♥ STAY HOME [r a f f l e]

in User Contests & Giveaways

Male
327 posts

seraph • 5 April 2020 at 6:25 PM

Those are times of hardship, but we can do it if everyone plays their part.

♥ PRIZE POOL ♥
- 5m EC
- 1 of any my creatures not in the "Royalty" tab x2
- Mystery Box x2

♥ RULES ♥
- To enter just tell me what you're doing to pass time while inside!
- Your post will be your raffle number
- 5 winners will be picked via RNG and will select their prizes in order
- Please PM me any comments or concerns

Winners will be announced on April 12th - no need to ping me when entering!!
Thanks for reading and stay safe. 😊

Edit: Made the wording more clear. Added more prizes.

Female
162 posts

foxerfu • 5 April 2020 at 6:39 PM

To pass the time while inside, I play on EggCave, Flight Rising, and Animal Crossing. I also play with my guinea pigs and hamsters 😊

Female
175 posts

zantago • 5 April 2020 at 6:40 PM

I'd like to enter please :"D

To pass time in lockdown I'm reading manga, calling friends on disc, painting, playing ec and slowly working through some school work ^^

1,478 posts

arcana • 5 April 2020 at 6:49 PM

I'd love to enter!

If it's a weekday, I have a couple of online classes that maybe take an hour or so. Otherwise, EggCave, Youtube, Webtoon, Flight Rising is essentially everything I'm doing beyond basic human acts like eating. I really wish I had some nice books, but I prefer physical copies and libraries aren't options.

Female
1,733 posts

lexicon • 5 April 2020 at 7:00 PM

This is awesome for you to do, thank you❤️❤️

I've been making my way through Netflix shows, cuddling my cat, reading lots of books, and cooking 😊

Female
471 posts

sandara • 5 April 2020 at 7:09 PM

@seraph
Can I join as well?

In this time, I just discovered that the way I lived until now is called quarantine, only leaving my home if necessaryXD
I am passing time just the way I have being living before, reading (I think I just completed my 9th book this year, and I had read dozens of mangas and novels, like between 40-50), playing games, and playing a lot with my pets❤️, I have being studying LIBRAS too, brazilian sign language ('cause my dream is to talk at least 5 languages, I already speak 2). I think this is all😃

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 5 April 2020 at 7:48 PM

thanks for holding this 😊 this situation is not easy for anybody but its nice to come to egg cave and escape from reality a little bit, especially when there are such generous users doing things like these ^^

i've been calling with my friends on discord a lot, watching some anime, drawing a little bit, and playing a lot of animal crossing which really relaxes me... and playing with my dog a lot too 😊 i am sure she is super happy that my whole family is always home to pay attention to her now lol!

2,892 posts

skymoare • 5 April 2020 at 7:53 PM

@seraph

thanks for hosting!
Well, to pass time, I have online classes. Which means homework. So a productive stay-home XD

Female
1,146 posts

valorieviolet • 5 April 2020 at 7:53 PM

To pass the time, I have been watching all the shows and movies I've been wanting to watch! Right now I'm binging Game of Thrones! I'm only in the second season right now, but I'm really enjoying it. I've been watching 2-4 episodes a day, depending if there's chores to do around the house or not 😋

101 posts

subie • 5 April 2020 at 8:49 PM

I'd love to join! So far I've been keeping myself busy by re-watching every season of RuPaul's Drag Race, going on EggCave and Minecraft, and playing with my cat. Also, school work. x~x

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 5 April 2020 at 9:04 PM

@seraph Writing and playing video games honestly. And a lot of sleeping and moping :-P

Thanks for doing this 😃

Deleted • 5 April 2020 at 10:41 PM

This is @playermocha345 joining.

So, I've been spending my time reading a mix of manga, light novels and fanfiction. Other than that, a bit of photography when walking around my compound or listening to music. Some studying too, since we're under quarantine.. ☹️ ❤️

Also, can I list which creatures I hope to get from the prize pool?
From 'Any of my creatures not in the "Royalty" tab'
Top 3
1. Beaguile
2. Ibridi
3. Unipunk

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 5 April 2020 at 11:18 PM

I'd love to enter! Thank you very much!

To pass time I've been playing animal crossing and roleplaying with friends. 😊

Stay safe everyone!

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 6 April 2020 at 12:12 AM

I would love to enter, if I may. 😸

I’m pretty much a homebody to begin with, so this makes me even more so. I’ve been passing time by playing a LOT of World of Warcraft. ^^; Also watching stuff from Netflix and Prime video as well as reading. 😊

Downside is I was already a germophobe so this has magnified that .. ~.~ Thank goodness for curbside pickup and shopping services. O.o

Female
441 posts

tetra • 6 April 2020 at 2:37 AM

this is so kind of you, thank very much!

