The Sectors Roleplay (Open)

in Roleplaying

1,478 posts

arcana • 17 December 2019 at 11:44 PM

(@bgunny Same here with Meri! I don't care too much, but she really would.)
Meri~
I bolt up. "Really? Grab it and get back! I'll keep them as distracted as possible!" I get really excited and clap my hands. Now we could win, and MASK wouldn't even think it too suspicious. I get down from the tree and start searching for Paige and Neva's trail. I didn't want to find them just yet, just know where they were.
Selene~
I'm still really cold, but I wanted to get out of here as soon as possible. I haven't really been in a Sim for a while, so I get down, shivering, and try to help Jolie.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 18 December 2019 at 12:12 AM

Carrie walks to the repair center. "Hello?" She looks around the room.

Adeline flies a little away from the wolf boy, her bird instincts telling to get the heck away.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 December 2019 at 4:27 PM

Paige:
~ "Sounds good." I say. I think for a moment. "Shouldn't one of us guard the territory?" I ask.

Galen:
~ Okay. Should I remain a bear? I ask. I walk to the rubble and start nosing through things.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 18 December 2019 at 4:46 PM

Cliff-
"Okay." I grab the flag and then start to climb down the tree. When I was more than halfway down, I slip and fall. I land on the ground with an oomph. I sit there for a moment, dazed, before picking myself up. I wipe me hands on my pants and begin to creep back to my territory.

Jolie~
"You can if you want," I reply. I begin to push the rubble away and look for the door. Every so often, I use my telekinesis to flick away a rock that was to heavy for me to lift. I had to be careful to use my powers sparingly now.

Kaeden-
The crow flies away from me, which makes me even more curious. Was it a Silver Sector kid? I bark at it again and shift into my wolf form.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 18 December 2019 at 5:11 PM

(Neva would probably be fine with it! She's more of the I don't mind much type. 😊)
Neva frowns and scratches her head. Now that she thought of it, that seemed reasonable. "Okay! I will!" she says.

Charlotte stares at Valerie. Was she joking? "Oh. Well...I guess?" That was most definitely not a normal teen's life. But then again, who was Charlotte to judge? Not like her life was normal too.

Callum flies through the door that Phoenix holds open. He turns around to see why the wolf boy wasn't walking through. He had shifted again, and was barking at a crow. Callum squinted at the crow. Silver Sector? He should probably be able to recognize another avian shifter.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 18 December 2019 at 7:27 PM

Adeline-
Holy heck. I knew that this kid was a wolf shifter, but my bird instincts took over. The first action I did was fly into the closest room with more space. I chose the cafeteria.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 December 2019 at 8:05 PM

Paige:
~ "Alright. I'll keep giving you bounce if you want." I say.

Galen:
~ I nod. I'd probably be more helpful if I were a bear instead of a human. I nose a large piece of wood out of the way.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 18 December 2019 at 9:43 PM

"Of course! Bounce is the best!" Neva pauses, "Do you mean that I should guard our territory, or their territory?"

The crow flew into the cafeteria. Callum watched it with narrowed eyes. He didn't recognize this bird.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 December 2019 at 9:47 PM

Paige:
~ "Guard ours. We don't know if they're in it already or not." I say.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 18 December 2019 at 9:50 PM

"Aye aye captain!" Neva says, and then jumps away using the bouncy power, back to her and Paige's territory.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 December 2019 at 9:57 PM

Paige:
~ I grin at Neva, then start jumping from tree to tree at a much faster pace than before. I scan the trees for a glimpse of anything strange.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 18 December 2019 at 11:45 PM

Cliff-
I creep creeping through the bushes. I pause when I see a pack of wolves in the distance. They didn't seem to have noticed me yet. Oh, come on. I'm almost to my territory, I think. Why couldn't something be easy for once?

Jolie~
I start to see what I think might be a door as I push away the rubble. "Selene, Galen, come here! I think I found it!" I call.

Pele~
"What is so interesting?" I demand. I look in the direction the two Silver Sector boys were looking. It was a crow. I stand next to Callum. "It's probably just a crow shifter. Why are you guys so interested in it?"

Kaeden-
When a creature ran away, you chased after it. Everyone knew that. I bound into the cafeteria after the crow. I look up at it, wagging my tail.

