The Sectors Roleplay (Open)

in Roleplaying

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 September 2019 at 9:25 PM

Paige:
~ "Team Stormy Storm sounds cool." I reply. I had thought of Lightning and Thunder as another name, but Stormy Storm was catchier.

1,478 posts

arcana • 23 September 2019 at 9:26 PM

Meri~
I think for a while, but all the names that immediately flash through my head are really cheesy. "Oh, I don't know. I have a bunch of cheesy or simple names, like Team Silver, Team Sterling or... yeah, I don't really have any idea except for synonyms for silver or silver in different languages."
Selene~
I back into a small cottage that has a window to try to use my powers, although I was by certain the most useless of my team. Monsters would be odd to delude.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 23 September 2019 at 10:48 PM

Cliff-
“Those are better than Team Stormy Storm,” I whisper to Meri, smirking. I was only joking. Stormy Storm was a funny and catchy name. That was the best qualities in a team name. “Okay, so we’ve got Team Silver. Maybe we should add to that,” I say. “Let’s see, we’ve got abilities or skills. Team Silver Skills? We’re also strong. Team Silver Strength? Aaaand we’re awesome, so Team Silver Spectacles…” I smile at all the absurd names I came up with. Maybe Meri would like one of them. “Any of those catch your interest?”

Jolie~
The sunny sky becomes cloudy and rain starts to drop in a matter of minutes. I follow Selene and press myself against the wall of a cottage so I don’t get wet. I knew soon I’d have to get wet, but it would be nice to avoid it for as long as I could. I look over at my teammates. “Should we start to prepare for the monsters and the natural disasters?” I ask. “Maybe there are some stuff we can gather or we can find a safe place to make our base.”

Pele~
I reach into my pocket and grab a hair band. I put my hair up in a pony tail. I don’t show any sign of pain when Callum pinches my shoulder again, but I felt it. I glare at him when he calls me Ms. Grumpy. I could set him on fire at any given moment. I wouldn’t dream of it, that would defeat the purpose of why I isolated myself, but he didn’t know that. “I’m not scared. I can set anything that tries to kill me on fire.”

Kaeden-
I nod at Callum. “Let’s try to be quiet and sneak up on it,” I say. I start to crawl towards it. I felt anxious. I wondered what we would find. It couldn’t be anything good, considering the simulation.

Valerie~
I hadn’t moved out of the way fast enough and the lion’s claw had scratched my arm. It wasn’t bleeding very hard. I also knew that as soon as the illusion was over our cuts would disappear. Most of them were just part of the illusion. Only a few were real and the real ones were from us falling or doing something else that was dumb. I reach for my dual swords and bring them out. I point them at the lion. It was crouched on the ground, staring at us. I could tell it was looking for a weakness.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 24 September 2019 at 2:20 AM

Carrie-
A lion. In a second, my daggers were in my hands. I glance at Valerie. Was she threatening it?

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 24 September 2019 at 3:05 PM

"Heyyyy," Neva mock pouted, "I totally put a lot of thought into that name. And Team Silver Spectacles isn't the best name ever too."

Charlotte narrowed her eyes and fired off a few shots. Only one of them hit the lion's flank and it hissed before swiping at her. She felt the lions claw sink into her arm, and she stifled a yelp of pain.

Callum snorted, "Fire can't solve everything." He glanced at the shadow. Well, it wouldn't hurt to be safer..right? He turned to Kaeden. "Yeah..." he said as her flew onto Kaeden's back, and stared at the shadow as they came closer.
(What do the monsters look like?)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 24 September 2019 at 8:55 PM

Paige:
~ I didn't feel like it was my place to say anything, so I just smile and listen to their conversation.

Galen:
~ The rain pours down and my fur was soaked within a minute. I shake off and grumpily stomp into the house. I didn't want to go in because bears only went into a house if they were dead and rug-ified, but I didn't want to be outside more.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 25 September 2019 at 3:28 AM

Carrie-
I lunge forward and try to stab the lion. It missed. I throw my dagger at the lion and it impales him.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 25 September 2019 at 11:30 AM

Cliff-
"What? I didn't say anything," I say, smiling innocently. "I'm sure you did put a lot of thought into it." I think about what Neva said for a moment. "Yeah, I guess Team Silver Spectacles sounds like we're wearing glasses. We can do Team Silver Spectaculars instead!"

Jolie~
The rain comes down even harder. The people outside were racing to get inside. The sky was so cloudy now, it almost looked like night. I step inside the house with the others. Even being under the overhang of the house wasn't going to keep me from getting wet. I wondered where the monsters were. Just as I thought that, I heard a noise from the other room that made my blood go cold. It was a growling noise. I glance over at Galen hopefully. He was a polar bear, maybe he was the one growling.

