To Save a Ruined World

in Roleplaying

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 December 2019 at 8:32 PM

"You did." Jean kicks the dirt where the shadow had fallen. "But it's dead now."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 10 December 2019 at 8:33 PM

"Good, but id suggest moving along. A dead one will attract more." She said "And skinning one isnt exactly a pretty sight."

1,467 posts

robinn • 10 December 2019 at 8:38 PM

"Uh, who are you?" Rayne asks the stranger.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 December 2019 at 8:40 PM

"Heyy Rayne just suggested that!" Jean looks from the girl to Rayne and to the girl again.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 10 December 2019 at 8:41 PM

"Well this is a good time to tell you," she said joking "My name is Tundra."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 December 2019 at 8:42 PM

"Nice to meet you, Tundra!" Jean says, faking a bow.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 10 December 2019 at 8:44 PM

She chuckled "nice to meet you to,..." she paused, thought for a moment, and said "well, who are YOU?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 December 2019 at 8:46 PM

"Jean at your service, milady." He says with a grin.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 10 December 2019 at 8:48 PM

"Well, its nice to meet you t-" she stopped, her ears straining "shhh, i think i can hear someone....or something."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 December 2019 at 8:53 PM

Jean groans. "Another shadow? We just killed one."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 10 December 2019 at 8:57 PM

"Gosh darn it! I told you that the dead ones would attract more! They've passed for now though, but we need to get rid of this body as fast as we can. I suggest that we go, both of us can make good time if we leave now." She said, preparing to ask a question

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 December 2019 at 9:00 PM

"It got rid of itself." Jean looks a little confused. He could smell something odd about this girl but he couldn't tell what it was.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 10 December 2019 at 9:01 PM

"Huh, well apparently they can do that." She said, and saw the suspision in his eyes "before you get any ideas, no, i did not know this could happen."

1,467 posts

robinn • 10 December 2019 at 9:02 PM

"Body?" What was this girl talking about "Shadows normally vanish after they die." Rayne explains.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 December 2019 at 9:04 PM

"Okay, then." Jean says with a shrug.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 10 December 2019 at 9:05 PM

"Well, the ones i killed leaked shadowey mush, but the consistency wasnt the same as blood." She said with a straight face

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 10 December 2019 at 9:08 PM

(@arcana Can Emilia meet with Paloma?)
Niall looked at the new girl suspiciously, she seemed a bit...weird. "I'm Niall. You killed a shadow earlier?"

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 10 December 2019 at 9:11 PM

"Well hello niall, im tundra, and yes i did kill one earlier, but as we were just talking about, i seemed to have killed...differest onces." She said with a slightly worried face

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 December 2019 at 9:11 PM

"Huh. That's gross." Jean says.

1,467 posts

robinn • 10 December 2019 at 9:12 PM

"Oh, I'm Rayne." He says, realizing he didn't introduce himself yet.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 10 December 2019 at 9:12 PM

"Yeah..." she mumbled "and its nice to finaly know your name."

*ok i have to go to school so please dont interact with my character (usually latest time is 6:50 pm ect, earliest is 4:45 pm ect*

1,327 posts

bgunny • 10 December 2019 at 9:29 PM

Ivy~
I noticed Tori giving me an unsure look. I shrug. The truth was, I wasn’t sure if I trusted Serafina. However, I knew what it was like to be alone in this dark and dangerous world. It was scary and hard. If I could help others, I wanted to do it. “It’s fine with me,” I say. “Just don’t decide to kill us when we get there,” I add with a small smile. The young girl seemed too nervous and shy to be a killer. I decide to let Tori share her thoughts, though. “Tori?”

1,478 posts

arcana • 10 December 2019 at 9:44 PM

@shadowdragon28
(Paloma's just resting in the city, so anybody can come meet her!)
Tori~
"Well, it is your home. As long as I do not get murdered, I can't object. I'm neutral about it. Anything you'd like to tell me about why you'd like to come along?" I would feel a lot better knowing why Serafina was going. People are good at lying nowadays, but Serafina and Ivy didn't look like the evil outsiders I was taught to avoid. Of course, that was how they got you. I relaxed my surprisingly tense shoulders so that it would be easier to fight, if I had to. No one was really trustable out here, or in my home. You only had yourself, and maybe your family.
Paloma~
The air was feeling so much more tense than it had yesterday. Like rubber band about to snap, or like the old and horrible violin in the big stage downtown. Something was about to happen, and I was prepared to do anything to avoid it. Nothing big meant anything good now.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 11 December 2019 at 4:25 PM

Emilia walks through the city with face paced steps. She needed to get back to her shelter, there were too many shadows out here. Seeing a glimpse of a shadow, she ducked behind a building. Maybe she should hide in a random house temporarily.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 December 2019 at 4:40 PM

Serafina:
~ "I just don't want to be alone anymore. All the people I know are dead. I've been on my own for months now." I look down.

Jean:
~ I nod slowly. This person was a little strange, but I didn't question anything about it.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 11 December 2019 at 5:11 PM

*ok im back*

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 December 2019 at 5:14 PM

(Alright)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 11 December 2019 at 5:20 PM

*She shuffled* "umm...well i believe this is the right time to ask the question-considdering the fact that night is falling- umm..can i travel with you?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 December 2019 at 6:38 PM

Jean opened his mouth to say 'Yes, of course you can!' but shut it and looked at the others before the words came out.

1,467 posts

robinn • 11 December 2019 at 8:19 PM

"I don't mind." Rayne says.