The Sectors Roleplay (Open)

in Roleplaying

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 November 2019 at 5:31 PM

Paige:
~ I look over at Neva. "I think we are. It got a whole heck of a lot quieter just now. Even the leaves are quieter." I reply softly. I look around warily.

Galen:
~ I stare at the flying dirt for a moment before it all settled, revealing a monster. It was a deep purple with lime green frills around its head that seemed to glow in the hazy sunlight. Its eyes were two black pits in its skull. It slithered out of the hole enough for me to see that it had no legs, but had two large wings with the same lime green webbing in them. It hovered in the air and seemed to scan the ground. Strangely enough, the ground was still shaking while it floated in the air. I tore my eyes away from the monster and started running away from it and towards the direction I had been going before.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 4 November 2019 at 3:10 AM

Carrie dodges the bullet and aims for her side.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 4 November 2019 at 4:50 PM

Cliff~
I saw a bear in the distance. I stay silent. It didn't seem like it had noticed me yet. If I stayed quiet and still, nothing would happen. I look around. Neva and Paige had to be getting bored soon. Any minute now I might see them. Hopefully, they'd take care of the bear for me.

Jolie~
I put a hand over my mouth in surprise. That was a big monster. I look up ahead and see a girl backing away from another monster. I point at her. "That must be Queenie!" I say. "Go get her. I'll..." I look back at the monster, which was moving faster than Galen, and make a rash decision. "I'll buy you guys some time to get away." It didn't matter what happened to me as long as the others made it to the safe house... safely. I use my shield to jump off without hurting myself. Standing up, I race over to the large monster, trying not to think about what I was doing. I hoped my teammates would help me after they got Queenie, but I wasn't expecting it. Argh. I'm doing a rash Cliff thing right now!
(If someone wants to help her, please do...)
(@papertricycle)

Kaeden-
The monster lets out a shriek as I dig my fangs deeper into its leg. It shakes furiously until I can't hold on anymore and I'm thrown away. I grunt as I land on the ground. I stand up, shaking my body to clear my head.

Pele~
I shoot another ball of fire when the others move away. I quickly look over at Kaeden to make sure he was alright. He didn't seem injured just a little dazed.

Varys-
"Oh, um, okay," I say. "Just... don't bother me while I'm working." It was something my boss would say. Somehow, me saying it didn't have the same effect as when my boss said it. "I work better alone," I add, weakly. I start to walk towards the Iron Sector Sim rooms faster. I wanted to get away from the scientist while I could. I could already feel my head starting to hurt.

(I'll do a post for Valerie soon.)

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 5 November 2019 at 1:26 AM

The scientist looks at him with concern. He opens his mouth to say something, then swiftly shuts it.

Female
25 posts

papertricycle • 6 November 2019 at 9:36 PM

Queenie ✿

The monster before me growls and looks around warily. A few explosions sound in the distance, and I'm pretty sure I can spot a grey blur out the corner of my eye. Another girl nearby begins fighting a giant beast; I stumble backwards due to the quaking of the ground and the creature snaps his head back at me. I might fail this simulation, but that's nothing new. The monster approaches closer and rashly, I attempt to sprint away. It roars and begins to lumber towards me.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 November 2019 at 9:55 PM

Galen:
~ I growl as I see Jolie run towards the monster, then begrudgingly do as she said. I run at top speed toward the girl and hope that Selene stays on my back. A monster heads to the girl and I make a sudden decision. It would probably get someone killed, but someone would die soon anyway if this didn't happen. I sit down near a tree and basically dump Selene off of my back. Without waiting for her reaction, I charge towards the monster and the girl.

1,478 posts

arcana • 6 November 2019 at 10:39 PM

Selene~
My illusion shatters as Jolie jumps off, so I stop trying to maintain it and focus on staying on. As Galen skids to a stop near a very sturdy tree, I lessen my grip. Then he dumps me off, which was probably the best thing he could've done with me anyway. I try to climb the tree, but fall off several times, drawing attention from the monsters farther away. I barely manage to climb high enough to evade them, and watch everyone else try to rescue the new girl. Resting in a tree isn't the best way to regain energy, but it was acceptable.
Meri~
There was literally nothing I could do but sit and wait. I simply was guarding the area, and that was boring.
Matsha~
Most of the kids had cleaned up their rooms, but I wasn't about to clean up after the ones who hadn't so, I put little notes on their rooms. Returning to my computer, I start the beginnings of my mandatory reports.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 November 2019 at 10:47 PM

Galen:
~ I see the monster roar at the girl and I roar back at it. I was almost to the girl.

