πšπšŽπšŽπš•πš’πš—πš πš•πšžπšŒπš”πš’? [πšŒπš•πš˜πšœπšŽπš]

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
1,668 posts

musicgurl333 • 4 April 2023 at 3:55 AM

@kudo Oh my goodness...thank you SO MUCH!!! This is absolutely awesome!!! I couldn't possibly be more excited, and I'm super grateful to you for running this generous giveaway!! Thank you again!!

Female
2,988 posts

heatherm19 • 4 April 2023 at 5:56 AM

@kudo Thank you for such an awesome and generous giveaway! I didn't have the mental power to post in the style of the OP but it really was so cool to read, the background and details you put into that post, it must have taken awhile! (When reading the first post, the voice of it comes out in my mind as a play on one of those old-timey detective movies with the deep-voiced narrator.)

Female
895 posts

murfijs • 4 April 2023 at 6:17 AM

tysm for hosting this awsome giveaway.

2,002 posts

opalquinze • 4 April 2023 at 6:41 AM

thank you for doing this giveaway! kudos to those that got lucky with their slot!

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 4 April 2023 at 7:02 AM

@kudo the old man squinted at the additional letter, "what a shame," he says to the boy, "maybe one day the room will expose more secrets - even if its not piles of cavecash"

the elder collected his dues and threw a few coins to the boy, "thanks for letting me know about this, son, get yourself something nice - courtesy of my lady."

Gender Nonconforming
233 posts

dibabeebees • 4 April 2023 at 9:03 AM

Thank you so much!!!

Demifluid
1,509 posts

wonder404exe • 4 April 2023 at 9:53 AM

*Wait :0 i won?!??!*

Its is SUCH a nice giveaway!
The format is lovely ;0;

Edit:
lot #16
reward: 500CC

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 4 April 2023 at 10:06 AM

Oh wow, thank you so much for hosting this event!! Such generosity ❀️

Female
178 posts

pastelrabbit • 4 April 2023 at 3:13 PM

@kudo tysm for hosting this giveaway!
I think it was really creative!

Female
2,211 posts

thedarkarcher • 4 April 2023 at 3:47 PM

Thanks so much for hosting this, I will put this to good use with a couple of stars ❀️

Female
61 posts

maylin09 • 4 April 2023 at 3:48 PM

How do you add stars???

2,002 posts

opalquinze • 4 April 2023 at 3:54 PM

@maylin90
you referring to the stars some creatures have? if that's so, then the ways you can get 'em is either:
1) get lucky with one from the Cave (very small chance)
2) buy a Star Potion from the Cash Shop Park (100 CC each)

Female
61 posts

maylin09 • 4 April 2023 at 3:56 PM

Oh ok I didn't know you could buy stars that is really cool

Female
1,153 posts

valorieviolet • 4 April 2023 at 4:00 PM

@kudo

Thank you for hosting this giveaway for all of us on EggCave! I'll admit, I'm guilty of giving a bit of a lackluster reply to the initial letter πŸ˜… I apologize for that!
That being said, 12.7k being given away all at once blows my mind - it's super generous of you, thank you again for putting so much effort into everything ❀️

Edit: I chose #27, therefore I would get 200CC

@wonder404exe

Yasss, everyone's a winner here hehe but I'm so happy for you!
And congrats to everyone else that's won ❀️

Demigirl
881 posts

elluwah • 4 April 2023 at 5:08 PM

Thank you so so so much for hosting the giveaway!!!! Such a lovely and generous thing to do, and the whole format and language used is so creative!! All your effort has surely made all of us very happy ❀️ Thank you again!!

Edit: I picked slot 30, 500CC. And I'm very sorry I didn't reply in a style that was matching the event, it's really not in me to do things like that but I appreciate that you followed through and gave out prizes regardless ❀️

Female
28 posts

by-joycee • 4 April 2023 at 5:54 PM

@kudo Thank you so much for such a generous and creative giveaway! ❀️

Edit: I chose #3, therefore I would get 400CC

Female
1,313 posts

daisycat • 4 April 2023 at 6:05 PM

@kudo
Thank you for hosting!
I'm sorry I didn't reply in a fashion similar to the first post. It wasn't apparent to me to do so, and, I didn't want to copy the two users above me that had replied that way. ^^'

I chose #6 and will receive 200 CC.

