[SAR Center Creature Suggestion] [Digitark]

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Deleted • 25 August 2019 at 8:51 AM

#creaturesuggestion
It's been forever... forgive my bad english. D:

• https://i.postimg.cc/MTQDg8XQ/800.jpg •

About Digitark Eggs
This device that fits the palm of your hand is your very own ArkCOMP, truly a marvel of technology! Remember to properly and fully charge it before using it. The ArkCOMP is totally waterproof and highly resistant, and it comes in many different shell shapes and colours!

About the Digitark Creature
Recently, with the growing of Ark's population, the SAR Center had to face a difficult dilemma: very often people would adopt a creature only to end up abandoning it, or will try to approach a specie that might be aggressive without really knowing anything about the risks! To spread awareness, the Engineers fused science with technology to create the ArkCOMP - a device that would solve or at least lessen these problems. This revolutionary device's intention is the pursue of knowledge in a friendly, fun and enviroment-safe way!

The ArkCOMP is a small device and a sort of encyclopedia that contains a Digitark - a little AI sentient program that will live in your ArkCOMP and help you learn new things about Ark's territories and species. At the first use, your Digitark will be a little blob without much character, but it will grow and mature according to your choice and their own hidden personality... the possibilities are endless! You could find in your Digitark an ally as impulsive as you are or get a more calm Digitark that will comfort or help you cool down your temper. Digitark are sentient cretures and will help you in your various tasks: you can have a chat with them, ask them to browse the web for infos on new recipes, play music, send mail and so much more! They will also give you useful info about your own creatures or the ones you wish to approach...

The Digitark will live in their computer space (although they can come off thanks to the ArkCOMP's holographic display) and will entertain you with gaming and questing as much as you like! You can connect your Digitark with other people's Digitarks and make them grow in experience and personality, receiving expansion slots for their memory storage as you do so in order to make them stronger and reach their final evolution form.

Remember, people: a creature is for life! Don't rush your decisions and always be sure of what you are doing before adopting a new companion! Knowledge is power!

Final notes: I was thinking it could be nice to make it with the device case in different colours (a bit like when you go buy a game console / phone and you can choose the colour). And yes... the creature is supposed to be inside the screen.

Random Pings:
@anarchy
@prairie
@namyna
@stevepat2002
@magician1574

Female
607 posts

magician1574 • 25 August 2019 at 9:14 AM

@wereage aww how cute! I like the idea about making them different colors! Brilliant 😊

Deleted • 25 August 2019 at 9:18 AM

@magician1574
Thank you very much, I am happy you like it! ❤️

More random pings:
@surutsu
@sprite
@opal_dreams
@moonweaver

1,032 posts

anarchy • 25 August 2019 at 9:30 AM

@wererage This is a really neat idea! I love the thought of a sentient AI creature that lives on a handheld device and gives you information about other creatures/locations. It kinda reminds me of Tamagotchis or the Rotom Pokedex from the Pokemon games. I also like the little details like its tail being a USB cord. Awesome job ❤️

Just a question about the art - when we see the creature to the left of the device, is that actually a holograph of the creature being projected?

Female
172 posts

namyna • 25 August 2019 at 10:10 AM

@wererage

There's few minor words spelling but I ❤️ your description about the adorable Digitark!!! I wish that the virtual Digitark roaming everywhere with owners in Egg Cave. XD
It reminds me about those digital pets device. 😃

Pings :
@wild_wonders
@oscoa
@pooh

Deleted • 25 August 2019 at 10:17 AM

@anarchy
I don't know much about pokemons, but I do remember tamagotchis! I used to have one when I was little... these things vere so annoying and demanding, lol! I am glad you like this idea, thank you very much! ❤️ As for the drawing, it's actually just a bigger version of what there is inside the screen, since it was hard to draw them in a smaller version and all. xD

@namyna
Thank you for your kind words and for the pings! ❤️ And yeah, I kinda can imagine Arkians that get lost on a mountain and get saved by their Digitark because, ehh, GPS included and Digitarks being able to be carried anywhere, haha!

