Halloween Creature Suggestions - Vampire Kitty -(COLLAB) updated name

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Deleted • 1 September 2019 at 3:45 PM

So I am in love with black Cats and Vampires so I decide to mix the 2 haha so I asked my good friend Kenny if he could draw me my Vampire Kitty and he did and we made this beautiful Vampire Kitty. thank you so much for drawing my creation. I hope everyone likes it. Kenny work very hard on Vampire Kitty to make sure the little guy was just as I dream him to be.
My first time doing this so I am sorry if writing sucks hehehe

Creature Suggestions

Vampire Kitty

https://imgur.com/bD1Nmk9

Credit design @cleokitty and @iluvhellokitty

Written By @ @iluvhellokitty

Feed stages

Egg and Stage 1

Take 2600 Feeds to hatch Vampire Kitty

Availability

Available

Habitat
The Fiery Shadows

Height
0.5 m

Weight
6.4 kg

Obtained From
Cave

About Vampire Kitty Eggs

The egg has very soft black wings that wrap around the delicate egg, cradling it to keep it safe from harm and the shell black and gray in color has a small kitten paw print on it. The little wings the egg is able to fly to its new owner.

About the Vampire Kitty Creature

One Halloween Night Dracula was very lonely and wanted a pet that he could have forever, that would never die. He set out on a journey to The Fiery Shadows to find the elder of the Fiery’s. Upon finding him he asked him if he could create a Vampire Kitty. The Elder looked at Dracula and agreed to create Vampire Kitty. He asked him what he want kitty to look like.
Dracula told him I want the egg to have black wings that wraps around it to protect it from predators with a grey paw print so everyone knows that there was a kitten inside the egg. If I needed the Vampire Kitty, it would be able to fly to him, so he could protect the kitty from any harm or danger. The Kitty needs to have a sleek black coat of fur, with flecks of gray on its paws, blue eyes and white fan, a soft pink nose and tongue.
The Elder asked Dracula why a Vampire Kitty, Dracula told him when I was human I had black kitty and I got him on Halloween but when I was turned into a vampire I didn’t have the heart to turn my kitty. My life as a Vampire over the years, I found myself lonely and I wondered what it would be like if I had turned my kitty. I now wish that I had since I find myself needing companionship.
My Vampire Kitty and I will only feed on Animals not Humans, I feed on all animals but Dogs and cats, and I couldn’t do that.
The Elder listened to what Dracula said as he nodded and agreed to create Dracula his Vampire Kitty. Once the little egg was created Dracula smiled as he heard the soft mews of the kitten coming from within the tiny egg. It spread its tiny wings and flew into Dracula’s open hands.
Dracula wanted to be nice so he decide to have elders make more Vampire kitty’s for everyone to have.
For the new owners if Vampire Kitty meows at you, it means that you are worthy of its heart and it wants you in its life. They pick their owners, not the other way around. You have to be patient with them and be very quiet, as they are very shy and are easily spooked.

Pings

@valorie100
@chihiro_sang
@magician1574
@spiker125
@pepper
@nightgale
@thedarkarcher
@starlight123
@vibrance
@xxcouchxx
@monsterprincess33
@qerrats
@wigglytuff
@zircon
@moonweaver
@blackkitsune
@sleepy_hollow
@iia
@arcana
@wizard
@xxsimplycountessxx
@akikoayama
@titania
@syenite
@mysterylies
@alphasnowdust
@noctem
@budgie
@blackivy25
@superunloved
@celestia
@Ian

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 1 September 2019 at 4:05 PM

@lovemelikeyoudo, @cleokitty

OMG! It's really cute! If this becomes a thing, I'd go to the cave every day to try to get the Vampire Kitty! I really hope that this becomes an October Cave-Monthlie!

Deleted • 1 September 2019 at 4:06 PM

@wolfspike23 omg thank you. Kenny work very hard on it to make sure My dream baby came alive. I hope so too so I can collect them all. Please ping your friends.

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 1 September 2019 at 4:23 PM

@cleokitty amazing artwork. I'm astounded by the level of detail in such a drawing

1,478 posts

arcana • 1 September 2019 at 4:33 PM

@lovemelikeyoudo
Already commented on your wall, but would love to say that it's really cute! Hope it gets made!

Deleted • 1 September 2019 at 4:47 PM

@arcana thank you me too

Female
607 posts

magician1574 • 1 September 2019 at 5:16 PM

@lovemelikeyoudo
Omg I love it!!! Very cute ❤️

Deleted • 1 September 2019 at 5:17 PM

@magician1574 -blow kisses- thank youuu

318 posts

chihiro_sang • 1 September 2019 at 5:19 PM

I think it's adorable, though you could use a vampyr in the back story instead of Dracula to tie it more to Ark.

