To Save a Ruined World

in Roleplaying

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 18 December 2019 at 8:00 PM

Tundra looks around the dark area, filled with unease "yes, thank you." She said simply.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 December 2019 at 8:02 PM

Jean:
~ "My pleasure!" I say happily.

1,467 posts

robinn • 18 December 2019 at 9:39 PM

"Um do you have anything to eat around here?" Rayne asks.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 December 2019 at 9:42 PM

Jean:
~ "I do, actually." I say. I walk to a crate in the corner. "Does sourdough bread and dried fruit sound okay?"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 18 December 2019 at 9:46 PM

"Thanks." Niall says. He looks at the food and his stomach grumbles a bit. "Actually...can I also have some food?"

Emilia grunts and with a final heave, pulls herself into the building. She looks around, it looked like someone had been there recently. "Anyone here?" she calls.

1,467 posts

robinn • 18 December 2019 at 9:46 PM

"Yes, that's fine with me." Rayne replies.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 December 2019 at 9:49 PM

Jean:
~ "Sure, Niall! Food all around!" I pull out a bag of cool bread and a basket of dried fruit. I walk to a table nearby and put the food down. "Help yourself!" I pull a strip of dried meat out of my pocket and chew on that. Grain and fruit didn't appeal to me.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 18 December 2019 at 9:50 PM

Niall nods in thanks and grabs a slice of bread, munching down on it.

1,467 posts

robinn • 18 December 2019 at 9:51 PM

"Thank you." Rayne takes some of the fruit.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 December 2019 at 9:54 PM

Jean:
~ I gnaw on my jerky until it was gone. "Seriously. Eat all you want. I don't want any of it." I say.

1,467 posts

robinn • 18 December 2019 at 10:00 PM

Rayne takes a piece of bread. "We should start planning for tomorrow."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 18 December 2019 at 10:26 PM

"Yeah. There seems to be an awful lot of shadows around lately," Niall says, taking another bite of the bread.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 19 December 2019 at 11:07 AM

Ivy~
"It's nothing. I'm glad to have visitors," I say. I step downstairs after them and close the cellar doors. I make sure they're closed properly, and then walk the rest of the way downstairs. I click on the lightswitch. My room had a sleeping bag, a wooden box I used as a table, and other boxes stacked I used for storage. There were flashlights scattered around the room. "Do you want something to eat or drink? I have water, and I just got some fresh fruits and vegetables on my excursion."

1,467 posts

robinn • 20 December 2019 at 3:25 PM

"Yeah." Rayne says, nodding in agreement. "We need to head towards the source of the shadows if we want to stop them. This may end up being a very long journey."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 December 2019 at 3:58 PM

Jean:
~ "Oh no doubt about it. Long journeys just happen no matter what when things like this happen." I say.

Serafina:
~ I didn't want to intrude on Ivy's generosity, but I was a little thirsty. "I'm good, thank you..." I say. I could handle it.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 20 December 2019 at 4:31 PM

Niall shifts and opens his mouth, "I'll come along. I just have...a stop to make." He stands up, and prepares to head for his house for the last time in a long while. He felt terrible for leaving his family, but it was for the greater good. If he stops the shadows, his friends would all be saved. And if he was leaving his family, he wanted to make their worry minimum. He would leave a note, then leave with Jean, Rayne, and maybe Tundra.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 20 December 2019 at 7:23 PM

Tundra pauses, her pupils turn to slits, and proceeds to hiss at the door, and returns to normal in a few moments, proceeds to start shapening her arrows again.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 December 2019 at 2:44 PM

Jean:
~ "Oki doki." Jean says. He picks up a piece of dried fruit and starts squishing it.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 21 December 2019 at 3:06 PM

"Should I meet with you guys back here?" Niall asks.

1,467 posts

robinn • 21 December 2019 at 3:29 PM

"Will you be safe going alone?" Rayne asks Niall.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 21 December 2019 at 4:09 PM

Ivy~
"Okay, if you change your mind, please tell me," I say. I didn't mind sharing my food with them. "Tori?" While I wait for her answer, I reach into my knapsack and pull out one of the paw paws I'd found. I start to cut it with one of my knives.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 December 2019 at 4:27 PM

Jean:
~ "Because if you aren't safe, I'd be happy to come with you." I add to the end of Rayne's sentence.

Serafina:
~ "Okay, thank you." I say.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 21 December 2019 at 6:55 PM

She took out a large, thick journal, and proceeds to write 'group survival vs solo survival.' She then proceeds to write down pros and cons of each catagory 'but in the end, it depends of the senario that you are in. The situation with shadows would mean it would be better to be in a group. But if you are just trying to survive, then solo is the way to go.'

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 22 December 2019 at 12:34 PM

"No no, I'll be fine," Niall says, plastering a fake smile on his face. "I wouldn't want to trouble you guys. I know how to take care of myself."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 December 2019 at 7:39 PM

Jean:
~ "Okay... If you're sure." Jean says.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 23 December 2019 at 8:48 PM

(I'll be on hiatus for vaca for a few days! Have a great break ppl)
"Yeah," Niall heads out the door. "Be back soon." Once he was out of the village, he starts jogging. He didn't want to be caught by shadows this late.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 December 2019 at 9:08 PM

(You too!)

Jean:
~ "Hope so. Stay safe, Niall!" I call after him.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 1 January 2020 at 1:57 PM

Niall reaches his mansions sooner than he expected. He takes a deep breath, then walks in.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 January 2020 at 4:54 PM

(Happy new year!)

Jean:
~ I turn to the others. "What now? Should we wait for Niall?" I ask.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 1 January 2020 at 4:57 PM

(Happy New Year! 😊)
Niall reaches his bedroom with no difficulty. He had years of experience sneaking past the servants that patrolled the palace. He takes a quill from his table and pulls out a piece of parchment. Dipping the quill in ink, he starts to write. Dear Mother and Father...