(The monsters can look like whatever you want. There can be more than one type.)

Kaeden-
I try to stay inside the shadows as I creep up on the monster. It probably didn't help any. My white pelt stood out in the shadows. I get as close as I can. "See anything?" I ask Callum. He had a better view and sharper eyes than me.

Pele~
I lean against the wall. "Yeah, whatever," I say. I already knew that, but I accomplished a lot using fire. It always got rid of people that I didn't want around.

Valerie~
The dagger that Carrie throws impales itself into the lion's shoulder. The lion lets out a roar and goes into a frenzy. It jumps towards me and I quickly dodge a blow from it's strong paws. I swing my swords grazing the lion's side. It swipes at me and I block it with one sword, while striking it with my other sword. The lion was losing a lot of blood now. Its attacks were becoming weaker.

(I had a last minute idea for the plot. If you guys don't mind, weaken the lion into its human form, but don't kill him yet. He only needs one more hit and then he will shift.)

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 25 September 2019 at 3:22 PM

(okay)
Neva snickered a bit, "Wow, what a greatttt choice." She looked at the loading map, "Should we start?"

Charlotte reloaded her pistol and sent another bullet into the thrashing lions hide.

"Hmm..... It looks like a....," Callum cut off as his sharp eyes spotted a movement, and a contorted shadow flew out straight at the group.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 September 2019 at 4:56 PM

Paige:
~ "I think that would be a good idea." I say. I wanted to get started and do something instead of standing here awkwardly.

Galen:
~ I heard the growling as well. I see the human look over at me and I make a shrugging motion. I lift my paw and point outside. It was coming from there. I was ready for whatever was coming. I would protect these humans as much as I could. Nobody else was getting my prey. the smell of rot end decay was much stronger now.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 26 September 2019 at 4:25 AM

Carrie-
The lion roars weakly and collapses. It shifts into a boy with shaggy light brown hair, covered in bruises, scratches and, of course, bleeding.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 26 September 2019 at 11:52 AM

Cliff-
"I agree, it's a great name. Thank you!" I say, choosing to ignore Neva's sarcasm. "I'm ready to start whenever Ri picks the name she likes."

Jolie~
I peer outside the window and stumble back. There was an assortment of monsters outside now. I saw some skeletons, some demon/shadow dogs, and there was also a strange bear monster that was mixed with other types of animals. "Um..." I wasn't sure what to say. I was freaked out and panicking. "You guys might want to come here," I say. It sounded more like, "youguysmightwantoc'mere," in a very soft voice. A dog, probably the monster I had heard growling, was already really close.

Kaeden-
I race back to the rest of the group. I bare my teeth at the monster, daring it to come close. This was my temporary pack and I was going to defend it. I couldn't believe we'd already bumped into a monster. We'd just started.

Pele~
I bite down on my lip to keep myself from screaming. I instinctively conjure a fire ball. "So, what are we going to do? How are we going to kill this thing?" I ask, as calm as I could manage, which was actually pretty calm.

Valerie~
I watch as the lion shifts into his human form and sinks onto his hands and knees. I looked him up and down. He had a mess of shaggy brown hair with streaks of blonde. His eyes were amber. He coughs up blood, before letting out heaving breaths. He looks up at us weakly. "Please, don't kill me," he croaks. "They made me do this."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 26 September 2019 at 2:11 PM

Charlotte paused, confused, "But...you're just a simulation. You're not real...are you?" Uncertainty crept into her voice.

Callum shrugged, "Just keep flinging fire balls at it. It looks like it is made of shadows." He put on a calm facade, but inside his heart was racing.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 27 September 2019 at 5:47 AM

Carrie-
I look to Charlotte. "I was made to capture these kind of people. Not really kill." I walk to the kid. "Who are you? Name yourself?"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 27 September 2019 at 9:18 AM

Pele~
"Oh, so now my fire is useful," I say. I start to shoot fire balls at the shadow one after the other. "Are you going to do something to help or are you just going to sit on the wolf uselessly."

Valerie~
The boy looks over at Charlotte. "That's what they want you to believe." He glances at Carrie. "You think you're doing something good... capturing us... killing us... You think we're the evil ones, but really you... You..." the boy collapses in the grass before he can finish. He was still alive, but probably not for much longer. I watch unfazed. None of this was new information to me. I knew the truth. I knew what was right.

1,478 posts

arcana • 27 September 2019 at 2:41 PM

Meri~
I laugh, and consider the choices. "Let's go with Silver Spectaculars then!" I do one more quick reading of the information provided.
Selene~
I create an illusion of not being there and start trying out illusions on a large shadowy monsters creeping up on the side of the house.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 27 September 2019 at 3:11 PM

Neva grinned, "Alrighty. Let's start!"