I've always been a heavy sleeper. so now with the stay in order, I get to sleep longer, get my six to eight hours of sleep at least.
awake, I would do chores: laundry and cleaning, plan meals. free time I get to watch tv, play video games, egg cave, look up new recipes so I can cook something different, chat with friends and see how they're doing.

trying to learn something new too: excel and spreadsheets. it's quite complicated but feels great once the functions work xD

Female
472 posts

flakes • 6 April 2020 at 3:35 AM

hello i would like to enter, thank u for doing this! 😊

To pass my time I've just been binging Netflix shows like rick & morty and kdramas, I've also been using Netflix party and watching with friends while calling. Also started playing league xD I'm so bad at it but it defs passes time and i always play with a team of friends.

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 6 April 2020 at 3:53 AM

Hello may i enter please. I thank you so much for hosting this! Its incredibly generous of you 😊

Well i am just playing video games and passing time playing eggcave. Hopefully i will get the motivation soon to complete my lego camper van i bought 😊

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 6 April 2020 at 4:06 AM

I’d love to join!
So, in my spare time, I’m mostly painting, playing Eggcave and petting my cat, my typical everyday thing anyways xD

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 6 April 2020 at 10:03 AM

Thank you for doing this c:

I'm playing Stardew Valley, cooking, and doing puzzles to pass the time. I'm also trying to catch up on scary movies O:

45 posts

mirror • 6 April 2020 at 10:23 AM

Hi I would love to participate. Thank you very much for doing this ❤️
I'm doing a lot of baking these few days, watching too much Netflix and spending time with my dog.
Stay safe during these tough times everyone!

Female
2,022 posts

budgie • 6 April 2020 at 11:27 AM

Bought a copy of Persona 5 R, it should keep me company for the duration of the whole pandemic and then some.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 6 April 2020 at 11:32 AM

Ty for the opportunity : )
If you don't count work from distance learning and all the stuff I have to do, I've been reading fanfiction, doodling, playing Mario Kart, etc.
For more... interesting endeavors I've been raging at children in online games if that counts.

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 6 April 2020 at 12:01 PM

hello! I'd like to enter please!
I pass A LOT of my time on eggcave. lol, I knit, read,text,call me friends who are 4,990 miles away from me xD, complaining to myself that i don't have a cat. Tracking the coronavirus in my country (I live in Switzerland) and tons of sleeping.

142 posts

aloe • 6 April 2020 at 4:04 PM

I'd love to enter!
To pass the time, I mainly work on illustration, embroidery, and video editing from home, since my school believes in assigning extra homework for some reason -_-
When I do have the free time, I'm either outside chilling in my garden or on here!

153 posts

downpour • 6 April 2020 at 4:51 PM

i’d love to enter this, thanks for doing it 😸
to pass the time, i do school work (it’s easter break now though so a lot less of that), dance, play games, call my friends, watch youtube, play eggcave & marapets, and i want to start practicing drawing regularly again ^^

Female
309 posts

zircon • 6 April 2020 at 5:04 PM

I'd like to enter! 😃
What I've been doing to pass the time is watching a lot of videos of randomness... Also checking/playing the normal games I like to play. (Eggcave, chicken smoothie, roblox ect.) Also keeping up with my dance, so stretching and doing some pointe work here and there!
Thank you for the chance! Stay safe. ❤️

Female
269 posts

fire-and-spice • 6 April 2020 at 7:49 PM

@seraph I'd like to enter, please!!! I've been playing games (Egg Cave and Roblox, just to name a few), and I've been staying up until midnight every night trying to get a Nyacos. I also draw A LOT now.

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 6 April 2020 at 7:53 PM

May I enter? Quarantine has been pretty boring..

I've mostly been doing the online school my school has put up and talking to my friends on discord. I've also been reading Warrior Cats and binge-watching The Flash and the Spider-Man movies. I've also been working out and revisiting my Pokèmon cards. I also listen to music to pass time by, I also check in on Eggcave every few hours.

Female
97 posts

oscoa • 6 April 2020 at 8:08 PM

I would love to join this. Thank you for doing this raffle ❤️

So during lockdown, I just laying on my bed, checking on my messages & chatting, applied for univerysity and college, checking on EggCave and Aywas, watching some anime and movies from Youtube, also watching movies on my TV since here they give us free channel to watch any movies so I'm taking the opportunity to watch everything that I want lol. And also planning on doing a creature suggestion here 😊
Good luck to everyone who participate this! I hope everyone is doing well, always take care of your health first ❤️

Female
192 posts

vanley • 6 April 2020 at 9:01 PM

I'd like to join! 😊

I've mostly been working on writing like six different fanfictions at the same time. I also practice makeup (then wipe it off right after because there's nowhere to wear it to ;-; ). Sometimes I'll binge watch DC shows on Netflix (I'd recommend The Flash, Arrow, DC's Legends of Tomorrow, and Supergirl if you're in to superheroes).

I hope everyone has a great (hopefully non-insanity inducing) quarantine!