Your Current Harmless Addiction

in Chit-Chat

Female
285 posts

izziedragon • 19 April 2021 at 8:35 PM

Feel free to name something you're currently obsessed with/hooked on. Mine honestly change all the time because I fall to hyperfixation but I'll start!

DOCUSERIES. Specifically the ones I can find on Netflix, but on occasion I stray to watch them elsewhere (watched the Dancing With The Devil docuseries on YouTube and developed a new-found appreciation for Demi Lovato's music). They tend to be dark docuseries too... I don't know what it is but I find them fascinating.

Female
352 posts

foxbit • 19 April 2021 at 10:07 PM

egg cave, after a very long time.
half•alive's music, which I discovered recently.

Female
217 posts

burrito13 • 19 April 2021 at 10:26 PM

Eggcave too lol, but besides that, mozzarella sticks O.o Preferably the ones from Sonic or my own homemade ones.

1,722 posts

laylamocha • 19 April 2021 at 11:59 PM

My current is Among Us by Toast, Hafu or 5up

As well as trying to get my Zekka to last stage.

Female
937 posts

distorted • 20 April 2021 at 12:14 AM

Recently found out abt Crystal Castles and their music is awesome!

I'm reading too many webtoons
and I've been crying to them too much.

Female
108 posts

noxura • 20 April 2021 at 4:28 AM

Mine are possibly drawing and reading webtoon

Female
321 posts

boba • 20 April 2021 at 10:40 AM

EGGCAVE and drawing OwO

Female
315 posts

moonlight24 • 20 April 2021 at 12:29 PM

EggCave, Flight Rising, making my own forum website, Dappervolk.

Female
247 posts

powgal15 • 20 April 2021 at 12:48 PM

@izziedragon Pokemon, Pokemon, Pokemon, Pokemon, Pokemon, Pokemon, Pokemon, cats, Pokemon, Pokemon, Egg Cave, drawing, Pokemon.

Female
813 posts

athanasia • 20 April 2021 at 4:26 PM

Egg cave definitely and watching among us

@laylamocha
I watch them play, but I mostly watch Valkyrae

Female
12 posts

wyvernwyrm • 8 May 2021 at 8:35 AM

I’m definitely currently hooked on egg cave lol, but besides that; the mozzarella sticks from Sonic and the pasta salads from Publix! Specifically the Caesar pasta salad, yum.

Female
2,031 posts

thedarkarcher • 8 May 2021 at 1:45 PM

Oh definitely supernatural for me

Female
92 posts

reddish • 9 May 2021 at 6:44 PM

Dragon Cave. For some reason. Right now I'm just trying to get people to click my eggs because I am trying to save abandoned eggs. The only thing I can really do right now is raise abandoned pets. I haven't really progressed in Dragon Cave much so right now I can only have a max of 4 eggs. If you want to (not forcing people to do it, help is much appreciated though) you can click my eggs. Unfortunately you can't click on the links that lead you there, you'll have to search it.

Female
816 posts

jlya • 9 May 2021 at 9:45 PM

Oh, hot tea for sure I drink like 6 cups a day. It's been my addiction for a while ^^"

Non-binary
266 posts

snowywinter • 1 week ago

Mostly TV shows. (Most are in-between seasons though, so this is recently past and future viewing.)
Clarice, Debris, 'Love, Victor,' Loki, Legacies, and Roswell New Mexico

A certain creature on eggcave. In the past few days my head has even begun making stories about it it. Like the species is fully animated, living, breathing, each with their own individual personalities. Significant differences between the genders. And I've made friends with one and have been having conversations with him in my head (With my neurological issues I'm suffering from, this is exciting. My imagination has had another spark because of this site. Slowly it feels like it's coming back online. - And it's comforting. After days of not sleeping, it's helping me to relax.)

@jiya
Woot for hot tea! I went through a phase of obsession a couple months ago, drinking way more than my average (1-2 cups a day compared to 1-2 a month.)
I even started a thread for it because I was so excited... but that cooled down fast.
What are you drinking?
I have been surprised. I thought the Hoji Cha would turn into just an occassional chocie, but it's become one of my go-to teas.