Brag or Compliment

in Chit-Chat

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 5 October 2021 at 7:16 AM

Basically it's simple, you can either Brag about something or Compliment someone else on something.
Just post something positive. It can be Eggcave related or not.

(I've seen several new independent threads for this. and there used to be one, but posts a few months old generally get locked around here.
Brag about anything that happened to you! Thanks to @athanasia for starting that one.
The Shoutbox is for anything that is on your mind.
And I know people having been trying to revive Eggcave. This is part of the community I came in on/when i joined. Recognizing each others' accomplishments. 😊

I'll start us off. )

First off thanks to @suzanab for prompting me to finally resurrect this subject. It's an oldie, but goodie. And congratulations on fully evolving another creature!

Ever so briefly my Tasma King_Maeniel was on the Monthly Views Leaderboard (#47th) on October 3rd! I think that's the only time that's ever happened. (Halloween events?) (Not that I can know for sure... I don't pay that much attention to them. I think I've visited them about five times in all the months I've been a member.)

For once I had tacos on National Taco Day. (It was coincidence, but it still felt good. I'd been having a craving for a week, and S.O. made 3 days worth! 😃)

(And I *finally* got him to join Eggcave! ...I'm just not sure if he's ready to come out of the woodwork.)

@sulvas has made an astounding return. I see most players quietly come back for a little bit, but she's been amazing. *round of applause* I feel so inspired and grateful.

(It's a lot, but I couldn't pick just two things to share.)

extra Pings: @distorted @dragonii @duckduck @frankenstein @ida92 @izziedragon @jlya @laylamocha @lilacblack @luv @mithmel @moonlight24 @pwuffy @ravensong @scout @singasong99 @skymoare @solaris @stellalunagirl

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 5 October 2021 at 7:58 AM

Thanks much ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Female
2,394 posts

ida92 • 5 October 2021 at 1:28 PM

@snowywinter I've had a really long day today and kt still isn't over. I'm really tired, so it's difficult for me to focus and find the right words at the moment. I would definately like to thank #MLEC2 for being such a wonderful and welcoming liitle group.

Female
408 posts

izziedragon • 5 October 2021 at 2:41 PM

I FINALLY GOT A FOO!!!! Mega thanks to @megamisama90

And my organic chemistry professor just dropped his incredibly stressful high chance of failure way of running his class.

I am so incredibly relieved. Today is a good day.

Female
2,695 posts

jlya • 5 October 2021 at 4:05 PM

@snowywinter
Thanks for pinging! (Congrats on the Foo @izziedragon)
I'd like to compliment/brag on @novrain62 and @thedarkarcher. Y'all are just some of the sweetest people I know and I love you both very much ❤️

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 5 October 2021 at 7:14 PM

@ida92 I have heard many wonderful things about #MLEC2 (but the closest I've got acquainted with it is a few click/feeding contests, and knowing a few of the members.) I'm glad they've been a sense of comfort for you ❤️

@izziedragon
- Woot! That is amazing and generous of megamisama90!!! A Foo? A Foo!!!! ❤️ Congrats on your new lovely!
- Thank goodness for people seeing new (hopefully better) ways of doing things. ^^

@jlya
You're welcome for the ping ^ _^
Yay for the people we cross paths with on here! ❤️

@shadowfaxe I can't believe I left you out of pings! ❤️ Thank you. For everything, anything. Jlya's post reminded me. 😊 Thank you for your generosity and patience.

I'm grateful for having a creative and quirky mind. (believe it not, this followed after the thought of me whispering taaaacos again.)

Female
183 posts

singasong99 • 5 October 2021 at 8:25 PM

@snowywinter Thanks for the ping! 😊

Congratulations everyone! (Especially @izziedragon. Foos are amazing.)

I have finally gotten a Lazzar after 5 days of hard feeding. Have no goal now except a Luskrull, maybe?

1,558 posts

dragonii • 25 October 2021 at 1:28 AM

I'm almost done working on my coloring book! I have grown so attatched to the characters, i love them they are darlings. *holds them gently*
I'm honestly super excited about it, but its honestly a whole month late so hopefully people don't mind Halloween things in November haha.