Paige:
~ I look around the area and stop walking. I close my eyes and test something with my powers. I reach out with them and try to feel what was around me. I was surprised when I could feel the trees with something other than my physical sense of touch.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 7 November 2019 at 9:19 AM

Cliff-
I keep my eyes on the bear. It was getting closer...

Jolie~
I think about my powers. I had telekinesis, energy manipulation, and mind control... I should be able to put up a good fight, right? Except I hated to use my powers on living things. The monster growls at me as I get closer. This wasn't a living thing, though. It was a simulation, and I really did want to prove useful to my teammates. I take a deep breath and conjure my energy. My signature energy color was deep purple. It was a beautiful color and looked harmless, but I knew first hand that energy could do a lot of damage. The monsters growls again and makes the first move.

Varys-
As soon as I stepped into the Sim rooms, my head started to hurt painfully. I could feel the anger, sadness, and pain from the Anomalies. Their voices start to ring in my head. I hear a few from today: ""Please, don't kill me. They made me do this," and then from a younger girl, "You killed him. Didn't you," a short pause before, "Killing someone is wrong, no matter what sorry excuse you give.” I bend over and grab my head. I felt like I was about to throw up. The pain was so much to bear... And this was why I hated going to the Sim rooms.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 7 November 2019 at 3:51 PM

Neva saw Paige stop walking. "What's wrong?" she asked, turning around and halting too. Suddenly, there was a flash of brown fur. Neva rubbed her eyes and peered again...was that a bear? A grizzly was lumbering near a cluster of bushes. Neva froze a bit, "Uhh....Paige....is it just me or do I see a bear there."

Charlotte dodged away flipping in midair and casting a look at Valerie. She seemed to be doing fine. Charlotte could feel adrenaline racing through her veins as she reloaded.

Callum waits until the fire shot by Phoenix disappears, then dives and rakes his talons at the monsters eyes, causing it to hiss in pain. He hated to admit it, but he and grumpy girl and wolf boy made a pretty good team.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 November 2019 at 3:56 PM

Paige:
~ I open my eyes when I hear about the bear and I'm abruptly jolted back into my body. I look over to where Neva was looking and I step back, away from it. "Uhh... I see it too." I freeze. "What do we do." It wasn't a question because I already had an idea what to do. I was just too freaked out to think straight and say it.

Galen:
~ I jump in front of the girl and give the monster a good view of my 6 inch claws. I claw it across the face.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 7 November 2019 at 4:11 PM

During her glance, Carrie slams into her from the side.

The scientist rushes to him. "Are you okay?"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 9 November 2019 at 9:35 AM

Cliff-
I become even quieter, if that was possible, when I heard voices. I look around and see Neva and Paige. They were looking at the bear. I almost call out to them and say hello, but then I remember the objective of the game.

Jolie~
I shield myself as the monsters big claw comes towards me. The shield shudders from the impact. I bring down the shield as soon as the monster stopped attacking. I conjure more and more energy until I'm at my limit. I shoot it all at the monster. He stumbles back, dazed, and lets out a loud roar. I take a step back. I'd made him angry. I could tell by the look in his eyes.

Pele~
I keep an eye on the monster. We seemed to be doing a fair amount of damage, but it still had some spunk in it.

Kaeden-
I lead at the monster when Callum does. I claw at it's stomach. I give Callum a big wolfy grin with my tongue sticking out. We were working as a team! I loved working with others.

Valerie~
I twist my arm. The woman's twists with me in an awkward. She lets go and rubs her arm. I quickly lash out and kick her in the stomach. She stumbles back. I raise my swords to end her, but find I can't move. She used telekinesis on me. Great...

Varys-
I wave the scientist away. Well, I try to anyway. It was kind of feeble. "Fine... Headaches..." I manage to get out. The pain and voices were starting to go away. I'd be fine in a few minutes.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 9 November 2019 at 2:13 PM

Neva scratched her head again. She was never a good thinker. "Uhh...I could try to fry it?" she offered dumbly. She looked around at the very flammable forest. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.

Charlotte bit her tongue and let out a grunt of pain as Carrie slammed into her side. Gritting her teeth she swung the barrel of one handgun as hard as she good into Carrie's head. She shouldn't even have let the android get that close to her, she was getting sloppy.

Callum suppressed a eye roll at the idiotic wolf's grin. Even if he did enjoy working with others a little bit, he would never admit it.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 9 November 2019 at 7:07 PM

Carrie falls, then gets up.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 11 November 2019 at 4:24 PM

Kaeden-
I jump away from the creature before it can throw me off again. "Is it hurt yet?" I ask. I crouch and watch it, looking for a weakness.

