The Sectors Roleplay (Open)

in Roleplaying

1,327 posts

bgunny • 22 December 2019 at 8:36 PM

Cliff-
Neva's lightening bolt flies past me. I consider shouting back at her and then decide I was too panicked for that. If I was hit by one of them, I was dead. I really didn't want to be the reason Meri and I lost. I spur myself faster when I notice she was distracted by the wolves. I decide to head towards where we his our flag while I wait for Meri to tell me exactly where I was supposed to go.

Kaeden-
"Emery is a great name! I'm Kaeden. And you're in MASK," I say. She seemed like a nice person.

Pele~
I push Kaeden aside. He was being too friendly. "Hold on! How do you not know where you're at?" I ask. I was on alert now. This girl seemed very suspicious.

Valerie~
"Just a sec." I press the side of the walkie talkie. "Does Charlotte Sarion have guard duty right now?" I ask. I wait for a reply.

(Do you want her to have guard duty right now or no?)

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 22 December 2019 at 8:43 PM

Adeline-
"I don't know! I had shifted into a crow, and people started to shout." It was partially true. "Someone told me to follow them. After a few minutes, I lost them. And then, I found myself here."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 December 2019 at 7:48 PM

Paige:
~ I feel my fingers close around the flag at the same time as I feel the snake bite me. "Ow!" I shout, jumping away with the flag in my hand. "Bad snake!" I say to it. I look down at the bite, feeling dizzy. It looked like a bite from a venomous snake. I groan and start jumping back to my territory. My jumps were sloppier than they had been before.

Galen:
~ "Phew..." I jump down the hole after Jolie and Selene. I was impatient for this nightmare to be done.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 23 December 2019 at 8:45 PM

(Sure, Charlotte could have guard duty. Also, for ctf who's going to win? I'm fine with both)
(p.s., I will be on hiatus until January 1 or 2)
The wolves howl up at Neva, jumping against the tree she was perching on. She takes a deep breath. Alright Neva, she thinks, calm down. You'll be fine. She looks up again and spots Cliff jumping towards his territory. She narrows her eyes and resumes shooting. "Hah, take that Cliff!" she crows.

Charlotte shifts nervously. She just wanted to go home..and if she had guard duty she would have to stay longer.

"So...you're a new Anomaly," Callum asks, studying Emery. Since he 'recruited' Anomalies for MASK, he was allowed access to the Anomaly record.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 23 December 2019 at 8:48 PM

Adeline-
"Uh, yes?" I shrug.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 December 2019 at 9:13 PM

Paige:
~ I leap to another branch just as a wave of dizziness washes over me. I slip off of it and land hard on the ground. "Oof!" I moan. I force myself up and pocket the flag. I couldn't jump anymore and powering Neva was getting tiring. I power her a little less and get up. I was noticeably less dizzy now. I stagger towards my side, hoping that it wasn't as far as I thought. It was.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 23 December 2019 at 9:19 PM

(I'm not sure. I know Cliff is in his and Meri's territory and is nearing where they hid their flag, but I don't actually know how to win CTF... 😋 )

(Okay! Have a good holiday!)

Cliff-
I barely dodge Neva's lightening bolt. I felt a buzzing feeling as it passed by. They were getting alarmingly close. I was getting close to where Meri and I had hid the flag. I hear a rustling on the ground. I saw Paige staggering along. She didn't look so good. Despite myself I call out to her, "are you okay?!" I looked sincerely worried.

Jolie~
I close the door. I could see that we were in a long hallway. We soon as I made a step, someone spoke over a loudspeaker. "Congratulations! You have made it to the safe area. Now exit the room!"

Pele~
I give Emery a weird look. "That doesn't make any sense," I say.

Valerie~
"Yes, she does," came a reply. The volume had been turned up loud enough for Charlotte to hear. I look up at her and put my walkie talkie away.

