Hi," Charlotte said in her "professional guard voice", "do you know what uhh, that blur was?"

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 28 August 2019 at 4:09 AM

Skyre-
As Carrie locks my cell door, I sit on my bed. I remember my first and only test. They had locked me in a room with someone else. They ordered him to look at my eyes. He then backed away from me and screamed. I had started crying. After that, seeing that I, could turn others insane, I crumbled. I couldn't remember anything else.

Carrie-
They wouldn't agree to let Skyre practice her ability. Not after the first one clawed out his eyes.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 August 2019 at 4:06 PM

Galen:
~ "Uh, alright..." I say, disbelieving.

1,478 posts

arcana • 28 August 2019 at 4:56 PM

Meri~
"Hmm. I guess I could describe it as looking through the peepholes of doors before entering. Sometimes though, I can't see through or I think I see something, though there's nothing there."
Selene~
I block his view of the doorway and frown. Who was he? "Please leave."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 August 2019 at 6:00 PM

Galen:
~ "Why? You're obviously hiding something. I want to know what." I say, standing on my tiptoes to see what was behind her.

1,478 posts

arcana • 28 August 2019 at 7:43 PM

Selene~
I tap a button in my cuffs and cast an illusion over Pele, making her invisible. The button told the staff I was casting an illusion, and it made sure I didn't get shocked. It was surprising how much they ignored me, even as a Diamond Anomaly. They seemed to think I was docile and unaware, only playing with illusions. I step aside and show the Anomaly the empty closet.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 29 August 2019 at 3:42 AM

(I forgot to mention that to induce madness, Skyre uses sensory illusions)

Skyre-
I close my eyes. Maybe I could find a mind to dig into.

Carrie-
I walk to my recharging station. Who didn't recharge me properly?

1,327 posts

bgunny • 29 August 2019 at 3:13 PM

(How does that work? That's not normally how Insanity Inducement-another name for inducing madness- works.)

Valerie~
"A Gold sector kid. He was sitting around in the halls, so I told him to go somewhere else," I reply. "Are you on guard duty right now?" I ask.

Cliff-
"Okay, I think I kind of understand," I say. "I'll do another one." I think about it for a little bit. "1) I got along really well with my younger cousin, 2) I lived in my Aunt and Uncle's house, 3) My dad was an Anomaly," I say. I try not to give any indication on what the answer could be.

Jolie~
"So, I heard you had mind control powers," the teacher says. I nod. "But, I don't use them," I say, hoping to lesson her worries. "O-okay, well, today we will focus on your telekinesis. I'm going to have you do a test, so I know how strong you are." I nod again.

Pele~
I stare down at my invisible hands in shock. Why was this girl helping me stay a secret?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 29 August 2019 at 5:44 PM

Galen
~"Hm..." So what were you doing? Sightseeing in an empty closet?" I ask, looking inside.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 30 August 2019 at 2:02 AM

(I just think of it like that.)

1,478 posts

arcana • 30 August 2019 at 10:38 AM

(So does she just make them sense things to make them insane or does she have Selene's ability along with hers? Because I just imagined as if you look at her eyes when she's using her power, you go insane. Because giving her another power affects the story a lot.)

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 30 August 2019 at 5:03 PM

(She actually don't have full control over her power. If she is feeling hurt, the power will come out as a burst. They might just be fears and feelings. Not actually real illusions.)

1,478 posts

arcana • 30 August 2019 at 5:09 PM

(So like regular insanity inducement that sometimes manifests as an illusion?)