Valerie~
She stares at me and smiles. "You're strong." She points at Charlotte and Carrie. "They're strong too. But you're not enough." She laughs and throws me. I land on the ground with a grunt. She teleports over to me grinning. I stay still, trying to give myself time to think of another plan.

Varys-
The pain subsides. It was still there. I could still hear the voices, but it was easier to ignore. I stand straight and continue walking towards where Valerie and her crew are located.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 November 2019 at 4:44 PM

Paige:
~ "Sure, actually. I can put out any fire with my air and clouds out when you're done." I say nervously.

Galen:
~ The monster roars and I barely dodge its claws, which were coming at me. I grab the girl's shirt and lift her onto my back, then I run as fast as I can away from the monster, back to Selene.
@papertricycle

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 11 November 2019 at 9:38 PM

"Great! Then we have a plan!" Neva said, oblivious to the anxiety she had caused. She closed her eyes and concentrated, and imagined her lightning spreading out to the bear growling at them. The sound of crackling lightning hissed around her, and she opened her eyes, sending a bolt towards the bear.

Charlotte watched as Carrie got up. She had just hit her with a gun...and the android just got up. This was not going well. Plus, she was still kind of against the whole hitting teammates thing.

Callum looks down and circles overhead the monster. "I think."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 November 2019 at 9:43 PM

Paige:
~ I watch as the lightning hits the bear. I take a few steps back.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 November 2019 at 11:05 AM

Cliff-
I tense when Neva starts shooting lightning. I was pretty close to the bear. I sit there silently, getting ready to run. If I wasn't in any danger, I wasn't going to move. There was no way I was going to show myself to two Platinum Sector girls in a competition.

Jolie~
I glance over at my teammates to make sure they were okay. As I was doing that, the monster strikes again. I felt sharp pain, then I was thrown into the air. I use my energy to catch myself before I land on the ground. I stagger onto my feet and clutch onto my side, which was bleeding from a wound. The monster flies over to me. It was probably just my imagination, but it looked like it was grinning. I conjure more energy to blast it with. I wasn't really excited for this thing to kill me, so I'd have to fight.

Kaeden-
I start to run towards the monster again to attack it. I let out a yelp as a fire ball goes flying past me. "Oh, sorry!" Phoenix shouts. She didn't sound very sorry.

Pele~
I was getting sick of all these monsters and this whole simulation. I conjure a large fireball and shoot it, just as Kaeden starts running to attack. It goes past him. He looked more shocked then hurt. "Oh, sorry!" I call, shrugging. He should have been watching where he was going!

Valerie~
The Diamond Sector woman watches me warily. I try to strike again, but she catches me with her powers before I can. She forces me to stand before her. She smiles and looks me straight in the eye. "You're going to stop fighting me." She had mind control powers! I try to fight against them, but when she repeats her words, my mind goes blank.

Varys-
I grab a tablet on the wall and push a few buttons. A video of Valerie, Charlotte, and Carrie's simulation pops up. I find a chair and sit down to watch. They looked like they were almost finished.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 November 2019 at 3:48 PM

Galen:
~ With the girl on my back, I run at full speed to Selene's tree. The monster had recovered and was running toward us. I grab Selene by her shirt like the other girl and fling her onto my back. I skid to a stop and turn to Jolie.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 13 November 2019 at 4:05 PM

Neva frowned at the bear. It didn't seem to die that easily, so she increased the voltage a bit. If she kept on continuing like this, she would tire herself out before she even met the others. The bear let out a dying roar, and then flopped down, disappearing in a shower of pixels. The lightning on the other hand, had gotten a little to close to a pile of bushes near the bear, and it seemed that it was now burning. "Uhh..Paige.."

Charlotte looked over as the Diamond Sector spoke. She then seized control of Valerie and...Oh crap. Charlotte couldn't fight 1 vs 3, she was certainly not going to win? She grabbed out a walkie talkie from her belt strap, "Uhh...some help here?"

Callum narrowly dodges out of the way of a fireball, tail feathers a bit singed. "Watch it, fire girl," he yelled grumpily.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 November 2019 at 4:27 PM

Cliff-
I could handle lightning, fire was a different story. I jump up and out of the bushes. "Jeez, Nev! Did you ever hear of saving the bushes? And Cliff?" I look up at the girls, realizing I was supposed to be running and not chatting. "Oh, uh, bye!" I turn and dash into the forest. I make sure to stay in my territory, but not close to where the flag was.

Jolie~
I look at Galen when he comes by. "You got her. Good." The monster I was fighting starts heading towards us. I hold my hand out and use my telekinesis to make it stay still. It took a lot of power. I wasn't going to be able to hold it for long. Hopefully I could hold it long enough to make a plan. "So, do we have a plan?" I ask, weakly. "Selene, do you feel strong enough to help?"