1,478 posts

arcana • 23 December 2019 at 9:28 PM

(I was just going to have it be someone carrying the opposite team's flag has to get to a certain radius around where they hid the flag, although their flag doesn't necessarily have to be there. Sorry for never clarifying this!)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 December 2019 at 9:36 PM

Paige:
~ I could hear Cliff shouting but it sounded like it was coming from a hundred miles away. "Yeah, I'm fine..." I say. I didn't know how loudly I said it but I hoped it was loud. I bump into a tree and force my eyes to focus. I accidentally drop the flag without knowing. Why, thank you evil snake. I think. I see the border of the two territories just ahead and I start walking toward it, leaving the flag behind.

Galen:
~ I sag with relief when I hear the announcement. I look toward the end of the hallway and grin. There was the way out. Never had a door looked so welcoming.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 23 December 2019 at 9:43 PM

(Oh! Okay. Thanks for clarifying!)

Cliff-
I give Paige another worried look when she bumps into the tree. I knew this was just a simulation but I didn't like to see anyone like this. I send a message to Meri. "Ri, I'm near where we hid our flag, and I still have their flag. Paige is over here. She looks weak or sick or something," I whisper. "She doesn't appear to have our flag," I add hastily. This was still a game after all.

Jolie~
I walk over to the door and open it for the others. I felt good right now, but as soon as the adrenaline left me, I was crashing. I wondered if Cliff was out of his Sim yet. If he was, he'd head over to our table in the cafeteria.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 23 December 2019 at 9:48 PM

Adeline-
"It doesn't make sense to me either."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 December 2019 at 9:59 PM

Paige:
~I cross the line into my and Neva's territory and feel a large stick beneath my feet. I reach down and pick it up. It would do as a walking stick for now. I could feel the snake bite pulsing and I wish that someone was a healer. I remember the announcement. I knew that I might die soon, and I knew that if I did, I wanted to make sure that our team would win.

Galen:
~ I walk to the door. "Thank you, Jolie." I say. I go through it.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 25 December 2019 at 10:50 PM

(I have gotten back online!)
Neva frowns as Cliff dodges her lightning bolt and tries to leap after him. She lets out a yelp of surprise when instead of reaching the next tree branch, the bounce only boosted her a bit more than halfway. She grabs desperately and manages to hang on to the next tree branch by one hand. "You wont get away with this," Neva yells as Cliff crosses into his and Meri's territory. After a while she spots Paige nearing their territory. Her teammate didn't look so good. "Paige!" she calls out, "Are you okay?"
(You can make up where Charlotte is stationed)
Charlotte resists a groan and puts on her 'professional' face. "Well," she manages, "Uhh...where am I stationed?

Callum studies Emery, "Well. On behalf of every Anomaly here, I formally welcome you to the Gold Sector," he says mockingly. He didn't believe her story, but he would go with it and find out more later.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 25 December 2019 at 10:55 PM

Adeline-
Great. How am I gonna get out of this mess? I internally face palm. I stare at the guy who was questioning me. He obviously didn't trust or believe me. I've watched him before. I pretend to not notice the mocking tone. "Thanks...I guess."

1,327 posts

bgunny • 30 December 2019 at 11:24 PM

(@arcana since you're in charge of CTF, you can make the call for the winner whenever you think one of the teams have won.)

Cliff-
I wait around for Meri to respond. Should I go check on where we hid the flag? Could Paige have found it? I wasn't sure what to do.

Jolie~
I nod at Galen and keep the door open for Selene to walk through. As soon as they were both gone, I'd head to our table. Cliff would either be there now or be there soon.

Pele~
I keep my mouth shut, though I really wanted to do something. What? I wasn't sure, but there was no way this girl's story made sense.

Kaeden-
"Yeah! Welcome to Gold Sector, Emery!" I grin widely at her. Maybe she was another potential friend!