Female
1,128 posts

valorieviolet • 1 September 2019 at 5:37 PM

@lovemelikeyoudo @cleokitty

This would be so prefect for Halloween! It's spooky yet absolutely adorable at the same time ❤️ I love this and I 100% want to see this be released this October. The artwork is beautifully done and the description is so fun, I enjoy how it's like a little story. Well done you two 😃

Deleted • 1 September 2019 at 5:39 PM

@valorie100 yay thank you so much -hugs- took us forever to get it Perfect, heheeh

Trans Male
905 posts

cleokitty • 1 September 2019 at 5:51 PM

@wolfspike23 Aw man thanks! ❤️ Its a real cute idea thats for sure

@stevepat2002 @valorie100
Both of you, thank you so much! I just followed @lovemelikeyoudo's instructions with the drawing haha ^^" but i'm very glad you like the result!

Deleted • 1 September 2019 at 5:53 PM

@cleokitty yep thank you so much for making my baby become Reality.

@chihiro_sang thanks for advise but I like the way I wrote it. I am keeping it that way. Plus Vampyr already have someone that made it here and I will not steal her creature name, If eggcave make it and want to change it that fine but I won't.

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 1 September 2019 at 8:46 PM

@cleokitty actually though it looks so great!

Female
1,689 posts

cloudslay3r • 1 September 2019 at 8:55 PM

Adorable creature! Absolutely love the design and the description, the backstory with Dracula needing championship is really neat 😊

Deleted • 2 September 2019 at 12:32 AM

@cloudslay3r

Thank u that why I pick him for my bio.

Female
189 posts

wizard • 3 September 2019 at 1:34 AM

@lovemelikeyoudo

So cute! I want one!

@prairie

Deleted • 3 September 2019 at 1:36 AM

@wizard thank you,

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 3 September 2019 at 1:48 AM

This is a super cute suggestion! Cute pets are always really nice.
However, I don't really see this as a creature that'd really stand out from other October/Halloween suggestions I've seen, just as the design is rather simple and the palette doesn't have much to offer. Currently, it is just a black cat with bat wings, which doesn't really seem too unique to me. While black cats are definitely fitting for the Halloween theme, I think you'd need to make it stand out more than just a few markings and wings.
You could make the design more interesting by having props or more interesting markings. (Colors such as red, yellow, orange and purples are colors I'd go for to complement the black. Possibly some white.)
But it is definitely some gorgeous art (as always, great artwork @cleokitty!) Just wanted to give my 2 cents of constructive criticism.

Female
586 posts

nanami • 3 September 2019 at 6:19 AM

Its really cute ❤️

Female
864 posts

sprite • 3 September 2019 at 9:17 AM

@lovemelikeyoudo It's not stealing the name it's using the Vampyr as part of the backstory which makes more sense to use since Dracula does not exist on here but Vampyr does 😉 Compared to some other's I have seen this will be a pass. While cute it needs more to stand out.

Deleted • 3 September 2019 at 12:03 PM

I am keeping it way it is thank you all. Though.

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 9 September 2019 at 11:42 AM

Wow this is really lovely! i love the shade of colour used it really gives that spooky impression. I think the art work is truly beautiful and you as so incredibly talented. Gl to the both of you 😊

Deleted • 10 September 2019 at 3:31 PM

@thedarkarcher
Thank u so much

Female
59 posts

superunloved • 11 September 2019 at 5:58 AM

oh it a cat i dont like cats (scared of them) but it is cute 😃 love the art for it your gifted 😃 great idea hope it get picked good luck both of you

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 12 September 2019 at 1:28 PM

@lovemelikeyoudo its soo cute yet spooky 😸 ❤️

Deleted • 16 September 2019 at 9:08 PM

@murfijs @superunloved thank you both so much

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 18 September 2019 at 9:52 PM

@lovemelikeyoudo it's so cute! @cleokitty omg I'm just in love with your art style ahhhh I'm making a new oc so i like neeeed to commission you again DDDDX ;-;

Deleted • 18 September 2019 at 9:53 PM

@wigglytuff thank you I would of done more stages but I have to pay for it and I didn't have the money. I only had 400cc sorry everyone I wanted to do more stages but I didn't have the money

Trans Male
905 posts

cleokitty • 18 September 2019 at 10:32 PM

@wigglytuff
skfjhskj Gosh thank you!! ❤️ Please hmu anytime! It'd be a pleasure to draw out any cool characters you have in mind!