@kdxu
@idol
@yts

Female
172 posts

namyna • 25 August 2019 at 10:39 AM

You're welcome, @wererage

Yeah, small size, big role! 😃 I still remembered playing with digital pets, cried when it poop, hungry or nap time. We can carry Digitark anywhere, not to mention how convenient it is to provide information about creatures. Besides, Digitark is not a tool. It's a lively, smart little creature. Such a big help. Watch out Arkians! Brand new Digitark might arise. 😱

Deleted • 25 August 2019 at 10:47 AM

@namyna
I still always ended up killing my tamagotchi, whyy. D:
And thank you very much once again! Hope many people will like this idea as well. (:

Random pings:
@spell
@duckduck
@wigglytuff
@summerglow4a

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 25 August 2019 at 11:21 AM

@wererage I love the concept! It's so cute😊

Female
864 posts

sprite • 25 August 2019 at 11:58 AM

@wererage Interesting concept and fits well with SAR. Hope it gets made 😊

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 25 August 2019 at 12:02 PM

@wererage we do need a new SARC fund.

Deleted • 25 August 2019 at 12:06 PM

@wigglytuff & @sprite
Thank you very much to both of you! Crossing my fingers as well, haha. ❤️

@stevepat2002
New ways to spend ECs are always good for ECs users like me. uwu

More random pings:
@bgunny
@cleokitty

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 25 August 2019 at 12:11 PM

@wererage oh how rude of me I forgot to send my compliments XD. I actually like the idea of it evolving from a handheld device ,😊

Deleted • 25 August 2019 at 12:16 PM

@stevepat2002
Haha don't worry about it! I am glad you like the idea! ❤️
Was thinking it could be a fun concept... imagine having to update your ArkCOMP like you'd update your phone, and the Digitark in it is like "ahh, the update making me dizzy, hope it ends soon!". Wish we had something like that in phones, it would be quite entertaining. xD

More random pings:
@newlife
@xenni
@senpai

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 25 August 2019 at 12:19 PM

@wererage
I really like this idea! 😊
I think if it isn't in the SARC, it would be a great 'digital'/'game'/'technology' month creature!

Deleted • 25 August 2019 at 12:37 PM

@prairie
Glad you like it, and thank you for stopping by! ❤️
And... I didn't think about that, haha. That would work as well, yes!

Female
114 posts

pooh • 25 August 2019 at 12:53 PM

@wererage I like it, cute kitty! Especially the tail 😸
And if it will be in different colors... *dreaming*

Deleted • 25 August 2019 at 1:35 PM

@pooh
In terms of difficulty it should't be a problem to just use the drawing as a base and then recolour the case / shell... I thought it would add a nice touch as well. Thank you very much for your feedback! ❤️

Random pings:
@iia
@wizard
@iluvunicorns
@chihiro_sang

1,327 posts

bgunny • 25 August 2019 at 1:58 PM

@wererage
Aw, that's such a cute idea! I hope it gets made.

318 posts

chihiro_sang • 25 August 2019 at 1:59 PM

I like the idea, it's a virtual pet within a virtual petsite.

Deleted • 25 August 2019 at 2:08 PM

@bgunny & @chihiro_sang
Thanks for stopping by, glad you like the idea! ❤️

90 posts

idol • 25 August 2019 at 2:45 PM

@Wererage
I think it's pretty cute ^^
I like the concept design~

Deleted • 25 August 2019 at 2:48 PM

@idol
Thank you very much for your feedback, glad you like it! 😊

2,251 posts

yts • 25 August 2019 at 4:28 PM

@wererage

this is sooo awesome ❤️
I would totally get one ❤️

Deleted • 25 August 2019 at 4:31 PM

@wererage wow I love it I. Love cats

Deleted • 25 August 2019 at 4:33 PM

@yts
Thank you very much! ❤️

@iluvunicorns
Must love digital cats as well, haha. Thank you for the feedback, glad you like it! (:

Random pings:
@asteria
@zircon
@foxbit

Deleted • 25 August 2019 at 4:34 PM

@wererage I hope I have ec to buy it that only problem I have if get made

Deleted • 25 August 2019 at 4:36 PM

@iluvunicorns
It does sound like something that could be expensive tbh... like one of these super hi-tech phones... x°D

Trans Male
905 posts

cleokitty • 25 August 2019 at 5:50 PM

@wererage
wow this is so cool!!! I love the idea of having a tech creature.. inside of a cool piece of technology! Especially if its somewhat cat themed! I hope it gets made! c:

Deleted • 25 August 2019 at 7:32 PM

@wererage lol yep