Female
2,566 posts

dragrawr • 4 April 2023 at 6:23 PM

@kudo What a unique giveaway!! You are an extremely generous, kind, and creative person. Absolutely lovely formatting too! I was entranced reading the entire thing. I chose 25, which was 300

I'm so grateful too ❀️ your kindness is immense !! ❀️

Female
584 posts

xxcouchxx • 4 April 2023 at 10:49 PM

@kudo

Thank you, what a generous giveaway ❀️

I chose #20, 200 CC

Female
328 posts

passionate • 4 April 2023 at 11:57 PM

thank you soooooo much!! passionate #8 on the expansion numbers ^-^ 200cc

the site never awarded me my 100cc for the monthly challenge so this makes my heart feel happy. thank you ❀️

edit: i will write a better response and follow the rules next time!

Female
895 posts

murfijs • 5 April 2023 at 2:11 AM

woah! I won?
I got 200 cc. Nice 😸

367 posts

kudo • 5 April 2023 at 8:26 AM

πšŠπšπšπšŽπš—πšπš’πš˜πš— 𝚝𝚘 πšπš‘πšŽ πšπš˜πš•πš•πš˜πš πš’πš—πš πš™πšŠπš›πšπš’πšŒπš’πš™πšŠπš—πšπšœ: 𝟸𝟢𝟢 πšŒπšŠπšŸπšŽπšŒπšŠπšœπš‘ πš‘πšŠπšœ πš™πš›πšŽπšœπšžπš–πšŠπš‹πš•πš’ πš‹πšŽπšŽπš— πš πš’πš›πšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘ 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚘𝚞. πšŒπš‘πšŽπšŒπš” πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ πš›πšŽπšŒπšŽπš’πšŸπšŽπš πš’πš˜πšžπš› 𝚍𝚞𝚎𝚜 πšŠπš—πš πšπšŽπšŒπš•πšŠπš›πšŽ πš’πš πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ. πš˜πš—πšŒπšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš•πšŠπšœπš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πš’πšœ πšπš›πš˜πšžπš™ πšŒπš˜πš—πšπš’πš›πš–πšœ πš›πšŽπšŒπšŽπš’πš™πš, πšπš‘πšŽ 𝟹𝟢𝟢 πšŒπšŠπšŸπšŽπšŒπšŠπšœπš‘ πš‹πšŠπšπšŒπš‘ πš πš’πš•πš• πš‹πšŽ πšœπšŽπš—πš 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚜 πšŠπšŒπšŒπš˜πš›πšπš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πšπš‘πšŽ πš›πšžπš•πšŽπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš›πšŽπšπšžπš•πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—πšœ.

@twinkle
@passionate
@chapus
@distorted
@murfijs
@animefan
@opalquinze
@sparklefox
@xxcouchxx
@thedarkarcher
@valorieviolet
@chaotictreat
@raretreasurehunter56
@daisycat

Female
73 posts

animefan • 5 April 2023 at 9:34 AM

Received 200 tysm for hosting this

Non-binary
2,821 posts

lunacharm1037 • 5 April 2023 at 11:25 AM

When will the winners be announced?

2,002 posts

opalquinze • 5 April 2023 at 12:29 PM

@lunacharm1037
they currently have been announced, but that’s for those whose slots contained the 200 CC

once everyone that chose those certain slots received their 200 CC and comments on kudo’s wall to confirm they got their voucher, then kudo will go onto the next amount (which is 300 CC)

Female
1,668 posts

musicgurl333 • 5 April 2023 at 4:11 PM

Apologies for the lackluster response! It was a crazy week, but if I catch the next contest, I'll try to make my responses more interesting. 😊

Also, my number was 3 in the expanded group, and I won 400 CC! Thanks again! 😊

Female
2,770 posts

jlya • 6 April 2023 at 5:22 PM

@kudo
A figure cloaked in an obsidian hood slipped into the old study room. As the authorities passed her the chosen packet of cavecash, a mischievous smile crept over her lips. It appeared that though she endeavored to dance with the lady of fortune, no ill had befallen her. Perhaps some other day it would catch up with her.