Valerie~
I could tell by Charlotte's tone that she didn't think my life was normal. I narrow my eyes. "Well, you tell me then. What's a normal life?"

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 18 December 2019 at 11:51 PM

Adeline-
THE WOLF WAS CHASING ME. CHASING ME. I start putting together a appearance if they forced me to shift to human. Dark hair like feathers. Thin and frail frame.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 19 December 2019 at 3:58 PM

Neva hums a tune and prepares to jump to the next branch. *Crack*. She frowns and peers down from the tree. There was a pack of wolves milling around below her.

"Errr..." Charlotte looks down at her lap. "Well...I guess it's going to school, hanging out, watching movies with your friends..... Not that I think you're not normal," she adds hastily.

Callum looks up, "I don't...recognize...the crow," he says uncertainly. "And I have good memory."

1,327 posts

bgunny • 20 December 2019 at 12:34 PM

(Oh shoot! Now I just called the shapeshifters Silver Sector instead of Gold Sector. I need some sleep! :') )

Cliff-
I could see Neva bouncing from branch to branch. She was over by the wolves. I watch. Maybe if she took out the wolves I could continue sneaking to my side of the territory.

Pele~
"Maybe it's new," I suggest. I didn't really care about the crow. I just wanted to eat. I'd skipped breakfast.

Kaeden-
I could sense fear coming from the crow, which made my wolf instincts go into a frenzy of excitements. My human side knew the crow was a human shifter. I felt bad for making them scared. I barked a few times before gain control of myself. I shift into my human form and stand up. "Sorry," I say. I smile at the crow.

Valerie~
"Everyone has a different idea of what's normal, which of course could mean we're all normal or none of us are normal." I didn't really care if Charlotte thought I was normal or not. This was the life I chose to live. I glance over at a rowdy Gold Sector wolf shapeshifter. Hadn't that kid been the one running through the halls? "Hey, there's one kid on the list," I whisper, noticing a bird and the pyrokinesis near the entrance. I make a mental note to keep a close eye on what they were doing.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 December 2019 at 12:57 PM

Galen:
~ I walk towards Jolie and another pile of rubble. I gently slide the other girls off my back, then I quickly turn back into a human. The cold was instant. "R-really? I ask through chattering teeth.

Paige:
~ I look through the trees and something catches my eye. I whiz past it before I realize that something was different. I go back to try and find it again.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 20 December 2019 at 3:35 PM

"Oh my god.." Neva whispers. She wasn't sure what to do. Maybe if she struck fast enough..her lightning could take them out. But there was also the chance that it wouldn't work, and she would be exposed.

Charlotte winces at Valerie's words. She felt really bad for saying what she had...."Hey, there's one kid on the list," Valerie whispers to her. Charlotte had to stop eating after that. The food left a bitter taste in her mouth. "Yeah.."

"Maybe..." Callum says suspiciously. He watches as the wolf shifts back.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 December 2019 at 4:03 PM

Paige:
~ I see the same flash out of the corner of my eye. Was it the flag? I jump toward it. I see the flag sitting in a tree with a huge python on the branch near it. I shudder. Snakes. I hated snakes... But I couldn't let the other team win just because of a little fear. I blow a gust of wind at the snake to try and blow it away.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 20 December 2019 at 6:34 PM

Adeline-
I land in relief. The guy probably found out I was human. I finish piecing together my appearance. Pale skin, onyx eyes, thin mouth. Other stuff. I finally shift.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 21 December 2019 at 3:55 PM

Cliff-
She was distracted by the wolves, and I could tell she was a little worried and concerned by them. I begin to creep through the bushes again, taking care not to make too much noise or move the bushes a lot. I watch her closely as well. As soon as her attention diverted from the wolves, I'd have to stop moving. I wonder if I was far away enough that she wouldn't notice if I tried to send Meri a message.

Jolie~
"Yeah," I say. I notice Galen had become human and he was shivering. Selene was also cold. Oh... this was going to kill me. "I'll uncover it fully in a second." I focus on moving the rubble. I make a quick flicking hand gesture and the rocks fly off. I stumble a bit at the use of my power. On the bright side, a door to the underground was fully revealed.

Kaeden-
I watch as the girl shifts. I felt even more bad about scaring her now that I saw her in her human form. "Sorry for scaring you! I just like to chase things!" I say cheerfully. I smile at her.