Valerie~
I had forgotten that some people were stuck at a station. Me? I went wherever I wanted. The others recognized my duty towards multiple jobs. I bring the walkie talkie back up. "Station?" I ask. "Hm, she can go into the hallway near the Simulations and keep order or tag along with you. I've been told her new... job." "Thank you," I say. "No problem," comes the voice. "Sounds like it's your choice then," I say to Charlotte.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 30 December 2019 at 11:35 PM

Adeline-
The other guy though... I feel real bad for lying to him. He seems really excited for new friends. I give him a slight smile, awkward and crooked. I go back to looking over my situation. I couldn't shift into anything but a crow, which is okay. Crows were agile, had sharp beaks, and were quite scary to some people. How I was going to get out of here, I have no idea.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 31 December 2019 at 4:02 PM

Charlotte shifts anxiously, "Uhhh....I guess I can tag along with you?" She didn't really want to see any Anomalies now.

Callum watches as the wolf enthusiastically greets the shifter and rolls his eyes.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 6 January 2020 at 4:40 PM

Pele~
I walk away from the situation and head to get some food. I was hungry from skipping breakfast. That hadn't been the smartest idea on my part.

Kaeden-
I smile even wider when Emery smiles back. "We're going to go eat. Would you like to eat with us?" I offer.

Valerie~
"Fine by me," I say. "I have to go make sure the entrance to the above is secure. There've been complaints. You can help." Without waiting, I begin to walk away.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 January 2020 at 4:46 PM

Paige:
~ I look up at Neva. "The flag... Yeah. I got it." I fumbled at my pocket and found nothing. "I-I had it..." I mumble. I look back the way I had come dizzily. I start stumbling that way, propped up by the stick.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 6 January 2020 at 6:21 PM

Adeline-
"Sure."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 6 January 2020 at 9:15 PM

Neva rushes over to Paige, steadying her. "Forget about the flag for now. What happened?" She knew it was a game, but.....it really seemed that Paige was in pain now.

Charlotte hesitates, then follows Valerie, trailing behind her.

Callum resists a groan. They had just met a suspicious shifter and now, wolf boy was inviting her to eat with them? Shaking his head, he walks away to follow Phoenix to the lunch line. He was so hungry he would even take the raw mouse special the lunch ladies gave out.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 January 2020 at 9:42 PM

Paige:
~ I turn and look Neva in the eyes. "Snake bite, but let's just win this. I'll be fixed up in no time when this is over." I curse the snake that had bitten me and I hope it was dead.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 7 January 2020 at 3:20 PM

"But..." Neva hesitates, "Cliff kind of got into his and Meri's territory already. With our flag. But..you know what! We can still try." She takes a few steps towards the other team's territory. "Can you walk?"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 14 January 2020 at 3:47 PM

Cliff-
I decide to head over to where we had hidden the flag just to check on it. It was gone, and in it's place was a snake. I jump back. "Oh.. she did have the flag then."

(Are you guys okay if Meri and Cliff's team win? I'd like to end all the simulations now.)

Jolie~
I walk through the door and head to the cafeteria. I hoped Galen or Selene don't follow me. I didn't want to talk to them anymore now that we were done with the Simulation. They seemed nice. I just didn't want to talk to anyone period.

Pele~
I grab my food. Callum and Kaeden had followed me. I guess there really was no getting rid of them. "Where should we sit?" I ask, relenting.

Kaeden-
I smile at the Emery. "Okay! Follow us!" I say. I walk over to the line and step in behind Callum.

Valerie~
It took about 10 minutes to walk to the area where the entrance was. I scan my card and walk into the lobby area. There were a few guards scanning people as they came and left. I walk over to a bored looking person behind a desk. Without looking up from her computer she says in a rude way, "can I help you?" "We're actually here to help you. I'm Valerie and this is Charlotte. Apparently there have been complaints about security and safety here." The lady finally looks up at us. "Who are you?" I curl my hands into a fist. "I'm Valerie and this is Charlotte. We're both guards," I say, very slowly. "I didn't ask for guards to come. I thought the Halcyon girl was supposed to help us." "I am the Halcyon girl! Valerie Halcyon!"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 14 January 2020 at 3:55 PM

(Sure! Fine with me)
Charlotte stares at Valerie and the lady nervously. Were she and Valerie not supposed to be there?