Thank you again for this lovely and unique giveaway ❀️ I had number 7 in the slot expansion and therefore won 300CC ^^

367 posts

kudo • 6 April 2023 at 11:41 PM

πšŠπšπšπšŽπš—πšπš’πš˜πš— 𝚝𝚘 πšπš‘πšŽ πšπš˜πš•πš•πš˜πš πš’πš—πš πš™πšŠπš›πšπš’πšŒπš’πš™πšŠπš—πšπšœ: 𝟹𝟢𝟢 πšŒπšŠπšŸπšŽπšŒπšŠπšœπš‘ πš‘πšŠπšœ πš™πš›πšŽπšœπšžπš–πšŠπš‹πš•πš’ πš‹πšŽπšŽπš— πš πš’πš›πšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘ 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚘𝚞. πšŒπš‘πšŽπšŒπš” πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ πš›πšŽπšŒπšŽπš’πšŸπšŽπš πš’πš˜πšžπš› 𝚍𝚞𝚎𝚜 πšŠπš—πš πšπšŽπšŒπš•πšŠπš›πšŽ πš’πš πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ. πš˜πš—πšŒπšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš•πšŠπšœπš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πš’πšœ πšπš›πš˜πšžπš™ πšŒπš˜πš—πšπš’πš›πš–πšœ πš›πšŽπšŒπšŽπš’πš™πš, πšπš‘πšŽ 𝟺𝟢𝟢 πšŒπšŠπšŸπšŽπšŒπšŠπšœπš‘ πš‹πšŠπšπšŒπš‘ πš πš’πš•πš• πš‹πšŽ πšœπšŽπš—πš 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚜 πšŠπšŒπšŒπš˜πš›πšπš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πšπš‘πšŽ πš›πšžπš•πšŽπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš›πšŽπšπšžπš•πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—πšœ.

@jlya
@lunae
@frosting
@dibabeebees
@yousha
@okami
@snowywinter
@sapphire12
@froot
@dragrawr
@hikanu

Non-binary
2,821 posts

lunacharm1037 • 7 April 2023 at 4:34 PM

Oh I'm in the 400 group lol

367 posts

kudo • 8 April 2023 at 2:26 AM

πšŠπšπšπšŽπš—πšπš’πš˜πš— 𝚝𝚘 πšπš‘πšŽ πšπš˜πš•πš•πš˜πš πš’πš—πš πš™πšŠπš›πšπš’πšŒπš’πš™πšŠπš—πšπšœ: 𝟺𝟢𝟢 πšŒπšŠπšŸπšŽπšŒπšŠπšœπš‘ πš‘πšŠπšœ πš™πš›πšŽπšœπšžπš–πšŠπš‹πš•πš’ πš‹πšŽπšŽπš— πš πš’πš›πšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘ 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚘𝚞. πšŒπš‘πšŽπšŒπš” πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ πš›πšŽπšŒπšŽπš’πšŸπšŽπš πš’πš˜πšžπš› 𝚍𝚞𝚎𝚜 πšŠπš—πš πšπšŽπšŒπš•πšŠπš›πšŽ πš’πš πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ. πš˜πš—πšŒπšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš•πšŠπšœπš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πš’πšœ πšπš›πš˜πšžπš™ πšŒπš˜πš—πšπš’πš›πš–πšœ πš›πšŽπšŒπšŽπš’πš™πš, πšπš‘πšŽ 𝟻𝟢𝟢 πšŒπšŠπšŸπšŽπšŒπšŠπšœπš‘ πš‹πšŠπšπšŒπš‘ πš πš’πš•πš• πš‹πšŽ πšœπšŽπš—πš 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚜 πšŠπšŒπšŒπš˜πš›πšπš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πšπš‘πšŽ πš›πšžπš•πšŽπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš›πšŽπšπšžπš•πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—πšœ.

@atlaseggus
@musicgurl333
@maylin09
@imel
@elodee
@lunacharm1037
@niiue
@by-joycee
@sulvas