Pele~
"Hey, it's not my fault you weren't paying attention, Birdie!" I shout back.

Kaeden-
Ugh, there they went arguing again. I let out a huff and then turn to the injured monster. While my attention had been diverted, it had come closer. It shrieks at us.

Varys-
I fumble for my walkie talkie. "Um... Hello. I'm Varys, a scientist," I say. "What do you need?" I look at the tablet. I wasn't sure I could help.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 15 November 2019 at 6:54 PM

Paige:
~ "I got it." I say. I pull a thick cloud down from the sky and smother the fire in it. When I take it away, the fire was gone. I see Cliff and I turn abruptly. "Hey, there he is!" I shout.

Galen:
~ Yes, I think. Run. I walk to Jolie and lean down for her to get onto my back.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 16 November 2019 at 2:04 PM

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry Cliff!" Neva yelped, looking at where Paige was facing. Then, she narrowed her eyes, "Wait..... Cliff!? After him!" she yelled and started off in a run, following Cliff.

Charlotte narrowly avoided an attack, "So...I kind of need some help here. Like, reinforcements?"

"I was, you weren't," Callum shot back. While his attention was elsewhere, the monster had come closer and now snapped at one of Callum's legs. He let out a shriek of pain and flew out of the monster's reach.

1,478 posts

arcana • 16 November 2019 at 2:33 PM

Selene~
"I could misdirect the monster, but then I would be drained again. I can't hide us then." I murmur. We wouldn't be able to outrun the monster forever either. We needed to have a plan.
Meri~
I started digging a couple holes and covering them with leaves to try to trip people. I set up little markers that hopefully Cliff would recognize. Setting up traps were a bit boring, but they were something to do. Suddenly I tensed. Something was wrong. I scurried up a tree and watched everything very carefully. A black panther slinked around a few yards away.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 November 2019 at 10:35 AM

Kyra:
~ I run after Cliff.

Galen:
~ I could hold him off while you guys look for the way out through Selene's illusion... I offer.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 18 November 2019 at 4:41 PM

Cliff-
"You know, you're in my territory!" I shout over my shoulder. I turn a sharp corner and look for a place to either trap the girls or hide.

Jolie~
"I think I know where we need to go, but we have to defeat this monster first. We can't keep running from him," I say. I force myself to stand up straighter, wincing as I do. "I can help fight. Selene shouldn't use her powers so she can rest, but maybe she can help with something else if she wants?" I glance over at her. I wasn't going to be able to hold the monster for much longer. I hoped we could come up with a plan we all liked soon.

Pele~
"Well, you weren't that time," I say. I was getting really angry with this whole situation. I could feel my powers bubbling inside me, wanting to come out. It was starting to get painful to keep at bay. "Um, so in a moment, whether I like it or not, I'm going to burn this monster to a crisp, unless you want to be burned too. You guys might want to move," I say, pain was evident in my voice.

Kaeden-
I prick my ears and look at Phoenix. I didn't like the sound of being burned to a crisp. I run around in a circle before running a little down the hallway. I crouch down to watch what would happen.

Varys-
I watch Charlotte and Valerie. "This is your mission, and I'm not sure I can send reinforcements," I say. I bring up information about the Diamond Sector woman. "If you can break eye contact between Valerie and the Diamond Sector or wait 5 minutes, she'll be back on your side. You can also forfeit the mission."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 18 November 2019 at 4:45 PM

Neva skitters after Paige and Cliff, "Details!" she yelled in response to Cliff as she ran.

Charlotte hissed, "Ugh..missions." She held up a handgun and shot a few bullets at the Diamond Sector.

Callum glared at Phoenix but flew out of the way to perch on the wolf's shoulder.

1,478 posts

arcana • 18 November 2019 at 6:27 PM

Selene~
"I could help if you want to be safer, but I can't really help attack. Maybe we should try to lure him off a cliff or something." I looked at the monster and at the other, smaller monsters at the outskirts of my vision.
Meri~
My head and the panther's head whips to look at the origin of the sounds. A loud shout rang through the air, and I looked back to see the panther skulking towards where Cliff and at least one of the girls were. Probably both of them based on the leaf crunching. I whistled the chorus from a song called Danger Ahead, one I was sure Cliff knew. It didn't sound too different from the bird whistles, but if Cliff was paying attention, he would realize what was happening. I whistled it again and started whistling two other tunes, both from songs I was pretty sure Cliff knew. One was indicative of the traps I had made and the other indicative of the panther. I snuck over to where I could see what was happening, keeping an eye on the panther.