Callum shrugs, "I don't care much. Where do you guys want to sit ?"

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 14 January 2020 at 7:41 PM

Adeline-
I follow Kaeden and looked around. Huh.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 January 2020 at 6:02 PM

(Yep, that's okay with me. Paige can't do much right now 😊)

Paige:
~ I look back at Neva. "I guess you're right. We don't have much of a chance now..." I look back into their territory through bleary eyes.

Galen:
~ I look back at Selene, then at Jolie's moving form. I didn't know what way to go.

1,478 posts

arcana • 16 January 2020 at 6:27 PM

The voice booms and the Simulation disintegrates. "Congratulations. This Simulation has ended. Please leave in an orderly fashion and go about your day."
Meri~
I slumped and then perked up as the Sim faded. My team won! Of course, that didn't mean that I wasn't tuckered out. I made an unflattering noise as I realized that I had Education next. Still, we had some time to talk. I smiled at everyone.

Selene~
I ignore Galen and Jolie, promptly walking to what the staff called Therapy. I called it several names. Annoying, sappy and prying were the main ones. They didn't really care what I did, since this whole thing was just a front for getting me vulnerable. I just toyed with illusions or with the new people assigned as "therapists".

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 January 2020 at 7:24 PM

Galen:
~ I watch Selene go with a sigh, then I follow the out of the tunnel. I head in the direction of my dorm to drop off my furry scarf. It was getting hot and I didn't like it when it was hot. Polar bears and polar-bear-shifting kids didn't do well in the heat.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 17 January 2020 at 4:11 PM

(I'm going to ignore the schedule right now, and say that after lunch, you guys can do whatever you want with your characters. They can go to 'classes' or detention or interact with other characters. Whatever you want.)

Cliff-
I fall out of the tree when I hear the loudspeaker. I twist and land on my feet like a cat. I was so relieved it was finally over. The Simulation begins to change back into an empty room. I could see all my friends. I run over to Meri, smiling. "High five!" I say, holding my hands up. "Don't underestimate the Silver Spectaculars!" I scan the area for Paige and Neva. Now that it was over, I hoped Paige started to feel better.

Jolie~
I walk to the cafeteria. I step in line and get some food. I sit down at the table Cliff would meet me up at. As soon as I sat, I felt myself crash. "Ugh." I push my food away and rest my head on the cold table, closing my eyes.

Kaeden-
"Let's sit over there!" I say. I point to an empty table. I walk over to it and set down my tray. I sit down and wave the others over. "So, what do you guys have after this?" I say, trying to start up a conversation.

Pele~
I sit down across from Kaeden. I ignore his question. Maybe I'd answer it later when I felt like it, but not right now. I was going to eat now.

Valerie~
"You're the Halcyon girl? I thought she was older. What are you? 12?" I give myself a moment to calm down, knowing if I replied right after this lady spoke, I would blow. "Yes, I'm the Halcyon girl. Look, do you want help or not?" I hated how rude some of these people could be. I understood they sat here all day, underground, waiting for something interesting to happen, but that didn't mean they had to act like this. "Hm... Well, the elevators slow and it won't lock properly." I close my eyes. "Ma'am... that's an engineers job." "Well, can you fix it or not?" "Yes, ma'am. One moment." I turn away from her and look at Charlotte. "Sometimes, I wish I was a normal guard."

Varys-
I look down at the pictures I took of the list. The Rebellion could really use this information. I pull up a texting group. 'Meet me in my lab as soon as possible,' I write. I send it. The group was to a few of the people of the Rebellion. They'd get it and know to meet me.

(He sent it to all of our Rebellion characters.)