Which travel for child Flintar?

in General

Which of these look best on child stage Flintar?

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 16 September 2019 at 5:29 PM

So I'm having trouble with picking which travel to put on my child stage Flintar

These are what I've narrowed it down to:
Autumn Skies
Fire At Night
Firestorm Skies
Forest Devastation
The Moontops

I'd like to get feedback on which looks best x3

Pings:
@lunacharm1037
@stevepat2002
@idol
@prairie
@kat-chan

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 16 September 2019 at 5:32 PM

@immortalraven i had a hard time choosing between firestorm skies and fire at night. I choze fire at night though

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 16 September 2019 at 5:39 PM

@stevepat2002
Thanks for the input 😊

Pings:
@pamela
@sleepy_hollow
@bgunny
@thedarkarcher

Female
354 posts

corpse • 16 September 2019 at 5:51 PM

@immortalraven

I say the Autumn Skies works

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 16 September 2019 at 6:06 PM

@immortalraven Hello!

Here is my thoughts on what works best 😊

I personally think out of the ones listed that forset devastation works the best this is because it allows the brightness of the creature to appear more whist the others blend in a little too much for me 😊

My personal favourite combo is Farmer's Market but it might be a little harder to get hold of lol 😊

Anyway i hope you manage to find the right combo for you beautiful pet 😊

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 16 September 2019 at 6:19 PM

@immortalraven wait! I know what to do. Get 5 child stage flintar and put them all on different ones.

1,032 posts

anarchy • 16 September 2019 at 6:38 PM

@immortalraven Also voted for Fire At Night ^^ It's a unique creature/travel combo that I don't think I've ever seen before, and I like how the oranges and reds compliment the Flintar's colors while the blues help make it stand out.

Autumn Skies would be my second choice. It's a very clean combo with colors that also compliment the Flintar without hiding it too much (if that makes sense ^^)

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 16 September 2019 at 6:53 PM

@sleepy_hollow
Thanks for the vote 😊

@thedarkarcher
Thanks for the input c:
I actually have a Farmer's Market, but don't like the combo too much. I have a thing where if the critter covers like a letter on a travel that I just don't like and the Flintar's tail covers part of the M o3o

@stevepat2002
Easier said than done x'D
I definitely wouldn't mind having 5, but have other priorities and doubt I'd ever be able to manage 5 more x'D

@anarchy
Thanks for the vote 😊
And yeah I understood what ya meant 😸

Ping:
@dragon_collector

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 16 September 2019 at 6:59 PM

@inmortalraven that kind of thing is called OCD I I beleive. I think I might actually have that , but not at some times. For some reason unorganized chocolate boxes drive me up the wall but unclean rooms dont

Female
584 posts

xxcouchxx • 16 September 2019 at 7:15 PM

@immortalraven Either Autumn Skies or Moontops. If I had to choose, I'd say Autumn Skies but maybe that's just because I really like the travel xD

1,327 posts

bgunny • 16 September 2019 at 8:28 PM

@immortalraven

I voted for Firestorm Skies. I also thought Autumn Skies was nice as well. I'm not that good at stuff like this, but the colors in the travels did seem to go well with the creature.

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 16 September 2019 at 9:02 PM

@immortalraven I like Firestorm skies 😃

Female
656 posts

pamela • 17 September 2019 at 2:48 AM

@immortalraven
I would go with autumn skies 😊