Pele~
Yeah, well, I didn't recognize the girl. There were a lot of people in MASK I didn't recognize, though. "Do you know her now?' I ask. I start to walk over to the wolf boy.

Valerie~
I finish eating my food. The other guards were standing and starting to leave. They knew that soon the Anomalies were going to take over the cafeteria. Break was over.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 December 2019 at 4:31 PM

Paige:
~ I blow more at the snake and its head moves away from the flag. I jump in and grab at it.

Galen:
~ "Woohoo!" I say. "Please tell me this is the right one..."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 22 December 2019 at 12:30 PM

Neva tries to stay still on the branch. She swivels her head around as she checked the clearing for places to escape too.

Charlotte sets her plate down. She couldn't eat anymore. Many guards were leaving-the Simulations were over. "Do you know if we are on guard duty next?" she asks.

Callum follows Phoenix to the wolf boy. "Still don't," he glances at the shifter suspiciously.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 22 December 2019 at 2:15 PM

Cliff-
I freeze when I see Neva look around. I sit impatiently. My territory was right over there! It wasn't very far. All I had to do was run, and I would make it. I consider throwing caution to the wind and just making a mad dash.

Jolie~
I open the door. It was dark underground. "Let's go," I say. I sit on the ledge and swing myself down.

Pele~
"Well, let's just go see what's up," I say. Kaeden seemed friendly with the crow girl, but he seemed friendly with everyone.

Valerie~
"Yep, I'm pretty sure I do," I say. "But I also have to check out the kids on the list and other things, so I'm always working. I'm not sure about you. I can ask if you need," I say. I bring out my walkie talkie.

1,478 posts

arcana • 22 December 2019 at 5:06 PM

Meri~
I tracked Paige to around where our flag was. I get really nervous, and consider calling Cliff. He only had to make it to a certain radius from where our flag was placed, so him charging might not be a bad idea. But the problem was Neva. I'm pretty sure she was back in her territory, guarding it. I turn the volume for the communicator down to the lowest setting and whisper, "Get back here now. Go by the left side." If he couldn't get all the way back, he could hand me the flag.
Selene~
I follow Jolie, hoping that the Sim was over.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 22 December 2019 at 5:12 PM

Cliff-
I heard Meri's voice and my nerves explode. I threw caution to the wind. I jumped up and make not just a mad dash, but a crazy dash to my territory. I go to the left just like Meri said. I look around frantically for her. The wolves start getting noisier. They might have seen me. I'd have to climb a tree as soon as I could. "I'm coming!"

Jolie~
Light flicker on. Yep, this had to be the safe area. I wait patiently for Galen, though I really just wanted to pull him down here. I wanted the Sim to be over now.

1,478 posts

arcana • 22 December 2019 at 5:57 PM

Meri~
I hear howls, crashing leaves and Cliff's voice all blare out of the communicator. I wince and race to the left side. I had hoped for some element of stealth, but this would do. I climb up a tree once I start hearing wolf howls come closer and continue up there. "Climb a tree!" I hoped that Neva didn't decide to burn the forest down and that I had given Paige the slip. Without me there to obstruct her, she had probably gotten the flag, or might have gotten it already. Now it was just a mad dash to get back to win.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 22 December 2019 at 6:18 PM

Cliff-
I climb up a tree like Meri says. I start swinging through the branches, trying to look for Neva as I do. I hoped she didn't shoot at me or burn the forest down. I really didn't like the idea of being hit by lightening. "Where should I do?" I ask Meri. I could see the wolves below me. I was glad I was up in a tree now and not down running with them. That would not have ended well. "Neva is over by me, but I think Paige might be over there," I say, remembering to give Meri an update.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 22 December 2019 at 6:49 PM

Adeline-
"It's fine." I stare at the wolf boy.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 22 December 2019 at 8:11 PM

Neva flinches as she spots Cliff suddenly burst out and climb a tree. "You're not getting past me," she yells and balls her fists. She shoots off lightning at the trees, aiming to burn the forest down. The wolves start to howl madly, and Neva looks down, distracted.

"Uhh...That'd be great," Charlotte says. She had forgotten to check what she had this with all of the...things she learned in the past few hours.

Callum walks up to the shifter. "I'll be frank. I haven't seen you around here. Who are you?"

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 22 December 2019 at 8:25 PM

Adeline-
"Emery." I stare at him. "Where am I?"