More Plots please πŸ₯Ί

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Plots?

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 26 May 2023 at 11:01 AM

I don't think I'm alone in wanting more content and Ark Places to Explore πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈπŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ

Female
93 posts

astralrebel • 26 May 2023 at 11:03 AM

Here here!

Female
1,285 posts

daisycat • 26 May 2023 at 11:03 AM

Yes please!! I'd love more "exciting worlds" and "unique activities" to take part in. 😊

Male
90 posts

matcha • 26 May 2023 at 11:05 AM

I support this message

Female
355 posts

megamisama90 • 26 May 2023 at 11:08 AM

Yes!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Female
491 posts

icedragon3000 • 26 May 2023 at 11:16 AM

More plot would be great.^^ I miss stuff like the meteor event.

Male
295 posts

dragiigy • 26 May 2023 at 11:36 AM

Nicccce idea 😊

Female
2,659 posts

jlya • 26 May 2023 at 11:47 AM

Yes please!!

Female
2,882 posts

heatherm19 • 26 May 2023 at 12:06 PM

Yes yes yes please!!

I've seen all the old blog posts from events like the Missing Kinump Seeds, the Giant Idola Attack, Asteroid Plot, etc etc. But only being here for a year so far, I missed all those older plots/events. It would be awesome to be able to participate in something like that!

I've also seen users mention being able to explore more places, like Fairyworld, Naharia, Faela City, etc similar to how we can explore Leila. Who knows what else is out there to discover!

Male
2,327 posts

raitonchidori • 26 May 2023 at 12:12 PM

@sapphire12 since I'm a bit inactive, I don't feel the necessity of more, but I'm probably being selfish lol. I always had this thought that Egg Cave would end up with a lot of activities that "should" be done, and could end up frightening some new users (that's how I feel when I join a new game like that). But I understand the old users also need some renew, and it could be a great idea too, because the events always make the site a lot busy here. So I support the idea!

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 26 May 2023 at 12:23 PM

@raitonchidori good point as I'm also an older semi active user, hopefully new users can bring their viewpoints in this topic too 😊

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 26 May 2023 at 12:30 PM

Yes please! I keep seeing mentions of/references to old plots and the whole time I've been here(Feb '21), I don't recount there even being one. I keep hoping for more story someday.

While like raitonchidori mentioned, I wouldn't want to get overwhelmed with having one or two a month; having one or two a year would keep things interesting.
(I'm thinking temporary events that only stick around for a limited time.)

(Don't get me wrong... I do enjoy the annual events! ...but us later players missed out on the excitement of the unveiling plots.)

Female
258 posts

juniperrains • 26 May 2023 at 1:38 PM

I agree, it would be fun to have more spaced to explore!

Female
3,791 posts

sparklefox • 26 May 2023 at 2:15 PM

I'd love to have another plot. It's been many years now since the last one, and they're always pretty enjoyable. There's quite a few locations mentioned in the Archives that we can't see on the map or explore, and I think it could be fun to potentially expand the lore on these places (and maybe also the creatures that live in them) through plots.

Female
1,432 posts

romanjr370 • 26 May 2023 at 2:36 PM

Yes I'd love some new places to explore ❀️!
Maybe twice a year so we don't get overwhelmed?
That is also a great idea @sparklefox! I'd love to see new places we've read about 😊.

Female
1,826 posts

poe • 26 May 2023 at 3:06 PM

@sapphire12 Was just talking about this a couple weeks ago with some buds. I think a plot about the SARC and their suspicious activities would be soooo good. Like if you read some of the SARC creature descriptions it feels like there's something that could be done with that.

Female
175 posts

pastelrabbit • 26 May 2023 at 3:07 PM

I think another plot would be nice, especially for some who likes over analyzing, finding tiny details/Easter eggs and making theories about lore.
I think a plot would be exciting and give new life to this site even if it’s just once a year (maybe during the quieter months on this site) ! There is just much potential with plots

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 26 May 2023 at 6:12 PM

I'd like to see it, the last one was fun 😊 But I think it's probably a lot of work for the programmers

Female
121 posts

mithmel • 26 May 2023 at 10:43 PM

I support

Female
1,285 posts

daisycat • 26 May 2023 at 11:09 PM

I think a plot with Yeeps and the Ark City Sewers would be really fun and unique. c:

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 26 May 2023 at 11:24 PM

@poe oooh, what about an "escape" room involving the SARC? (nothing too elaborate, but not so easy it can be solved in 5 minutes.) Maybe... A new door becomes available to open each day as the story unfolds.
Whether we just get item prizes along the way, or a new creature at the end, ...or not at all, I think it would be fun to have a new story to read involving the SARC< 3
So mysterious doing all their research, ...and suspect activities.

@daisycat hee... those yeeps do get mentioned quite often ^^

Female
893 posts

murfijs • 27 May 2023 at 3:12 AM

a BIG yayy from me! 😊

Female
211 posts

stefrawr • 27 May 2023 at 11:12 AM

I agree, would be fun to have a new place to explore.

Female
1,488 posts

froot • 27 May 2023 at 1:07 PM

i, for one, would absolutely adore another plot. sometimes i feel that with the usual events, things get a little bit repetitive - which is what contributed to my hiatuses a few months / years back. it would be fun to change things up a little, even if only for a while. i'd be more than happy to contribute ideas!

MASSIVE yay from me!

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 27 May 2023 at 1:16 PM

Support! Even just more yearly events or mini-plots would be wonderful!

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 27 May 2023 at 1:21 PM

Leila plot would be great. Or Faela expansion to a new area with a plot to come with it. πŸ˜„β­οΈ

Female
328 posts

passionate • 28 May 2023 at 10:03 PM

support! there needs to be another way to obtain items, or a different way to complete quests besides just blowing EC. it'd be one thing if SARC creatures weren't so expensive or an EC sink was somehow necessary. i need to be saving my EC not spending it

Female
2,514 posts

dragrawr • 28 May 2023 at 11:05 PM

I LOVE plots! It made eggcave amazingly interesting in 2016 with the Asteroid Plot! ❀️ I would love more mini-game type plots and lore I LOVE EGGCAVE LORE ❀️ ❀️ ❀️

We have the easter event, halloween, gobbler hunt (which I kinda dislike since it is not very inclusive-), but these are recurring, and I want fun random limited events too!

I would love an Oasis event!

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 29 May 2023 at 12:25 AM

@dragrawr oooh... I don't know why, but your post prompted a thought in my head as a reply to you but it's more of an in-general idea. lol

What about something in Ark Bay (would be a nice summer event)? Like a Regatta or other boat race? A mini-game associated with it could be like some cross between Battleship, a maze, and Minesweeper.
(I think it would be neat if we could enter competitive heats and compete against like 9 other players. faster to cross the finish line gets better prizes, or more points towards prizes? Or even just leaderboard bragging rights. Cool down period of half an hour between racing.)
Storyline could involve some of the aquatic creatures.
And what if near the end of the event/plot there is something terrorizing the racers, and we all had to band together to find out what it was. X number of players need to click the "set out on voyage" button. If we reach the goal, a new creature is unveiled.

Female
1,285 posts

daisycat • 29 May 2023 at 12:33 AM

Would anyone like to explain one or more of the previous plots that Egg Cave had? I know I could look back on blog posts, but I would love to hear it firsthand from a player or two who experienced it. 😊 Like, what did it involve? What different site interactions did players get to take part in?