Charlotte dropped her guns and rushed over to the boy. "Are you okay?" she asked frantically, feeling for the pulse that was gradually disappearing. Looking towards the others, she knew that time was running out, "We've got to do something! He's going to die at this rate."

Callum wanted to make a snarky response, but he reminded himself that this was not the time for this. He lifted off in a flurry of wing beats and dived on to the shadow, raking it across it's face with his sharp talons. He winced as he felt some of the slimy shadow like substance of the monster on his talons.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 27 September 2019 at 4:15 PM

Cliff-
I pump my fists. "Yeah! Silver Spectaculars, we're going to win," I cheer. I nod. "Let's start. Meri, you can click the ready button."

(Since you're in charge, Arcana, you can load the simulation and write what everything looks like.)

Pele~
I stop shooting fire balls now that Callum was attacking. I didn't want to hit him. I hear a grating noise behind me and twist around to look. The wall at the very end of the hallway was starting to come forward. We needed to move on. "Kill that thing really quickly!"

Kaeden-
I prick my ears when I heard the grating noise. The wall was coming forward. I put my nose to the ground and start trying to smell a way out of the hallway. I wasn't fighting the monster so I had to find a way to make myself useful.

Valerie~
I shake my head. "We don't have to do anything. He was wrong. They are the evil ones," I say. "Anomalies are put into the simulations because they became too powerful, tried to escape, harmed others, or broke a rule. This is their punishment. They're stuck here." I step closer and peer down at the boy. "You can try to save him, but, not only will that be breaking the rules, some Iron Sector kid is going to around at some time or the other and kill him." I felt no love for the Anomalies. I'd seen how evil they were. I wasn't planning on ever helping one. "We should leave him here and continue with our mission."

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 27 September 2019 at 8:00 PM

Carrie-
I bite my lip. I take a syringe from one of my storages. I inject it into the boy. "Sorry." He goes limp.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 27 September 2019 at 11:16 PM

"Not so fast, don't count Team Stormy Storm out. We are so going to win this," Neva challenged back, laughing.

Charlotte let the boy drop to the ground, trembling. "You knew?" she turned to face Valerie, her voice full of hurt, "Even if they committed a crime, they still have the right to a trial! They should have a second chance! We can't...just kill them.." she trailed off, realizing that they could. Most Anomalies had no relationships with the outside world. No one would care if they were killed.

Callum screeched slightly in alarm and doubled his efforts, eventually knocking the monster down, but not before it scratched him, leaving a trail of blood. He winced but withstood the pain. It lay there and twitched, but didn't get up. "Let's go," he said as he swooped forward.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 27 September 2019 at 11:32 PM

Carrie-
"Charlotte, we need to continue."

1,327 posts

bgunny • 28 September 2019 at 9:21 AM

Cliff-
I smile. "You can try."

Jolie~
I notice that Selene didn't seem to be in here anymore. I hadn't seen her leave though. I search the thoughts of the people in the room and hear her. So, she was in here. I just couldn't see her. I realized I never asked what her powers were. That would have been a good thing to do. The dog starts to bash it's body against the door. Eventually with a crash, the door comes off its hinges and the dog comes barreling in.

Kaeden-
"Okay, follow me!" I say. I walk to an area of the floor that smelled different then the rest. I scratch at it. "There's something here," I say.

Pele~
I walk over to Kaeden who was scratching the ground. "I don't see a way to get out," I say. I place my hand on the wall and accidently press something. The floor drops out underneath us. I let out a stifled scream as we fall.

Valerie~
"Yes, I knew. It's my job to watch the different Anomalies and decide if they need to go into the simulations," I say. "Their life is a crime. They have no right to a trial." I turn away from Charlotte. "It's strange how you're sticking up for them. Are you on their side or are you on MASK's side?" I raise an eyebrow at Carrie. "What did you do to the boy?" I ask.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 September 2019 at 3:47 PM

Paige:
~ I grin and watch for a little longer, not sure what to do.

Galen:
~ I jump in front of Jolie-I remembered her name- and lash out at the dog with my claws. They leave a long, bloody scratch on its face.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 28 September 2019 at 7:01 PM

Carrie-
"He's dead now."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 28 September 2019 at 8:52 PM

(Should we start?)
"You're so going down," Neva looked at the simulation, it had finished loading.

"I'm..I'm," Charlotte stuttered, thinking about Valerie's words. It was true that she felt sympathy to the Anomalies, but she didn't really want to help them...did she? Mingling with outsiders had really softened her, Charlotte thought bitterly. She stood up, "Fine. Let's go."

Callum felt himself free fall until his instincts stepped in. Flaring his wings out he rightened himself and flew. He looked around at his teammates falling and grabbed the nearest one. Digging his talons in the wolf's scruff, he tried to hold Kaeden afloat but his weight was sinking him down. "Hold on to...the others," he grunted out, strained.

