To Save a Ruined World

in Roleplaying

1,327 posts

bgunny • 25 January 2020 at 4:26 PM

Ivy

I freeze when I hear the voices. I stand up and set the rest of my pawpaw to the side. I didn't think shadow monsters knew how to talk. I could be wrong. I never encountered one that could, though. The cellar door starts to move slightly like someone was trying to open it. I'd locked it, though. I walk up the stairs and listen intently. "There's humans out there," I whisper. "I'm going to open it. Just in case, ready or grab a weapon." I grab my dagger and then unlock the cellar door and fling it open.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 25 January 2020 at 4:32 PM

(Assuming this is the house (i am a little off track so please forgive me if this is wrong))
Tundra looks over, baring her teeth. When she realises its another human, she stops.

1,467 posts

robinn • 25 January 2020 at 4:34 PM

Rayne stumbles back when the cellar door bursts open. He draws his bow and aims it at whatever was in there.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 25 January 2020 at 4:37 PM

A growl rises from her throat, "assuming we are thinking the same thing, we are no threat to you. But are you a threat to us?" She asked. No tone of curiosity could be heard.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 25 January 2020 at 4:37 PM

Ivy

I look at the humans. There was one girl, but most of them were boys. There was also a strange dog creature. I stare at him for a long time. I'd never seen anything like him. Was he a monster? I was reminded of Stellan looking at them. They didn't even look like my friend. It was just the fact that they were boys. I notice that one of them had an arrow pointed towards me. I jump out and hold my hands out. "Please don't shoot," I say.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 25 January 2020 at 4:40 PM

She glanced at rayne, wondering if he was, in fact, going to fire his arrow

1,467 posts

robinn • 25 January 2020 at 5:13 PM

"Oh sorry about that." Rayne lowers his bow. "I thought you were monsters."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 25 January 2020 at 5:16 PM

She nods and looks at the stranger "are you going to answer my question?" She said, mildly annoyed

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 January 2020 at 12:32 AM

Serafina pokes her head out of the hole and stiffens. There were people. Oh my gosh there are people. She stared at them all, mostly the strange doggy creature.

Jean notices them staring at him and waves. "Who are you guys?" He asks.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 26 January 2020 at 11:16 AM

She sighs "lets try this again...I'm Tundra" she said with a tired expression

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 26 January 2020 at 1:15 PM

"I'm Niall," Niall adds. "We mean no harm to you. Unless you attack us, of course."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 January 2020 at 1:40 PM

"I'm Jean and no worries, I don't bite." Jean says.

Serafina watches everyone warily.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 26 January 2020 at 1:47 PM

"i sometimes do" she said quietly, not wanting them to hear much

1,467 posts

robinn • 26 January 2020 at 2:25 PM

"I'm Rayne. Uh and sorry about breaking into your house." He says sheepishly.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 26 January 2020 at 4:43 PM

Ivy

I continuously look over at the dog person. That was one of the strangest sights I'd seen in such a long time. The monsters couldn't even top that. Of course, by now I was used to the monsters. "I'm... um..." I shake my head to snap out of it. "Ivy. My name is Ivy. And it's okay. It technically wasn't my house to begin with."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 26 January 2020 at 4:45 PM

She stared blankly at her "ivys a nice name. And if this wasnt 'technically' your house, then what was it?" She asked

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 January 2020 at 4:53 PM

Jean grins at Ivy. He was used to people staring at him by now.

1,467 posts

robinn • 26 January 2020 at 5:18 PM

"What about you?" Rayne asks Serafina. "What's your name?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 January 2020 at 5:21 PM

Serafina looks up at him nervously. "S-Serafina." She stammers out.

1,467 posts

robinn • 26 January 2020 at 5:29 PM

"It's nice to meet you." Rayne says with a smile.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 26 January 2020 at 5:29 PM

She nods. "Curious, do you know her?" She asks as she points to Ivy

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 January 2020 at 5:34 PM

Serafina smiles slightly and looks over at Ivy. "Do you mean me?" She asks if Tundra was talking to her.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 26 January 2020 at 5:35 PM

"Yes, do you know her?" She asked again, a little more lightly this time

1,327 posts

bgunny • 26 January 2020 at 5:36 PM

Ivy

"It's an old abandoned house that I came across. I call it my temporary dwelling, but it's not mine. The person who owns this house is long gone," I reply to Tundra. The dog person grins at me. I avert my gaze. I hadn't meant to stare and be rude.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 26 January 2020 at 5:39 PM

"Ah, that would make sense." She said, looking at ivy "but i do have one more question: i believe you when you said 'long gone', however, i am wondering about the body. Forgive me if this is rude, but did you kill whoever was here? Did you find their corpse in here? Or did you find it somewhere near?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 January 2020 at 5:49 PM

Serafina stayed quiet. She didn't want to know the answer to the question.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 26 January 2020 at 5:50 PM

"I would take that as a yes" she said, smiling

1,327 posts

bgunny • 26 January 2020 at 5:53 PM

Ivy

I felt sick. As soon as the words left the girl's mouth, I felt like throwing up. What type of sick questions were those? I step backwards and trip. I hit the corner of the cellar door. My head throbs from the hit, but I don't cry out from the pain. I was much too concerned about the girl and her questions. "I-I-I... I don't... I didn't.... k-kill anyone. Th-they j-just weren't here..."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 26 January 2020 at 6:03 PM

She stares at ivy "ok, i believe you. Please pardon my question, its just that my mind goes to the most gruesom, horrid possiblity. Again, im sorry." She said

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 January 2020 at 6:07 PM

Serafina turns towards Ivy. "Hey, it's okay." She said.

Jean leans forwards and shoots a look at Tundra. That really was the best way to start a conversation He thought.