1,478 posts

arcana • 29 September 2019 at 1:46 AM

(Okay! The arena is in the shape of a large oval, with glass like barriers that cannot be broken. The terrain is mostly mossy autumn forest, with stones, rivers, lakes and shacks with useful items scattered around that can be used to your advantage. The items are healing potions, revivals and various weapons such as bows, swords, daggers and spears. There is a health point system and you can be revived after running out or will be respawned, but only three times and after that, you lose. Splitting the arena in half is a large rock formation that can hinder or help you, depending on experience and your power. You spawn in your half, and have an area to hide your flag in. You will be given a few minutes to hide you flag and get some items. The flag has to be visible. You win by either "killing" the opponents 3 times all together(without revivals) or by stealing their flag. Sorry for the long explanation!)
Meri~
I grinned excitedly and got into a defensive stance as red leaves flickered and started falling around me.
Selene~
I focus on the dog that just barged in and imparted an illusion of us onto the monsters behind it, essentially flipping it's world. I do the same with the closest monsters.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 29 September 2019 at 3:11 PM

Cliff-
I look around at the forest and smile. This reminded me of when I used to adventure in the forest with Jolie and Julia. The smile slowly fades from my face. I missed Julia and the forest. I didn't have to be stuck here. I could have kept my power a secret. Maybe if I had stayed I would have been able to save my mom. I shake my head. No, the MASK was too strong. Even if I had stayed, I would have been in the same situation. It just would have happened later. I was glad I came when I did. Jolie had needed me. I turn to Meri and smile, hoping she hadn't noticed the loss of my usual happiness. "You're the leader, so you tell me what to do and I'll do it. Unless you become a tryant."
(Are the teams on their own sides now or are they still together?)I

Jolie~
I felt sick after seeing the bloody gash on the dog. I didn't want to hurt anyone or anything, but... I shoot the dog with energy and it flies out of the house. Lightning was flashing across the sky like crazy. The noise of the thunder was overwhelming. The house was starting to tremble. "We might want to consider getting out of here," I say.

Kaeden-
I stretch out and grab Phoenix's jacket. Unfortunately, it slips of her (she's wearing another shirt underneath) and she falls out of reach. I spit out the coat. "Oh squirrels." I whimper and look up at Callum. Hopefully the fall wasn't high and she would be okay or there was something to catch her at the bottom. I look around for my other teammate to grab her.
(asrieldreemur, did Skrye follow the group?)

Pele~
I land on a springy mattress that had something hard laying on it. The mattress saved me from dying, but my back was sore where the hard thing was poking into me, and the breath had been knocked out of my lungs. It was dark and the light from my hair and eyes weren't doing much to let me see anything.

Valerie~
I nod at Carrie and then Charlotte. "Good choice," I say. I start to walk again. "I think the Platinum Sector kid is nearby. If I'm right, they were helping the boy." I think about the dirt that fell from the tree. "I also might have figured out their power."

1,478 posts

arcana • 29 September 2019 at 4:34 PM

(They are on opposite sides)
Meri~
I smile and grab the flag that had appeared on the ground. He had looked a little solemn, but who was I to judge? "Let's put this flag somewhere and grab the stuff around that area."
Selene~
I prepare my own energy shield, just in case. I knock out a small piece of the wall that didn't look like it had monsters behind it.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 29 September 2019 at 9:12 PM

(Pretty much)
Carrie-
I glance at the boy. It's for the better, I remind myself. All of a sudden, a girl around 8 or 10 jumps down. Where she came from, I have no idea. She flicks her hand upwards and earth shoots up. I look upwards at the dirt flying over us. "Cover yourself!" I cover my eyes.

Skyre-
I look up from my corner. Monsters were everywhere. Shadows. They didn't really bother me. One of them lunges towards me.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 29 September 2019 at 9:44 PM

(asrieldreemurr, you can read my mind! That's exactly what I was going to do! o_o )

Cliff-
"Okay," I say. "Where's a good place to put it? I've never actually played capture the flag." I look around for a place that might be good to put the flag. I also keep an eye out for the items.

Jolie-
I point to the hole in the wall. "Are we going to exit that way?" I ask. The house was making creaking noises now. It must have been weakly built.

Valerie~
The girl looked to be about 8 years old. She has brown hair and playful green eyes. She grins as she made the dirt shower over us. I don't cover my eyes. I duck my head down and do my best to watch her. She brings her hand down and the ground disappears underneath us. We fall down into a hole just tall enough so we couldn't climb out. She had earth manipulation powers, like I had thought. Great... The girl peers into the hole still grinning. "Yay! I have more people to play with! Just like Brother Dillon promised!" She cheers and claps her hands.